Michael Ch. 05

Story Info
Louisa visits Michael in America and meets Dan.
3.5k words
4.61
12.8k
5
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 08/16/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HotLouisa
HotLouisa
22 Followers

Louisa has met and fallen in love with Michael on holiday in Spain. He has awakened a sexual desire in her that she hadn't realised existed. During their time together, they have indulged in many activities together including straight sex, oral and anal and Michael has introduced Louisa to the delights of threesomes and double penetration. They have also discovered that Louisa can ejaculate which she now does most times she climaxes. The previous chapter had Michael visiting Louisa in England where they had oral, straight and anal sex in Louisa's downstairs wet room and Louisa is now returning the visit by going to America to see Michael.

I looked around eagerly as I dragged my case through the airport arrivals. I'd told Michael not to meet me at baggage claim because I wanted a bit of time to myself to freshen up. I'd nipped into a washroom, ostensibly to brush my hair, wash my face and touch up my make up but in reality, also to change the trousers and knickers I was wearing for a skirt and thong. I wasn't waiting for long as I heard Michael call my name and before I knew it, he was bending down to kiss me softly but passionately. I managed to stop myself getting carried away in public and pulled away before his kiss had the usual effect on my loins.

"It's great to see you," Michael smiled. "It's been far too long."

"It's been a week!" I exclaimed. This was true. Michael's plane had left England for the States seven days ago and I had made arrangements to fly over to see him almost immediately.

"Exactly," laughed Michael. "It's been too long. Come on - let's get the hell out of here."

He took my hand in his and took over control of my case as we left the airport to get to the car park. Pretty soon he was putting my case in the boot of his Audi, we were strapping on our seatbelts and setting off to Michael's apartment. I shot Michael a couple of hot looks as we pulled out of the car park. He looked better than ever to me with his sunglasses on and the wind ruffling his hair through the open window. The second time I did this, he noticed. "Stop looking at me like that woman," he teased. "I'm trying to concentrate."

"Can't help it," I shrugged wantonly. "You turn me on. I admit it. If I even see you across the room my breathing quickens. Being in this close proximity, well..." I slid my skirt up my thighs and parted my legs slightly. My implication was obvious. In fact it wasn't so much an implication as a smack in the face spelling out.

"Shish Louisa," he muttered. I loved that he always called me Louisa. Rob had often referred to me as Lou during the stay in Spain but Michael never called me anything but Louisa. I was the same. Rob and Chris had both called Michael "Mike" several times but I only ever thought of him as Michael. "It's nearly an hour's drive back to my apartment. You want to stop off somewhere?" he questioned.

"How easy would that be?" I asked in excitement.

"Not that easy but I can probably find somewhere fairly safe, fairly quickly. At least quicker than an hour," Michael winked at me. "It's okay darling, I want it too."

About a quarter of an hour later we were off the interstate and pulling into a distant space in a fairly deserted parking lot. It didn't look that salubrious but I didn't care by this point. We looked at each other and without speaking clambered into the back seat. Barely thirty seconds had passed and I was sitting on Michael's dick with my thong panty thrust to one side and my skirt up round my waist moaning my arousal. It was a very quick fuck. Well under ten minutes and I was collapsing over Michael's chest trying to keep my usual loud screams of climax down as he pumped his own orgasm deep into me. We kissed fiercely as the last throes of ecstasy subsided and heard applause from outside the car. Michael hadn't wound the window up and my efforts to be quiet hadn't been entirely successful.

As we looked up sheepishly, we saw a couple of young guys in their early twenties. I blushed but felt incredibly horny, realising that they'd been watching us. "Fair play Mister," said the older of the two to Michael through the window. "That was some seeing to you gave her. She really comes hard doesn't she? That was fucking hot man."

"Bugger off," grinned Michael. "We need to get going."

"Hey okay man," the young guy replied. I noticed he was really cute. They both were. "Just congratulating you on your performance. And your choice of girlfriend," he winked over at me. I blushed again but smiled at the same time.

"Get back in the front Louisa," Michael whispered to me, readjusting his underwear and pulling his zip back up. I pulled my thong back into position. Michael got out of the car and I heard him exchange a few words with the two boys though I couldn't tell what he was saying. The boys grinned and walked away while Michael got back into the driver's seat. "No harm done," he smiled and started the car again.

