Michael and Gina

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He draws her close to him and then pulls her hands up to his chest. He presses her fingers into his pecs.

"Yeah, just like that. Really touch 'em. Feel 'em."

He watches as she tentatively begins to explore his chest, spreading her palms across the contours of his firm pecs, grazing the nubs of his nipples through the fabric of his t-shirt. He can't help but notice how her eyes are riveted on his body.

"How's that feel?" he asks.

"OK."

"You can go further if you want."

She continues to touch his chest, obviously enjoying the sensation of his body. But when he sees she is hesitant to go further, he decides to up the ante by abruptly grasping the edges of the t-shirt and slipping it off over his head. Gina gasps at seeing him suddenly half-naked and backs off. She seems almost afraid to touch the skin of his bare torso.

"Come on, G. It's just me. Touch it."

Finally she does touch him and quickly becomes bolder, drawing her fingers across the expanse of his hard abdomen and well-built shoulders. Michael can feel the tingle in her fingers and sense the growing glow in her body and it begins to turn him on. When her hand returns to the hard nubs of his dark brown tits and tweaks them, he let out a low hot groan which startles her.

"Sorry," she mutters.

"For what? That feels fantastic. My turn."

He reaches out and begins doing what she is doing, feeling the contour of her body through the pajama top, and brings his hands up to the globe of her breasts and cups them.

"Michael," she gasps when she feels his fingers dig into her breasts.

"Yeah, I know. Feels fucking amazing, doesn't it."

Thus emboldened, Michael begins unbuttoning her top and instinctively she pulls away, trying to stop him.

"Michael, maybe this isn't such a good idea."

Undeterred he moves with her, takes her hands away, and resumes unbuttoning. He stares into her eyes and smiles.

"Heck, G, I just want to see 'em—see if they look as good as they feel."

"Michael, I'm not sure . . ."

He laughs and flicks open the last button. "Damn, girl, look at these. Who knew you were hidin' stuff this nice in there. And would you please stop worryin? It's not like these are the first set of knockers I've seen up close."

"My God, Michael. You really aren't a kid anymore, are you?"

He shakes his head no, even as he proceeds to pull the shirt completely off her. With no sign of hesitancy he gathers her beautiful round ample breasts in his hands and gives them a firm squeeze, causing Gina to gasp with lust. As he touches her, her breath grows deeper and her pulse quickens.

"Damn, Gina, they're fine. I knew they would be."

"Really?"

"Fuck yeah. Those silly high school girls have got nothin' on you."

He closes his grip around them, squeezes them even harder and kneads them, and then tweaks her fully erect dark nipples. Even as she shudders in his grasp, she instinctively reaches out for her brother and pulls him to her tingling breasts, surrendering to the sting of pleasure as his mouth hungrily gobbles up her juicy round tit.

"Oh, Michael!" she cries out as she feels him bite into her. He devours her tit eagerly and fully, and then abruptly shifts his attention to the other one and gives it a thorough tongue-lashing as well. Gina shakes and quivers in his arms.

Finally he straightens up, and looks at his sister, breathless with desire. And then he quickly closes the loop around her and crushes his mouth on hers. Gina is caught off-guard by the forcefulness of the kiss and moans into his mouth, but his probing tongue quickly revives her and she returns the kiss with equal ardor. The embrace goes on for a while, hot and physical, neither of them anxious to let go. But then Gina suddenly reacts when she feels Michael's fingers digging into the waistband of her pj bottoms and she abruptly breaks off the kiss.

"No, Michael."

"Oh, come on, Gina. What are you afraid of?"

"Wake up, you idiot. Our folks are sleeping right upstairs."

"Fuck that," he says, reaching out for her. "Those two could sleep through an earthquake."

"We can't do this."

He just smiles. "Who says?"

She gives him an exasperated look. "Michael, I never meant for things to go this far."

"Jesus, G. Shouldn't we actually do somethin' before you start feeling all guilty about it?"

He unsnaps his jeans and pulls them off, striping down to just a pair of red and gray boxers. For all the beauty of his fine young body, Gina's focus is entirely absorbed on one thing: the clear outline of his erection as it tents his shorts. He takes her back into his arms and resumes kissing her. This time when his fingers penetrate the waistband of her pajama bottoms, she makes no move to stop him. Sensing his moment, he begins sliding the pj's down over her smooth hips and again Gina offers no resistance. And neither does she stop her tall handsome brother when he grasps the sheer panties she's wearing, and pushes those down below her waist. She moans softly as his big hands cover her smooth bare ass.

