Miami Heat

Story Info
Things heat up in Miami between mom & son.
1.7k words
4.07
246.1k
32
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All of my life, I have loved my mother with all of my heart. I don't know when it all started, but I started to love my mom in a different kind of way (you know the kind that Freud would talk about).

This wasn't helped by the fact that my mother would find reasons to walk around the house nude when I was growing up. She never closed the door in the bathroom and walking by, I could watch her as she was bathing. I would get hard as a rock, as I would watch as she would manipulate a bar of soap between and all around her massive globes, and how the globes bounced all over.

After she would finish teasing the hell out of me in the bath, she would walk to her bedroom in the buff. The memory of her walking by with her black muff in all of its glory will be a memory that will stay with me for a very long time to come.

We started to have a deeper relationship a couple of months ago, and I was finding that I wanted to spend all of my time with her. When you are making love to a woman that you really love, it can be the greatest thing in the world, and when it is your mother who you are banging the hell out of, well that is untoppable.

I decided that the two of us needed a vacation, so I planned for the two of us to go to Florida for a week. This would give us the opportunity to take a break from our work, give us incredible tans that would make people envious, and if nothing else, it would give us the chance to have wild and crazy vacation sex.

In the early morning hours of the day that we were to depart, I got a call on my cell phone from my mother. She told me that she had some paperwork to finish at the office, so she would have to meet me at the airport, but to go ahead of her and make sure all of the arrangements were set.

I arrived at the airport and did all of the stuff that you do when you go to an airport. I found a bench outside of the terminal that we would be departing from, so I sat out there while waiting for my mother to arrive. After about twenty minutes, I see a stretch Hummer limo pulling into the terminal.

I started to wonder who would be the lucky bastard arriving in such luxury, while I had to hop a train. The door opened and a pair of black pumps hit the concrete, and I started to scan this body from toe to head-black fishnet stockings, a short black skirt that barely covered her perfectly shaped ass, a tight white tank top, hair pulled back into a bun, fire engine red lips and nails, and dark sunglasses. It took me a few moments to realize that it was my mother who was stepping out.

I briskly walked over to this perfect sculpture of a woman who would make Michaelangelo jealous, as I heard necks cracking as people were trying to get a glimpse. My mother pulled me close to her and gave me a long, deep, passionate kiss. It was one of the most sensual kisses that I have ever received, and I had hoped that it would never end.

The flight was pretty good (a little bumpy at times, which brought my mother closer to me), but it was more than welcome. She kept telling me how good I smelled (I wear Nautica) and how nice my shirt had felt. She wouldn't stop rubbing my shoulders and arms, which started to turn me on. I think she knew what she was doing, because it was getting obvious that the tray was starting to go to the closed position without my hands touching it.

We arrived at the airport and gathered our belongings and went to pick up our rental car. We decided to get a sporty convertible, especially because neither of us have ever had one of those before and the weather was going to be really warm.

After getting lost for a little bit, we finally found the hotel, were I checked in. As I was checking in, my mother came from behind me, and started to nuzzle on my neck and ear. I guess it is a good thing that the reception desk was bolted to the floor, because the desk would have slammed against the wall, as hard as my mom had just made me.

We got up to the room and I offered to draw a bath for mother, so that she could unwind from all of her exhaustion. She gladly accepted. I went into the bathroom and found that the tub was really big and that this would come in great hand later in the week. I made sure that the water was hot, but not enough to scold my mother's delicate skin. I found some bubbles that the hotel had left, and some candles.

I poured loads and loads of bubbles into the steamy water, and lit the candles throughout the bathroom. As I called for my mother, I turned on some music on the radio. Mother walked into the bathroom in the nude, which was an incredible sight.

She has a very nice set of legs that go on for weeks, a perfectly shaped ass, flat stomach, and the nicest set of tits that I have ever seen in my life. They are naturally a double D cup, which has always boggled my mind. I grabbed ahold of her hand, as she was getting into the tub.

She got into the tub and asked for me to go pour us some drinks. Mother had decided that she wanted a Cape Cod (cranberry and vodka) and I had the same. I came back into the bathroom and she invited me to get into the tub with her.

I stripped off my clothes and got into the tub opposite from my mother. She smiled at me, coyly, as I had entered. We talked about all kinds of stuff. The conversation quickly turned to sex, and she took her foot and rubbed my balls with her foot.

I moved next to her, so that I could be close to her. I started to play with her pussy under the water, which caused her to moan. She was getting pretty wild, as I used one hand to finger her wet cunt, and the other hand to tweak her nipples.

She begged me to stop, which I did very reluctantly. After I had stopped, she stood up and moved in front of me. She took her boobs in her hands and said, "Do you like what I have to offer?" I replied, "Yes, yes, I do."

She started to bend down and took my cock in her hand, and guided it right into her pussy. She went right down on my eight inches of manhood and let out one of the loudest moans that I have ever heard.

As she was moving her pussy deeper down on my shaft, I placed my hands around her hips and moved her up and down, as I sucked on her tits. After only a few moments, I knew that I was about to cum, which my mother said, "Cum in your mother, you mother fucker."

When a woman tells you to cum in her, you don't ask her twice, if she is sure. I shot spurt after spurt after spurt of hot cum into her pussy. I kept my cock in her, even after my juices had all left my body and went into hers.

After a few minutes, we decided that it would be best to move this into the bedroom. We hopped out of the tub and we dried one another off. We went into the bedroom and she told me to lay down on the king size bed.

Once I was laid down, my mother told me to close my eyes. I closed my eyes and heard her moving all about, which made my cock start to stir again. She ended up using some ties that I had brought in my bag, in case we went somewhere fancy, to tie my arms and legs to the bed.

I didn't know what was going to happen next, but I imagined that it would be great.

She sat on my face and told me to eat her pussy. I took my tongue and ran it all up and down her hairy pussy before I went inside. Her pussy has a very sweet taste to it, which I always love. I made all kinds of designs with my tongue and varying speeds, which caused her to squirm and moan. I used my nose to rub her clit, as my tongue took care of the inside. She came and told me to drink every last drop of her sweet nectar.

After I cleaned her pussy with my tongue, she went to the other end of the bed. She took my cock in her hands and started to stroke it. She gave my penis head a peck with her lips, and started to nibble on my shaft. She did this in a very loving way, so the pain that it caused, wasn't all that bad. She took my balls in her mouth and sucked on them really hard, and took her tongue and licked around the crack of my ass, which I have to admit, had me squirming.

She went right back to sucking my big cock, as she massaged my balls. She kept bobbing her head up and down, up and down, up and down, until I filled her mouth with my hot, sticky cum. Mother is a hardcore swallower-she will swallow every last bit of my cum.

She laid next to me, as she untied me from the posts of the bed, and asked how much I enjoyed what had happened. I told her that I loved every second of it, which I did, and she told me that after we take a nap, there would be more fun that we would need to take care of.