Michele's Dark Destiny Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Again Michele continued, "And there was this girl in my organic chemistry class. Emilie. She was a tall, gorgeous brunette. So pretty. And so smart! But she later ended up dropping out of school because she got pregnant! I didn't know her really well, though I heard a rumor that she and her roommate both got knocked up by the same black guy. They both had his babies. Isn't that crazy?"

"Crazy HOT..." I groaned.

"I went to a couple of parties," Michele went on, "where almost all the girls were attractive, and all the guys were black. There was always such a heavy atmosphere. You would think it would be just music and dancing, but it wasn't. There was always an overpowering, dark sexuality hanging over it all. I would get butterflies in my chest and feel so afraid - it upset me knowing what was going on. What so many of those girls would end up doing. I would always leave early."

My mind wandered back to Claremont and all the pretty girls. It was always a rush when you would see a gorgeous, fresh-faced girl with a black stud. Not that we don't see lots of this in Santa Barbara - we see LOTS of it - but in Claremont most students were so preppy and wholesome that it really stood out. To think of those kinds of girls in that situation was incredibly hot!

Michele continued, again, "Anyway, girls can be as tasteless as guys, or worse, and pictures used to make the rounds. Again, it made me feel uncomfortable, but there was peer-pressure."

"So you saw some hot pictures of black men," I concluded. "Did you like them?"

"Yes," she admitted. "As I said, some were very well 'put together'."

I was surprised at how emphatically she stated this, considering the tension and stuttering before.

"So, a well-built black man with a huge cock really intrigues you..." I added, slyly.

"I didn't say that!" she snapped.

"It was strongly implied," I noted.

"Whatever, Mr. Attorney!" she quipped in a resigned voice, crossing her arms. "It seems like it turns you on more than it does me..."

I smiled with a chuckle, and prying her arms apart I took her hands in mine: "It's okay, Michele! It was obvious that it turned you on. And like I said, the whole thing turned me on, too! There is nothing for you to be ashamed of. Nothing."

I gently pulled her hands up and kissed them. By this time I was incredibly aroused by her verbal and physical reaction to our conversation.

"I'm glad you're not disappointed in me," she said.

"Of course I'm not..." I assured her.

Silence followed.

"Do you want to see more?" I asked.

Michele hesitated.

I asked again with just my eyes.

The silence continued.

Finally she whispered, "Yes..."

Could this really be happening? I didn't think there was much of a chance for that night! I turned down the light dimmer and fired up the TV and internet, quickly locating another interracial scene while pulling off my underwear.

Michele sat between my legs in the two-man luge position, quickly falling into the same trance as Sunday night. This guy was even bigger than the first one, and when the girl pulled down his shorts and his dark organ sprang out Michele cried aloud, "Oh my God! What the...?"

She trembled in my arms. This scene was definitely less sensual than the previous night, much more raw from start to finish.

My hard cock was pressed against the small of Michele's back, and my hands were stroking her hips as I gently nuzzled the back of her neck and behind her ears. She smelled like heaven, and openly shared her feelings of arousal and amazement regarding the onscreen action, specifically the man and his gift.

I caressed her tummy, then slipped up and under her top to cup and massage her breasts and nipples before lifting it off. I caressed her inner thighs before my fingers finally dipped into her panties - again she was hot and drenched before I even got there.

The hallmark of this scene was the penetration, when this girl creams so copiously on the black shaft that it's hard to believe. We watched enthralled as her pussy cream dripped down over anus.

Michele was breathing harshly, spellbound by the action. It ended with the man taking her forcefully from behind, her knees far apart, her firm, round ass up in the air, her pussy wrapped tightly around his shaft. With his hands locked on her hips and his thumbs massaging her cheeks, he drove into her until they exploded.

"He's coming inside of her!" Michele exclaimed. "Oh my God..." she whispered, "Oh my God..."

"Yes," I affirmed. "He's filling her with seed. The black man is breeding the white girl."

"Breeding?" Michele asked calmly, with a dreamy look. But before I could answer, she gasped softly and whispered, "Yes...breeding. He is breeding her..."

Finally he pulled out. After several seconds a gooey mass of cum appeared in the girl's stretched pussy. Her entire vagina must have been filled as his load expanded in both directions, in to her cervix and out to her parted pussy lips. Then he knelt by her face and she lovingly licked and sucked their mutual residue from his cock.

