Miami Magic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few minutes later Michael walked out of the bathroom, his cock still semi-hard but no longer standing at attention. Even so, I know I was looking at it like a thirsty man looks at water, because the Michael I thought was a very shy boy shocked me by asking boldly, "So...you like what you see?"

I blushed involuntarily and stammered that he shouldn't be such a smart ass, but that yes, I did like what I saw.

"Do you want to touch it?"

"Yes."

"And suck it?"

"Yes."

Michael sat down on the bed without another word rolled over onto his back and put his hands behind his head.

I let the towel drop from around my waist and gently patted him on the ass to get him to make room for me on the bed. He lifted his ass and scooted over toward the further side of the bed. His cock had already hardened again in anticipation. I slid down to where his cock was at mouth level and moved my hand to his thigh. I trailed my fingers over his upper thigh and then slowly over his balls and up his penis, my short fingernails barely making contact, but enough that I could hear him take a sharp intake of breath. The sweet soap smell of the previous evening had been replaced by a more earthy smell emanating from his hard young cock.

I had very little experience pleasing a man, but I knew what I thought felt good, and assumed it would feel good to him as well. I decided to tease him a little, so I licked my way up the inside of his thigh, gently and briefly brushing against his balls, and then letting my tongue go up right next to his cock without touching it. I then moved from just below his belly button down toward his cockhead when I felt him lift up and try to shove his throbbing meat into my mouth. Ah, the impatience of youth, I thought, but I knew that he was already so excited that he would not last more than a few minutes, so I wrapped my wet lips around his cockhead and slowly sunk his entire dick into my mouth until my nose was nestled against his balls. He groaned and shoved even further into my willing mouth. I moved from base to head and back again slowly several times and then on the upstroke when I had just the head of his pulsing cock stopped and gently sucked. His body began thrusting involuntarily trying to get more of his meat down my throat, and I reached around to grab his ass to help him fuck my face.

I don't know which of us was more excited. My own member was hard as a rock and I knew it was leaking pre-cum in quantity now that he was banging my mouth. His cock was like a finely tuned piston slapping and slamming his balls into my nose. Every few strokes he would grab me by the head and grind his balls into my face as though he wanted to shove his stick into my stomach. I was so excited that I swallowed his hard dick down to the root and would gladly have taken more had he been larger.

Suddenly, he tensed and started to move very roughly, violently fucking my eager mouth. While I knew what was coming next, I was surprised to feel his soft hand wrap around my cock and jerk it more or less in time with the one he was shoving down my throat. With a loud grunt, I felt his cock expand and spasm over and over depositing an enormous load of boy cum into my mouth almost chocking me. At the same time he squeezed my cock, which resulted in my load shooting up and onto his heaving chest. I kept his cock in my mouth until his spasms had diminished before I grudgingly pulled my mouth away.

I don't know why, but I wanted to savor his juice, so I ran my tongue through it, spreading it over the roof of my mouth, teeth and gums as though it were a rich pudding.

Finally, and with a little regret, I swallowed his load. I looked at his softening prick and noticed that in spite of my best efforts, a little of his cum had leaked out onto his thigh, so I bent over and greedily licked it up before giving his cock a tender kiss.

I looked up at him only to find him staring down at me in amazement. It was then that I noticed that a rope of my cum had shot onto his face, but he had made no effort to clean it up as though completely oblivious to the string of white turning transparent juice running down his cheek.

I wasn't sure if he was going to be appalled, or disgusted as sometimes youth can be with things with which they are unaccustomed, but I had an overwhelming urge to clean up my mess too -- something I fantasize about during sex, but have less interest in doing once I have shot my load. Somehow this time was different and I was still very turned on, so I repositioned my body and gently pushed him onto his back, and then started licking and slurping my cum from his chest and then his cheek. If it bothered him, he gave no indication as he willingly subjected to my ministrations.

Michael lay, eyes closed for a few minutes, still breathing deeply from the exertion before turning to me and opening his eyes. "I know you have had breakfast, but I am a little hungry."

I looked down at my flaccid member causing Michael to laugh out loud. "I had something a bit more conventional in mind, Mike."

"Yeah, well I could use some carbohydrates to go with my protein too, smart ass", I joked back. "So, if we are going diving today, we should get started."

"Sounds great, Mike. I have a feeling that I may want you to do some more diving of another sort when we get back this evening."

I just looked at his cocky, youthful face and smiled.

12
  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I just love horny hitch hikers!!

Great story! A real treat for a 50ish bi-male!!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Pretty Boy Spoiled narcissist hates his macho football jock roommate.in Gay Male
Little Red Pill Ch. 01 A cure for small dick woes, may cause strange side effects.in Gay Male
Business Cruise Rent-boy gets the business on a mafia business cruise.in Gay Male
First Tape Old man's tapes give young man a boner.in Gay Male
First Time with a Guy: A True Story Young dude tops a jock for the first time.in Gay Male
More Stories