Michael and Mrs. Reed Ch. 2

Story Info
Susan catches up with Mrs. Reed and Michael.
757 words
4.19
116.3k
14
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/29/2022
Created 09/03/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mom, was that Michael?"

Mrs. Reed caught the question and thought quickly - lie or don't lie?

"Sit down, please" Mrs. Reed quietly stated. Susan complied and Mrs. Reed continued. "Your father and I haven't been making love lately"

"I'm not sure I want to here this" replied Susan.

"Well, what did you see?" asked Mrs. Reed.

"I saw the whole thing" she paused, "you licked and sucked Michael. Then, you climbed on top of him"

Mrs. Reed felt the emptiness between her legs. She wished she could have that big cock inside of her and listening to her daughter only made her want it again and soon.

Susan noticed that her mother was distracted. She looked to the bedside table and noticed the vibrator. She always wanted to try one.

"Mom, you looked like you really enjoyed it. His penis looked so big. What did it feel like? " Susan knew she was distracting her mother and knew that with a little more distraction, the vibrator would be in her hand and soon in her room.

Mrs. Reed looked down and decided it was better to tell the truth. "Michael was peeping at you through your window. He does it almost every night. I've been worried about him. I was worried that it might be obsessive and he might do something stupid, like come after you. Tonight, I confronted him. He surprised me with how gentle he was. It turns out, he is really just a curious boy."

"That didn't look like a boy's penis to me" retorted Susan as she scooped up the vibrator. Since her mother was being honest, Susan decided to be honest too. "How do you use this?" she said with a slight smile.

Mrs. Reed was again embarrassed, but decided to be open and honest with her daughter. "Sometimes, when your dad is not around and I'm horny, I use it"

Susan turned the vibrator on to a slow hum. "But how do you use it?"

Mrs. Reed felt Michael's cum flowing out of her vagina. Her heart raced a bit as she watched her lovely daughter turn on the tool that gave her so much pleasure on lonely nights and sometimes in the bathroom even when Mr. Reed was home. "Well, you gently rub it on your clitoris, back and forth and eventually, your vaginal lips swell and produce juices. Then, if you want to, you can slide it inside of your vagina". Mrs. Reed thought that she could step the heat building up within her if she used clinical terms like vagina.

Susan saw through it all "So, I put this vibrator against my clit, rub it back and forth and then I slide it into my cunt? Sounds like fun to me, but this little vibrator isn't nearly as big as Michael. How do you prepare for a cock like his?"

Mrs. Reed lost all composure "There's no way to prepare for someone that big, you just make sure that you're lubricated enough so that it feels good and doesn't hurt. That's why I sucked him, so that he was wet for when I took him inside me." Mrs. Reed leaned back on the pillows and her robe opened up enough for her daughter to get a good look at her ample breast and hardened nipple. She closed her eyes and listened to the hum of the vibrator in her daughter's hand. "It felt soooo good. It really filled me. At first, I thought he would rip me open, but then, as it went in, my cunt muscles seemed to adjust and they just throbbed."

Susan moved the vibrator inside her gown and placed it above her clit. Even from a distance, her barely touched clit sprang to life and she felt woozy. She leaned back on the pillows with her mother. "Did the throbbing feel good" she asked with her eyes closed.

Laying on the bed, the cum and her own juices flowed down to her anus and the soreness of her cunt reminded her of just how good Michael's cock felt. She looked over at Susan, her robe was open, her eyes were shut, the vibrator barely touching her clit while her other hand absentmindedly rubbed her hard nipples. Her daughter was very different than her. Mrs. Reed was small and had large breasts, while Susan was tall and slender with small breasts. Mrs. Reed watched her daughter gently rub the vibrator on her clit and then she did something - she licked her Susan's nipple...