Michael and Jason

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OH MY FREAKING GOD.... OH FUCKING-A.... OH MY GOD.... OHMYGOD-OHMYGOD-OHMYGOD... Jason! Jason, I'M CUMMING!" screamed Nikki, as her face contorted in deep intense pleasure and her entire body tensed and exploded in wave after wave after wave.

It was the most intense, most erotic, and most overwhelmingly sexy orgasm that Robert had ever seen Nikki have. And she was having it without a finger in her pussy or a vibrator on her clit -- a mind blowing (and mindfucking) concept since, at least in Robert's experience, she needed at least one of those, and usually both, to orgasm with him.

After a while, Nikki's body slumped and shuddered on the bed, and Jason moved up to kiss her on the lips, and wrap his dark, heavily muscled arms around her.

"God, Jason. That was intense and amazing. So incredible. I know I said it the last time you had me, but no lie... Jason, this was the best orgasm I've ever ever EVER had. Ever," gushed Nikki.

"Ah, little girl.... you haven't seen anything yet," said Jason.

And as he said that, Robert saw that Jason's cock was rock hard and oscillating in the air. And then he saw Jason swing himself over Nikki's body, and he could see the darkness of Jason's body completely envelope Nikki's white and pink body underneath him.

Jason held Nikki's hips in his hands, and then slowly, sank his cock into her pussy. Not all the way, just a little bit, and from his vantage point, Robert could see Jason's full balls hanging, ready with cum to pump into Nikki, and he could see Jason's dark cock beginning its descent into completely possessing Nikki.

Nikki moaned "God, Jason, that feels so good. I'm so incredibly wet for you."

And with that Jason started a slow, sensuous stroke into Nikki, building momentum with his even rhythm. And she responded by holding onto his broad shoulders and Robert could see Nikki's red fingernails digging into Jason's back, and Nikki wrapped her legs around Jason's waist and her feet were crossing above his smooth dark ass.

Nikki's moans grew loader, and she moved to kiss Jason, and then nuzzled into his shoulder, kissing and sucking. Nikki's toes danced in pleasure and stretched in and out as each of his strokes brought her higher and higher into a realm of ecstasy that seemed new for her.

And then she bit down on his shoulder, and Jason exclaimed "Fuck, you're so hot.... that's right, bite. Bite and scream and keep biting, because I'm going to give you an orgasm like you've never had."

Robert was transfixed by the sight of Nikki getting fucked so deeply and yet so sensuously.... but he thought certainly that Nikki couldn't orgasm this way, and somehow that seemed to give Robert some solace as his woman was so obviously and intensely enjoying Jason's lovemaking.

And then it happened.

"Oh my god.... OH...MY....GOD.... OHMYGOD-OHMYGOD-OHMY-FREAKIN-A-GOD.... I'M CUMMING!" screamed Nikki.

Robert's mindfuck was complete. Nikki was having an orgasm simply by being fucked. And she was having it with another man's cock inside her pussy, another man on top of her, and her body wrapped around another man.

Jason had completely taken Nikki.

Nikki's screams went on for what seemed an eternity, and then just as they started to die down, Jason moaned and started driving deeper into her. And then he started grunting and screaming as well, and his rhythm seemed to excite Nikki to yet another smaller orgasm as Jason orgasmed inside her.

Finally, Jason slowed-down, but continued stroking his cock into Nikki's pussy. Nikki moaned and breathlessly said "God Jason... that was the most intense orgasm. Even more intense then the one you just gave me with your mouth. Jason, that was unbelievable. I've never ever cum by being fucked. Not like this. Not an orgasm as powerful as being licked."

Nikki was rocking in movement to Jason's body, and as she said this, he started once again to pick up the pace of his fucking, and she began to show signs of more excitement. "Oh god, oh god, oh god. Jason, god, fuck me please. Fuck me more, harder, make me cum AGAIN. Fuck me Jason, Fuck me, take me, I'm so yours!" she screamed.

And he did.

Jason fucked her with deep long strokes, and Nikki began convulsing in orgasm for the third time in less than ten minutes.

"OHMYGOD-OHMYGOD... Jason, I LOVE YOU...Jason FUCK ME, TAKE ME, Jason DEAR GOD I'M YOURS!" Nikki screamed.

Nikki's orgasm continued and Jason's fucking drove them around the bed so that now Robert and Michael were seeing them from the side, as Jason held her and took Nikki for his own.

