Michael the Host

Story Info
Michael becomes a host for a parasite to earn money.
3.8k words
4.1
51.5k
30
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/23/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michael was desperate for money. His student loans were due and jobs in his field dried up shortly after he graduated. He answered an ad for medical testing subjects. During the orientation they explained the more involved the testing was the higher the pay would be to the participants. Michael agreed to be in several studies over the next couple of months. The longest available were two week studies. He did as many as they would allow him. He got $400 for the two week studies. They forced him to take off a week in between tests.

Most tests were fairly benign. The worst was the hair growth gel. He was told to rub it in his hair each night. After two days the hair on his knuckles carpeted the back of his hands. Eventually, his hands had returned to normal but they made him wait a month until he was allowed on a new program. Things went on like that for almost a year when the research director called him into her office.

"I see that you have really embraced our program here. I would like to offer you a more long term study. Would you be interested? The pay is very excellent." She smiled genially at him.

"Of course I am interested!" Michael exclaimed.

"Now before you sign any paperwork you must understand. These tests are much more involved. You will experience many more physical symptoms. We do guarantee that you will not experience any permanent damage or alterations" She cautioned him.

He paused for a moment, "How good is the pay?"

She wrote a number down on a notepad and handed it to him. They were offering him $10,000 for a month. Michael almost fell out of his chair.

"Where do I sign?" he demanded.

She rose and usher him to her door. "First, you must go through an orientation process. If you are still interested then you will sign the contract and consent form. Then we will begin. Morgan will guide you through it all."

A pretty nurse stood outside the director's office smiling at him. She led him to a small conference room. A round table sat in the middle of the room. A folder laid on the the table flanked by two chairs. Morgan and Michael sat down. She began to explain the program.

"This study is on parasites. We introduce a particular parasite into your system. We see how it develops over the next month. After that it will be removed from your body." She cheerfully told him.

"What does this parasite do?" Michael asked her with concern in his voice.

"We just watch its growth. At most you will feel a little more hungry. The last week of the month we bring you here and record our findings. The only discomfort you may experience is during the removal process it but it is only temporary," she reassured him.

Michael was apprehensive. Growing a lot of hair on your knuckles is one thing but a parasite is completely different. The money would really help him a lot though. If things went well he could pay off his loans years ahead of time with a few of these studies. Reluctantly, he agreed. She had him sign the paperwork and led him to an exam room.

A male nurse came in carrying a small tray. On the tray was a vial of clear liquid. The nurse took the stopper out of the vial and handed it to Michael.

" Swallow all of the liquid please," the nurse said tersely.

Michael paused and then tipped the vial back emptying it into his mouth. It had an oily texture to it but no taste. He felt it slide down his throat. The nurse took the vial back.

"You may experience a little stomach cramping toward the end of three weeks. It is nothing to be concerned about. Come back on the 23rd please. If you have any questions please call the number supplied in your packet." The nurse left before Michael could say anything. He slid off of the exam table and left the building. He felt queasy but he wasn't sure it was from the stuff he had just swallowed or nerves.

They weren't kidding about the increased appetite. By the end of the first week Michael was eating double of what he normally ate. He never did put on any weight during those three weeks. His sex drive had increased as well. Michael typically didn't have one night stands but he found himself picking up women at the bar most nights. The only downside had been his food and drink bills. He was glad he would have extra money soon.

Two days before he was to return to the research facility he felt a twinge in his belly. It was a sharp ache that gradually dulled. Eating help to ease it. He packed a bag for the week and took the subway to the facility on the morning of the 23rd. He checked into the front desk. Morgan collected him from the waiting room fifteen minutes later. She showed him to a very comfortable room.

"This will be your room for the week. All of the data will be collected here. There is a menu in the nightstand if you feel hungry. The kitchen is always open. If you need anything just dial zero. Your doctor will be in shortly." Morgan smiled at him and closed the door.

