Michael's 40th Birthday

Story Info
She gives her husband the birthday present of his life.
2.1k words
4.3
75.5k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michael and Tia had been married for 15 years. Tia knew that her husband, as with most men, had fantasies about being with two women. Michael was about to be 40 and she wanted to give him a birthday present that he would never forget. She also knew that he enjoyed being dominated. Although she had never been the type to take control she wanted to find someone that would.

Tiffany was young, 22, and very beautiful. Tall, blonde, and fully ripe; the kind of woman that Michael would love to fuck for hours. And Tiffany loved to take control of a man, make him beg for what he wanted. It was thanks to these two women that Michael's wildest fantasy was about to become reality.

The day of Michael's birthday Tia called him at work and asked him if he would like to go out to their favorite restaurant for dinner and then a movie. He agreed and said that he would get right home from work so they could go early. With it being a Friday night the restaurant would be very crowded. The plan was beginning to work perfectly.

Tia took the afternoon to prepare herself for the night of enjoyment that lay ahead. After her long, hot bath she went in to pick out her clothes for the evening. Anything too revealing would tip him off that something was up. But she wanted to get him in the mood. She chose a short black dress that had a low neckline, one that would supply Michael with a good look at her soft breasts as she sat across the table. Only a pair of black sandals would finish her outfit.

As promised, Michael arrived home about 1/2 hour early, she was ready to go and they left for the restaurant. Michael was surprised at the way that his wife was dressed. She was normally so conservative. Just watching her walk to the car made him begin to get a warm feeling in his groin. Thinking that he would take her home and make love to her after the movie made him smile as he opened her door and closed her in the car. Never did he imagine what was in store for him this evening.

Tia had requested a booth at the back of the restaurant so that they could have some privacy. On the way there Tia had informed him that she had invited a friend to join them for dinner. Her name was Tiffany and was a friend of Tia's from work. Although this was a lie, she didn't want him to be suspicious. Not long after they arrived Tiffany joined them. Michael was totally taken back by her beauty. The lust in his eyes as she slid into the booth next to him was obvious to both women. Here he was, sitting between his wife and this woman he would love to fuck. Now all he had to do was try to keep himself under control.

After a couple of drinks they all began to loosen up. As they ate their dinners Michael felt a hand on the inside of his thigh, moving up his leg and resting on his now stiffening cock. It was not his wife! He turned and looked at Tiffany and she returned his glance with a knowing smile. Tia then leaned over and whispered to Michael, "It's ok, happy birthday my love. However, there are some rules. You must do everything that Tiffany or myself tell you to do. No exceptions." At this instruction Michael's cock jumped to attention. He could hardly believe what his wife was telling him. How could he refuse? He nodded his head "yes" and was instructed to go out, get in the back seat of the car, and put on the blindfold that he would find sitting there. They would be out after paying the bill.

As directed, Michael climbed in the back seat and put on the blindfold. A couple of minutes later he heard only one car door close and they headed for a destination unknown. He could tell by the smell of perfume that it was not his wife that had joined him. As they drove, Tiffany informed him. "Your wife has sold you to me for the evening. You are now my sexual slave, you will do everything and anything that I ask or you will be punished. And you are not to ask for anything. Do you understand?" A wave of both excitement and fear went through his body. What was he in for? Would the punishment make it worth being a "bad boy"? The car came to a stop and he was directed to slide over and get out of the drivers side. Tiffany then attached a leash around his neck and led him into a building. He was being led into the dominatrix lair specifically designed to bring pleasure to those who wished to participate. Michael was also unaware that his wife would be watching the whole thing.

Tiffany led Michael over to a shower. She removed his tie and used it to bind his wrists. As she unbuttoned his shirt she let it fall back down on his arms. He then felt her removing his trousers, as they fell to the floor he was told to step out of them. His hands were then released, the shirt removed, and he was told to hold his hands over his head. He could hear the clink of metal as handcuffs were secured around them. He now stood unable to move, in only his underwear. The bulge of his large cock was very visible underneath his bikini briefs. Then he felt something unfamiliar, something cold and pointed. As it flicked gently over his nipples he realized that it was a knife. His feet were now spread apart and bound with another set of cuffs. He was totally at her mercy now. He felt the knife sliding down his chest and toward his cock. The fear in his breath was obvious. But his cock was still as hard as a rock. He felt the knife slide down into his briefs and cut them off. As they hit the ground the feel of cold water started to fall on him. It soon warmed up and he felt Tiffany's hands begin to wash him. She used the soap to massage him, spending extra time around his balls and ass. Pushing her soapy finger up his ass and massaging his prostate caused him to moan with pleasure. She rinsed him off and then gently dried him.

