Michael the Tongue Toy

Story Info
Jane loves her husband. She just needed to change one thing.
4.3k words
4.42
83k
72

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/15/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Two Friends at a Cafe

The two friends were sitting at their favorite cafe catching up and gossiping. Tammy and Barbara had been very close friends for many years, often times telling secrets that they would never tell others. It was one of those times as Tammy slyly smiled, picked up her coffee and said, "Barbara, I've got to tell you something. But it has to stay between us. No one, especially Jane can ever find out."

"Oh, sounds big," Barbara replied, eyes wide with a glint of mischief in them. "Do tell."

"Remember a few weeks ago, that last girls night out with the group? It all started then..."

Confession Night

"Can I get you girls another round?" said the young attractive waiter as he started collecting a sea of empty glasses.

Jane was first to reply with an enthusiastic yes that got the three other women giggling. It was a long awaited night of the girls to get together and by this moment they were feeling no pain. Over the hours of drinking and chatting, the group had moved past catching up on their lives and had starting getting a little bit more sassy with the conversation, finally arriving at a contest to one up each other with sordid tales of their sex lives.

The four women were all very attractive by any measure. Jane green eyes shimmered framed by her shoulder length straight black hair, her trademark black turtleneck that always drew attention to her ample breasts without showing any cleavage. Sitting down you wouldn't know she was only 5'4" standing up, but when Jane stands, walks, or hits the dance floor, her hourglass figure is what people notice first about her. Always down to have a good time.

Sitting next to Jane was Barbara, her friend since college. She always felt insecure around Jane for no good reason, as she was taller, just as curvy and always radiated an easy going nature that made people feel comfortable to be around. Barbara loves to get dressed up on nights like these, and on this night, she was looking good, her long brunette hair over one shoulder and a blouse with a plunging neckline.

Clara was the oldest in the group, but you wouldn't know if from her appearance. Everything about her appearance looked professional, from her suit skirts to her straight blonde hair. More reserved than the other three, she was no stranger to having some wild fun from time to time. She was just more selective about sharing her personal life, however a night like this one, with the drinks flowing, surrounded with her friends, was one of those times she'd loosen up.

Closing up the group, sitting across from Jane is Tammy. Tammy is by far the most open and considered to be the wild one of the group. All three of the women always looked up to how fearless she seems to always be. If you just saw a picture of her out of context, she would look above average, but not very remarkable, but when her personality is added into the mix, she oozes sensuality.

Before the waiter appeared to confirm the next round, Tammy had just finished telling the table in graphic detail her recent tale of giving a date road head on a freeway, which only added to a long conversation regarding everything from threesomes to strap-ons. As the laughter and giggles died down the girls collectively turned to Jane for her confession.

"Well, um, okay, you know how much I love getting oral," Jane started just as Clara interrupted with "uh yeah, I shared an apartment with you. Those walls were fucking thin," prompting another round of laughter and Jane's face blushing.

"I've never had a problem getting Michael to go down on me, he's always told me he liked doing it, but it was always at his convenience and I kind of always wanted it all day long. But I'm always last between work and watching his sports."

"So one night while Michael was glued to the TV so I was searching the web for something new to help me get off to. I came across a company professing to sell erotic hypnosis audio files. At first I dismissed it, but before hitting the back button, I noticed one that would turn the listener into a pussy slave. The title definitely perked my interest enough to learn more," pausing her story as the waiter was delivering the newest round of drinks.

"I'm sorry, a what?" asked a confused Tammy.

Blushing Jane explained, "Someone completely obedient and devoted to the pleasure of their partner. Assuming she has a pussy I guess. This company promised to turn the listener into one."

"Tell me you didn't buy into that nonsense?" Clara asked mockingly.

"Not at first." Jane replied, "I would never try to hypnotize my husband and I didn't think it was legit at all. However, it was a big turn on and I masturbated while reading the description over and over again. The idea of having someone who would lick my pussy on demand is damn hot to me and I came hard that night. Afterwards, I bookmarked the site for later and went to sleep."

