Miaw: The Life of the Party

Story Info
18 year old Miaw gets fucked by her boyfriend's best friend.
4.3k words
4.11
134k
58
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
StudStory
StudStory
92 Followers

I was sitting at my desk finishing my homework when Brad came into my room. It surprised me because my father never let my boyfriend come upstairs and my father was chasing after Brad. When my father reached my room Brad told him to go away because he was going to fuck me. I was so turned on! Brad then shut the door in my father's face and kissed me passionately on the lips. As I kissed him back he picked me up by his arms and took me to my bed. He patiently took off my clothes as he kissed every inch of my body. Then right when he was going take my virginity, my mom wakes me up.

"Miaw! Miaw! Time to wake up!"

"Uh, mother. I'm awake!"

"Why does my mother have to wake me up at such a bad time," I thought. "I was having the best dream of my life."

Usually I would stay in bed longer, making my mother yell at me in Thai for half an hour, but today I jolted out of bed. It was Friday and today would be the day I lose my virginity to the love of my life, Brad.

I have been dating Brad for a year now. I met him in my Chemistry class at school. He was my lab partner and could never get his experiments to work. I helped tutor him and he passed with an A. We started to hang out as friends and I realized I had a huge crush on him. He is shy and never asked me out. One day I decided to make the move and when were sitting on a bench away from our friends I leaned in and kissed him. I told him he I loved him and he said the same thing.

We have only really kissed. He has never touched me except for my hand, lips, and waist. I come from a very conservative Thai family and Brad was never allowed into my room. Brad respected my father's demands of him, but I never did. I am in love with Brad and should be able to do what I want with my own body. Of course I am not a slut, but I believe I can do what I want with the man that I love.

Whether it was out of respect or more likely fear of my father, Brad never pressured me into having sex. It is me that pressures him. That is why today is the day we will finally have sex. Brad's best friend John is having a huge party at his house since his parents are out of town. My parents think I will be over at my best friend's house but I'm going to stay the night with Brad. We are going to make sweet love in John's bedroom. I already talked to John about it and he said it was cool. John told me he thought it was about time his best friend became a man. Some people say John is too much of a bad boy and that is what makes him fun. But I know that John has a sweet side to him too as he is always so kind to me.

With my backpack, lunch, and extra duffel bag full of clothes for the party, I left my house to get to school. I had to wait for a few minutes for Brad to pick me up. We rode to school in John's car and John was always late. I didn't care though because I just wanted to spend more time with Brad and ride in John's fast car.

I could not concentrate at all during school; my mind kept wandering toward Brad fucking me. I wonder what Brad would do if I started to talk dirty to him.

"Lick my cunt baby. Yea, just like that. Make me cum Daddy."

"Yes, fuck me like a bitch in heat! Fuck me harder."

Brad would absolutely freak out.

I wasn't in any classes with Brad this year but I did have art class with John. We sat next to each other and were partners whenever we had to draw each other. John has a perfect figure and is very fun to draw. He always compliments how good I look when he draws me and he said he is glad his best friend has me as a girlfriend. I have heard rumors from other girls about John. They say all he wants is pussy and will dump a girl after she gives it up. I don't see John as a guy like that but even if he is he is just an 18 year old guy. Aren't they all that way?

Brad and John have been best friends since they were three years old even though they are complete opposites. John is the most popular guy in school and a lot of people do not know why John hangs out with Brad because they think Brad is a completely nerd. John unlike Brad is very athletic while Brad is kind of nerdy. No one has ever bothered Brad for fear of getting their ass kicked by John.

"So is everything set up for your party?" I asked John as I mashed my sculpting clay.

"Oh yea, my parents left this morning my, baseball teammates are bringing a few kegs, and there will be plenty of chicks there. You still planning of popping my buddy's cherry?" He asked me as he sculpted a bong.

"Shh. Not so loud. I don't want people to think I am a slut. So is everything that I need ready?"

"Yea, yea. You can use my room. Bring your own condoms though. I'm going to be needing all of mine tonight."

"Ewww. I bet no one is going to let you between their legs tonight with the reputation you have." I said laughing.

"Oh there is someone special that I have in mind."

"Oh, who, who?"

"I'm not telling but you know her."

"John, just don't be a creep."

