Michael

Story Info
Daddy buys her a car, then takes her cherry.
2.2k words
4.32
234k
55
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sadie26
Sadie26
474 Followers

My name's Gwen. I come from the typical broken home. Two parents who once loved each other and now have a hard time just being in the same room. They finally wised up earlier this year and divorced, finally putting to rest everyone's mental pain. And like every good divorced mommy and daddy, they began a competition to see who could buy my love first.

Well Mom won the first round, buying me this awesome computer. Too bad I had to endure years of their childish fighting to finally end up with one. Then Daddy scored high, possibly throwing Mom out of the competition all together. I had my eye on this gorgeous, crystal blue Mustang, practically since I can remember. And what did I come home to find as a graduation present? You got it .... that gorgeous horse in my driveway. Daddy handed me the keys, and without realizing it, handed me keys to my sanity.

I would often get behind the wheel and escape to my own world. A place where no one was divorced, no one fought and no one put me in a tug of war just to prove they're still worthy of a title. It was my salvation and I thanked Daddy for it every chance I got. But one day, after returning home from one of my many fantasy getaways, Mom approached me.

"Ya know Gwen, I didn't buy that computer for it to just sit in your room collecting dust", she said.

"I know Mom, I get on it once in awhile", I lied, hoping to ease the tension.

"Well now that you've graduated from high school and all your friends are moving away, maybe you can use the computer to make new ones, instead of running off in that car every 5 minutes," she said.

"Yeah I'll think about it Mom," I said as I left her standing in the kitchen.

That night Mom left on one of her first "after the divorce" dates, finally leaving me with the quiet time I had been craving. As I sat in my room, undressing for my shower, my thoughts went back to the comment she had made earlier. Maybe she was right, maybe I could find some new friends online. So I tied the belt around my robe and sat down at my desk, just staring at this box with a blank screen.

I had no idea what to expect. Talking to people online was never something I had ever given much thought to. I had just wanted a computer to surf college and fashion sites. And maybe drop into Puddle of Mud's website and add to their huge girly girl fan mail list. So, needless to say, when I got to my homepage and saw all the different chatroom options, I was pretty reluctant.

But realizing I had nothing better to do that night, I finally settled on a city chat for my town here in Florida. Everyone was very nice, many hello's and a few hey baby's, but nothing major. So I decided to just watch, at least until I got the hang of this whole "chatting" deal. Within minutes, some guy had whispered me, asking me for A/S/L. So I told him I was 18/F/FL. He wrote back that that was a coincidence because he was in Florida too.

We quickly became fast friends, swapping stories and comical observations about the chatroom we had both been drawn to that night. After a brief pause, he asked me if I minded talking to older men. I replied back that age is just a number. He seemed very thrilled with that and told me he was 43, recently divorced, with one daughter and a job he hated. Jokingly I wrote back that he sounded like my dad. We both giggled and moved on.

The night quickly became early morning hours as I heard Mom return from her date. She stuck her head in for a second to tell me she was home and was going to bed. After a quick good night, I wrote back to my new friend that it was getting late and I should be going. We both made plans to meet back there that night. As I disconnected, I couldn't help but smile and be somewhat turned on. The thought of fucking an older man had always been one of my secret sexual fantasies. They had so much more to offer then these brain dead boys I had dated in the past.

The next night, as promised, we both met back in the same spot, once again, taking our secret place in the whisper box. This routine continued for weeks until we both decided it was finally time to meet. Time to put a person with the words. So we made plans to meet at my favorite restaurant for lunch. I don't know whether I was more excited or nervous. We had never exchanged pictures before so I had no idea what he even looked like. But I gave him my physical description so he wouldn't be totally lost.

As I sat there, scanning the many faces in the crowd, I suddenly spotted my dad, looking around, just as lost as I was. Quickly I ran over to him.

"Daddy!," I said, tapping on his shoulder.

"Oh hi babygirl, he said, nervously, "What are you doing here?"

"I'm meeting a friend for lunch," I answered.

"What a coincidence, so am I," he said, "Why don't we sit at the bar so we don't have to wait alone."

"Ok daddy," I answered.

I started off the conversation by asking him how he was enjoying the single life, was he dating, how was work .... things like that. He told me that he wasn't dating anyone at the moment but he had been talking to a woman on the internet and that he was meeting her here today.

"Really?!?" I asked, "Now that IS a coincidence."

"How so?", he asked.

"Well I'm meeting someone I've been talking to online too."

Suddenly we both froze, then began laughing like two kids. Could it be? Could the man I've been talking to for weeks be my own father? How could I have not picked up on that? How could I have missed something so obvious?

I did not feel shame or embarrassment, for some reason, I felt just the opposite. I began to see my father in a whole new light. I could tell he was feeling the same thing. He began to stare at me like he had never done in the past. His eyes examined my body from head to toe.

"Where's your mother?", he asked.

"She's working today, she has a big case coming up," I answered.

"Does she know about this "date" you're on?" he asked, still staring at my tits which were now accented by my nipples poking proudly thru my t-shirt.

"Mom and I aren't close anymore daddy, things have changed."