"That night I had these erotic dreams of Michael being my personal pussy slave. They were so vivid and I remember how powerful I felt making him service me. I woke up with my fingers on my very wet pussy and I continued to play with myself until I came...as quietly as possible to not wake up my husband sleeping next to me."

"You mean your pussy eating slave husband, right?" joked Clare, breaking a small air of tension that had built up around the table.

"Well he wasn't one at that time," quipped Jane, taking a sip of her beverage. Setting it down on the table, Jane looked up with a sly smile forming, "but then..."

"...the next couple of days, I couldn't stop thinking about it. It got me so hot and bothered that every opportunity possible I'd ask Michael if he was in the mood, and he shot me down every Goddamn time. Between the constant rejections and this growing obsession that a solution to my problem was within my reach, I was going out of my mind."

"Finally I emailed the company to learn more. At that point, I still thought the whole hypnosis thing was complete bull shit; I just needed confirmation. I needed to know it wouldn't work so I could stop obsessing over it," Jane said with a tone of past frustration.

"And did they reply?" asked Jenny.

"They did," answered Jane, "and what they said was not helpful in the least to move past this ridiculous obsession."

"They said that you can only hypnotize the willing. They used another audio file of theirs as an example, something about turning a man bi or something, and said that if the subject secretly wanted to suck a dick, the track would be most effective, but if they really didn't, then it wouldn't. So it came down to if Michael really liked licking pussy as much as he's professed to."

The tension had returned to the table as Jane's tale was coming together. "So did you buy it?" asked Barbara.

"Well, it was only $19.99," answered Jane, the smile now returning. A nervous laughed broke out with the women, now hooked on the story and anxious to learn more.

Barbara was first to push Jane to continue. "And....."

"I bought it and immediately downloaded it," Jane continued. "I spent what felt like forever looking at the file. I was a whirlwind of emotions. Fear, excitement, guilt, lust - all at once. The power and potential of that audio file kind of freaked me out, yet I was wetter than I think I've ever been."

"What did it sound like?" asked Barbara.

"I don't know. Honestly a part of me was was too scared to listen to it. But there it was. Sitting there doing nothing unless I used it. Then I started thinking about what the hell to do now. Not like I could just reach out to Michael and ask him to listen to it. I was in too deep into this horrible idea and, my god, the embarrassment if I got caught."

"And then I had an idea, just crazy enough to work. Occasionally Michael likes to fall asleep watching TV. I always hated it when he'd forget to turn it off. Nothing is as horrible as having the 700 Club or some infomercial entering your dreams. So I finally got him to agree to wearing wireless headphones, so if he forgot to turn off the TV, he alone would have to deal with the consequences. And there was my opportunity. If I could fake being asleep long enough for him to fall asleep, I could use the remote and have the TV play the hypnotic file. As long as I woke up before he did and turned it off, he'd never know. He isn't a light sleeper in any way."

By this point the reality of Jane's story was sinking in with the women around the table. In various states or shock and awe, all of the women were keen to hear what came next. Before Jane could continue, Tammy jumped in with, "did it work?"

"I couldn't tell at first," Jane confessed. "The next morning he didn't act any differently. I left for work, he left for work, we chatted a couple of times on the phone, and at no time did he mention anything about wanting to go down on me or questions about weird audio in his headphones from the night before. I was both a little disappointed and relieved. Finally, I thought, I could get over this obsession and chalk up the wasted $20 to paying for porn. I was determined to keep my two sides at bay until that night..."

That Night

Jane and Michael had just finished a usual dinner filled with usual conversations about their days. Michael was a skinny average man, but attractive in his own way. Just as they finished the dishes and right as Michael was about to leave for the den for TV and sports, Jane asked meekly, "Would you like to have some play time with me?"

Michael stopped in his tracks, turned and said, "But I want to see how my teams did today," yet unlike his normal rejection to Jane's sexual requests, he stopped walking away and remained standing still. A subtle difference in his behavior, but one that Jane noticed.

"But I want you," she said, with a growing authority replacing her previous meekness.

"Okay, absolutely. What would you like me to do? I want to see how my teams did today," replied Michael, completely oblivious to the contradicting statements he just said.