From the beginning the party was crazy. Jeff's parents have a house that is on 50 acre's of land so there would be no neighbors complaining. The music was loud and the alcohol was flowing. There must have been 100 people at the party.

Brad is far to shy to make the first move so I made sure his drinks were extra strong. He doesn't drink much so it wasn't long before his inhibitions were down. He was sitting outside talking to John when I came up to him and straddled him. I rubbed under his shirt and up and down his chest.

"Hey." I said in my sexy voice. "Miss me?"

"Uh, yea."

John just drank his beer and watched as I kissed my boyfriend on his lips. I rubbed my crotch into his and could feel his dick grow in his jeans. There was something extra exiting knowing John was there watching us and knew what was going to happen soon. Brad socked me by putting his hands on my ass and pulled me deeper into him; Brad was ready.

I whispered into his ear, "Want to go inside?"

"Y-yea."

I stood up and took his hand. I guided Brad to John's room in the back of the house. I opened the door and let Brad go in first. I walked in and closed the door behind me. Leaning against the door I reached at the bottom of my shirt and pulled it over my head. Brad got a view of my large, perky breasts.

Brad followed my lead and took off his shirt. He sat down on the bed and I walked over and resumed making out with him. I leaned back so that we lay down with him on top of me. I pushed his hand to my bare chest. It was the first time he had ever touch my bare breasts and I was surprised that it didn't feel as good as I hoped. Brad didn't really know what he was doing and just squeezed my whole tit.

Maybe Brad wasn't a tit guy, so I moved his other hand down between my legs and I asked him to make me feel good. He pushed into my panties and started to rub really fast on them. It didn't feel great at first but my pussy was soaping wet from outside and his fingers would bump into a real sensitive spot.

"Do you like it like this?" He asked me. "Do you mind if I stick a finger in?"

"Yea, yea," I said a little annoyed. "Don't ask," I though, "Just do it."

Brad moved my panties to the side and pushed his finger into my pussy. Even though I was really wet he hit resistance with my cherry.

"Brad, Stop! Stop!" I yelled in pain and pulling his hand from my crotch.

"Oh, sorry. Did that hurt?"

"Yea, a little. It is my first time so you need to be a little bit more slow and gentle. You seem nervous. Why don't I make you feel good first?"

I pushed Brad on his chest until he lay down and unzipped his jeans. I yanked them off his body and quickly removed his underwear. I wanted to see his dick so bad. I've only felt it through his jeans but have never seen it. He was hard as a rock but I was expecting it to be a bit bigger. I didn't mind and slowly started to lick the underside of his dick from the base all the way to the tip. I stuck my tongue into the tip of his dick and engulfed his penis. Since he wasn't so big I could easily take his cock all the way in my mouth. My friends warned me that if I tried to do this I would gag but I didn't.

Brad was really enjoying my blowjob and ground his crotch into my mouth. I was expecting him to take my head with his hands and face fucked me but he never did. Just when I thought he was about to cum there was a knock at the door.

"Hey Brad!" John said through the door. "I need to talk to you."

"Can it wait dude?" Brad pleaded.

"No." John said opening the door a crack. "It's important."

John reached over and put his underwear back on and walked over to the partly opened door.

I reached over for the blanket and covered myself before Josh stepped into the room. He quietly whispered to my boyfriend as he looked over at me. Brad shook his head.

"No dude. That is gross." Brad said loudly.

"How about we ask Miaw," John replied. "Miaw, that girl I was talking about in art class isn't out there and I'm a bit bored. Do you mind if I just sat in here and watched."

I laughed nervously, "I don't know."

"Come on, it might be hot. I've never actually seen other people have sex and I am being kind enough to let you use my room."

"Well." I said while thinking about how sexy it was to make out in front of John earlier. "I don't mind as long as it is OK with Brad."

"Brad?" John said putting a hand on Brad's shoulder.

"You don't mind do you? I am you best friend."

"I guess..." Brad was cut off as John pushed passed him and sat on in his desk chair less than a foot from the bed.

"Just pretend I'm not here." John said to Brad and then smiled as I sat up under the covers.

"I'll try dude," Brad said as he got under the covers with me.

He kissed me gently on the lips and I lay back. I tried to close my eyes and pretend it was just Brad and I there but I couldn't help myself and looked over at John. He had his hands in his pants and was staring straight at me. God, I was getting so wet. Brad kept kissing me and started to feel by breasts, but it was a bit rushed and he kept breaking my concentration by asking if I liked it.