Again there was a pause, but this time, no laughter. We just stared into each other's eyes as if we were trying to send unspoken messages.

"Follow me," he said, getting up from the bar.

I followed him thru the crowded restaurant.

"One second daddy," I said, "I need to use the ladie's room."

As I entered, I just stared at my reflection in the mirror.

What was I about to do? Is this what I wanted to do?

Yes, I did. I wanted my father.

Just then the door slowly opened. It was my father. He peeked around, doing a quick once over of the small bathroom.

"You alone?", he asked me.

"I am," I answered.

He turned around once more to make sure no one saw him enter the bathroom, then slithered in like a snake zeroing in on its prey.

"Do you want this babygirl?", he asked me.

"Yes daddy," I whispered.

Within seconds, we were kissing. His hands wasted no time exploring my body, sliding up my shirt and fondling my young, sensitive tits. Rolling and pinching my nipples in his fingers while we kissed, our tongues and lips dancing in a wild frenzy.

Our heavy breaths bounced off the walls of the tiny bathroom as I reached down and began rubbing his cock, which was pretty stiff already.

He took my hand and led me into the bathroom stall, facing me to the wall while he pressed his body into my back. His cock felt like a hard ruler pressing into my ass cheeks.

"This is the perfect time for you to be wearing a dress babygirl," he moaned, sliding my sundress up to my hips.

He wasted no time sliding my white cotton panties down to my knees and licking his finger to tease my asshole. I shook a bit, never having felt a man touch me there before.

I could feel my pussy ache in anticipation. My juices were already seaping out of me, wetting my thighs.

Slowly he slid his thick finger into my asshole, mmm I could feel the walls seperate then come back to swallow his finger.

With rapid, but steady rhythm he began pumping his finger in and out faster, pushing my body forward as I grabbed the back of the toilet for support.

"Bend over a bit more baby," he whispered.

I could hear him unzipping his pants, then the swoosh sound as they hit the floor around his ankles.

I was so nervous, yet so fucking hot at this point. All I could think of was having my daddy's cock inside me.

Just then, I felt something hitting my ass cheeks. It was daddy's cock.

"Baby, wet your hand and stroke daddy's meat, get it wet for him," he instructed.

Doing just as I was told to do, I reached behind me and began stroking his cock, wetting it, preparing it.

"Mmm, that's good baby," he moaned.

"Daddy's gonna fuck you now," he said as he slowly slid his cock tip into my asshole.

Oh god, it was a feeling I had never felt before. A seductive mixture of pain and pleasure. I moaned a little as daddy inched his cock in further, once again, seperating my walls.

Finally, he was completely inside my ass, mmmm I felt every vein as it throbbed, massaging my walls. Slowly he started pumping me, grasping my hips.

His grunts and moans drove me wild and louder moans escaped my lips.

This made him thrust faster, making his tight nutsack smack my pussy lips.

Each time he thrust, his nutsack would glide over my clit, making it buzz. Oh god I wanted him in my pussy, I wanted his cock to pop my cherry.

I guess he read my mind cause just as quickly as he had taken my ass, he was now taking my pussy. Not caring about being slow or gentle, mmmmm he just wanted me as much as I wanted him.

His hands roamed up underneath me, rubbing and molesting my tits as he spread my pussy. He used my perky breasts as handles to push him in further. Suddenly, I felt a sharp pain, then a warm sensation. Daddy had popped my cherry! Another moan escaped my lips as I held on tightly to the back of the toilet. My young body being jerked back and forth as daddy pumped me.

His grip on my tits got tighter, his moans became louder, bouncing off the walls.

I reached down and began rubbing my clit, faster and harder, matching daddy's thrusts.

"Oh baby!!," he moaned, "Daddy's gonna fill his little girl up!"

"Mmmm, c'mon baby, make daddy fill you up!!"

I began tightening my grip around his cock, then releasing, milking him.

"Oh fuck!!!!" he screamed, "I'm cumminggggggg baby!!"

His moans sent me over the edge. My screams matched his moans as I came all over his cock and my fingers. Our cum mixed together as we slid over the edge and beyond.

I could still feel his cock throbbing, and my pussy was still contracting, still milking daddy for every drop he had.

Slowly everything began to settle down and daddy gently withdrew from me, kissing my back and gently rubbing my nipples before standing up and sliding his pants back up.

His gentle hands helped me pull my panties back up, kissing my ass cheek and pulling my dress back down.

I turned to face him, wrapping my arms around him, kissing him seductively. Allowing my tongue to flick his bottom lip before we exited the bathroom stall.

I stood there, fixing my hair and reapplying my lipstick as daddy watched me.

"You're so beautiful Gwen," he said, smiling.

"Thank you daddy, I love you."

"Daddy loves you too baby," he said, opening the door for us.

We left the restaurant unnoticed among the afternoon chatters and waiters.

As he walked me out to my car, I leaned over and kissed his cheek. We both smiled knowing that our relationship had been changed forever.

"I'll talk to you tonight baby, same time, same place," he said.

As I drove off I giggled a little thinking I really should get Mom a thank you card for getting me the computer.

Sadie26
Sadie26
474 Followers