"Jesus, sis, you're beautiful."

He slips his arm around her waist and proceeds to completely remove the pj's and panties, leaving his gently heaving sister utterly naked and exposed. Again he holds her, allowing his hands to caress the length of her body, touching and probing it with relish. Gina closes her eyes and surrenders to the wonderfully warm sensation of his touch, gasping and jumping only when she feels his fingers come to rest in the moist heat of her mound.

"Easy, G, I gotcha," he says, supporting her as she goes weak in the knees, and then guides her to the sofa. She drops to the sofa and reclines the full length of it, attempting to catch her breath and quiet her pounding heart. She watches as Michael squats down on the floor beside her. Again her touches her, briefly caressing her breasts before trailing his palm down her body. He strokes her stomach, her thighs and calves, attempting to soothe her before moving his fingers back up to her mons, which he fingers lightly.

"Oh, Michael," she mutters as he bends forward and pulls one of her full round tits into his mouth. As he gently suckles it, he drops his middle finger into the welcoming warmth of her clit. Though the finger is barely inside her, Gina reacts as if he has driven a spike into her. She lurches violently and calls out, arching her back. She can hardly believe the effect his mere touch is having on her. But then he drives a second digit even deeper into her anxious pussy, and begins to finger-fuck her. Gina nearly comes unglued.

"Oh my God, Michael, what are you doing to me?"

She gasps and shakes as waves of fiery sensation invade her body. After several minutes of this exquisite torture, Michael withdraws his fingers from her dripping fissure and brings them to his nose, sniffing them. And then she watches in shock as he stuffs the wet fingers in his mouth and proceeds to suck the succulent juices off his digits.

Gina stares in disbelief. "You like it?"

He grins and once again plunges his fingers into her snatch. This time he reams her thoroughly, with hard deep strokes, while again clamping his mouth onto her luscious tit. Gina goes off like a bottle rocket, bucking and thrashing on the sofa as if hit by lightening. The orgasm that grips her is powerful and intense, and she is forced to push her brother's mouth and hand away from her, just so she can come down to earth and regain control of her body. Moments later when she glances down at her clit, she sees him happily lapping at the steam of pussy juices flowing out of her inflamed twat.

He grins, looking up at her. "You taste sweet, G, like honey."

He moves to her, pulls her upright, and plants his mouth on hers, kissing deeply so that she can taste her own essence on his lips. Again she moans, the combination of her tang and his tongue proving more intoxicating than anything she can recall.

Finally he pulls her around to face him on the sofa, and then opens her legs wide, exposing the full breath of her pussy to him. "I can't believe how good you taste. I gotta have some more of this."

He bends forward and clamps his mouth over her clit, pressing his tongue deep inside. Gina arches her back and screams.

"Aaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiggggh! Oh, Michael! Oh God!"

Another overwhelming orgasm hits her, this one even more powerful than the first. Again Gina is tossed about on the sofa like a rag doll, seized by convulsions that blow through her like rounds of gunfire. Michael reaches out and steadies his shaking sister, holding tight so that she will not topple off the sofa. And through it all, he still manages to lick and slurp her at her twitching crack, clearly enjoying the generous flow of girl-cum issuing forth.

"Damn, girl, you really like having your pussy eaten, dontcha?"

"Michael, I don't know what's happening to me. I've . . never reacted like this before, I swear."

"So who's complainin'?"

He scoots in closer to her and begins massaging her knees, then slides his hands inside her thighs. She collapses back into the cushions of the sofa and sighs, enjoying his tantalizing touch. This time, he barely grazes the outer edges of her clit before sudden fresh waves of heat start spreading across her skin like fever.

"Dammit, Michael, be careful—will you?"

But not to be denied, he leans in close, sniffs her pubes, and brings his mouth slowly to her tender pussy. She groans deeply, and unable to resist, she pulls his mouth fully into her itchy hole once again. Seconds later, Gina explodes.

"Aaaaaiiiigh! Aiiiigh! Oh, for God's sake, Michael!"

"Yeah, baby, gimme that juice . . ."

"Michael, no more please," she pleads, again pushing him away.

