Mica, Misty, Max & Mona Ch. 02

Story Info
Blind woman and her friends enjoy more and more.
13k words
4.1
9.8k
3

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/10/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmlooker
rmlooker
125 Followers

Reading the first chapter will help understand the following. Strong sexual content.

*****

Mica was lazy and stayed in bed Sunday morning. She cat napped and fantasized about different things wondering how good Max might be. She touched herself some but did not get off. She finally got up, went to the bathroom and got in the shower. She had stubble and shaved her pussy and legs. She did not think she started her period yet but that was always hard to tell especially if she was wet from sexual stuff. It usually was not sticky like blood was. She was just leaving the bench in the shower as it was not in the way. She got out and dried, brushed her teeth and ran her fingers through her short hair. She put a snug t-shirt that was on the short side but who would see her anyway.

She fixed some tea in the kitchen and tried to call Max but he did not answer. It must have been cloudy as she did not feel any heat from the sun through the windows. She just got seated at her computer when the phone rang. She answered and a female voice said hi Mica am I bothering you? Mica immediately recognized the voice as Mona's and she said not at all, I just sat down at the computer. Mona said good she was in the neighborhood and just wanted to check on her. Mica said then why don't you stop by and Mona said well, she was at her outside apartment door. Mica laughed and said she would buzz her in after they were off the phone and gave her the floor and unit number. She went to the intercom and pushed the door buzzer.

Mica thought about what she had, or did not, have on and said what the hell, might as well find out about her. The door bell rang a few minutes later and Mica asked who it was through the door and Mona said it was her. Mica opened the door and stepped back so Mona could get in. Mona said can I hug you and Mica said you better and they got their arms around each other. Mica could finally tell that Mona was just a little shorter and quite a bit thinner than she was. As they drew away from each other, Mica's hands slid around Mona and felt that she had a short blouse and no bra on. Mona's hands slid right around the sides of Mica's breasts. Mona said sorry if she interrupted her day of rest, I see you are dressed for it. Mica said yes I did not have time to get something else on. Mona said you are great the way you are.

Mica led her into the living room and they took seats across from each other. Mona asked how she was doing and Mica said very good, she could go back to work if she wanted in the morning. Mona said no reason to rush it. Mica said yes, she had lots of sick time. Mona asked how everything went on Friday and Mica said great, all the people were so nice to me. Mona said she was glad to hear that and asked how the new doctor was. Mica said a little formal but she thought she was trying to make a good impression on her boss. Mona then asked if she had changed the band aids and Mica said no. Mona said she would be glad to do it for her and Mica said that would be good if you don't mind, I have some in the bathroom.

Mona followed her back to the bedroom and Mica got the box from the bathroom. Mona said why don't you just sit on the edge of the bed and lay back and I can do it there. Mica did and when she was on her back she pulled the bottom of the t-shirt up exposing herself good. She had not kept her legs closed in the living room and was wondering if Mona was looking up them. She had them spread now. Mona use her finger nail to get one started and then said this might pull and took it all the way off. She did the same with the other one and said both incisions' looked great and were healing fine. She opened the new band aids and put them over the stitches.

When she was done she said looks like someone in surgery did quite a job of shaving you and ran her finger down towards Mica's slit. She veered off though, to the leg crease in her groin. Mica said no, she kept it that way smiling as she said it. Mona said you do a very good job and ran her finger across from hip to hip about 1 inch above Mica's clit. Mica said that feels good and sat up alongside Mona. Mica turned her head toward Mona a little and asked if she could "look" at Mona's face with her hands. Mona said she would like that and Mica turned her body towards her and very lightly used her finger to trace all of Mona's face and neck. Mica heard her take a deep breath as her fingers moved down her neck and then she removed them.

Mona was quiet for a few seconds and then said would you like to look at the rest of me? Mica said if you don't mind. Mona said would you like for me to undress and Mica asked back if she wanted to. Mona did not hesitate and said yes I want to. Mona stood and Mica only heard her blouse and shorts hit the floor. She sat back down and took Mica's hand and put it back up by her neck. Mica worked her way down an arm and found short nails as would be expected from a nurse. She went back up the arm and started down her chest. As she expected from the prep room kiss the other day, she did not find much breast tissue but did find very large nipples and areolas the size of silver dollars around them. The nipples were very aroused and hard Mica thought.

