Michael and Jessica's Sexual Slaver Ch. 03

Story Info
An uncomfortable photoshoot.
1.2k words
4.49
85.4k
53

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/02/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good job you two," Shawn looked Jessica up and down as he walked in the classroom. "I see you followed my instructions real good."

He emailed the two of them last night, telling them to meet him in Jessica's classroom an hour after school was over. He gave instructions for how Jessica was to be dressed: smartly, but in a skirt that was short and risque for the school; with a top that showed some cleavage, nothing scandalous, but sure to elicit stares. Jessica was hesitant but her outfit appears to have passed without without comment from anyone, though a lot of her students did their best to catch a glimpse of her from revealing angles: there were many quickly averted glances at her top and dropped pencils around that day.

Michael's instructions were to bring a camera, which he was holding with some anticipation.

Shawn put his arm around Jessica and gave her a slow kiss. He liked to start off by establishing his dominance, which was sure to get all of them in the right mood.

When he finally broke the kiss, he cleared his throat and turned to Michael, who was clearly mesmerized if a little repulsed at the sight. "All right, Mickey, we're going to take some sexy pictures of your lovely wife today. Here's the deal: you are going to blow these up, frame them, and hang them in your bedroom."

Michael and Jessica shared a look.

"In our bedroom? We can't do that Shawn," Jessica said slowly. "Our friends will see them."

"Find a way to deal with it. Make sure people don't walk into your bedroom."

"Ane how do we do that?" Michael interjected.

"I dunno. Keep the door locked. Look, I've made up my mind about this. I want the two of you to be reminded who is in charge here every night you go to bed. Now Jessie, come over here and stand on my right."

Jessica looked again at her husband, and he looked back at her, worry and arousal in his eyes.

------------------------------------

They took a picture that day which ended up on their wall. It showed Jessica with her skirt hiked up, her panties down to her knees, but otherwise dressed as she was during that day, with Shawn sliding his monstrous black cock in her cunt from behind. In the picture, she is leaning forward to write "Mrs. Jessica Sutton is a black cock slut" on the board. Shawn made sure that the background of the picture included all the mementos that identified this as Jessica's classroom - a picture of Michael on the desk, a list of assignments for her AP English class on the board.

To blow up and frame the picture, they found a store in a different state which specialized in selling pictures for the walls of strip clubs. "Thats one nasty model you've got," the clerk told Michael over the phone as he handled his order. "Any way we can get in touch with her?" Michael blushed and said he didn't know the model.

All in all, Shawn made them take three more pictures in the next few days - one for each wall of their bedroom.

In the second picture, Jessica is holding both Shawn's and Michael's cocks. Her face and their torsos are visible, and Jessica reaches out to lick Shawn's cock, thick and massive, as she is gently pushing away her husband's which looks very small in comparison.

The third picture shows Jessica naked on the bed as Michael eats her out. She is looking past him at Shawn, who is standing just behind Michael, naked, stroking his massive cock, waiting for Michael to make his wife wet enough for him to enter her.

But it was the fourth picture that was extremely difficult for Jessica and Michael. Shawn decided to have a picture with Jessica in her wedding gown, the very same one in which she walked down the aisle to marry Michael some years before.

But that day was a sacred, happy memory for them and they wanted to keep it that way. When Shawn gave them instructions over the phone to get out the dress a few days in advance, they got the courage to say no.

But Shawn simply told them that he expected them to be ready with the gown and hung up. He was confident he could get the couple to do whatever he wanted. He installed a keylogger on Michael's computer some weeks earlier, and he knew that the only porn they watched was of the cuckold interracial variety. He guessed that both of them were too addicted to black dick to say no to him now.

He had instructed them to call him when they had obtained the dress. In truth, he knew they had it in their house, but he wanted to give them some time to get used to the next level in their debasement. When he heard nothing from them over the next few days, Shawn decided the happy couple needed a little push. The next Sunday afternoon he showed up at their house unannounced.

They answered the door together. He could see the surprise on their faces - neither had expected him to show up. They seemed at a loss for what to say, and Shawn took the opportunity to seize the initiative - he took Jessica by the hand and led her into the bedroom.

Michael followed a little behind them. "Now look Shawn," he began to say, "this has gotten a little out of hand..."

As Shawn expected, the wedding dress was laid out in their bedroom. They must have been talking this over in the last few days.

Shawn had guessed right: even though they were against it at first, as the days went by Michael found himself deliciously turned on by the thought of his beautiful wife being taken in her pristine wedding gown. There was something so dirty and arousing about it. They had a few difficult conversations about it by now.

Michael was still talking, but Shawn ignored him and pulled his wife close to him for a deep, tongue swirling kiss.

He didn't stop kissing Jessica for a while. He knew she always responded submissively to his natural dominance. He alternated between exploring her mouth with his tongue and kissing her softly on her lips. Soon he felt those little tremors in her body that indicated a likely loss of control on her part.

He pulled away. He knew that Michael would be excited as well by now, humiliated certainly, but also horny. Indeed, Michael was sitting on the bed nearby, rubbing his crotch watching them. The moment had come: Shawn simply pulled on the t-shirt Jessica was wearing that afternoon, and said "Lets get you out of this and into that beautiful white dress."

He encountered no resistance as he took off her clothing, item by item, and helped her get into the dress she wore when she married Michael.

They did end up taking a picture that day. It showed Shawn taking Jessica from behind, his hands holding up her gown, as she and Michael are exchanging rings.

"Keep the dress around," Shawn told Michael as he was leaving, "this isn't the last time I'll be fucking your wife in it.''

The picture was mounted on the wall straight across from their bed, so that Michael and Jessica would have it right in front of them every night.

It would be difficult for Michael and Jessica to keep these pictures hidden from their friends, Shawn reflected driving back. Would their ordeal get more humiliating as one of them discovered their dirty little secret?