Michael and Bill

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I finally got hold of him on a Wednesday after work. "Hey honey, whatcha doin'?"

"Nothing much," he said, "Finally have a night off. Three straight weeks solid. Only Sunday days off. I am so going to sleep tonight. Just got done eating dinner and was watching TV. Want to come over and watch? "

"I was thinking we could hit a club." I said.

"Hmm, so much for that sleep idea. Yours sounds more fun.."

I told him I would pick him up at 10. I got there a little early, and he answered the door in just jeans.

"Hi! Hang on, trying to pick out a shirt."

"Oh, let me help."

I followed him to his closet, I admired his body as we walked back to his room. God, he was so hot. His back was gorgeous, and not a fleck on his skin. So smooth. And that little cleft right above his tight, round ass.

I helped him pick out something snug, he threw it on, and out we went. I took him to Fantasia, they were having drag races, so I figured we would have a good time. After his second drink and we watched, it finally dawned on him it was a gay nightclub, "There aren't may women here..."

I rolled my eyes. He laughed, and we continued to watch the race. During a break, he wanted to dance so we danced on the floor. He was having fun it seemed, and enjoying the music. We sat back down with the next round of races starting, and he leaned in and asked, "Is this a date?"

"If you want it to be, it is." I said.

He didn't reply, just went back to watching and drinking. But then he moved a little closer. Was it a date? If so, I think I get kissed on this one. No, I get way more than kissed, honey.

I just watched him and was trying to imagine what could happen later on, I was lost in my own fantasies instead of what was going on around us. I was enjoying his smell, and drinking him in. It was making me tingle.

At around 1 AM, he said he had to get going, work came early, and this was supposed to be a night off. We paid the tab and left, and I started driving toward his place. "Take me to yours, if you can get me home in time for work?"

He was a little tipsy, but didn't drink near as much as last time. I wasted no time in getting us home. He walked in front of me to the door and I watched that ass, that ass I have been wanting for so long. I let him in the door, he stepped in, waited for me to follow, closed the door, and reached down and kissed me. It was long, and gentle, and then his tongue started to thrust into my mouth. It danced and swirled around with mine, and I melted in his arms.

We eventually made our way to my bedroom, taking shits off on the way, and then he grabbed me close, and sat on the edge of the bed as I stood in front of him. He started kissing my neck, and held my waist as he did so. I was moaning and running my hands through his hair He worked his way from my neck to chest, and started sucking and kissing and licking my hardening nipples.

I grabbed his head and pulled him closer and he went from on to the other. He kept that up for a while and I remarked that for someone who didn't spend much time with guys, he sure knew what he was doing.

"Girls like this stuff, too." he said as he continued. Yeah, I guess they would. He made his way down on to his knees and worked his lips down my abs to my happy trail, and started rubbing my cock with his hand though my pants. I couldn't stand it any longer and pulled my pants off as quickly as I could.

"Patience, Michael. Good things come to those who wait."

He started kissing and mouthing me through the fabric on my briefs, my rod straining through the fabric.

Between my precum and his mouth, the shorts were wet, and I was hot. "Hon, stop teasing and start sucking." He pulled the waistband over my cock, and proceeded to start kissing me around my cock, and balls. He pulled one of my balls in his mouth and gently started sucking. I moaned and writhed where I was standing, dying for him to get me in his mouth. He finally put his tongue at the base of my shaft and lowly licked up to the tip. He swirled his lips and tongue around the tip and slowly moved the head past his lips and into his warm soft mouth. I know girls have no way of knowing how that feels.

I held the back of his head and thrust my hips toward his mouth, and he took all of me in. He moved his head up and down sucking for all he was worth, meanwhile he was cupping my balls and working his finger back toward my ass.

I was on the edge, the pressure was building and I was going to blow my load, and told him so, he held firm and went to it like a champ. One rope after another shot from my cock down his throat, and he caught it all. He stood up and kissed me with some of my cum still in his mouth. After a bit, he started pulling off his pants, and said "My turn."

I looked down, and what I saw was a monster. At least 8 inches, and thick. I didn't waste time teasing, I went straight for the gusto. I licked and sucked and licked for all I was worth on that monster rod. He moaned and thrust his hips up as I was bobbing my head over that cock. It was all I could do to get it in my mouth, let alone down my throat.

After a bit my mouth tired, but no matter, I wasn't interested in swallowing, I was interested in that load in my ass. I stood back up and kissed him. And while doing so pulled myself down n the bed with him on top of me. We kissed and rubbed cocks together as I was still very hard and ready. "Fuck me, please. I need you inside me."

He stopped and looked down at me. "We need protection." I got some condoms from my bed stand and I reached down, and slowly unwrapped it on his dick. It was very tight, as I get regular size. Hopefully it didn't break. I laid back down and pulled my legs up, and he worked some lube into my ass, then started putting his finger in slowly. I jumped a little when his first knuckle broke through.

"Did I hurt you?"

"Of course not baby, I have been waiting weeks for this to happen."

He got his second finger in, then the third. He worked it very slowly, and I relaxed and let him finger fuck me for what seemed like forever. Finally I motioned for him to use something bigger. He got up over me, and positioned his rod right on the hole.