By the time we reached Michael's apartment I was really tired. My flight had landed at 9.30 pm local time and it was now nearly 11.30 which meant it would be half four in the morning back home. Add in our impromptu exertion on the way back and I was exhausted now. My pussy said I still wanted to fuck. My brain said sleep. For the first time since I'd been with Michael, my brain won. "I need to sleep," I told Michael apologetically. "I'd really like to have sex again but I need to sleep."

"No problem," Michael looked at me tenderly. "You look spent. You should rest. You need to be full of energy tomorrow."

"I thought you were at work." I was confused. "Isn't that what you said?"

"It is," Michael confirmed. "I meant later. I'll be back by six and I want you ready."

"Ready, how?" I asked.

"Not now, you're too tired. I'll leave you some instructions. Now let me show you your room." Now I was really confused. My room? Michael burst out laughing. "Your face," he said through his laughter. "Of course it's the same as mine." He led me across the hall, pulling my suitcase behind him and into a large, tasteful room with a super king sized bed. "I wouldn't try and unpack anything tonight babe," he advised me. "You'll have plenty of time tomorrow when I'm out. Just get undressed and get into bed. I'll be in soon but if you're asleep I won't wake you." I did as he suggested, not even looking for any nightwear. I clambered between the sheets naked and was asleep in minutes. I didn't hear Michael come to bed but I was aware of his warm body next to me and his arms around me when I briefly woke during the night.

When I woke up it was nearly eleven o'clock in the morning. I'd slept for over eleven hours and felt really refreshed. I was alone in the apartment and I sprang out of bed and into the en-suite shower. Half an hour later I felt ready for anything. Shame Michael was at work I thought ruefully. I went into the kitchen and poured some juice. There was a note on the breakfast bar so I read it. There was some general info about getting around town if I wanted to go out and what was in the apartment if I wanted to stay in. Then, towards the end, there were some more specific instructions. I read them with increasing arousal.

By ten to six I was ready. Michael had told me to be dressed sexily and not in very much but to be mainly covered. I had chosen a black halter-neck negligee which was almost sheer and didn't do an awful lot to conceal my big breasts, together with a tiny black lace G-string. At six on the dot there was a key in the lock. I was sitting on the sofa with my legs curled under me as Michael came in through the door. He surveyed my appearance. "Very, very nice," he purred. "Although that negligee doesn't cover a lot does it?"

"It's not quite sheer," I argued. "And it covers all of me unless you look closely."

"Hey I don't mind at all," Michael held his hands up. "Although why you think anyone's not going to look at you closely when you're wearing that I have no idea." He laughed affectionately. "I need a quick shower babe. I was hoping to get one at the office but the afternoon meeting overran."

"Want some company?" I asked suggestively. Michael laughed again.

"Baby I'd love some but there's no time. And you're all dressed up," he said regretfully as he went into the bedroom and I heard the shower water start running.

I was puzzled. No time? What did that mean? Michael hadn't said anything about going out in the note had he? I went to where I'd left it and perused it again. No, nothing. Anyway, why would he have told me to dress like he had if we were going out? And why had he told me to dress like that anyway? Granted, he'd seemed pretty pleased with my efforts when he'd come in but now he'd dived in the shower. Maybe he was going to show me his full appreciation when he came out. I stretched luxuriously at the prospect. Then the same question posed itself - why was there "No time"? I pushed the question from my mind and settled myself on the sofa again. Same position. Arms outstretched on the back, legs curled under me. I smiled thinking of Michael standing naked under a jet of hot water. I wished he'd let me join him. As I let my thoughts drift back to sex in the wet room, I was jerked back to reality by a key in the lock. My eyes flashed across to the doorway and came to rest on a complete stranger.

He was a very attractive stranger. Thick brown hair and very blue eyes were the first things I noticed. He was about six feet tall I'd guess and early to mid thirties. His expression lit up as he looked at me. "You must be Louisa," he stated. "I'm very, very, very pleased to meet you." He wandered over to the sofa and put out his hand for me to shake. "I'm Dan," he smiled.