Michael surveyed the room. A bed was on one side of the room. A dresser was at the foot of the bed. The nightstand next to the bed had a phone and inside the drawer was the menu Morgan had mentioned. A chair and ottoman was on the other side of the room. A television was mounted to the wall and could be moved by remote control to either be seen from the chair or bed. On the wall by the door stood the only medical looking piece of furniture was a desk with medical swabs and a rolling stool under it. Michael unpacked his things into the dresser. He was just about to turn on the television and order some food when the doctor came into the room. A nurse followed him wheeling a machine into the room.

"Well, Michael my name is Dr. Anggar. I will be monitoring you over this next week. Do you mind if I see what's been going on inside of you and then we will talk particulars?" He asked Michael already getting things ready.

"Sure." Michael agreed.

"Let's have you take off your shirt and lay back down on the bed." The doctor pulled on some gloves. Michael complied.

The doctor began probing Michael's stomach. "Anything out of the ordinary the past few weeks?"

"Not much. My appetite doubled pretty fast but I didn't put on any weight. I felt a few twinges in my stomach but eating has helped those. Oh, my sex drive has increased as well." Michael winced as the doctor hit a tender spot in his abdomen.

The doctor felt around more and said, "It hurts a bit there doesn't it?" Michael nodded. The nurse wrote down some notes. The doctor found one more sore area. He motioned to the nurse and she handed him some gel.

He turned back to Michael and told him, "Let's unbutton your pants and pull your underwear down a bit. I'm going to put this gel on your stomach and we'll get a look at everything in there."

Michael did as he was told. The gel was cold when the doctor squeezed a dollop on his abdomen. The nurse plugged the machine in and handed an ultrasound probe to the doctor. He squirted some gel on the head of the probe and placed in on Michael's stomach. He moved the probe around and Michael felt a little discomfort from the pressure the doctor was using. When he got to the two tender areas he hovered over them and looked at the monitor. He read out some dimensions to the nurse who wrote them down. When the doctor finished he wiped off the probe and then Michael's belly.

"Alright Michael," Dr. Anngar said. "Here is how the week is going to shape-up. Everything looks great. We were able to take measurements which means things are going well. Several times a day we will do this. Otherwise you don't have to do anything. Eat what you want and do what your body tells you," he smiled slyly at him.

"Now at the end of the week we will give you something to drink. It will start the process to expel the parasites. It won't be comfortable but you shouldn't have any problems. It is best if you can expel the parasites on your own but if you run into trouble we will step in. I don't expect any though." He chuckled as if he had made a joke.

Dr. Anngar left with the nurse and Michael order some food. He watched television and a few hours later the doctor and nurse came back. They did another ultrasound and took measurements. Michael was a bit embarrassed this time. His cock was standing straight up. He was so horny that he couldn't stand it. The doctor took note of it and it was written down in his chart. As the doctor left he turned to the nurse and told her, "Angela would you please make sure Michael is comfortable before you leave?"


The nurse nodded and closed the door behind Dr. Anngar. She turned the lock. Sliding her panties out from under her skirt she deftly removed his pants and underwear. She straddled his throbbing cock. She guided Michael into her. She rode him up and down. He pushed back into the bed as pleasure and heat ran through his body. He came inside of her with a groan of satisfaction. She pumped him for everything he had. He laid on the bed in a stupor. She slid her panties back on and quietly left the room.

Four days passed much like this. He would eat copious amounts of food. They would measure whatever was inside of him. If he had an erection Dr. Anngar would ask Angela to take care of Michael. She would ride him and after he was spent Angela left without a word.

The morning of the fifth day everything changed. Dr Anngar and Angela came into the room as usual. They ran the tests and then the doctor held a vial of mouthwash blue liquid.

The doctor began to explain the extraction process. "This vial will start the process of removing the parasites. We are monitoring your vitals in the next room but we do not expect any problems. Angela will stay with you and help relieve some pressure you may feel. We will continue to take measurements as well."

Michael reached for the vial. The doctor held in back for a moment. "Michael, you will experience some swelling before your body expels the parasites. There is no other safe and noninvasive way for the parasites to be removed. They will exit your rectum and then be collected. You will then be allowed to recuperate for the next two days or so."

Michael took the vial. Softly he asked, "How much swelling?"

Dr. Anngar smiled, "You will not be able to wear your pants. Just remember there will be no lasting effects. I will see you in a few hours."

