Michael the Tongue Toy Pt. 02

Story Info
Jane still loves her husband. And now her friends want some.
4.2k words
4.65
27.1k
27

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/15/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Quiet Night In

"Don't mind me." Jane said to Michael as she reached for her ringing phone. His reply was only to groan into her pussy as he continued to worship her devoutly. "Just ease off a little and be gentle, okay?" she instructed him before answering the phone, "Hey Barbara, what's going on?"

Michael heeded her words and back off, doing his best to satisfy her wishes. If he was listening to Jane's side of the call, no one would ever know, as his focus was clearly on providing Jane pleasure with his oral servitude.

"Me, I'm not doing much, just relaxing a bit at home," Jane said into the phone while arching her back in response to the sensations her husband was causing between her legs. His backing off wasn't enough to stop her involuntary reaction to the pleasure Jane was feeling, and the soft moan escaping her lips into the phone was sure to be heard on the other end.

Softly running her hands through Michael's hair and lightly gripping his head and pulling him in closer into her pussy, Jane replied to Barbara while smiling, "But of course he's doing that right now. It's what he does."

With the awkwardness of trying hide receiving head while on the phone now over, Jane decided to embrace the situation and have fun with it.

"Okay, but don't mind me if I end up cuming on his face during this conversation. I'm trying to hold off, but he's been doing a really good job." Jane said, clenching her thighs, trying to ignore that part of her body and doing her best to stem the tide of the inevitable.

"This Friday? That should work, I don't think I've got anything planned," Jane said through clenched teeth and finally losing her internal orgasm struggle. "I'll see yooooooooooooou allllllllll thennnnn!" as she came, bucking her hips forward and grinding against his face.

Breathing deeply into the phone as she recovered, her cheeks blushing brightly from her situation of sounding like a phone sex operator, Jane giggled and said, "Sorry about that, but I tried to warn you. I'll be there Friday. Bye."

"Awesome, see you there. Bye," said Barbara as she hung up, put the phone down, and looked up at an anxious Tammy looking at her. "She's down," Barbara said, "At least for the first part."

Another Girls Night Out

It had been quite a while since the four friends could align their schedules for a girl's night out. A fact not lost on any of them as they immediately started have a great time catching up over a nonstop flow of cocktails. Like any reunion, the group started catching each other up, but with Facebook to help them, it quickly turned into comments each other's posts.

Jane, Barbara, and Tammy all asked Clara about the new boy in her life. In her classic nature, Clara remained coy and shy. She would only mention that it wasn't serious. Barbara was asked for unpostable tales of her daughter at college, and Jane accepted a group toast in honor of her promotion at work.

Tammy, usually boastful of her exploits to prove that the party never really ends, was unusually reserved with the group tonight. Sure, she made the usual sexually charged comment at appropriate (or inappropriate) times, but any attempts by Clara or Jane to engage in her talking about her time since the girls last got together was quickly deflected. Tammy was nervous. Nervous about what she did with Jane's husband, nervous about her plan with Barbara, and most importantly, nervous about the effects of the alcohol could realize both of her previous worries. Tammy bided her time, mentally sitting on her hands, waiting for the right time to segue the topic of conversation. After what felt like hours to her had passed, she finally made her move.

"So Barbara, isn't your birthday coming up?"

The Cafe

Michael walked into the cafe where Clara's text told him to go, feeling confused about why he was there. His purpose was clear; however, as he scanned the room to find her, this location made him wonder if he was missing something.

He finally found her sitting in the corner, warming her hands with her latte. After making eye contact with her, he motioned that he would be joining her as soon as he could get some coffee for himself. While waiting in line, Michael was still trying to make sense of why she wanted him to meet her here.

Finally, with coffee in hand, Michael approached her table, ultimately deciding to accept what he didn't understand.

"Hey Clara." Michael said with a smile while sitting down across her.

"Hi Michael, thanks for coming." Clara said nervously, "I'm sorry for bringing you here on a lie, but I need to tell you something."

Michael reacted inquisitively to Clara's statement and noticed that it didn't help explain anything, but he ignored it and waited patiently for her to continue.

"This should really be none of my business," Clara started, "But I can't be a part of this anymore. And I can't in good conscious let this continue without you at least knowing what's happening."