As the visuals faded Michele was on fire! We started to passionately kiss and touch. And then I made my move! I worked my way on top of her, held her down by the wrists, and kissed her face and neck all over. Her eyes were closed as she thrusted up into me. She was hot!

I quickly reached down between the mattress and headboard and pulled out one strap, slipping the loop around her right wrist. The design made it very simple to cuff and tighten almost in one motion.

"Huh?" she asked, surprised.

"Relax," I replied..

Then I bound her left wrist. To my amazement Michele's surprise faded and she did not object, even though she had always refused even the idea of bondage. Now there was not an ounce of protest - a playful, sexy expression even crept over her face! I then secured her ankles.

After battening everything down, my golden angel was tightly spread-eagled on the bed in just her cotton panties. The covers had become bunched up at the foot of the bed, so I pulled them off and tossed them on the chair by the window.

Then I stood back to admire my handy work: Spectacular! Michele looked so vulnerable stretched wide. She smiled innocently at me, which made me shake my head in total disbelief. I gently put pillows under her head, gave her a tender kiss, then went over to my dresser and pulled out the dildo. She was not expecting this.

"What are you doing?" she asked in surprise.

As I came closer, her eyes widened in shock.

"WHAT? Are you kidding?" Michele cried. "Tyler, this is crazy... let me go!" She struggled pathetically against her bonds. "You will hurt me with that thing!"

I tried to calm her down, disappointed that my plan was falling apart. Sitting down next to her I said, "Sweetie, relax, you're going to love this!"

"How am I going to love THIS?" she argued. "It's going too far - it's perverted. How can you want to do this? How does this turn you on? Doesn't it make you feel inadequate?"

I replied, "Hell no! What turns me on has nothing to do with my ego. What turns me on is seeing beautiful women get off, whether it's due to me or not. And you are a beautiful woman! You are afraid of what is inside of you, Michele. I noticed the way you responded to the videos, and the way you described how it excited you. and I noticed your wetness and your heat. You couldn't deny it! I don't think that I have ever seen you so turned on...it unlocked something within you. THAT is what turns me on! There's no reason to be afraid and it's not healthy to deny your desire. Look! Your nipples are still rock-hard, and though you are unaware of it, I can see you gently grinding your hips. You're obviously excited. Look at it....Michelle...you know you want it."

I held it before her, running my fingers of my other hand on her belly and hip.

"Look at it, baby," I repeated, softly.

Michele seemed to settle down a bit. I brushed her hair out of her eyes and kissed her forehead, then the tip of her nose, then her sweet lips. I moved down to her neck before moving back up to her pretty face. Now she was panting a bit.

I started to caress her body with the phallus: I touched her tummy; ribs; breasts; and collarbones with it. Her neck. I held it hovering over her face, pointed downward, circling slowly. Occasionally I would gently touch her face with it, causing her to close her eyes and tremble. Her breathing became labored, her imagination taking over.

Michele looked at me with her gorgeous eyes and I lowered it to her lips. She kissed it with a gentle whimper, then met my gaze. Again I held it over her face, then she lifted her head and lovingly set another kiss on its head. She tried for another, but I pulled it away. Then she tried again, parting her lips to plant a wet one, but I pulled it away again! Michele looked at me, begging with her eyes. I smiled.

"You want it, don't you?" I asked.

She nodded her head, her face looking both scared and turned on. I offered it once more and she lifted her head. But this time I accomodated her desire, holding it firmly as she planted three wet, sensual kisses on the head, gently wrapping her supple lips around it.

"Put your head down, sweetie," I instructed.

Michele did as she was told. She followed with more wet kisses and licks, and again I accomodated her emergent hunger, asserting gentle pressure against her soft lips. She accepted it, taking it into her mouth and squeezing her lips tightly around the shaft.

The sight was mesmerizing: Michele's beautiful mouth wrapped around the phallus, her tender, moist lips clinging tightly to the dark contours of the head and veins. She would suck it in and I would pull it out in a tug of war. Sometimes it would pop out with a smack. Then I would offer it again, and she would take it. Her nipples were rock-hard and she was grinding the air in front of her with her hips. Her eyes were glazed.

