Michael Returns to College Pt. 01

Story Info
A mature man takes college courses and uses mind control.
7.4k words
4.49
192.9k
26

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/30/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
barnabus
barnabus
65 Followers

SUBJECT: A mature man takes college courses and uses mind control to seduce a beautiful coed. But he is careful not to violate his self-imposed ‘code of ethics’ on the use of mind-control.

WARNING: This is an adult story, containing sensitive material of a sexual nature, including graphic descriptions of consensual “vanilla” sex. If you find such material offensive or are underage, do not read further, but please bypass this story for one more suitable for you. This story is written for enjoyment and entertainment purposes only, and no commercial profit is expected to be made from it. It may be copied for personal use or for posting on other sites, provided the sites are free sites . . . it may NOT be posted on any site that requires a “membership fee” of any kind. Posting on an “Adultcheck” type site (which might cost a few dollars a year for access to many sites) is permissible but not on an “Adultcheck Gold” site, which requires much more money. As far as I know, the type of mind control described in this story does not exist. It’s just something that sometimes I wish I had, and this might be what would happen if I did. The people depicted in this story (they are both of legal age) used birth control because we know that all reasonable adults should behave responsibly when participating in sexual activities and they wish to avoid conception and the spread of disease.

Feedback is welcome at the link below.

Chapter 1 – the classroom.

Michael entered the classroom about five minutes before the first class of the semester began. Pausing for a moment, he surveyed the room. It was about half full. Some students were sitting in groups, talking, while there were several individuals sitting by themselves, some leaving though the textbook and some, simply looking around the room. The students presented a mixture of sizes, shapes, and ages. The majority were of college age, as you might expect. One or two of the boys had the “rebel without a cause” look, and a couple of the girls wore a jaded, cynical, and used expression. A couple were the ‘girl next door’, and more than a couple were rather dumpy looking.

The bell rang and a few more students entered the room. Michael took a seat toward the rear of the room. The teacher, a woman an attractive woman a few years younger than Michael called the class to order, took attendance, passed out syllabi , and took care of general ‘housekeeping’ items. Michael looked around the room and began to gently ‘tune in’ on the female students, one at a time, starting with the most attractive, of course.

Since he was a child, Michael had the ability to ‘tune in’ on other people whenever he wanted. As a child, he was simply become aware of their surface thoughts. He learned early in life that he could tell no one about this ability because apparently no one else could do it, and people became very uncomfortable if they knew you could ‘read their minds’.

When he reached puberty, Michael began to learn that his secret abilities permitted to probe deeper into people’s minds to learn about their past memories and underlying motivations. He observed that they might become uncomfortable if he probed too hard. He also found that he could modify underlying motivations in others, in effect ‘bending them to his will’. As an adolescent with raging hormones, he quickly chose one of the unpopular girls in the class and began exercising his new found abilities. Very quickly, he recognized that although he could do whatever he wanted to her mind, the end results seriously injured the girl, and so he backed off, afraid to use these skills, other than to occasionally give a minor ‘spanking’ to those in his school who treated him badly. He learned how to inflict minor punishment to those people without causing them serious or permanent injuries.

After school, Michael went to New York and entered the business world, where he met Jean. He immediately felt an attraction, and the two of them went to lunch. During lunch, Michael ‘tuned in’ to Jean to see what she REALLY felt about him. He was astonished to find her looking back at him!

Theirs was a marriage made in heaven! They both could tune into each other developing a more intimate relationship than two people had probably ever had before. Unfortunately, sex was never good for them. As a young teen, Jean had been aware of some of her mental abilities, but hadn’t learned how to mentally influence others yet. But she had ventured into ‘the wrong part of town’ and was raped in a back alley, and during that experience, she had suddenly lashed out at her attacker, instantly reducing him to a drooling idiot. Even though she had been a victim, she still carried the guilt for what she had done to that man. Also, as a result of the attack, Jean had developed various physical and psychological problems that made sex unpleasant for her, and although she wanted sincerely to give Michael the sex he desired, she simply wasn’t able to perform. This caused great anguish for both of them.