“Now, it's time for me to make you beg." She informed him that she was going to appeal to all of his senses, all except the sense of sight. He knew her body was beautiful and she informed him that she was standing in front of him wearing leather panties, and a nipple chain. His mind would do the rest. Between the excitement and the warm shower his body was very warm. Tiffany knew this and knew that the feel of ice on his nipples, the head of his cock and around his balls would be enough to begin to drive him crazy. She slid an ice cube into her mouth and started to run it around his nipples. His body jerked at the sudden cold, she moved down his stomach and kneeled before him. Her hand began to massage his balls and move toward his ass. Her cold mouth took his cock and started sucking it hard. The cold made him flinch but the feel of her mouth and tongue on his cock was unbelievable. As she sucked she pushed an ice cube into his ass. The feeling of it sliding in was almost more than he could take. He wanted to fuck her so bad. She then informed him that he was not to cum. If he did that would be grounds for punishment.

Knowing that he was getting too close to orgasm Tiffany backed away and left him alone for about five minutes. Michael decided that it was the longest five minutes of his life. He wasn't sure where she had gone or what she was doing. The next thing he heard was two sets of footsteps. His legs were being released, as were his hands. His arms were sore and it felt good to get them down from over his head. Again he was led, by the leash, with the blindfold on, and commanded to kneel and leave his hands behind his back. He felt a pair of hands on the side of his head bending his neck back. The feel of a wet pussy was then at his lips. He began to lick and suck making Tiffany moan with pleasure. As Tia held her husbands head and watched him licking this stranger’s pussy, she was getting hotter and hornier, wanting to be tongue fucked herself.

Instead, she pulled on Michael's leash and led him to a chair. After securing his feet to the chair his blindfold was removed. There, standing before him was his wife and Tiffany. Kissing deeply, feeling each other's bodies. Although they had left his hands free, they were just out of reach, and the chair was bolted to the floor. They informed him that he was welcome to do whatever he would like but not to cum.

Tiffany moved Tia to the bed that was just in front of Michael, giving him a perfect view of everything. Spreading Tia's pussy wide, she began to lick and suck her swollen clit. She then turned Tia over and told her to get on her hands and knees. Reaching over, she picked up a small whip and handed it to Michael. It was just long enough for him to reach his wife's beautiful white ass. He was told to began whipping her until Tia's ass cheeks until were very red. While Michael was obeying her commands, Tiffany pulled out a strap-on dildo, twice the size that Michael had ever seen. Again she sucked and licked Tia's pussy from behind rubbing her hands and tongue on Tia's sore buttocks. In one swift move she drove the dildo deep into Tia's wet pussy causing her to scream in pain and pleasure. Tiffany started pumping harder and faster. It wasn't long before Tia couldn't control it any longer. She moaned and screamed as she came with a wave that ran through her entire body. Michael, who had been jerking off his cock as he watched his wife be fucked, lost control. His cum spurted all over, his body wrenching as he could hardly move in the chair. Tiffany heard his moans and turned around. "You are a bad boy, now you will have to be punished!"

Tiffany released Michael’s feet and bent him over the bed. "You like watching your wife get fucked? Now we'll see how you like it!" However, what Michael didn't know was that his dinner drink had been laced with Viagra. His cock jumped back to attention at just the thought of that big dildo in his ass. His wife had never been into ass fucking and his virgin hole was about to receive the fucking of a lifetime. But not by Tiffany, Tia walked around and put on the dildo. Tiffany moved in front of Michael laid on the bed and told him to start licking her pussy. He was so absorbed in what he was doing that he didn't see Tia pick up the whip. The first crack startled him and made him yelp. He was reminded that he was being punished. He felt the lubricant as it was squeezed into his ass, the dildo followed. The combination of pain and pleasure took over his body. Tiffany then turned around and started sucking his cock taking him deep down her throat. Tia fucked him hard and fast, pounding him with every ounce of her body. Again his body disobeyed him. He came hard, shooting his seed into Tiffany's mouth and over her lips. She leaned up and kissed him deep so that he could taste his own cum.

As he collapsed onto the bed, only Tiffany had not cum. She pulled out a double-headed dildo and called Tia over to the bed. The two women slid the dildo into their hot wet pussies and found a rhythm that pleased them both. Michael leaned over and started sucking on Tiffany's nipples. That was all she needed. Her body arched as her orgasm overtook her.

They were all fully spent. As they fell asleep with Michael between them, Tia rolled over, kissed her husband and wished him a happy birthday.