"Isn't it sexy, Michele?" I asked softly, slowly pulling it out of her mouth with a moist pop.

She whimpered, "Yes" in reply, and I returned it to where she could easily reach it if so desired.

"Isn't it beautiful?" I continued.

She took it in again, slurping and smacking, nodding her head in agreement. She feasted passionately as our motions established rhythm, alternately sucking it deep, then teasing the head and ridges with her tongue, her sexy eyes rapt with desire.

"It's beautiful," she mumbled from her stuffed mouth.

"Do you love black cock, Michele?" I asked. She moaned and whimpered, but said nothing. She continued to devour the phallus as I watched through stunned eyes with a lump in my throat, soft, wet whimpers squeezing from her lips. Finally, I pulled it from her desperately clinging lips with a slurping smack.

"Yes," she whispered, trembling all over. "I love black cock..."

My heart pounded like it never had before...

"Why do you love it, baby?" I continued. She hesitated. "Tell me!" I urged.

"It's... it's so big..." she stammered. "So s..strong and d..dark..."

She was in the zone.

"What do you love?" I taunted.

Again Michele replied in a weak voice, "I love black cock..."

I removed it from her mouth and dragged it lightly over nearly nearly every square inch of her beautiful face before ending back at her lips.

"I love black cock!" she cried out, her voice cracking with emotion.

Again she took it eagerly into her mouth, her hips thrusting and her body shaking as she worshipped the Black Phallus. I watched in awe for several minutes before pulling it away from her chasing lips and tongue.

"Do you want black cock to breed you?" I asked, my voice cracking in turn.

She closed her eyes and softly gasped, "Yesss..."

"Tell me where you want it..." I said.

"Inside me," she said softly, her eyes glinting with tears.

"You want to see it go in....your pink pussy penetrated. You want to see the darkness fill you..." I continued.

She nodded yes as the slightest hint of a mischievous smile crossed her face: "I want black cock to breed me..."

I moved it down her body, following with my lips and tongue - neck, breasts, belly - until I was face to face with her panty-covered pussy. Her simple, white-cotton undies were completely drenched - the fabric had wicked up so much moisture that I could easily see her engorged contours and pinkness through the fabric. I guess I should have removed the panties before securing her legs, but this sight was so beautiful that I was glad I'd forgotten!

I kissed her swollen mound, enjoying the feel of the warm, wet cotton on my lips. I pulled them to the side, the soft fabric clinging closely to her folds. I blew air on her and took in her intoxicating scent: sweet, like a peach, with slight musk. Then I simply tore her panties off, holding their wetness against my face. I set the phallus on Michele's tummy and crawled between her legs, holding her panties over her face. She breathed in deeply, her eyes twinkling. My own cock felt like it was going to split open, precum drooling freely from its head.

I moved back down to Michele's uncovered pussy. It was so beautiful! Swollen, pink and glistening, with an immaculately maintained honey-blonde beaver tail. My eyes traveled back up her beautiful, golden-tan body: inner thighs; pussy; tummy; breasts; and finally her pretty face looking back at me, propped up by the pillows. Her expression showed desperation. She was flushed, lips quivering, breathing roughly - her full, firm breasts rising and falling. I kissed her inner thighs gently before moving to her pussy.

She shuddered at my touch as I kissed and licked gently all around it, then more firmly, then delved into her slit with my tongue. She tasted like warm honey. I teased her lips and clit with my teeth and tongue before moving to her tight anus. The feel of that firm, crinkled ring under my tongue made me tremble with lust.

In the past I would have expected a vehement objection from Michele, as she had never even let me touch her there before. But in her current state I was not surprised that her only protests were whimpers and soft squeals as my tongue lashed her tiny hole.

I licked her up and down from anus to clit until she was grinding her sweet mound into my face, close to release. I pulled back and she groaned. I did it again, working her to the edge before pulling back. She begged to come, her radiantly beautiful face looking down at me, her eyes pleading. I rubbed the phallus on her tummy and inner thighs, then all around her pussy. Her eyes left mine completely as she fixated on it. It was time.