Mica explored both breasts every carefully and spent some time doing it. Mona finally said pretty small aren't they. Mica answered size in not important, it is how you use them and I find them very sexy. Mona felt the change in Mica's fingers go from "seeing" to stimulating as she touched her nipples again. Before she could catch it she gave a slight, quick moan. Mica finally moved her hand down her torso towards her slit. Like Mona did to her, she moved her hand on down Mona's leg noticing she shaved the whole leg and it felt very smooth. She went to her foot and then back up the inside of her leg. As her hand got closer to the top, Mona involuntarily opened her thighs to Mica. Mica continued right up to her slit but stayed along side of it. Mona was also freshly, smoothly shaved and was very wet.

Mica immediately brought her hand up and took hold of Mona's face and turned it to hers and kissed her using her tongue to get her teeth open. Mona immediately opened her mouth and returned the kiss using her tongue. They spent several minutes French kissing and Mica dropped her hand to Mona's breast pulling on her nipples. Mica then asked if Mona would like to take her t-shirt off and move on to the bed better. Mona said she sure would. Mona pulled Mica's shirt over her head and immediately said how beautiful her breasts were. She told her that her panties were soaked last Thursday after she had done the breast exam. Mica said me too and I kind of had the feeling you wanted me. Mona said sorry, but I did.

Mica said you got me now and they turned on their sides facing each other kissing and using their hands on each other. When they came up for air Mona said you are very seductive and Mica asked in what way. Mona said how you were dressed today, sitting with your legs open, looking at me with those sexy fingers, you know how you are. Mica laughed and said yes, when I feel someone is looking at me the same way, I let them know how I feel. Mica also said I need to tell you something. I am Horney as hell right now as I might be starting my period. You need to check me to be sure if you want to do what I want to do to you. Mona said will do and they started in on each other again.

Mica took one of Mona's nipples in her mouth and started sucking and nibbling on it. Mona said she loved that and it felt so good as she seemed to have a direct wire from there to her pussy. She put her hand around Mica's head doing things to stimulate herself more such as lift Mica's head to pull on her nipple when Mica had it between her teeth. After Mica worked both nipples, and at one time caused Mona to arch her back in pleasure, she worked her way down to her pussy. She got between Mona's thighs and started in on her slit. She tasted super good and was very wet. Mica got her tongue into her slit and found her engorged outer lips. She took them in her mouth and pulled them while holding on with her teeth.

Mona was moaning in pleasure and soon came. Mica worked her way up to her clit and stuck a finger in her. She seemed tight but was sure wet. The second Mica hit her clit with her mouth Mona came again harder. She bucked her hips so hard Mica had trouble staying with her. Mica found Mona's G-spot and fingered it sending her back into an orgasm when she had just started coming down from the clit one. Mona finally said please stop, I am too sensitive now. Mica worked her way up to Mona face and they kissed. Mona kissed all around Mica's mouth trying to get a good taste of herself. Mica took a small breast in her hand and just held her hand still. Mona put her hand over Mica's pulling it tighter to herself. She finally was able to say that no one had ever done her that good or gotten her off so many times.

Mica asked her if she had ever had a man or dildo in her and Mona said no. She had never found a man that she trusted to have sex with her was her reason why. She was too shy to go buy a toy. Mica hugged her hard. A few minutes later Mona put her mouth on Mica's nipple and sucked it then switched to the other one and went back and forth. She added her hand to squeeze the breast she was sucking on to make the nipple stand out more. Mica ran her hand over Mona's head telling her how good that felt. Mona then worked her way down to Mica's pussy, at first leaning over her hip with her head facing down then she moved between Mica's legs putting her mouth over all of Mica's clit and sucking it into her mouth, hood and all.