Michael gets to his feet and shucks his boxers, liberating his rock hard cock. Gina gasps a little as the full breadth and beauty of her little brother comes into view. For some time she has admired his fine lean form, felt her blood quicken at the sight of the long muscles moving easily under his warm brown skin. But now for the first time, she is face-to-face with the glistening length of his young manhood and it quite literally takes her breath away. Can this really be the skinny little kid she used to tease and torment not so long ago?

As if reading her mind, Michael moves closer to her and then takes her trembling hand and wraps it around his cock.

"Touch it, sis. It won't bite."

"Are you so sure of that?"

Gina is amazed to find that her fingers barely fit all the way around his rod. It is at once silky and smooth, and yet incredibly hot to the touch. It is like a dark coppery column of heated steel, and the feel of it fills her with feverish longing. Cautiously she slides her grip up and down the length of it and then gives the thick head a squeeze, watching as it quivers in her hand.

"Oh fuck, yeah, G, that's it. Stroke it."

She pumps it lightly and is delighted to see her brother grow even harder in her hand at the stimulation she is giving it.

"Yeah, G. Go on: Do it harder."

When she tightens her grip and increases the pressure on it, Michael quivers and lets out a loud groan, surprising and delighting her. Thus emboldened, she spits in her hand and pumps it even more vigorously. Soon Michael is so intensely turned on that he begins thrusting into her grip, groaning and grunting in time with her delicious strokes. Matching his excitement, Gina leans forward and allows his fat cock to slip into the valley between her breasts and continue thrusting there. With the heat between them rising, both brother and sister moan loudly even as they continue to lustily rub against each other.

Finally flushed with desire, Michael bends down and kisses his sister, and then simultaneously begins stretching her out on the sofa. And then with his mouth still glued to hers, he moves to climb on top of her. Gina is so caught up in the heat of the moment that she does not immediately realize what is about to happen. Just as his shaft brushes the outer limits of her mons, she pushes him away and jumps up from the sofa.

"Goddammit, Gina . . ."

"Michael, are you crazy? We can't do that."

"Who says? . . ."

"I say. I'm your big sister and you have to listen to me."

He gets up from the sofa and starts stroking his cock.

"You gotta be kiddin' me, G. I've never been so fuckin' turned on in my life."

"That's not my problem."

He sniffs and then grins wryly, then begins moving closer to her, still holding his rod.

"You sure about that, Gina? Touch it."

"Michael, please . . ."

But it's already too late. He grabs her hand and brings it back to his cock. She is amazed to find it seems even hotter than before and slick from the scrum of precum bubbling out of the head. As she fingers it, Michael slips an arm around her neck and pulls her back to him. They kiss. She groans as their bodies meld together.

Michael whispers into her ear. "We can do anything the hell we want, G."

She slides down his body and pulls his dick into her mouth. She throws her head back and opens wide, welcoming more than half of her brother's huge throbbing cock into her mouth. As it slides into her throat she redoubles her effort and allows even more to sink in until nearly all his magnificent length is buried securely in his sister's velvety craw. Michael gasps in amazement.

"Aw, fuck, girl. That's it. Take my cock."

She can only hold it for a second before she has to come up for air. But even as she catches her breath she continues to lick and stroke his cock, sucking at the thick strands of syrupy precum now oozing out of his cockhead. Michael's own breathing grows deeper and heavier as he watches his sister's beautiful mouth caress and suckle his dick, each flicker of her tongue like a tiny spark of electricity enflaming his desire. As before, he begins to slowly thrust in and out, matching his movements to hers, surrendering his entire body to the sweetness of her throat, and imagining what it would be like to sink his cock into that other deeper mouth of hers.

"Shit, G, that's good. I can't lie. You're one hell of a cocksucker."

Gina glances up at him, exposed, vulnerable, his face a mask of anticipation and lust. He is watching her as she is watching him. She moans as her senses fill up with her brother. As she sucks and he pumps, his scent is growing stronger, driven by sweat, precum and the moist heat of his pubes. She lifts his cock and tongues his heavy hairy ballsac, and drinks in even more of his distinctive scent. His raw taste is stirring hot emotion in the pit of her stomach. Again, she looks up at him.