I kissed the entrance to Michele's womb with the dark head. It was then that I realized that I had forgotten the small bottle of lubrication that came with it: she was so wet that I decided to continue without interruption. I gently stroked her lips up and down as they opened like a flower, then applied pressure, softly meeting resistance.

Michelle was breathing out of control, staring wide-eyed as it probed her dripping flesh. With each firm though gentle push it sank a little deeper, penetrating a little further than each previous thrust.

I watched her study the intense contrast between her smooth, pink pussy and the dark, veiny phallus. It was the most erotically beautiful vision I had ever witnessed: this heart-breakingly beautiful woman, so golden, so wholesome and elegant at once, consumed by dark lust. I watched her watch it, writhing, entranced, her mouth open, her brow furrowed.

"Unnnngh...unnnnngh..." she whimpered.

She bit her lip, her head shaking back and forth nervously.

"Do you want it, Michelle?" I asked.

"Oh God, yes! Yesss..." she responded breathlessly.

"What do you want?" I continued.

"Please! I want it inside of me... deeper!" she pleaded.

It slid deeper and deeper, her drenched, golden hair swirling on its surface. And then I witnessed something wonderful. Michele was stretched obscenely, her engorged pussy lips clinging tightly to the dark, penetrating shaft. Embracing it. It filled her almost completely between her anus and clit, so that as it penetrated it threatened to pull her anus in with it. Her clit was rock hard, coral pink, and between it and her stretched opening was a small, pink, concave membrane where I could see the tiny slit of her urethra. As the phallus forced its way in, then slowly withdrew wrapped in her flesh, my eyes less than a foot away, I could see a perfect droplet of milky fluid ooze from the slit, which would then drip down the membrane to the shaft. As the phallus moved in and out more droplets would appear and drip down, until the dark, veiny shaft was coated with thick, viscous strands of her pearly cream.

"Oh God... yes!" she cried. "It feels so good! Sooo good!"

"Give in to it..." I insisted.

Michele was delirious with pleasure, gasping and whimpering, her eyes fluttering but never straying more than a second from the penetrating darkness that was taking over her mind. She glistened with perspiration, her toned tummy clenching, her creamy pussy slurping and queefing on the conquering black shaft.

"Surrender to it..." I whimpered, so turned on I could barely speak.

Michele was writhing in ecstacy, her arms pulling helplessly against their restraints, her brow arched, her hips lifted in offering, her lips muttering. Soft, guttural whimpers emerged, which she then molded into affirmative words: "I...l..love b..black cockkk...Pleeaaase! Please...come inside...m..me! Fill m..me with s..seed..."

It was so intense! Michele's spirit surrendering unconditionally to the mere idea of a powerful black man flooding her womb with seed. I myself was turned on more than I had ever been before. I was torn between my own intense arousal, and the disconcerting knowledge that a piece of dark latex and her own mind were providing my beautiful wife with more sexual fulfilment than I ever could.

Michele was having chain orgasms, one after another, until she exploded with such intensity that it scared me. Finally, opened and conquered, her spread-eagled body settled into the bed and was still. I trembled as I slowly extracted the phallus: it exited with a wet slurp, Michele's ravaged pussy frosted with her cream. Her entranced eyes gazed down her sweaty body to the cream-laced phallus and her swollen, glistening cunt.

Crawling up to her, I held it to her lips. As Michele's mouth opened and her tongue darted out, I pulled it away like before. But her eyes flashed her displeasure - there would be no more teasing. I followed her silent command, watching as she hungrily cleaned the phallus of her secretions until it was dark and shiny again.

"I love black cock," she whimpered again, wistfully.

I untied her legs and her arms, then she wrapped them around me. I kissed her face all over, nibbling on her lips, savoring her sweet flavor and scent. Then I went down and cleaned her cunt in turn before, like the previous night, effortlessly sliding in and exploding. We embraced and caressed each other. I told her I loved her.

After several minutes I asked, "So, do you want a real black man?"

She was silent. Neither of us said another word, falling asleep with our arms and legs entwined.

This became a regular part of our lives. It changed our lives. To both of our enjoyment, Michele became more and more free with her feelings, expressing desires the likes of which I never knew existed, and our lovemaking expanded in all directions. It was a wonderful, intensely sexual time of exploration and discovery. One that would reach its natural consummation six months later.

12