Michael watched the doctor leave. Angela sat in the chair and put her feet up on the ottoman. Shaking a bit Michael drank the contents of the vial. He shivered as he swallowed. It tasted like melted snow and was cold. It hit his stomach. Instantly a the cold turned into warmth. The heat spread to his groin. He moaned as his cock became engorged.

Angela glance over, sighed, and stood. She walked over and shoved him back on the bed. Pulling off of his pants he straddled him. He bucked under her and she had to put both arms on his shoulders to hold him down. The sensations in his body were like no other he had ever had. His stomach roiled as she slid up and down. As quickly as the liquid had reacted with his body he was cumming. His hand dug into her ass and he held her down on his cock. Suddenly, Michael shifted and flipped her down on the mattress. He slammed against her body again and again as he came inside of her. Each thrust brought more cum out of him. Finally, He released her and fell back onto the bed next to her. Semen dripped out of her body and plopped onto the floor. Angela stayed there for a few moments before slowly getting up and cleaning up herself and the floor.

"I'm sorry if I hurt you," he sheepishly said.

Angela smiled at him. "I was in no pain. I can't say that you won't feel any by the end of this."

He looked at her quizzically. She pushed him back on the bed and took his hand. Gently, she guided it to where one of the tender spots was. It was no longer sore. Instead he felt a hard knot.

"Feel that? It and the other one are only going to get bigger." She went back over to the chair and put in her earphones. Michael was horrified by what he felt. He demanded to see Dr. Anngar but no one paid him any mind. It was only when he became horny again Michael stopped his tantrum.

They had sex four more times before the doctor returned. Every time Michael would probe his stomach. The things were definitely growing. His stomach was a little rounder. He couldn't zip his pants without the zipper splitting when he sat. He tried to ask the doctor about it. All Dr. Anngar would say to him was that things were going well and he shouldn't worry.

He order food and tried to eat and fuck his anxiety away. It didn't work. His belly only grew. By that evening he laid propped up on a pillow watching football. A blanket was pulled up under his belly to hide his cock and fear growing with his stomach. None of his pants would fit him. The last ultrasound he hadn't bothered to put his shirt back on. It just bunched up on top of his stomach.

Michael looked pregnant. When he got an erection his cock would hit his stomach. The sensation drove him crazy. He had to get Angela to help him stand. When he did he couldn't see his feet. He rubbed his skin. It itched from being stretched so tightly. He tried to resist fucking or eating. Michael had figured out that doing those things would make him expand. When Angela realized what he was doing she chided him.

"You realize that you are just prolonging everything. It won't stop until they get to the right size." She said as she pulled the blanket down to give him a blowjob.

Around midnight the doctor came in and did another ultrasound. He also measured Michael's enormous mound. "I think we are almost ready," he said cheerfully.

Michael groaned in fear. He had to shit these things out. It was going to be horrible and painful. What had he gotten himself into? The doctor wasn't wrong about it being soon. He only fucked Angela two more times. A restlessness came over Michael.

"Help me up." He demanded from her.

Angela helped him to stand. He paced the floor. Well, he really didn't pace as much as waddle around. He held his belly as he moved. Every so often he stopped and leaned against the wall. Something was definitely happening. He almost cried when he felt something unclench. The Parasites had detached. He felt and saw his stomach visibly drop.

The two creatures swirled inside of him. He placed his fingers on the thin skin of his belly and felt them brush against him. They continued to swirl. He was feeling nauseous. He leaned against the wall and Michael slid to the floor.

His belly forced his legs apart. He looked like a giant pink bullfrog sitting on the floor. He tried to crawl to his bed on his hands and knees. Michael's belly brushed the ground. Nausea washed over him. He held his belly as sweat broke out on his body. He felt the parasites hitting the bottom of his stomach trying to get out.

The pressure inside from their swirling was too much. His stomach allow them to pass. With no where else for them to go his stomach heaved. He gagged as he began to vomit. At first it was dry heaves. Finally, relief came. Liquid erupted out of his mouth staining his teeth a vibrant blue. It splattered everywhere. Michael had no time to think. He vomited again. This time as he vomited he felt something release inside. Fluid flooded his bowels. When he vomited this time fluid spewed out of his ass as well. It sprayed the wall like a bad abstract painting. Some even hit the ceiling. Through all of this Angela just sat in the chair reading a magazine.