Reacting like he had just received a light slap to the face, Michael replied with an understandable, yet cautious, "Umm, okay. Part of what? And what's happening?"

Barbara's Birthday Wish

The tone around the table had noticeably changed. The light hearted nature had been replaced with an awkward cloud of nervous tension as Barbara and Tammy waited anxiously for Jane's next words.

"You want my husband for your birthday?" Jane asked shaking her head in a mild fit of disbelief.

"Oh no, that came out wrong!" Barbara quickly interjected. "I don't want Michael, I just want to experience his, um, special conditioning. Everything you've described about it sounds fucking fantastic, and just once I'd love to have someone that devoted to worshipping me and giving me all the pleasure."

"Oh, you just want to borrow Jane's tongue toy?" Clara asked with a hint of sarcastic humor in her voice.

"Why should Barbara have all the fun? Let's make it a party!" said Tammy quickly before realizing she was dangerously close to that line she was hoping not to cross.

Jane answered all three of her friends statement's with, "So let me get this straight. For your birthday, you want Michael to go down on you. And you, Tammy, want to make it a party. For who? Just the four of us? More? Someone, please start making some sense, as all of this is pretty absurd."

"Probably not as absurd as hypnotizing your husband in the first place," quipped Clara in a dry tone. Her words and her delivery helped to break some of the tension around the table as all four women broke out in laughter.

"Okay, how about this," Tammy blurted out, trying to think out her plan in real time to account for Jane's reaction. "While we all agree that Michael is a good man and a great husband, none of us want to take him from you. We don't want any romance, of anything like that. We don't even want to fuck him, right girls?"

Barbara's eyes grew wide while listening to Tammy being so open and honest at this critical time in their plan. She felt she had to apply some tack, and apply it now. Reaching out to Jane and taking her hand, Barbara said, "Jane honey, I don't have any interest in messing with your marriage. I just can't get your stories about his conditioning out of my head. It sounds so sexy to me to have a man totally obsessed with giving oral, and a week ago I mentioned it to Tammy, and apparently she likes the idea as well. And you've described Michael as your toy so many times that I guess I've started thinking of him as one. The problem is he isn't like a sex toy you can recommend and we can order on Amazon. He's a one of a kind...so I guess I'm, or we, are asking, for my birthday, can we play with your toy?"

Jane paused to process what Barbara just mentioned. Michael was her husband, but she had been more cavalier about him when he was servicing her. Had she been objectifying him and reducing him to a sex toy? He still hadn't shown any signs that he knew she had hypnotized him, regardless of how extreme she'd pushed him. It was then that Jane had a thought as a question that changed everything. "Is Michael the man I fell in love with when he's acting as my tongue toy?"

Regardless of how delightful the physical sensations were when he was licking her pussy, she was always aware that, in part, it was at some times against his will. She wanted to add the words "partly against his will," but she knew better. But Jane reassured herself with thoughts that she hasn't harmed Michael in any way and he still came off as a happy person, so possibly she didn't really do anything that wrong. And besides, before she modified him, he did enjoy giving oral sex, so how big of a deal would it really be if she shared him with her friends. The thought of having a toy that her friends were coveting kind of gave her a thrill and Jane started to feel proud of that thought as she felt her panties getting wet.

It was that sexual arousal that settled Jane's mind as she starting downing her drink and said, "Okay, let's do it." Upon finishing the last sip and slamming the glass down, Jane continued, "But it needs to be tonight, and just the four of us. I don't want to wait and lose my nerve. And nobody is fucking him. His clothes stay on."

Tammy and Barbara's eyes and smiles lit up and Jane's declaration. Clara was shaking her head slowly, but the sly smile on her face made it difficult to determine where she stood on this.

"Waiter, check please!" Tammy shouted to the bar. "Barbara, call up an Uber for us."

The four girls finished their drinks and collected their purses and strutted to the exit as one giddy group, surrounded by an air of excitement for the night ahead.

Barbara's Birthday Gift

Michael was surprised to hear the door open so early into the evening. Jane normally stayed out much later than this during a night out with her friends. His surprise only grew as he heard the sounds of others also coming inside. From the whispers and laughter, he knew they were all female and assumed for whatever reason, they decided to bring the party here. Getting up from the couch, Michael walked over to greet his wife and her friends.