Finally, Nikki again slumped back down on the bed, and Jason slowly and gently swung himself off her body. Nikki glistened with sweat, and her skin was shiny in the light. As she laid there, obviously completely spent and satisfied, Jason gently moved her body so that once again she was turned with her legs spread open, her pussy facing Robert and Michael.

Robert could see that Nikki was still lightly convulsing in orgasm, and each convulsion seemed to push out a steady stream of Jason's cum from her pussy. It pooled between her legs, dripping out of her now-gaping and open pussy, and seemed to coat her labia as well.

Robert thought that Nikki was the epitome of a woman that had been completely used-up; a woman that had had every sense satisfied, and her mind brought to dizzying heights. The vision of her so completely open to Jason, so completely consumed by her passion for him — was electrifyingly erotic beyond all words.

He was wrong though, about Nikki and the extent that she was spent and used-up. And Michael was about to show him just how wrong he was.

Michael's Turn

Michael put his hand on Robert's shoulder, and squeezed hard.

"Well, that was a nice appetizer wasn't it? She's certainly quite in-love with Jason, isn't she?" teased Michael.

Robert couldn't respond of course, since he was gagged, but his gaze had been torn from Nikki's quivering body by Michael's taunting. Robert could see Michael's heavily-muscled and sleek body, with his enormously long, thick, and hard cock just inches from his face.

Michael smiled: "But wait until she feels me inside her, Robert. Wait until she feels me. I think she has a lot left inside her, and I'm going to take every last drop of her... of her mouth, her ass, and of course, whatever's left of that nice pussy of hers. It's all going to be mine."

With those words, Michael moved over to the bed where Nikki lay, snuggling against Jason's warm body, and gently kissing the lips that had already given her an enormous orgasm.

Michael got down next to her, and started massaging her back, and her neck muscles, and Nikki turned towards him and smiled.

"Yum, that feels so nice, Michael... I love your hands on my body," she purred.

His hands continued massaging her, and Jason moved away, leaving her on the bed with Michael. "Right there, along my shoulder blades.... press hard, it feels great Michael," directed Nikki, and Michael's hands moved over her, obviously giving her pleasure and making Nikki moan in small noises of pleasure.

As Michael continued stroking and massaging Nikki's body, Robert watched his large, powerful hands roam the landscape of his woman's body.... although right now, Nikki was Michael's — and certainly Jason's — woman much more than she was Robert's, and that thought made Robert stiffen, and at some level, even more turned-on.

Jason had come over to where Robert was restrained in the chair, and quietly watched Michael and Nikki on the bed, nonchalantly waving his still relatively stiff cock in the air, as it dripped both his cum and Nikki's.

Meanwhile, Michael had turned Nikki onto her back, and was beginning to kiss her expertly on the lips, while one of his hands was roaming her front, caressing her tits. Nikki's hands went up to Michael's face, and was enjoying the interplay of her tongue with his, as he kissed gently and expertly. Nikki's lithe legs spread and relaxed, and her pussy was on display to Jason and Robert, and Robert could see that her pussy was still leaking Jason's cum, and some of her own rising excitement from Michael's sensual kissing.

Suddenly, Jason moved over to Robert, and grabbing his hair, thrust his fairly rigid cock and balls up against Robert's face, pushing them into his nose. Robert breathed-in Jason's scent, and the scent of Jason's cum mixed with Nikki's pussy.

"Do you like how I smell, Robert? Do you like breathing-in Nikki's excitement, or what's left of it, on my cock?" asked Jason.

Robert struggled a bit, because it was hard to breathe — the ball-gag effectively prevented him from breathing through his mouth, and while he could breathe with difficulty through his nose as Jason's cock and balls were tightly against it, it was still hard to get enough oxygen. And of course, the fact that he was being smothered with the sex of the man who had just so thoroughly taken Nikki was both intoxicating and humiliating — and Robert struggled against that as well.

"That's right.... breathe-in the cock that just made Nikki orgasm. This is the cock that was inside her, and the cock that made her go out of her mind," taunted Jason.

Then, Jason leaned down towards Robert, and said "I bet you so want to cum, don't you? I bet you want to feel your cock pulse and explode. In fact, I can't even imagine how much it must be killing you to not be able to cum right now, watching Michael's hands on Nikki's sweet body."

And as he said that, Robert could see Michael's hands stroking and squeezing Nikki's tits and watching Nikki quiver and rock under his touch, and hearing the moans that escaped her lips as she kissed Michael passionately.

"Well, I guess this little key would sure unlock your orgasm, wouldn't it?" asked Jason, as he dangled a small silver key on a string in front of Robert's face.