Jane quickly clued into the contradictions and felt a flutter in her heart and a surge of arousal between her legs with it. "I want you to go down on me. Right now Michael. I need orgasms and lots of them."

Upon hearing her request, Michael dropped to his knees, awaiting her next command, while repeating his want to see sports TV. The absurdity of this movement prompted a giggle from Jane as well as a swell of power and relief started to fill her. After so many days of planning and worrying, this was the first sign that something may have changed between them.

"Not here in the kitchen, silly!" Jane said with a chuckle. "Let's go to the den," she said with growing authority while leading Michael by the hand, a lead that Michael seamlessly followed.

Upon reach the den, Michael naturally reached for the remote, and turned the TV on. Before the doubt could return to Jane, she removed her pants and panties, sat down on the couch and sultry said, "Wouldn't licking my pussy be nice right now. I want you to lick my pussy Michael."

Without even looking at the TV, Michael returned to his knees between Jane's parted thighs and before lowering his face onto her pussy, offering one last protest regarding the TV before dedicating his tongue to Jane's pleasure.

Jane could tell right away the difference in Michael's performance. He had never been bad at giving oral, but he was never as good as he was at that moment. No one had ever eaten her out with such dedication in Jane's life. By his reactions to every subtle reaction she had, it was like he wasn't thinking about anything else in the world at that moment. It was like his whole essence and soul was being given to Jane as pleasure through her pussy. With this realization of her success, Jane leaned back on the couch and raised her hands in the air.

If Michael had noticed this gesture of victory, he didn't acknowledge it. However, he did notice when her hands came down to grip his hair and hold his head in place while she gyrated her hips against his face. He instinctively knew not to fight it and hold still wherever she moved him. With this silent agreement between them, her in control and him being used, it didn't take long after that for Jane to scream profanities and have one of the strongest orgasms of her life. The strength of it took Jane completely by surprise as she lost focus on everything around her, including Michael, who unlike previous times didn't stop licking her.

"He's not stopping," Jane thought. His technique changed, now slower and more gentle, as if he knew how to bring Jane down from her bliss and build it back up again. "Holy shit, he's going to keep licking my pussy until I tell him to stop."

Jane tested that theory late into the night, cumming more times than she could keep track. When she finally had enough, she pushed Michael's head away from her pussy and thanked him. Michael nodded his head, sat down on the couch and started looking for something to watch on the DVR.

The Reactions

Jane ended her confession to mixed reactions from the three friends. Clara was in slack jawed shock, Barbara was laughing in disbelief, while Tammy was grinning from ear to ear.

"So is he like a zombie now?" asked Clara, trying to make sense of it all.

"Not at all," replied Jane. "Most of the time he's completely normal. It's only when I want him to go down on me, then he forgets what he's doing at the time and becomes completely focused on pleasing me orally. "

Displaying a sly smile, Jane continued, "It doesn't even matter if it's an inconvenient time for him. As soon as I tell him I want it, he'll complain while still doing it. Part of him doesn't want to eat me, but he still does it with total dedication. It's wild! If I'm up before him and wanting it, I just wake him up by sitting on his face and going for a ride. If we are just lounging on the deck, gazing up at the stars and I feel like cumming, I just mention it and he puts his drink down and gets to it. There's nothing like enjoying a glass of good wine, with a great view, and getting wonderful head all at the same time. And if I want to change the channel on the TV, I have the perfect fix for it. My shows, albeit with a very pleasant distraction."

"Jane the dominatrix!" joked Barbara.

"No, it's nothing like that," quipped Jane. "Well sometimes, maybe. Over the weeks, with this power over him, my resentment for all of the times he denied me has come to the surface. When he complains beforehand, it's becoming more and more normal for me to be more vocal and demeaning towards him. I feel now like I always should have come first with him."

Tammy interjected with, "Vocal and demeaning?"

Jane paused to collect her thoughts to Tammy's question. "I've learned that Michael remembers licking my pussy in general, but he doesn't seem to question any of the specifics of it. It started with this time he was licking me and I accidentally called him a pussy slave. His only reaction was a moan. So over time, I've gotten more explicit with it, calling him other names and taunting him about not having any control. And I'm only this way if he complains first. The more he complains, the more I'll demean and taunt him. I even have a nickname for him during these times; I call him my tongue toy. And every time, regardless of what I say, all he does is moan into my pussy with full agreement. "

"Michael, the tongue toy. Oh, you are a lucky lady. Outside of oral, what's the rest of the sex like?" asked Tammy.

