Michele Nylons' Stories Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MicheleNylons
MicheleNylons
3,910 Followers

"Come on; you can finish me off now and I'll be able to get another one in before I have to go," he pleaded.

I was as excited as he was and my penis was expanding inside my pantyhose and becoming quite uncomfortable. I had to put my free hand under my skirt and adjust it inside my panties. It had been so long since I had taken a cock in my mouth that I was as impatient as Robby to continue.

I stroked Robby harder now, my grip tightening on his hard phallus. I could feel his veins and through the sleek skin covering his rock-hard shaft contrasting with the spongy meat of his glans. A thin stream of clear pre-seminal fluid escaped the eye of his penis and I worked the lubricant into his cock as I masturbated him. Robby rocked back and forth on his heels and the hand he had placed on my head was pushing my face harder and harder towards his groin. I lifted my free hand to his scrotum and gently massaged his testes. Robby was groaning quite loud now.

"Come on Michele; suck it honey. Suck it before I come!" he pleaded.

I allowed him to guide my face onto his penis and I extended my tongue and licked the tumescent weapon just before it pushed against my lips. I opened my mouth and closed my lipsticked lips over Robby's cock and he pushed it further into my wet mouth. My nose came hard up against his groin as he filled my mouth with his cock. He bought his other hand down and placed both his hands on the sides of my face and held my head still and he began to fuck my mouth.

Robby's cock was not the biggest cock I had taken, but it was nice and thick and I had to time my breathing around his thrusts. The pungent aroma coming from his groin was nearly overpowering and the feel of his cock inside my mouth and his silky scrotum in my hand created contrasting sensations, which I savoured. I allowed Robby to fuck my face.

I looked up with my dark, mascaraed eyes and saw him looking down at me as he raped my face. He was staring intently at my heavily madeup face, watching as his cock slide in and out of my lipsticked lips. His gaze wandered to my stockinged calves and over my high heels and then back to my cock-filled face.

Robby smiled down at me and groaned.

"Oh fuck this is good, I love Trannies and it's been a while since I fucked one. Fuck I'm going to blow soon!"

As Robby pushed his cock faster and faster in and out of my mouth I had to concentrate on breathing. He was pushing my face right into his groin when he thrust forward, and I adjusted my breathing so that I could inhale on his backstroke. I knew he was about to orgasm and prepared myself for the flood of semen I was about to receive. The way he was pushing my face into his groin, I doubted he was going to pull out so I knew I would soon be swallowing his seed.

Contrary to most descriptions of fellatio, you can't actually feel the spurts of come as they erupt from the head of a penis inside your mouth. What you feel is your mouth fill up with warm musky fluid, the volume of which largely depends on when the donor had their last orgasm and how aroused they are at the time of climax.

I was not disappointed when Robby held my head in a vice like grip and thrust his hips back and forth, spewing a great flood of semen into my mouth. I swallowed his issue each time that he filled my mouth, and lashed my tongue around his member to coax the last drops of spunk out of his pulsing member. Robby was moaning and howling as his orgasm shook him and I hoped that the occupants of the adjoining rooms could not hear.

"Oh fuck yeah baby; of yeah, suck that cock, swallow that load. Oh fuck, suck me, suck me, suck me!" he screamed at the height of his climax.

Gradually, Robby released the grip on my head and I could breathe easier and I licked and suckled his deflating penis until he pushed my face away.

"Honey that was lovely; but it's too tender for you to suck on it any more."

Robby reached down and pulled me to my feet and took me in his arms and kissed me deeply. His hands clasped my buttocks and he pulled my lower body hard against him. He whispered in my ear.

"Mmmm I can feel your hard cock through your skirt so you must have liked it. Now if you finish undressing me and get me a drink and a smoke, I might get it up again soon and I can take care of you as well as me again," he eased me out of his embrace and sat on the edge of bed.

He reached down and started to remove his boots and then looked up at me.

"Well honey, don't just stand there; go and get the durries and the booze!" he laughed and smacked me playfully on the behind.

I went into the bathroom first and fixed my makeup. Robby's tempestuous face fucking had removed most of my lipstick, and makeup from around my mouth and nose. My wig was slightly slanted and I adjusted it to get it to sit right with the fringe straight. I reapplied foundation, powder and lipstick and quickly brushed my teeth. Although Robby had kissed me after fellatio, I know that some men don't like to kiss girls after they have ejaculated in their mouths.

I was delighted that Robby was being playful and showed a willingness to stay after he had climaxed. Some guys get 'post coital regret' after they come and can't wait to get away. They feel ashamed that they have had sex with a Transvestite and get all homophobic, but that definitely didn't seem to be the case here.