Jason had the key to his cock cage.

Dear god, Nikki had given the key to the man who had just fucked her and licked her to the most intense orgasms she had probably ever had. She must have done it upstairs, when the two men had first arrived.

Robert was stunned.

"I'll make a deal with you, Robert. If you can get Nikki to an orgasm with your tongue, like I just did, I'll unlock you and then you can take a turn with her. Ok?" said Jason.

Robert didn't know what to say... he desperately wanted to orgasm, desperately wanted to be free of the cage and his restraints, and most definitely wanted to touch Nikki, lick her, and then to fuck her and explode inside her.

But not like this. Not with her having just been so used up and pleasured and made insane by Jason, and not while Michael was so obviously preparing to take whatever was left of his woman.

Or did he?

He was certainly turned on, even intoxicated, with what had just happened. As hard as it was to watch, it was also amazingly erotic to see Nikki give herself and be taken — both with such enthusiasm.

Robert was intensely turned-on, and he was intensely turned-on because he had seen Nikki have great sex with Jason and he was turned on because even as he sat here, Nikki's body was vibrating with pleasure feeling Michael's hands on her breasts and Michael's lips on hers.

Jason unlocked the leg restraints that were keeping Robert locked to the chair, but left the hand restraints behind his back in place. Then, he unclipped the ball gag from Robert's mouth.

Jason half-pushed, half-dragged Robert to the bed, and pushed him down between Nikki's legs.

"Go ahead, lick her. Let me see if you can make her cum the way I did," demanded Jason.

Nikki didn't even seem to notice that Robert's head was between her legs -- she was so entranced with Michael's sensually hot kissing and the feel of his hands on her bare breasts and shoulders.

Robert looked at Nikki's pussy -- and he could see and even smell the sex exuding from it. He moved his face to her pussy, and with his tongue, started to lick the sides of her clit. Robert tasted Jason's salty cum still on Nikki, and Jason's mild scent was all over her — clearly, Nikki had Jason's "mark" all over her.

Robert was desperate to turn Nikki on... he so wanted to re-claim her body, and he so wanted to have his own cock unlocked. The problem, however, was that his hands were tied behind his back and he couldn't use his fingers at all. In addition, Nikki had been so throughly used by Jason that her clit was extra-sensitive.

The net effect was that she was not only unimpressed with Robert's attempt at licking her clit, she was actually being made uncomfortable by it.

"Ugh... Damn it, move my pussy hair out of the way.. you know I don't like it rubbing on my clit", she said as she briefly broke her embrace with Michael.

But Robert really couldn't. The best he could do was to try to move her pussy hair with his tongue, but that wasn't quite good enough, and his licking wasn't really turning Nikki on.

Then, Jason moved to behind Robert's naked ass, which was sticking straight up in the air as Robert, on his knees, struggled to give Nikki some level of pleasure.

Jason grabbed Robert's ass, and without warning spread open his ass cheeks and pushed his powerfully long and thick middle finger into Robert's asshole. Simultaneously, Jason's other hand grabbed Robert's balls and squeezed hard.

The effect was a violent push-pull movement by Robert's head. The invasion of his ass caused him to lurch forward, away from the invading finger, but Jason's strong grip on his balls made Robert want to move backwards, towards Jason, to relieve the pressure on his testicles, thereby re-impaling his ass on Jason's strong finger.

It would be quite the understatement to say that Nikki's clit didn't find the violent movement pleasurable in the least, however. Robert had, involuntarily, mushed her clit down, and his tongue had grazed the head of Nikki's clit — even in the best of times, Nikki wouldn't have found this comfortable, but now, having been so taken and used by Jason, she certainly didn't welcome this kind of stimulation.

"Damn it... Get off my pussy, Robert! That doesn't feel good!" she exclaimed.

Jason laughed and pulled Robert off of her, and pushed him back to the chair, and re-tied his ankles. Jason jammed three fingers into Robert's mouth, including the one that had been in his ass. "Looks like Nikki doesn't really want your tongue on her pussy, does she?" smirked Jason.

Robert gagged on the fingers, but Jason held the back of his neck in his other hand, and forced Robert to accommodate the invading fingers in his mouth. Then, Jason pulled his fingers out, and re-clipped the ball gag to Robert's jaw.

"Don't worry, I'll make sure Nikki's pussy gets what it wants, Robert" taunted Jason.

Meanwhile, Michael had gone back to kissing Nikki, and stroking her body. Nikki started to relax and begin to rub up against Michael's hard body, and the uncomfortable attempt by Robert to turn her on was soon forgotten as she started rubbing her pussy up against Michael's hard, muscled, thigh.