I just lay their looking at John as my boyfriend sucked on my tits. Then suddenly John took his hand out of his pants, stood up, and took his pants and underwear off. His dick was so big and hard. John sat back down in the chair and reached out for the covers and felt the cool air hit my skin as he pulled the blanket off of us.

"What are you doing?" Brad asked John, but John just smiled back and I said, "I'm a little hot anyway babe."

Brad went back to sucking on my neck and tits but that wasn't turning me on. What was making my pussy get soaked was being totally exposed to John now. I spread my legs wide so John could get a good view of my virgin pink pussy.

"Do you want me to put it in now?" Brad asked.

"Well, um." I replied.

"Why don't you suck his dick, Miaw?" John said, "I bet that would be hot."

"K," I replied.

Brad was sitting up and I leaned over to lick his dick.

"No not like that," John commanded. "Lay down on our back Brad and Miaw stick your ass up in the air, like this," he said as he positioned my body. He placed his hand on my shaved pubic area as he pushed my ass in the air and once I was in position he pulled his hand back and his big fingers rubbed against my pussy. I could feel my pussy gush out at his touch.

My butt was sticking up in the air toward the chair where John was sitting and I was resting my weight on my elbows. I got to work licking Brad's dick but my mind kept thinking of John masturbating to my exposed pussy. I though of what it would be like to suck on John's dick. It was so big, a lot bigger than Brad's. I may not even fit it in my mouth.

"It is so big," I mumbled on Brad's dick.

I felt a hand go on the back of my calf. Startled, I looked back and saw John sitting on the edge of the bed. He put his finger to his lips to tell me to be quiet and I just bit my bottom lip and then went back to sucking Brad's dick. I'm not very good at blowjobs but today was different. I was sucking his dick like a porn star. I was so turned on. Especially when I felt John move his hands up my calves, past my thighs, and onto my butt.

He pulled my ass cheeks apart to expose the inside of my pussy. I could feel his breath on it and I was getting so exited. Then I felt his tongue barely touch it. As I stared my boyfriend in the eyes and as I licked up his cock I said, "Yes, I love it," and then dove back onto his dick.

John took the hint and dove into my pussy too. He stuck his tongue into my little pussy hole and she teased my clit with his finger. I had never had my pussy eaten before and I never knew it would feel so good. I could feel his tongue push against my maidenhead and I couldn't wait for that barrier to be removed by a big dick.

I couldn't take it anymore. The pleasure I was getting from John's tongue and fingers drove me over the edge and I had the first orgasm of my life from a man. It was a thousand times more intense than bringing myself to orgasm. I moaned on Brad's dick as the waves of ecstasy filled me. John spanked my ass really hard as he got off the bed and sat back down in the desk chair.

"You ready to get fucked?" John demanded more than asked.

"I'm ready!" Brad said still laying on his back.

"Get your Thai pussy over her." I got off the bed and walked over to John.

"Wait, what?" Brad said sitting up. "What are you doing, Miaw?"

"She is going to get fucked by my big cock," John said to Brad.

"Miaw, tell Brad your slutty Thai cunt wants my cock."

I stood there quiet.

"Fuck that!" Brad said standing up and getting his and my clothes. "Lets get the hell out of here Miaw!" Brad grabbed my bicep and John grabbed my wrist on my other hand.

Brad tried to pull me away but John's grip was too strong.

"Listen to me you piece-of-shit," John said to Brad. "I've been your friend my entire life and I have put up with your nerdiness. I've protected you at school numerous times and now it is time for you to pay up. I'm going to fuck this bitch and you are going to let me, or else I'm going to kick your ass."

I could see the anger in John's eyes and I was frightened. "Please Brad, it is OK. We are all friends, it is not that big of a deal."

Brad was frightened too and he gave up. He sat down right on the floor right were he was standing and hung his head. John stood up and threw me onto his bed. John walked over to me rubbing his dick and spread my legs as far apart as they could.

"Wait." I squeaked. "Don't forget to put this on I said reaching a wrapped condom out to him. He didn't take it so I opened it up and rolled it on his dick. John grabbed the tip of the condom and pulled it right off and threw it at Brad. John crawled on top of me and rubbed the head of his dick on my pussy.

"No you need to put it on." I said. "I don't take the pill."