"Hey darling, what are you doing home so early?" he asked before noticing Tammy as part of the group. There was a subtle sense of awkwardness between them, with both of them trying to avoid eye contact, yet Michael was trying much harder than she was.

"The bar got boring, so we decided to come here and continue the party," Jane answered with a mischievous tone in her voice as she walked up to her husband. She leaned in for a light kiss and patted his cheek while asking, "Can you be dear and grab drinks for us? Vodka with anything is fine."

Wanting to be a good host, Michael departed to the kitchen while the girls sat down in the lounge. It wasn't till the last of them sat down and looked around at each other that an awkward sexual tension mixed with playfulness came over the room. After a pregnant pause while waiting for Michael with their drinks, the tension was broken by spontaneous giggling which didn't take long to be full on laughter. Wiping a tear from her eye and trying to contain herself, Clara surprised everyone by being the first to ask the most obvious question on all of their minds.

"So what happens next?"

Clara's question brought on more laughter, which echoed into the kitchen, making Michael even more curious and nervous. He wasn't overly excited about taking care of four drunk women, especially with Tammy in the mix. He really didn't want to any confrontations over the past experience with her. While he never spent time questioning it, his guilt helped fuel him to try to never think about it either. While he continued to prepare the requested drinks, the laughter in the next room calmed down and he wasn't able to hear the continuing conversation.

With a look of power in her eyes, Jane replied with, "Let me start this off. Just be ready and just go with whatever happens."

Soon after Michael came into the room holding a tray with 4 cosmos for the ladies and a drink for himself as well. After politely passing out each drink, he took a seat on the most obviously open seat which ended up being an empty spot on the couch opposite of Jane, who didn't waste any time after everyone's first sip with implementing her plan.

"Michael," Jane said in a sweet voice, "Why don't you come over here and take my pants off?"

The timing of Jane's request was perfect as Michael had just finished swallowing and had no liquid for the spit take he impulsively felt like reacting with.

"Honey, I'm sorry, what!" he shockingly asked.

Jane's posture immediately shifted at his response. He had responded just like she expected, and in that instant, she surveyed the room for the reaction from the girls as she straightened her back, sitting more upright, and with a sly grin she announced to her friends, "This is a genuine reaction from Michael. Like I've been telling you all. But see the difference in him when I ask the question again. Michael..." She continued in the same sweet tone as before, "Why don't you come over her, take off my pants and lick my pussy?"

"But honey, we have guests," Michael pleaded while getting up and approaching his wife. "I'm not comfortable with this," he said while wrapping his hands around the waistline of her pants, making sure to include her panties as well. Jane shifted her posture to accommodate him. Upon seeing Jane's shaved pussy exposed as she sat back down, Michael tossed her clothes to the side, dropped to his knees between her legs and lost his thoughts for objecting while leaning in to pleasure her, completely ignoring the reactions of the women around him.

"Oh, fuck yeah, that's what I'm talking about," Jane exclaimed in a sexy voice to her friends, who all but Tammy were looking on in disbelief. At that moment, the women in the room all realized the seriousness in what Jane had done to her husband. While none of them thought Jane was lying about Michael, the reality of it all was sinking in while they gazed at Michael's devotion to licking pussy. That realization was quickly exciting them all as they all wondered who would be next.

"Fuck he's just so! Damn! Good!" Jane said while holding his head and thrusting her hips against his face with each word. All Michael could do was moan into Jane's pussy as he wrapped his lips around her clit. The suction on her clit with the sexual energy of the room was enough to bring Jane to a violent orgasm, pulling Michael in tighter, temporarily cutting off his access to oxygen.

Coming down off the waves of pleasure from her orgasm, Jane let go of Michael's head and allowed him to collapse onto the floor and look around the room. The redness of embarrassment in his face was exaggerated by juices from Jane's pussy. As he looked around confused, he noticed that all of the three others had a horny, predatory gaze towards him. Michael desperately wanted to leave the room, but before he could get up, Tammy spoke up.

"Now why don't you service Barbara's pussy," she demanded with a hint of authority in voice. She immediately locked eyes with Jane for approval to make sure she hadn't crossed a line, and was reassured with Jane's smile and subtle head nod.