When I came out of the bathroom to go the kitchen-diner to get the cigarettes, ashtray and the wine I had to squeeze past Robby who was standing naked just outside the bathroom door. He grabbed me as I walked past and pulled me roughly into his arms. He kissed me hard, his tongue slithering around in my mouth. His hand went under my skirt and slid over my satin encased cock and it slowly hardened in my panties. I humped against his hand and he laughed and pushed me gently away.

Robby's harsh face softened when he smiled and he spun me around and patted me on the buttocks as he guided me towards the kitchen-diner.

"Get going and get the drinks and ciggies Michele; before you get me all fired up again," he laughed.

While I poured wine into two glasses and lit two cigarettes I heard Robby pissing into the toilet bowl, followed by a flush and the sound of running water in the hand basin. When I returned to the bedroom I found that Robby had hung his jeans and shirt over the back of a chair and he was lying under the covers in the bed with his head propped up on a couple of pillows. He had turned on the TV and was watching a cop show.

Robby smiled up at me and patted the bed beside him. 'I could really get to like this guy,' I thought; he reminded me a lot of Buster, a 'regular' of mine who used to visit me when I had my own apartment.

I walked over to the bed carrying two glasses of wine; one in each hand; and the now clean ashtray tucked under my arm. To save a trip back to the kitchen-diner I had put both lighted cigarettes in my mouth.

"You look like a real trollop with those fags hanging out of your mouth," Robby laughed.

"Well after what I just did for you, you know I am," I mumbled around the cigarettes.

Robby reached out and took one of the cigarettes and a glass of wine and leaned back against his pillows. I put the ashtray and my glass on the nightstand and scooted onto the bed so that I was lying on next to him top of the covers. My heel caught the coverlet and as I kicked it free my skirt rode up. I attempted to pull the hem down when Robby reached out and smacked my hand.

"Leave it; I like what I see," he ordered, and smoothed his palm along my nyloned thigh.

"Ok," I laughed and reached out and took my glass, sipping my wine and smoking my cigarette.

Robby smoked his cigarette and sipped at his wine, intent on the cop show on TV. His hand continued to stroke my thigh and I was slowly becoming aroused. When I had finished my wine and cigarette I turned sideways and snuggled against Robby. His hand stayed on my thigh and continued to absently stroke my gauzy pantyhosed legs as he watched TV. I reached out stroked his hairy chest with my red nailpolished fingers.

We lay like that for about fifteen minutes until the cop show finished and then Robby abruptly turned off the TV with the remote and turned to me and said,

"Now where was I? About here if I remember rightly," and his hand slid over my tight, panty-encased cock.

I moved against him and kissed him deeply and slid my hand under the coverlet to find his hardening penis. Our kisses became hotter and harder and his hand stroked and grasped at my thighs, crotch and buttocks. He pulled at my panties until his fingers got under the waistband and found my pantyhosed encased cock. He wanked it though the sheer nylon and I moaned in his mouth and reciprocated by pulling on his now fully erect manhood.

Robby rolled out of the coverlet and deftly climbed over my prone body so that he was straddling me. He pushed my shoulders down into the bed and raised his body up over mine and looked deeply into my eyes.

"Fuck you look good," he groaned as his eyes looked up and down my body, retuning once more to meet my gaze.

Then he lowered himself on top of me, resting on his elbows; he kissed me hard, pushing his lower body down into mine. I wrapped my arms around him and kissed him back and pushed my body up against him. Robby stroked my face as he kissed me and then I felt his hand move away and push between our bodies.

Robby hitched up the front of my skirt and he wriggled on top of me until his hard cock rested against mine. Through the material of my satin panties and my pantyhose I could feel the heat of his member against mine. Robby rubbed and pushed against me, dry humping me. The friction of the satin and nylon against my penis was exquisite and I bucked up against him to increase the stimulation. I knew I would come soon if I didn't control myself.

I reached down between our bodies and took hold of Robby's tumescent member and opening my legs slightly, I pushed it down so that it was trapped between my silky hosed thighs and the satin gusset of my panties. Robby responded by pushing himself in and out of the gossamer love tunnel that I had created for him between my legs. The feeling of his hard cock on my thighs and crotch was stimulating, but not orgasm inducing. Robby smiled into my face.

"You know a few tricks, you dirty whore," he giggled.