He slowly worked it in, then back a little, He pressed a little harder each time till the fifth time, his giant bulging cock head finally made it through.

I clenched up at the immediacy of that huge cock passing my ring, and he slapped me to relax me. He pushed slowly and back trying to get all the way in. The pain melted as he made his way past my prostrate.

When he got all the way in, he started rocking. Back and forth very slowly.

He kept this up for a while, just slow. I wanted him to increase tempo so I started moving so I could meet his thrusts, but he slowed down even more.

"Patience, man. It will get there when I get it there." He kept up this slow fucking of my ass, and moaning the whole time. "Your ass is so tight, Its wrapped so tight around my cock."

I could feel the bulging of the heartbeat with every thrust. He was picking up the tempo. I moved with him as he increased his speed. Faster and faster, I was on the edge. He seemed to get up to boiling point, then he slowed down, breathing heavy.

Sweat was glistening all over his tense body. He stopped altogether all the way in, kissed me and said, "Your turn. I want to cum with you inside me."

He pulled out with a snap, and I jumped. That sort of hurt as my ass slammed shut. But I paid it no mind, as that ass was what I was after all along. He laid down on his back, and I started working my tongue over his body again and worked my way to his honey hole.

His musk rose up and hit my nostrils. He smelled so good, even here. He was wiggling like a little kid as I stuck my tongue deep into his ass ""Oh that feels soooo good. I never ... oh.. keep ahhh ahh ohhhh..."

Never had his kitchen cleaned before? Honey, I was prepared to clean him every day if possible. I kept working my tongue in and around his ass, then slowly got one finger in. He pulled his legs back further and begged for more.

I worked my fingers deep and got him loose, and then moved into position. I slowly pushed my dick up to his ass, and worked it in. He tensed up as I pushed, and I think he may have been crying a little, he was moaning, whimpering and tensing up.

I slapped his ass and that seemed to help. I slapped some more and gave big shove all the way in. It was so tight and warm in his ass, I could feel him loosen and tense up with me in there as he wrapped around my pole. I started fucking him hard. He was bucking and meeting my every thrust. My balls slapping on his ass echoed in the room as we both worked up a frenzy.

He and I were both making noises and carrying on. I grabbed his cock and stared pumping, "Cum with me!" as I stroked his hard rod in my hand to the rhythm. He put his hand on mine and started stroking his cock with me and he yelled he was cumming. He let out a huge growl, and he shot his load all over his chest.

Rope after rope of semen covered him every where. The sight pushed me over the edge, "Oh honey, here I cum.!"

I collapsed on his chest, our sweat and his seamen mixing together, our heavy breathing filled the air. It was quiet after a bit. I slipped out of him, and as I did he kissed me. His cock softened a bit, but was still pretty firm.

"For someone who hasn't been with many guys, honey, you sure know how to please a man."

"It's like this. I have a dick. I know what makes it feel good, and so I just do what I want done to it to other guys. I love sex. It is fun. This was fun, but I gotta go get the dog taken care of, and get in bed. Work tomorrow is going to be brutal"

Dammit that dog. I forgot about that. I wanted to lay there and see what else we could do with his monster serpent between his legs.

"Your cock says you are ready for more action."

"But my body and brain are ignoring him right now, I need to go. "

"Listen to your cock, he is telling you good things."

He got a little cross "Dammit, I need to take care of the dog. I need to go to work."

"Lighten up, I just wanted to have more fun."

He quieted down. "Sorry, I just need to go. " We threw on our clothes and I drove him home. He held my hand as I drove, but stated quietly out the window.

We got to his place, he leaned over and gave me a peck on the cheek and hopped out. "See ya."

That was it. He went in and closed the door. I sat there for minute, not sure what just happened. I took it slow and followed his lead. I didn't force anything. Why the abrupt change after some really hot sex.

He opened the door and let the dog out, and saw me still sitting there. He stood and stared for a minute, then hung his head and walked to the car.

"Look, I think I know where you want this to go, and I think you better not get your hopes up."

"What do you mean?"

"I can't be what you want. I like hanging with you, talking on the phone, I like going out when we can. And I really liked what we just did. But it weirds me out afterward. I don't think I am cut out to be 'gay'."

"Honey, what the fuck, you just blew my mind a little bit ago. You are so gay. You cannot hide from yourself.. I love you." Shit. I didn't mean to say that after one good fuck.

"See, right there, we are not in the same place. I care about you, but I just cannot bring myself to be what you want."

"You suck!. Just suck. I cannot believe I wasted my time trying to be your lover. God, I am so pissed right now. You suck. How could you do this to me? Faggot!. You suck! Faggot sucks cock!" and I drove off, leaving him standing there, just looking sheepish, and sad. I was so pissed at myself.

I drove home, and I cried. How could I be so stupid. He wasn't what I am after anyway. I want someone that knows what they want. Why? Why? Why did I try to get him out? Then I flashed to that monster bulge. Oh yeah. That's why. Dammit. Why did I have to tell him I love him? I could have at least had more sex first. Shit. Never again. From now on, they need to be so out that I want to be embarrassed by their gayness.

I miss him.

12