Michael reached down and began gently stroking her pussy, and Nikki moaned. Michael put a large muscular arm around her waist, and moved her on the bed so now she was on all-fours, facing Robert and Jason. Nikki's eyes were half-lidded and her mouth was making small movements as Michael continued to finger her pussy with one hand, and stroked her left nipple and squeezed her left tit with the other. The rhythmic movements were clearly working their magic on Nikki because she continued moaning softly in pleasure.

Michael was now squarely behind Nikki, and moved his hands to her hips. Nikki looked up, across the room at Robert and Jason, and Robert could swear he saw the tiniest of smiles cross her lips — a smile of anticipation with a hint of playful evil crossed her face. Then, slowly, Michael started easing his thick, hard cock into her pussy... at first pushing in gently, letting his cock coat with the moisture of her excitement, and then beginning to slide deeper into her hungry, waiting body.

As Michael began fucking her, Nikki's moans returned and became more urgent, and her eyes once again seemed to go off into a different place.... a place of pleasure and intimacy that was clearly reaching deep within her.

Michael grasped her hips firmly, and slid the full length of his cock into her. Nikki's eyes flew open wide, her mouth formed a near-perfect "O" shape, and she gasped "Oh my freakin' god.... you're huge!"

Her fingers grasped the white sheets of the bed as Michael began pumping his cock into her in a smooth, steady, easy rhythm. Nikki's muscles were all contracted and her face was completely overcome with the intense pleasure she was feeling.

"Oh my god, oh my god, ohmygod... this is so fucking hot. Michaelllllll... oh god, Michael, fuck me. Take me, fuck me, fuckme fuckme fuckme" she moaned in total abandon, her words running together like one long continuous sound.

Nikki's moans and gasps began to rise to a crescendo of lust that seemed impossible to Robert.

Suddenly, Nikki couldn't take the intensity -- or more accurately, she needed a different kind of pleasure -- and she struggled to move around and turn over onto her back.

"I need you on top of me, love" she moaned at Michael.

He smirked and swiftly flipped her over, and moved to be squarely on top of her quivering nude body. He grasped her hips, then slowly slid into her pussy, his throbbing thick cock sinking inch by inch into her dripping pussy. It was like an electric voltage had sparked across her body. Nikki was delirious with pleasure.

Michael began increasing the tempo and Nikki hung on to his pistoning body with her red nails digging into his shoulders and her feet wrapped around his hips, and her toes splayed and madly quivering. "Oh my god, fuck me Michael, fuck me... own me, make me your slut, I am so yours!" she screamed.

Nikki was now in some sort of ecstatic zone, with pleasure mounting and an orgasm about to erupt. Robert had lost count of her orgasms, and was even now accepting the fact that she was about to orgasm with "just" a cock fucking her pussy.

And in fact, that's exactly what happened.

"OHMYGOD-OHMYGOD... Michael, I LOVE YOU...FUCK ME, TAKE ME, FUCKMEFUCKMEFUCKME... OH FUCKING A... YES...HARDERHARDERHARDER.... I'M CUMMINGGGGGGG!" Nikki screamed.

Her toes curled down as her body tightened into a rigid spasm of orgasmic pleasure. Nikki's scream echoed in the bedroom and Robert and Jason hung on every decibel. Jason's cock seemed to grow harder as her orgasm reached new heights; Robert felt his own cock tightening and stretching and surging... but to no avail. It was trapped in its cage, and it simply couldn't grow or harden, even as his balls seemed to be rock-tight.

Michael gave one last long deep stroke that sent Nikki into near unconsciousness.... and then with a loud overpowering bellow, he came inside her. Michael's cock pulsed in her pussy, making Nikki experience an entire series of smaller quakes inside her, and she felt completely awash in both her cum and his.

Michael rolled off of her, and slid next to her, his arms across Nikki's body. From his angle, Robert could see Nikki's pussy gaping open, looking pink and completely taken and used, and a steady stream of Michael's cum dribbling out of her thoroughly satisfied pussy.

Jason grinned at Robert, and said "Wow, that's one used pussy, Robert. I think Nikki's going to need some seriously large cocks to satisfy her going after being taken by Michael."

Jason and Michael's Turn

Jason sauntered over to the bed where Nikki and Michael were laying side-by-side, breathing heavily. He sat down next to Nikki.

His cock was once again rock-hard, and dripping more pre-cum. Almost like it was salivating to take the feast that was Nikki, laid before him.