"I don't use them. Never liked them, especially on virgin pussy."

"Please, John. I don't want to get pregnant. My dad would kill me."

"Don't fuckin' worry about it. I will pull out." He said as he rubbed the head of his dick against my pussy. "Hey, Brad, do you have any problem with me fucking your girlfriend without a condom?"

Brad looked over at John with tears in his eyes but didn't say anything.

"Yea that is what I thought. If you want you can get a little closer so you can get a better look. This will be the only time you will be close to this virgin pussy."

My boyfriend dropped his head again and surprised me when he crawled over to the bed and leaned over to watch.

"Brad?" I said going to ask him to leave but then John pushed into me. He wasn't gentle. His raw dick burned as he pushed into me and through my cherry. I remember shouting at the top of my lungs but my body was focused on John shove his dick into me. He pushed about half of himself in me and already I felt stuffed. He pulled out and then pushed in, this time getting another inch of his dick inside of me.

My eyes were filled with tears of pain and John only laughed at me. "Don't worry bitch, it is going to feel good real soon."

Slowly he pulled his dick out of me. The feeling of his dick sliding over my lubrication actually felt good and when he pulled all the way out I felt empty. Then he would push into me and each time he did he would corrupt a new part of my virgin pussy to his dick. That is when it would hurt.

Finally, he pushed into me and I felt him bang at the back. There was nowhere else for his dick to go. I looked down and he still had about three inches of his dick still not in my pussy.

"Oh god!" I moaned as he pulled out of me slowly.

"Your too fucking..." I started to say as he slammed his dick into me.

"Big!"

"Don't worry. It will fit eventually," he said.

It didn't hurt anymore. My pussy was starting to respond to his invading dick. It was engulfing him and tightening against his hardness.

"God you're so fucking tight." John said to me as he lay on top of me. He kissed the tears from my eyes and kissed down my face. His lips met mine and we shared the most passionate kiss I have ever had. As we kissed he continued to fuck me slowly. I don't know what was happening but my legs instantly wrapped into him, pulling him deeper inside of me.

The feeling started in my head when John reached his hand behind my neck and grabbed a fist full of my hair and then with the other hand rubbed the lobe of my ear. The strange feeling ran to my nipples where John's chest was stimulating them as he rhythmically moved up and down. Then it moved down my stomach and on the lips of my pussy where the blood rush was making them larger and hotter. I reached my head up slightly even as John pulled on my hair and could see that John was impaling his entire cock inside of me. John then pulled my hair even harder and the muscles around my pussy started to contract.

I let out a low, almost inaudible, growl. I had never felt anything like this before. Even the orgasm John gave me by licking me could compare to what he was doing to me now. I could feel my pussy tighten around his dick and the waves of pleasure washed over my whole body. My eyes rolled into the back of my head and I curled my toes even as I pulled John into me with my heels. John wrapped his arms around my little body to keep my body from shaking uncontrollably as I had my orgasm.

After the longest minute of my life the orgasm died down but John was still fucking me slowly. I looked over at my boyfriend and his eyes were wide in disbelief. He had his dick out and was masturbating to his best friend fucking me.

John pulled me up and had me ride up and down on his dick. It didn't take long before I had another orgasm as I slowly pushed his dick in my little pussy. I kissed him continuously through my orgasm and his tongue made me cum even more on his dick.

"M baby. If you keep cumming on me like that you are going to make me have to pull out," John said.

"No," I panted. "I need you inside of me. I need to feel your dick fill me up."

"Are you sure?" John asked looking me in the eyes. "If I don't pull out then I will cum inside of you."

"I know," I replied.

"You might get pregnant," he warned.

"Please," I begged John. "I need to feel you fill me. I love you."

"I know you do, " he said to me.

John put his hands on my hips and pulled me out of him. My pussy belched as he took it all out of me and he threw me on the bed. I instinctively put my ass in the air and wiggled it to John like I was a bitch in heat. He quickly got on top of me and drove the length of his dick into me. He fucked me at a frantic pace.

"Yea you like that bitch?" He asked as he slapped my ass. I felt like a huge slut then but it was turning me on so much, especially since I could look straight at Brad as John fucked me.

"Yes! Yes, daddy fuck me. Cum in me." The words just flew out of my mouth.

StudStory
StudStory
92 Followers
12