I responded by humping myself harder against him, increasing the sensations for him. Robby continued to rub his cock against my thighs and crotch for a few minutes to raining hot kisses on me, and with his free hand he stroked my legs and the front of my panty. Then he placed both his hands under my thighs and opened my legs and lifted them up until they were wide open. He fumbled around and I felt him move his cock and inside the leg opening of my boy-leg panties and nestled it against the crack of my arse. The only thing protecting my anal opening was the thinly stretched nylon of my pantyhose gusset.

"Careful!" I whispered into his ear as I felt him stabbing against my pantyhose, his cock driving the translucent material against my sphincter bud.

"You can't fuck me; I'm sorry," I whimpered into his ear, "I'm just not ready down there ok?" I pleaded.

"Ok Michele, I just couldn't resist trying that's all," he whispered back.

I felt Robby move his body again so that his cock came to rest against mine, only the nylon of my pantyhose separated our phalluses; he adjusted the satin gusset of my panties so that it encased the top of his shaft. He gripped my buttocks and started 'cock fucking' me; our rampant members, only gossamer pantyhose separating them, rubbed against each other.

I bucked up against him, my stockinged legs locked around his bare waist, and got into the rhythm, fucking him back. We got into sync with each other and humped and grinded against each other as we kissed and stroked and fondled, and moaned and groaned and sighed.

"Fuck me,' I hissed into Robby's ear.

"Fuck me! Fuck me!" I seethed, as I felt my orgasm approaching.

Robby pushed his cock hard against mine and squeezed my pantied buttocks and he bucked and forced his member hard against me. As his rampant cock stroked against mine I could feel that my pantyhose gusset was soaked with our pre-come. I felt him push his body down hard so that the pressure from my nylon encased cock and my satin panty panel increased his pleasure and the intensified his pleasure. I pushed up against him, my legs locked around his torso and my arms around his neck, and I writhed and wriggled underneath him as my orgasm approached.

I forced my tongue deep inside his mouth and clung to him as my body spasmed. Great jets of sperm erupted from my throbbing cock and soaked the pantyhose and the panty material surrounding our melded penises. Robby's cock shuddered and pulsed and spat forth his hot issue, mixing with mine as our cocks continued to rub together. We clung to each other, moaning and wailing; kissing and stroking as our orgasms rocked us. Robby's hands clutched my pantied buttocks and his fingers grasped the gauzy material so tightly that he tore open the rear of my pantyhose gusset.

Robby writhed and slithered on top of me as our hot secretions combined and our come-slicked cocks rubbed together, draining the last of the fluid from our bodies. We slowly came down from our respective orgasms, gently kissing and fondling each other until Robby gently lifted himself up off me.

"That was great Michele; but I gotta go," he said.

His deflated penis hung underneath his slight beer-gut, a string of clear fluid leaked from the eye of his glans and drooled onto my leg. I smiled up at him.

"Ok Robby thanks for the lovely evening."

Robby showered first and then dressed. When he came out of the bathroom I went in and tried to clean myself up as best I could. Fixing my makeup was easy but my skirt was wrinkled was splashed here and there with silvery sperm stains and my panties and pantyhose were soaked with semen. I wiped as much of the semen away as I could with a towel. My nylons were laddered all the way down the back of my legs and my pantyhose gusset was torn to shreds. 'Never mind' I smiled to myself; 'I can always buy pantyhose'.

Robby was dressed when I came out of the bathroom. He was standing in the centre of the kitchen-diner smoking a cigarette looking anxious to leave. I tottered over to him and he kissed me softly, the taste of fresh tobacco on his breath.

"I really wanted to fuck you, you know; how often do you come to town?" he asked.

"Not very often I'm afraid. But if I ever do I'll be better prepared; and it's not very often I that say no to a good fucking," I joked.

"Here is my e-mail address; keep in touch and if it looks like I'll be coming this way we can arrange something," I said handing him a card with my msn e-mail address on it.

"Of course you know better than to call my mobile number unless we have an arrangement," I went on.

"Of course Michele; discretion is my middle name!" he smiled.

"Any chance we can meet tomorrow? It's my last night in town and I'm free," I pleaded.

"Sorry hun; not a chance. Got a previous engagement I'm afraid," he smiled back.

We said our final goodbye with a tender kiss and Robby sidled out of the door and into the night.

Robby still hasn't e-mailled me yet and I am still yet to e-mail Lynn. I feel a little guilty about Lynn somehow; so once this story is published I will contact her and tell her all about my naughty expedition in her hometown.

10 November 2007.

Postscript:

I will continue to write my True Stories because I love to share my real life experiences. But first I want to write a couple more chapters of "Lady in the House" as I have some good plot lines developing in my head and I think they are worth exploring.

MicheleNylons
MicheleNylons
3,910 Followers