She then flicked her tongue on the tip of Mica's clit sending her off to orgasm. Mona stuck her finger into Mica's vagina and it just came back wet so she started licking and fingering it. She then worked two fingers in and started screwing her with them. Mica came again. While Mona had two fingers in and her thumb on Mica's clit, Mona worked herself to a sitting position and straddled Mica's leg. She started rubbing her pussy on Mica's shin bone and then slid up until she was rubbing her clit on Mica's knee cap. The more Mona worked herself up the more she stimulated Mica with her fingers and thumb. They both came big time and at the same time with Mona finally falling off of Mica's knee alongside her. They both lay unmoving, exhausted by each other for almost 10 minutes.

Mica spoke first telling Mona she was a great lover. They turned to face each other and kissed. I was hoping you would let me into bed with you today Mona said, after the other day I could not get you off of my mind. I enjoyed it more than I ever thought I would. Mica said yes, she had felt a certain vibe when Mona had her hands on her last Thursday. I'm so glad you called today. Mona then asked about Max. Mica said she was just getting to know him and they had only been out once and Misty was with her. Mona said you and Misty are lovers also aren't you and Mica said yes. Mica said plenty of time for all of us to be friends. Mona said yes there is. She said she needed to get going still more to do today and they kissed and she got up and dressed. Mica stayed naked and at the door Mona gently reached out and caressed her large breast and left.

After she was gone Mica said wow that came out of the blue but was sure great. She decided that the next time she would introduce Mona to one of her dildos. She went back into the bathroom and washed off and put a tampon in just in case. She got back on the bed and called Max and he answered this time. He asked how her day was going and she said she was being lazy and spent most of it in bed so far. Nothing else was added. Max said he had been to the store and some other places. Mica asked him if he would like to have lunch with her Monday or Tuesday and he said can we do both. Mica laughed and said pick one. He said is tomorrow ok and she said fine, do you mind picking me up, my car is in the garage.

He laughed and said I see you are just trying to get a free ride out of me. Rats she said, you caught me, I'm just a poor little crippled girl trying to make my way in the world. Max said poor little girl, I feel sorry for you and will come and get you. What time and Mica said make it easy on yourself, you have to work. Max said is 11:30 ok, miss the crowd? She said that would be fine and she would meet him in her lobby. He asked how she was feeling and she said great, it would be nice to feel so good tomorrow and be off on a sick day. He asked if she ever wore high heels and she said very seldom, she was afraid of falling on uneven walkways. Max said ok and that he would not have a coat and tie on so be casual. She said thanks for the info.

Misty called a while after she talked to Max and they chatted on the phone for a while. Misty asked if she needed anything and Mica said no she was fine and that she was just taking it easy today. She told her about the lunch date with Max tomorrow and Misty was glad they were getting together. She asked if she needed to come and change her band aids and Mica said she did it this morning after her shower. Mica said she was going to take a nap and they rang off.

Monday came and Mica was really having a hard time trying to decide what to wear. She finally decided she would let him get a good look at her and chose a short skirt and a soft, light, short sleeve sweater that hugged her large breasts and her usual no underwear theme. She thought about heels but decided not yet, just wore sandals. She was ready in plenty of time and downstairs early. Mica was excited to be alone with him today. She liked their phone conversations but wanted to be with him in person. She knew she would have to behave herself; she was still super Horney and had not started her period. She heard the door open and Max called out her name.

They had a brief hug and he offered his arm and led her to his car. He told her it was on the low side and watch her head and put his hand on it so she would not bump it as she got in. He used the seat belt as an excuse to reach across her to fasten it. Somehow his arm bumped into her breasts and his lips found hers. She grinned and said that was very smooth, pulled him back and kissed him again. He got in his side and they headed to the restaurant. He parked and came around to open her door and she already had her seat belt undone. As she got out of the car she said she learned fast.

She asked if she should leave her staff in the car and he said it was ok with him. She took his arm and told him if he ever needed her to be behind him more, to get through someplace, move his arm back and forth and she would get behind him and put her hand on his shoulder. He said good plan. She added if there is ever a step up or down, stop just before it and say step up or down and if abnormally high or small, say so. Max said got it. They went inside and he gave the receptionist his name and they were lead to a table. She pulled the chair out for Mica and Max smoothly guided her to it.