Barbara's eye lit up at the suggestion, as well as Jane's node of approval, and the sight of Michael shifting over to her. Nervously, she lifted her ass and didn't stop Michael as he lifted up her skirt and pulled down her panties. Any questions anyone had about her grooming was immediately answered by the site of her thin and trimmed landing strip ending directly at her clit.

Michael leaned his face into Barbara's pussy and paused, looking up at her for approval. As soon as he saw her mouth the words, "do it," Michael leaned in and gave her pussy a gentle lick from her hole up to her clit.

"Oh my!" Barbara exclaimed, "His tongue feels just like velvet. It's so good!"

The visual of seeing Michael playing with another woman, mixed with the verbal praise about her toy almost drove Jane to have a mini orgasm. She was captivated by the scene besides her. She had never seen Michael from this angle in his oral service mode. Every moan from either of the two of them sent jolts down Jane's spine to her pussy. As he worshipped Barbara, Jane could see how single mindedly focused he was to pleasuring her. It seemed like even if she set off a firework right next to him, it wouldn't deter him from his goal to pleasure her friend. It was that moment when Jane fully realized just how much of a toy she had turned her husband into. Any slight pains of guilt she felt at that moment was washed away with how horny it made her watching the scene play out in front of her.

While Jane was having moments of introspection, Barbara was lost in a sea of pleasure. Michael was hands down the best pussy licker she'd ever had. He just seem to know how to respond to her body and her pleasure and his razor focus wasn't like any man she had ever been with. She just knew at this moment, Michael was only thinking about her and her pussy. This moment gave her a new insight to the phone call she had with Jane earlier in the week, and Barbara was kind of surprised Jane wasn't more vocal over the phone, because as she felt her orgasm approaching, Barbara knew she wasn't going to be quiet.

Gripping Michael's hair and smashing his face against her clit, Barbara screamed in pleasure as she was enveloped in one the greatest orgasms of her life. Michael was suffocating from the lack of oxygen caused by her firm grip on his head, but he remained steadfast in continuing until her orgasm finished. After what felt like forever, she finally released him and he fell backwards onto his back on the floor; panting while Barbara was breathing heavily in her recovery.

"Oh...my...fucking...God! Thank you so much, Jane! That was absolutely amazing!" Barbara said between breaths. The fact that she thanked Jane and not Michael wasn't lost on Jane nor Tammy. Tammy was looking at Michael, as he laid on the floor, like he was a piece of steak. But that's where the analogy ended, as she was hoping to be his next meal. Looking over at the usually shy Clara to see if she was thirstier than herself for the next person to use Jane's toy. From the look on her face, Clara clearly wasn't ready to be next, so Tammy stood up and pulled her pants and panties off in one swift motion before declaring.

"Okay, I'm next. Michael, stay there on your back. I want to sit on your face and ride your tongue," she said while placing her feet on either side of his head facing Jane and Barbara before quickly sitting down and planting her pussy squarely on his mouth.

The immediate sensations of Michael's mouth and tongue instantly felt familiar to Tammy from their previous encounter, but to keep the illusion of it being her first time with him, Tammy summoned her best acting ability to imitate Barbara's reaction to being with such a devoted pussy slave for the first time.

"Oh fuck Jane, you have such a good tongue toy!" Tammy exclaimed while sliding her pussy back and forth on Michael's face. In this position, she loved the sensation of grinding her clit between his outreached tongue and the tip of his nose. She repeated the motion about a dozen times before wiggling her hips side to side to grind herself harder onto his mouth. Like the other women, Tammy was lost in pleasure and in that moment couldn't give a care about Michael as a person. He was a toy to be enjoyed. As long as she could remember to let him breathe occasionally, that was as far as she cared for his safety.

,

It was during this time that Tammy had another thought about how far Michael's condition went. Is he only a slave to pussy, or would he also lick her ass? Tammy always loved a good rim job, but most of her hookups in the past weren't into it. But what about Michael? Should she ask him or just shift herself slightly and see if he'd protest? With a feeling of mischief mixed with the reinforced idea that he was more a toy than a person, Tammy decided to go the passive route and she just shifted until she felt his tongue on her asshole. Tammy's face immediately lit up with him not stopping to please her.

12