He caresses her face and strokes her hair, and then pulls her mouth back to his achingly hard dick, sighing deeply. Even as she suckles him, she sighs too, purring deep in her throat. Her hands wrap around his long lean thighs and her fingers find their way up to his fine muscular ass.

"Oh, fuck, G," he gasps as her fingers graze his sensitive hole.

She thrills at the thought that maybe this is the first time anyone has touched him there and played with his beautiful ass. First or not, he clearly loves it, and so she goes further, sliding a slender finger up into his hot hole.

"Ow, dammit," he yelps and jumps, but does not pull away. "You're fuckin' evil," he giggles as her finger sends fresh chills up his spine.

She giggles too, looking up at him. "Admit it, you pervert: You love it."

"Ain't sayin' nothin'," he grins, stroking her face. She goes to resume the blow job, but before she can, Michael drops down to his knees and grabs her, locking her into another kiss. He is playful at first, but the kiss grows hotter and deeper, and then he pulls her close to him. Once again, Gina feels her brother attempting to hump her, pressing his cock along the crevice of her mound.

"Michael, no! Stop . . ."

Michael gets to his feet and turns away from her. "Fuckin' cocktease."

She also gets up. "Sorry, Michael."

"Just go to bed, Gina."

She goes over and slips her arms around him from the back. "Don't be mad."

He smiles bitterly. "Who's mad? I should know by now it's always gotta be your way or no way."

She slides around to his front and tickles his rib cage. "I bet I know how to make you laugh."

He does not laugh and pushes her hands away. "Like I said, Gina, go the fuck to bed, and leave me the hell alone."

"No, not yet," she says and slips her arms around his waist. This time she kisses him and though he tries to resist, he cannot hold out long against his beautiful sensuous sister. Again she sinks to her knees and takes his flagging cock into her mouth. And though he tries hard not to respond, all his willpower is lost when Gina opens wide and draws his long thick shaft fully back into her maw. She suckles strongly and deeply, letting him feel the hunger surging inside her for his sweet young manhood. With her urging him on, he once again begins pumping into her.

"Devil woman," he mumbles as her warm wet throat seems to close around him and grips him almost like a second pussy in her throat. In only a matter of seconds he is as fully turned on as he was before, and his head starts to swim with the intense sensations swirling around his cock. Grunting, groaning, swearing, Michael scarcely notices when Gina drops a hand down to his nutsac and then draws her finger along the underside of it. But when she slides that finger further, and abruptly plunges it into the depths of his tense butthole, Michael is unprepared for the furious jolt of pleasure and pain that blows through him, and he instantly explodes a thick bolt of cum right down his sister's waiting throat.

Gina gasps and chokes a little, but quickly recovers and does not hesitate to gobble down her brother's heavy discharge. Having felt the tension in his balls and the quivering of his ass, she is more ready for his explosion than he is, and holds tight his twitching joystick.

But Michael is quite beside himself, shaking with the fury of his orgasm, gagging at the thud of gunfire blasting through his loins, and staggering on his feet as his legs go limp in the knees. Seconds later he looks down in wonder at his sister who is clinging tightly to his legs, sucking away on his spitting cockhead, and looking quite pleased with herself as she has managed to swallow almost all of her brother's considerable manload. As the eruption finally subsides, she lets go of him and rolls back onto the floor, gathering her breath and smiling at the thought that she has brought him off so forcefully.

"Jesus H. Christ, Gina," he gasps as he sinks down onto the floor beside her. He cannot recall an orgasm so fierce and overpowering sneaking up on him like this before.

"Goddammit, G, that was fucking amazing."

She winks at him. "Gotcha, Michael."

He grins. "Yep, you got me, and pretty near blew me away."

She flashes him a sly smile. "No, Michael, I gotcha. I really got you good this time."

"What are you babblin' about?"

"Oh, come on, little brother. Did you really think that after three years in college and all the guys I've seen, I was really go all weak in the knees for a doe-eyed little eighteen-year-old boy who doesn't even know his way around a woman's body?"

"What the hell, Gina?"

"OK, so maybe I'd better explain. It's true what I said: I have been watching you for a while, little brother—watching you get more and more full of yourself. Every time I call home, it's all about you, you, you. I swear Pop has even forgotten I'm alive. All he can think about is his little football man. So finally, I got tired of it. I decided somebody needed to put you in your place."

He stares in disbelief. "But . . . I thought you were proud of me."