Once, Jean had caught Michael fantasying about making a famous celebrity his sex slave and toy. To his surprise, Jean wasn’t upset about his fantasy with the celebrity at all, but she was concerned about the use of mind control to enslave her. Although it would be easy to enslave someone, Jean pointed out that, if Michael made someone a slave, he would become responsible for that person. And in any case, once enslaved, that person would be emotionally crippled, probably forever.

Together they spent many hours talking about their abilities and the implications (and responsibilities) that came with their ‘powers’. Secrecy was a must. They both knew that if the government ever learned of their abilities, both Jean and Michael would be immediately taken into ‘protective custody’ and probably forced to be spies for the rest of their lives.

Based on Jean’s youthful experiences and their common sense, they began to develop a set of ethics, or a ‘code of conduct’ for their use of their mind control abilities.

Ethics of Mind Control

1. Never injure another person, except in dire self-defense.
2. Never make a person do something they would not normally do.
3. If you use mind control on someone, try to leave them better off than they were before they met you.
4. Lesser is always better.


The two of them worked together, honing their mental skills. One would practice a technique while the other carefully monitored what was happening and helping fine-tune the process. Michael learned to ‘eavesdrop’ on others and when both he and Jean agreed, he learned to ‘tweak’ the thought processes of others without injuring them. They always followed the rule ‘lesser is better’.

After a few years of marriage, Jean had developed a brain tumor which quickly robbed her of her mental abilities, and not so quickly robbed her of her life. Shortly before she died, Jean teased Michael, telling him that with the skills she had taught him, he could go out and get all the sex that she had never been able to give him. But she admonished Michael, telling him that if he did, not to do anything that would seriously injure any girl.

Jeans death devastated Michael and loneliness overwhelmed him at the loss of his wife. Although the pain never went away completely, after two years of isolation and loneliness, he determined to follow her suggestion and to find a few temporary sexual partners. Signing up for a couple of college courses seemed a logic place where he could find fresh young females. And now, here he was on the first day of his first class, surrounded by females.

One by one, Michael ‘tuned in’ on each of the females in the room, including the teacher, and within a few minutes had eliminated all except three or four. Having made his preliminary selection, he turned his attention to the lecture and began taking notes. At the end of the class, Michael remained seated, gathering his notes, but surreptitiously tuning in on the most likely candidate. She had stood and was talking with a friend. She glanced toward Michael, and he immediately sensed that she was curious and a mild attracted to him. Immediately, he reached out and reinforced that curiosity. This was the easiest ‘adjustment’ to make in a person. The thought was already there, all he did was make it slightly stronger. Moments later, she left going to another class

Michael then approached the other girl who was gathering her books, and started a conversation. He was surprised that her first reaction to his overture was surprise followed by fear. Michael asked a question or two about the class, then asked if she would join him for a cup of coffee. She hesitatingly accepted, and the two of them walked to the student union. Over coffee, Michael learned her name was Eve, her friend was Joeve (Jo-eve’) (‘Hmmmmm - - - Eve and Joeve - - - I wonder about that!’) He also learned, through gentle probing, that Eve was afraid of men generally because she had been badly mistreated by a selfish and thoughtless boyfriend in High School. By the time they had finished their coffee, Michael and mentally soothed her fears of men in general, and had also installed a couple of subconscious guidelines that would help her avoid similar boyfriends in the future. They also made a date to meet before the next class ‘to compare homework’, and Michael had mentally suggested to Eve that she might bring her friend also.

They met as agreed, and Michael was pleased to see that Joeve had come along with her friend. Joeve’s ‘curiosity’ combined with Eve’s glowing description about Michael and brought her, as he was sure it would.