"You're right, I'm Louisa," I gulped nervously as I took his hand and shook it. I was very aware of my state of relative undress and realised what Michael had meant about the negligee not covering much. I thought I could also guess what he'd meant by no time too. Clearly Dan was going be an active participant in the night's activities. I couldn't say I was unhappy by this development but it had shaken me a bit. I saw Dan's frank look of both appreciation and arousal as he took in my appearance more fully. His eyes rested for some time, as most men's usually did, on my huge tits, barely covered by semi-sheer material.

"Mind if I sit down?" Dan asked. I shook my head. He sat down next to me on the sofa and leaned in slightly. "Hope you don't mind if I say this but you're an absolute knockout Louisa. Mike didn't tell me too much. Just that you were real cute and up for most things. I mean I assumed the latter. Not many girls would be okay with their boyfriend sharing them with a mate they'd never met before. But you're not just real cute, you're gorgeous. And those..." he gestured shyly towards my tits, "I've never seen anything like them."

Before I could reply, I heard a door shut. It was Michael. Clad in a pair of jeans and short sleeved white shirt. A tad over-dressed I thought. As was Dan. Considering I was almost nude. "Half six Dan," Michael said reproachfully although he was half smiling. "I said half six."

"I know," Dan apologised. "The traffic was much easier than I thought - what can I say?" he grinned sheepishly.

"It's fine," Michael reassured him. "Just that I thought I might have had time to brief Louisa before you got here." That was naughty I thought. Dan hadn't needed to know that I hadn't been filled in on the plans for the evening. I'd disguised my surprise pretty well considering. And Dan seemed a little shy. He'd be taken aback by the thought that I hadn't known he was coming especially as he'd come right out and told me that Michael had offered to share me with him. I was right. Dan looked aghast. "She didn't know?" he asked shocked. "Oh shit Louisa," he turned to me, "If I'd known that I'd never have said..." he indicated my tits again, "And I'd never have mentioned that about sharing you."

"You told her that?" Michael laughed loudly. "Sorry Louisa. I should have pre-warned you but I thought you might like the surprise."

"I do," I purred. "I like it very much." I looked up at Dan sexily through half closed eyes. Michael grinned as Dan gulped, partly with nerves and partly with arousal.

"Well, as the situation seems fully out in the open now, perhaps you might like to undress my girlfriend," Michael informed Dan. "I'm sure you've had a good preview of what's on offer. Why don't you reveal the main feature?" I nodded encouragingly at Dan as he looked enquiringly at me with a slightly anxious look on his face. I stood up and indicated that Dan should do the same. He did and I turned to face him, standing as tall as I could in my high heels with my shoulders back and my enormous tits out.

"Fuck," breathed Dan as he looked me over again. He moved closer to me. "Shall I pull it over your head or..."

"It's a halter neck Dan," I told him. "You can just untie it and it'll fall off." He moved his hands to the ties. I thought he might fumble but he was surprisingly efficient as he undid the string fastenings. You've done that before, I thought. I was glad. It augured well for later events. The negligee did indeed just fall to the floor, leaving me standing tall with my huge breasts pushed towards Dan as he gazed down.

"Oh wow," he murmured, staring at my tits, unable to take his eyes away. "They are unbelievable."

"You'd better believe them Dan," laughed Michael who had come up behind me and snaked his arms around my torso, gently fondling my rack. "You're gonna get pretty familiar with them tonight. Okay sweetie," he continued. "That G-string is sexy as hell. Leave it on. Come on let's go through."

Earlier in the day as I'd explored Michael's sizeable apartment, I'd come to a door that was locked. It was that door we came to now. Michael got out a key. "Only just kitted this room out," he said. "Wasn't sure what to do with it. Not really big enough for anything." He looked at me meaningfully, "Till I met you." He opened the door and we walked through. I wasn't expecting what I saw. The only thing in the room was what looked like a doctor's examination couch complete with stirrups. It was double the width of the average couch but otherwise it was just the same. "Up you get," Michael instructed me, half lifting me on to it. "Lie back."

