Michele Ch. 05

Story Info
New roof gets laid, and so does she.
1.8k words
3.83
38.8k
4

Part 5 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 04/24/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Since moving back to Houston the rain has been a big factor in their lives. Rich and Michele needed to get a house as soon as they could since their stuff was arriving from Italy. They were rushed and didn't take the time to ask all the right questions. Now they seem to be paying for their mistake. It seems like every time it rains, their roof leaks in the same spot. Today was no exception except Michele found another spot.

"Damn it!" Rich said. He was getting tired of this and told Michele that he would find a roofing contractor to get the damn roof fixed regardless of the price. The very next day, Rich told Michele that he had hired a contractor to come out and survey the roof to give him a price. Neither of them had to be there for the estimate, but if work was to be done, one of them had to be at home to answer questions and pay them when they finished. Late that night the contractor called with an estimate of $1,300.00. Rich told the contractor that if he would guarantee his work, they had a deal. When he got off the phone, he told Michele that they would be over the next morning at eight o'clock to explain what was to be done, and start work. Rich said he had to be to work early, so she needed to be there for them.

The next morning, she heard the doorbell ring, looked over at the clock and was surprised to see that it was already eight. Michele didn't even stir when Rich left. She leapt out of bed, and since she slept nude, she giggled and decided she had better throw on a robe so she could answer the door. When she opened the door, she saw what was as she described to her friends a hunk. He stood before her, light brown hair, hazel eyes, bronze skin, and muscles everywhere. He wore a T-shirt with the sleeves cut off, and jeans. He said he was Terry and needed to talk to her since he ran the crew that was going to fix her roof. Michele invited him in, and excused the way she looked since she just got up. Terry said she looked fine. They walked to the kitchen table where they sat down and he started telling her about the work that had to be done. Michele found herself listening to him, but staring at his broad shoulders and muscular chest. She wasn't the only one doing the checking out. While he talked to her, he watched her eyes to see if she was looking at him, and every so often he'd gaze down and glance at her body.

Her robe had opened in the front far enough to reveal to him her cleavage and the contour of her breasts. The further she leaned forward, the more she exposed. He was soon able to see the full tops, sides, and a faint peek at her nipples. When he had finished explaining what had to be done, he only had one request of her. It seems that the Outhouse people didn't deliver the toilet so if his guys needed to use the bathroom would it be all right with her to use the one in the house? Michele said that would be fine since they had two bathrooms, one off the hallway, and one in the master bedroom. They agreed and he left to start the job. When he left, she decided upon taking a shower and getting dressed so she could go out and watch him on the roof to see how it was done, and just to watch him period. She went off to the main bathroom off the hallway since it was the only one with a shower. She decided to leave the door half open since she told Terry if he needed anything, yell and she would help if she could. She knew if she closed the door, the combination of that and the water running would make it impossible to hear anything.

She opened the shower door, entered, and was soon standing under the soft spray of the warm water. While washing herself, she let her mind wander and soon was day dreaming about Terry's broad shoulders and hazel eyes. Terry had been on the roof a few minutes with his crew when he remembered that he forgot to tell Michele that her husband had already paid them in cash, so she didn't have to write them a check. He told his lead man that he'd be back in a few minutes, and for them to start stripping off the roofing to inspect the wood underneath. He then proceeded to climb down off the roof and go to the back door so he could inform her of the money situation. He walked through the laundry room door into the kitchen and was about to call for her when he heard water running. He turned down the hallway and walked to the bathroom door where he was going to knock to get her attention.

When he got there, he was surprised and pleased to see that the door was half opened. He stood in the hallway by the door and looked in. There he saw Michele through the shower door. He watched as she soaped herself. He loved the sight of her. Her skin was so smooth and creamy looking. He thought to himself that she had nice tits, at least a 38C, and they stood out well. She had a great figure, which ended at a perfect V at her pubic mound. Her pubic hair was trimmed and shaved back for a string bikini. When she turned, he saw that she had a round firm butt. He liked very much what he saw. He watched as she soaped her tits and continued to wash her way down to her pussy. When she reached her mound, he noticed her eyes were closed, and her hands were doing more than washing herself. He started to imagine what it would be like if it were him soaping her there. He watched as she rinsed off and pulled down the showerhead. He watched her part her legs by putting one foot on the edge of the tub, adjust the spray to a tight circle, and direct the spray up towards her pussy. As soon as the spray hit her there, he heard her moan, and she had to steady herself by placing her hand against the wall.

Terry closed his eyes and moved his hand down to his cock and started rubbing himself, wishing it was him between her legs. He came back to reality with a start when he heard the water turn off. He backed away from the door and went back to the laundry room so he could collect himself before he went back out to his crew. When he got outside, his lead man said that the damage to the roof wasn't that bad, and they would have to replace only half of the wood. He figured it would take a lot less time than they thought. Terry said he'd go in and give Michele the good news. This time when he entered the house, he was careful not to make a sound. He walked through the kitchen and down the hallway. When he was in the hallway, he could hear the sound of a blow dryer coming from the last bedroom on the right. The door was opened, so he half walked in, turned and saw her reflection in the full-length mirror on the bathroom door. He stopped in his tracks and watched her as she dried her hair. When she finished with her hair, she faced the mirror above the sink, stood on her tiptoes, and leaned forward so she could apply her makeup.

As she stood there, he could see the full roundness of her bottom and a wisp of brown hair around the pink lips between her legs. At this time he fully entered the room. From there he watched as she finished her makeup. He stared at her tits and her trimmed pubic mound. When she had finished, she turned off the bathroom light and entered the bedroom. When she saw Terry standing there, she gasped but did not cry out. She tried hard to hide herself with her hands and arms, but couldn't fully do so. Terry apologized for startling her, and explained to her that the roof damage wasn't that bad and he could refund her husband $300.00. After he said that he looked straight into Michele's eyes and said, or I could write paid in full on the bill, give you the $300.00, and your husband wouldn't know the difference. I have the cash on me. All you have to do for the $300.00 is drop your hands. Michele absorbed what he said and slowly slid her hands down till they were on her sides. He looked at her naked body, closed and locked the bedroom door, and began to undress for her.

She watched as he kicked off his shoes and pulled off his shirt. She again thought about being wrapped up by his muscles. She watched him unbutton his jeans, then pull them down and off. She thought she would faint when she saw the size of his dick and balls. It stuck straight up and was the biggest and longest she had ever seen on a man. It was thicker than three of her fingers were, and its head was the size of a golf ball. It must have been at least nine inches long. Michele licked her lips, and crawled up on the bed to lie down. Terry came to her and opened her legs to mount her. He used his hand to guide himself to her pussy. He rubbed his head up and down her pink slit to get lubrication. He slid it in her wet hole and started a slow rocking motion in and out. They soon were both thrusting, him downwards to her, and her upwards to meet him. She didn't have to wait long to reach her climax. It had been building inside her since her shower when she thought of him and touched herself. When she started to cum, she grabbed him and pulled him deeper into her. He slid into her to the hilt, till his balls smacked against her ass. Then he came.

When he did, she yelled from a combination of her cum, and the heat of his. Michele swore that she felt at least a cup of his sperm stream into her. When they were both spent, she felt him get up. She dozed into a restful sleep. She awoke much later when she felt him lightly kiss her lips and leave the bill with $300.00 on her pillow. He turned and left, never to be seen by her again. She still thinks about him at night, and while she's in the shower.