"Oh, it's perfectly fine, just not as much of it. I never really got off on penetration, so I'm not pursuing it as much. The rare times when Michael initiates, it's the same as it's ever been. And when he does initiate, I try to avoid asking him to go down on me. I want to enjoy those moments and not trigger his...I guess, programming." said Jane chuckling. "But I can tell you, I haven't had a blow him for a long time. If he asks me to, I just mention that I rather he goes down on me, and it doesn't come up till next time."

"I can't believe you'd do this Jane," remarked Clara. "It's just so crazy. I think you win the night with that story." Raising her almost empty glass for a toast, Clara continued with, "To Jane. The woman with her own pussy slave."

The other three women raised their glasses for Clara's toast before finishing their cocktails and calling it a night.

Back to the Cafe

"Of course I remember that night," Barbara answered Tammy, now intrigued to hear her confession.

Tammy continued, "Well once I got home that night, I masturbated for such a long time. I was so hot and bothered by Jane's story. The idea of having a man like Michael just kept doing it for me. I can't seem to keep a man, and she turned her husband into her oral slave."

Giggling Barbara corrected Tammy, "I think the term was pussy slave."

"Whatever," said Tammy. "I didn't know it was at first, but she's living my dream. And she had the balls to fuck with her husband's brain to get it. Thinking about it always got me horny...and after a while, thinking about it got me jealous."

"Then one night after reliving her story for yet another time and soaking my panties in the process, I had a realization. A possible flaw in Jane's plan. A potential opportunity, regardless of how fucked up it was," Tammy said, giving pause to let her statement sink in with Barbara.

"Flaw? What are you talking about," Barbara asked.

"I thought about the whole mp3, the company that made it, and how Jane described it. Michael isn't her pussy slave...he was a pussy slave. If I was right, then he'd be hopeless to resist any woman wanting him to lick them," said Tammy. "When I thought about it from every angle, it seemed completely plausible and ultimately I couldn't resist seeing if I was right. And this is what you can never mention to anyone..."

The Flaw With Michael

Michael looked up from his laptop at the sound of the door bell. With Jane out with Clara shopping, and he wasn't expecting company. Regardless, he closed his laptop, got up and checked his appearance and made his way to the front door. Upon opening it, he recognized his wife's friend Tammy.

"Oh hello, Tammy, right," Michael friendly asked. "I'm sorry but Jane isn't here right now."

"Oh I know she's shopping with Clara right now, but I called her earlier, and she should be back soon. Would you mind if I came in and waited for her?" lied Tammy. From her recent call with Jane, she knew Jane would be gone for several more hours.

"Sure, come on in," replied Michael. "I was just catching up on some work, so please excuse me for being a bad host. I'm sure Jane is on her way."

Tammy gave a predatory smile as she stepped inside, the first phase of her experiment, her plan, completed. "I'll do my best to stay out of your way," she replied, following Michael to the same infamous den from Jane's story. Sitting down opposite Michael, Tammy observed him picking up his laptop, resuming whatever he was watching on the TV and ignoring her while focusing on his work. Inside, Tammy's body was buzzing with nervous energy, trying to capture the nerve for her next step.

Tammy kept shifting in her seat while trying to determine her next best move. Finally she overcame her reservations and decided to go big or go home. Pulling up her dress to reveal she had no panties on, Tammy spread her legs on the couch and got Michael's attention with a throat clearing cough and seized on Michael's shocked wide eyes upon looking up and seeing her naked from waist down with her cleanly shaved pussy and glistening lips and saying, "Michael, lick my pussy."

After uttering those words, Tammy was well aware of the milliseconds between her request and his response. Was Michael Jane's pussy slave or a slave to every woman with a pussy?

"What are you talking about? I can't do that - I'm married and you're my wife's friend," he said while putting the laptop way again and approaching her.

12