I positioned myself in the centre of the couch and reclined on the tilted backrest. I glanced up a the stirrups. "Do you want me to...?" I nodded upwards. Behind Michael, Dan inhaled sharply. The idea of me, legs akimbo in those stirrups obviously appealed.

"No," Michael said. Dan looked disappointed. "Not yet," Michael added with an impish look over his shoulder. "Okay," Michael said matter of factly. "Before you get stuck in, I think I'd better show you what she can do. You want to stand about here I think." Michael placed Dan by my hips, close to my pussy but in a position in which he was unlikely to be splashed by any of my juice should I squirt. Which I knew Michael was going to put all his energies into getting me to do. "Now..." he took his stance at the bottom of the table and surveyed me. "Actually I think we will have your legs in those stirrups but only loosely." he adjusted them, put my legs into them so it wasn't uncomfortable and dropped the bottom third of the table. My bottom was still well-placed but Michael was able to get much better access to my cunt, which needless to say was now secreting copious amounts of creamy fluid onto the inadequate triangle of lacy material covering it.

Dan was transfixed. He couldn't tear his eyes away from between my thighs. "Pretty sight, yes?" Michael asked playfully.

"Oh God yes," moaned Dan, not moving his gaze. "It's the best view I've ever had."

"Lift your bottom sweetheart," Michael ordered me. I obliged and he tugged my G-string to one side so that my pussy was exposed. "Oh that's nice. That's gorgeous." A sigh from Dan indicated agreement. Michael, taking care not to block Dan's view at all, began his ministrations. He pulled my labia as far apart as they would go and inserted two fingers into my dripping twat. "You could come in a heartbeat couldn't you darling?" Michael whispered. "But I'm concerned it wouldn't be hard enough so we need to get this right." He added a third finger and I began my customary moaning.

"She's loud," Dan observed. "Is she always loud?"

"She's a screamer," grinned Michael. "It's got us into trouble once or twice, hasn't it babe?" I flushed, remembering the visit of the police in Spain and groaned loudly again as Michael rapidly moved his three fingers in and out of my cunt which made squelching sounds as my liquid sloshed around inside.

"Fuck, isn't she wet?" Dan sounded incredulous. "She bubbling with juice. I've never seen a girl that wet."

"That's nothing," Michael smirked. "You wait." He pushed his fingers as deep as they would go, probing, searching for my G-spot. I cried out, gasping my excitement as he added a fourth finger which meant he could go deeper. I could feel middle and forefinger pushing against my cervix seeking that pleasure area which would have me writhing with elation. His thumb moved towards my clitoris which was now very erect, more than it had ever been. This had also been noticed by Dan.

"Oh crap," he grunted. "Is that her...? It's sticking right up. It looks like a little cock." He was right. My clit was really protruding from my vulva, it was very, very swollen and engorged and as Michael's thumb gently rested on it, I almost came, controlling my orgasm with the utmost difficulty.

"Good girl," encouraged Michael nodding his approval. Meanwhile, his fingers had found the magic place deep inside me. It wouldn't be long now and I could come for real. My twat was still making those obscene squelching noises as Michael manoeuvred his fingers and hand within my vagina. He pushed his middle finger insistently at my G-spot and, as usual, used his other hand push press lightly on my pelvis. It was enough. With Dan looking on in utter disbelief and extreme arousal, I began a huge orgasm. Michael quickly removed his hand from my cunt as I arched my pelvis upwards again and again, bucking wildly on the couch with my legs still in the stirrups, thrashing my upper half from side to side. I screamed my rapture as cascades of cum erupted from me splashing out onto the floor. Dan cursed and groaned as the sight of me writhing and convulsing on the couch while spraying floods of ejaculate feet into the air caused him to come in his pants. My orgasm rolled on and on as I carried on spurting streams of liquid. I was crying out over and over again, almost weeping with the force of it. It was the longest squirting come I'd done yet and I wasn't sure I could take much more as my body twitched and threshed. Michael simply held onto me as I juddered through the last of my climax, stroking my face, kissing my forehead and making soothing noises while the very last couple of squirts jetted onto the granite tiles.

"Right," asserted Michael once Dan had removed his sodden trousers and underwear. "Ready to have a try yourself?"

HotLouisa
HotLouisa
22 Followers