After she named the specials and who their server was she left. Max said you look very beautiful today and Mica said thank you. He then said is it ok if I add very sexy also? Mica said it sure was ok and that might even get some time taken off his waiting period. They laughed and then Max said how sexy she was in the sweater. She asked if she embarrassed him and he said absolutely not. Max could feel her looking at him and she was quiet. She finally said she absolutely loved being blind but she wished she could see him for one minute and I hope you will let me look at you with my fingers some time. He said just ask when you want too. He reached across the table and took her hand and she squeezed his when he did.

The server came and took their order and when she was gone, he asked how she was feeling. She said ok, it felt like she was finally getting all the anesthesia out of her system. She was not having any pain so that was good. Mica then said Max, I want to get together with you some place private but I need to wait just a while longer. I am due to start my period anytime and want to heal up good from this surgery. Can you put up with that for another week or so? Max said thank you very much for being so honest with me and sharing your feelings with me. Yes, I understand what is going on with you and even though it will be hell to wait, I can and will. She said thank you for not pressuring me.

Max told her where her food was when the plate was put in front of her and they had a wonderful lunch. Mica had asked him to cut a couple of things up for her and he was amazed at how well she did. As they were eating he saw her nipples get hard and push her sweater out. He wondered what was going through her mind to cause that but did not ask, at least right now. They talked for a while after the plates were cleared then he said he had an appointment the was set a couple of weeks ago. Mica said no problem and they left and he took her back to her place. She gave him a good kiss and thanked him for lunch. She said she was looking forward to being with him more and to call her tonight. She got on the elevator and went up to her place.

She undressed and put her stuff in the closet. She knew her nipples were rock hard and had become that way during lunch. She wondered if Max had noticed and hoped he did. Something hit her then as she was sitting there. Being across from him, hearing his low, quiet voice, and his being so nice to her really aroused her. Mica went into the bathroom and removed her tampon. It felt like it was more than wet from her arousal so she got a towel from the bathroom and got on the bed and pulled her rubber penis from the night stand. She put the towel down on the bed and her rear on it.

She used both hands and started rubbing and massaging her breasts and nipples. They were tinder so that aroused her even more. She pulled her feet up against her rear and spread her thighs wide open. One of her hands left her breast and moved to her pussy. She knew without touching herself that her clit was way out of its hood. She started at the bottom with a finger and drew it up her swollen lips to her vagina. It felt sticky so she knew she was bleeding for sure. She ran her finger up into it enjoying the feeling. She rubbed her G-spot and then pulled it out and up to her protruding clit.

She was on the verge of Cumming but stopped herself and used that hand to get her rubber dildo. She hoped she was wet enough and rubbed it up and down her slit. She found her entrance again with the tip and started pushing it into her. It was not as slippery as usual because of the blood but it slid in. She got it in all the way and enjoyed the fullness it gave her. She started moving it in and out and her hips started thrusting with it. After several minutes she bent it towards her clit and started rubbing it at the same time it was sliding in and out of her pussy. It soon got her and she had a tremendous orgasm and was surprised when she cried out Max's name as she came.

She slowed but continued to screw herself with it as she was Cumming. She finally pushed it all the way in and left it there and just spread her arms enjoying the afterglow. She was pretty sure she had made a bloody mess but could care less. Mica pulled the edges of the towel together like a dipper on her and left the dildo in. She got off the bed and into the shower without dripping anything she hoped. She wadded the towel up and threw it on the floor. She closed the curtain and turned the water on and finally squeezed her pussy to expel the rubber dick. She felt stuff run down her legs and wondered if that would be the way cum felt. She rinsed herself off and then washed good and douched. She put a tampon in and dried off.

She put her usual almost nothing t-shirt on not expecting anyone. She did not feel any wet spots on the bed and fell asleep for a nap. She was awakened by the phone. It was Misty just leaving work and she wanted to stop by. Mica said sure, glad to have you. Mica got up and went to the bathroom. She pulled her tampon and it was soaked. She put a new one in and washed her hands. Misty rang her bell a few minutes later and Mica opened the door. Misty told her how sexy she looked, she must have started her period and Mica said yes, big time. Misty asked if she needed to get off and Mica said that would be good and they went to the bedroom. Mica told her about the good lunch they had but it was too short as he had to get back to work.

rmlooker
rmlooker
125 Followers