For the next hour, they compared notes, homework and general conversation, with Michael carefully conversing equally with both women, but tuning in almost exclusively on Joeve. Joeve was a ‘peaches and cream’ type, had been a cheerleader in high school (no surprise here) and was a J.V Cheerleader in College. She was self-confident, in no hurry concerning boys, probably still a virgin, and although she wasn’t ‘saving herself for marriage’, she was definitely ‘waiting for the right boy to come along’. Michael couldn’t find any morality reasons keeping Joeve from sex, but rather that either her relationships hadn’t lasted long enough to become sexual, or she had been somehow uncomfortable with her boyfriends which kept her from having sex with them. On one occasion, the boy Joeve had dated had wanted to save HIMSELF for marriage! Michael came across a memory where Joeve had been on a retreat and they were discussing boys and she had said, “I’m not sure, but if the right boy comes along, I’ll probably hop into bed with him!”

As they walked to their class together, Michael knew that Joeve was attracted to him, still a little curious, and wanted to know him better. He left things without making any adjustments and decided to let the natural process take itself where it would.

After the second class, Michael bought a used car, found and rented a furnished apartment near campus, installed a phone, had a cleaning lady in, and moved in with enough clothes and a few personal effects to make the apartment look ‘lived in’.

Michael’s relationship with Joeve progress normally. He took her to a movie on campus, followed by ice cream. Walking home, hand in hand, they made small talk. Joeve was debating in her mind whether to let him kiss her goodnight, but when they got to her doorstep, Michael kissed her on the forehead and said goodnight. He sensed her surprise (she was used to fighting boys off) and a little disappointment, which he quickly reinforced, as she stepped into her apartment.

CHAPTER 2, a study date

Complaining that he was having difficulty with one of the class assignments, Michael invited Joeve to his apartment for a study date. To his surprise, he found that being in the presence of a reasonably attractive woman was beginning to stir feelings in him that he had suppressed for a long time. In a word, he was getting horny!

When they entered his apartment for the date, Michael gave her a quick tour of the apartment, then they settled down at the kitchen table to work. Michael sensed that Joeve was beginning to cool toward him. Yes, she had maintained the curiosity about being kissed by him, but, since he was at least 10 years older than she, she was realizing that this was not someone she wanted to invest a lot of time in, that their relationship would probably go nowhere and she was wondering if it was time to try to become more friends and avoid any romantic progress.

Michael had become horny enough since the semester had begun, that he decided he wasn’t going to simply let her move on. As they did their homework together, he searched her memories, looking for a key. He found it in her relationship with her father. Her father had been a loving, understanding man who had taken the time to be with her, talk with her, hold her when she cried. She felt safe with him. He truly cared for her, and the love she felt for her father was Michael’s key.

When the studying was finished, Michael prepared them both a bowl of fruit salad and they talked. He held her hand, and reinforced her pleasure at his touch, and reinforced her curiosity about being kissed by him. When they rinsed the dishes in the sink, they paused, expectantly looking at each other. Michael kissed her forehead again while mentally encouraging her desire for a more complete kiss. When she felt the temptation to put her arms around his neck and kiss him on the lips, he boosted the temptation enough that she followed through. It was a gentle, soft kiss, as he encircled her with his arms. To her, it was two people simply enjoying holding each other. Meanwhile, Michael was carefully and gently transferring some of the feelings of comfort and well being Joeve felt for her father to himself. (He was careful that this association would only include him: He didn’t want her to generalize and end up with a ‘father complex’.) As the kiss ended, Joeve still wasn’t sure whether she wanted to ward off any further involvement with Michael, but she also knew that she felt safe and comfortable and peaceful being held by him. She decided to stay a little longer rather than leave right away, so they sat on the sofa and talked, kissing occasionally.

Michael told her about his wife and that she had died from a brain tumor. In passing, he admitted that it would probably be some time before he was interested in getting married again. (This caused Joeve to relax her defenses, since he was obviously not a candidate for a long-term romantic relationship). He told her he was taking a few college courses to learn some things that he had always wanted to know. “I’m taking accounting so that I’ll be able to understand why an accountant can point to a negative number and call it a ‘credit’!”

She told him about her high school, how she had always been in the ‘right crowd’, and how different it was in college being only one of the masses.