Several more eruptions and the torrent of fluid lessened to a trickle. He could feel the parasite squirming out of his stomach and into his bowels. An urge to take a shit hit him. Michael strained. He felt the creatures moving. He felt them plop into his bowels. The mass of his stomach dropped lower on his frame. He groaned as he felt his intestines strain against the two massive loads inside of him.

The liquid he had spewed covered his body. It was beginning to cool and his body shivered. Michael's only focus was the two hot molten bowling balls in his gut. He pushed as hard as he could. When he couldn't strain any more he panted like a dog. The pain was blinding but all he could do was push. As the parasites began their journey through him each push produced a small gush of fluid. Finally after hours of effort, they were at the end of his bowels. He waited for the urge to shit. Nothing happened.

He waited on all fours in a puddle of liquid. Maybe he could make it to his bed. He tried to stand but the parasites put too much pressure on his body. He slowly shuffled forward on his hands and knees. Michael was so preoccupied that he had forgotten Angela. She offered him no help or encouragement. It had been at least three hours but she apparently felt no need to participate.

Michael reached the edge of the bed. He grasped the blankets and tried to pull himself up onto the mattress. He got his legs under him when the creatures finally moved into place. He was squatting on the floor. His belly hung low putting pressure on his cock. He felt is anus opening up. He grasped the sheets in his hands. He screamed as he felt one of the creatures squirming against his hole. He tried to push but it burned. Grunting, Michael bore down. Curling himself around the masses inside of him he strained. On his fourth try he finally felt his once tight ass widening. He rocked on the balls of his feet.

The creature thrashed as part of it finally hit fresh air. It tugged against his spasming sphincter. Michael reeled for a great push. The creature slowly moved the widest part passing into the world. Another push and the parasite shot out of Michael's ass. It made a small splash as it hit the floor.

Michael could hear a insect-like clicking but had no time to think. The next one had moved into the area vacated by it's companion. It did not take as long to shit this one out. He strained but it moved more readily. Grunting with effort Michael birthed the creature. Cold air hit inside of Michael's ass. It tried to contract but the muscles failed from fatigue and damage. The creature clicked and writhed on the floor.

Loose skin hung from Michael's belly. His mind swayed as unconsciousness took him. His last thought before darkness hit was how weird it was to see two large iridescent beetles on the floor. Blue fluid trickled out of the corner of his mouth and his ass.

Angela stood and began to collect each insect. She passed one off to another nurse who had entered. Two male nurses came in and began to access Michael. Dr. Anngar looked over the two large insects. They were the size of newborn babies. He measured and weighed them before telling the nurses to take them to the nursery. As he left he instructed to two male nurses to clean Michael and see to his wounds. They bathed him and gave him several injections. The serums in the shots began to knitted his destroyed body back together.

Michael awoke almost a full day later. Every muscle hurt before he even opened his eyes. He glanced down and expected to see his ruined body. What his saw was a flat stomach. He lifted his shirt and the skin was tight over his abs. His ass burned with pain but it was whole again. Nothing but the pain indicated that what had happened to Michael was real. He slept on and off the rest of the day almost believing it had all been a nightmare.

The next morning he was awoken by Dr. Anngar. "You did very well Michael. I know it was quite an ordeal. The money will be in your bank when you return home tomorrow. Rest up today. You earned it." He patted Michael on the shoulder.

"What were those things?" Michael asked.

"Those were just parasites. We are studying an alien parasite species. They grow in acid but need a host for nutrients. We have found that men seem to be better hosts due to the testosterone levels aiding in developement. We would love for you to continue to do another round of the program but take some time to recover. Let us know if you ever want to be a host again. I can assure you with the products you gave us that you will have a substantial fee paid to you." The doctor stood. "Think about it Michael. You could have those student loans paid off by the middle of next year with extra left over for yourself." He left Michael alone.

12