When they kissed, Michael sensed her physical excitement and gently reinforced it. Then he let her thoughts flow freely. ‘He IS older, but that means he’s more experienced. He’s not looking for a long-term commitment. He was been married, but he didn’t divorce, so he is able to stay in a relationship. He understands how I feel.” (Michael smiled at this. If she only knew . . . . )

Michael gently released her memory about the time when she said, ‘I’m not sure, but if the right boy comes along, I’ll probably hop into bed with him!’ When her thoughts surfaced that maybe, with the RIGHT man, she might want to have sex, he reinforced that, too. As the thought fleetingly crossed her mind that Michael MIGHT be the right man, he decided to let her make that determination without his help.

Noting the hour, Michael suggested that it was late and she should get back to her dorm. Again, he was pleased to sense her disappointment. When he drove her to her dorm, he noted that she still felt that he probably was not a candidate for a long term romantic relationship (that was good), but they certainly enjoyed each other’s presence, and she enjoyed being held by him, and the kissing was pleasant (it always was). She also wondered if he might be the right man for a more physical relationship.

At her doorstep, he hugged her, thanked her for a pleasant evening, and kissed her on the cheek, purposely leaving her feeling disappointed again. He drove to the shade of some trees, where he parked and picked out her thoughts from her building. Most of what she said to her dorm mates was ceremonial speech, and she quickly prepared for bed. In her memory she replayed much of the evening, enjoying the kisses again. Surprised when she took a birth-control pill, Michael gently prodded her to find out why. It was for purely medical reasons. Her thoughts remained on Michael as she climbed into bed and turned the lights out. He smiled when she started masturbating, fantasying about him. Passively, he enjoyed her fantasy with her. He was not really surprised how mild the fantasy was, nor was he surprised that it wasn’t particularly graphic.

After she fell asleep, Michael gave her a dream of the two of them going to a candlelit mountain cabin for a weekend, of tender kissing and undressing (keeping the details blurred, of course) and getting into bed. He allowed the dream to fade out as he leaned over her and kissed her in the bed, but he made sure she would remember the dream when she woke up.

CHAPTER 3 – a study date becomes more physical.

At their next ‘study date’ Joeve commented:

“I dreamt about you last night.”

“Was it a good dream?” She nodded with a smile. “Tell me about it.”

After a moment’s hesitation, she said, “I dreamt that you and I went to a nice, cozy cabin.”

“And what happened?”

“Nothing, I woke up.” It was an understandable lie.

“I own a cabin in the mountains,” Michael volunteered. “Would you like to go there for a weekend?” Michael sensed her immediate fear, but she covered it well. “No, I don’t think so. But thanks for the offer.”

Their ‘study dates’ became regular events. They would meet, usually at Michael’s apartment, and spend time studying, then they would ‘make out’ for the remainder of the evening.

Michael continued to listen in on Joeve’s thoughts and feelings, but for the most part did nothing to influence her mind. He had already suggested enough, perhaps too much, to her, and feared that his continued meddling might lead her to things she wouldn’t normally do. And that would be a violation of his self-imposed code of conduct.

One night, as they were kissing, Michael “heard’ Joeve’s unspoken wish that he would stop caressing her back and put his hand on her breast. With an inward smile, he accommodated her wish.

He wasn’t surprised when she froze in his arms. Her ambivalence was so strong that he could feel it, even without his mental abilities. It was one thing for her to wish for something, but it can be something entirely different if your wish comes true, and that was exactly what had happened to Joeve. Now that his hand was ‘there’, she was baffled. Should she be a ‘nice girl’ and push his hand away, or should she simply melt and let him do whatever he wanted. Boys had touched her breasts before, but always with her permission. Did she want to ‘give permission’ to Michael? Yes, she liked him and enjoyed his company and his touch, but how serious did she want to become?

A long minute passed, where they sustained their kiss, but neither moved: Michael made no attempt to explore further and Joeve made no attempt either to press into his hand or to withdraw from his touch. As the kiss broke, Joeve put her hand over his, holding it momentarily in place, then taking hold of it, she drew his hand to her lips where she kissed it gently.

barnabus
barnabus
65 Followers