Michele's Journey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She dallied for a while, the mouse arrow hovering over the word "Send" then she pressed it.

"Beautiful Honey, here's my cock," came the reply.

She opened the attachment on her computer. He was laid on his side, he looked fabulous, great body and a large cock just flopped on his thigh. It was certainly big and thick but limp, where was the erection she thought feeling a little cheated, what woman wants to see a limp cock, what's more he was not circumcised so she couldn't see his bull-end.

"You are right, you have an absolutely gorgeous body and your cock is also gorgeous but I want to see it rock hard." Michelle said assertively.

I knew you would." He replied, "But I want your cunt first, send me your cunt and you get a hard cock."

"Give me a little time then."

"OK Babe."

Mark was a business man from New York and he was getting to where he wanted to be. He was anchoring for a fuck. Trans-Atlantic business trips were a regular feature of his year, and when he was in London he was eager to get a fuck while away from home. Michelle looked very attractive and had a gorgeous body. She was cherry ripe for picking.

Again she went to the bedroom and lifting her skirt she pulled her panties off, then laying on the bed with her thighs apart and pointing her blackberry between her legs she photographed her slit.

She examined the photo closely knowing he would do the same. There was a clear view of her pussy lips and her petals protruding from her slit, and her arse-crack could easily be seen merging nicely into her pussy. She was pleased with it. Then her tits, she took her bra off and click. It was a great photo showing her curvy breasts and erect nipples.

Michelle was about to do something she had never done before, she was going to completely expose herself to a strange man she had never met and who lived thousands of miles away and show him something only her husband had seen. She didn't even know his name. The whole thing was frightening, very scary but unbelievable naughty and exciting. He was a very attractive man going by his photograph. Spread on the bed he looked tall with a really fit body and dark, classic good-looks.

Again she sat in front of her laptop. She attached the photograph. Her hand was shaking.

"God, what am I doing? I am sending photographs of my pussy and tits to someone. Jeff would kill me."

CLICK she watched as the indictor telling her the email was being sent said less than one minute then it gone.

"Your message has been sent." She'd done it.

Now the nervous wait to see what he would say.

"Fucking hell honey, you have a very cute, little cunny between your thighs and I love your red mot and your tits. I have got a massive erection just thinking about fucking your pussy honey.

Find my hard cock attached, hope you like it."

Michelle was so pleased he liked her photo and quickly downloaded his photo. She opened it and saw him stood there with a massive hard on. His hand was wrapped around his thick shaft and his bull-end couldn't be seen because he hadn't stripped his foreskin back for her. A pair of heavy but equally beautiful balls hung between his strong muscular thighs. Her pussy was wet. God she wanted to see that cock unsheathed but what would she have to do for that?

"Jesus that looks so good you have a great cock and it looks more than eight inches to me, just wish you was here right now to fuck me with it. Now Mr. Artist pull your foreskin back I want to see your fucking cockend."

This was more bold and assertive than Michele had ever been in her life, not just asking him to unsheath his cock but telling him to get it unsheathed.

"Show me your swollen clit first, get your flaps open and your hood out of the way and show me it to me. Video it, I want you to show me how you finger yourself. "

She hadn't expected this. He want to see her masturbate, it seemed a lot just to see his unsheathed cock. She was addicted to him and wanted him to stay in her life. She had never had such an exciting sex life, it was extra-marital, yes, but it was thrilling. She would give him what he wanted, anything he wanted. First though she wanted something from him.

"Will I get to see you do the same, will you wank that lovely cock for me?"

John's next response was positive.

"Baby you got it."

"We swap instantaneously OK?"

"Yep."

Michele was so wet and horny and she knew it wouldn't be too difficult if she did it now. Again she had the blackberry between her thighs ready to video. Slowly she played with her twat fingering it as she thought about her email-friend fucking her pussy. One hand held the blackberry pointing at her cunt while the fingers of her other hand played with her wet pussy.

She played with her pussy lips and fingered her petals. There was an urge to close her thighs but that would spoil the video. She kept her thighs wideopen until she felt her erect clit emerge from its hood.

One finger followed by another right into her hole. Her little arse was pumping faster and faster as she finger-fucked herself thinking about Mark's cock.

Michelle was cumming her body was shaking, her clit was engorged, her cunt-hole was open as she pulled her fingers clear and started to squirt again all over her thighs, some cum landed on the blackberry. Her shaking hand holding the Blackberry got perfect shots.

She logged on to her computer and sent the video clip. She waited anxiously for the reply.

"Thanks babe, nice to see your twat squirt like that, you shot it onto your blackberry and it seemed to shoot straight at me then trickle down my monitor. Your clit is a little beauty, the sweetest I have ever seen. I could see into your cunt-hole as you withdrew your fingers, which was an added bonus. Now see the attachment."

Michelle opened the attachment and waited anxiously for it to download.

Mark was stood in his bathroom with his cock in his hand videoing it as he slowly moved his hand along his shaft sliding his foreskin backwards and forwards over his magnificent egg-shaped bull-head, soon his tight arse was fucking his hand, god how Michelle wanted his cock inside her cunt splitting her pussy lips apart. She continued to watch knowing he was doing it for her and she was massively turned on. Her pussy was throbbing and dripping, she was on the verge of cumming without even touching herself.

"Come on, come on, spunk for me." She heard herself saying as she watched the erotic way he played with is cock. She was thinking how nice it would be if she was doing it to him.

He had a great body, he sported the most amazing six-pack, his pubes were black and his thighs were hairy.

Now he was humping himself faster, a slick of precum lubricated his hand. Suddenly his thighs seemed to wobble and shake and the first creamy shot burst from the end of his unsheathed cock. His throbbing purple bull-head shot two more loads. Michelle wished his first cum shot was into her mouth and she would willingly have taken the second and third into her pussy. As he shot his third, white, creamy load, she joined in and soaked her knickers.

Her fingers were still trembling from her orgasm as she typed on her keyboard.

"That was the most amazing thing I have ever seen, my panties are drenched. I've just cum in them."

"That's great. I have news for you Michele, next week I shall be in London for a couple days on business, can we meet up and fuck for real?"

"Please let me think about that, I will get back to you but right now I must go and change these soaking wet knickers." Michele responded before logging off.

Mark knew he had chosen his time well while his quarry was at the height of her sensuous, erotic feelings.

"I'm going to fuck this wench." He said as he logged off.

What now? This she had not expected. Until now he had been someone thousands of miles away, someone she could chat with almost anonymously. This would be one big leap into the arms of another man. She logged on the next day. Mark was online.

"Have you decided?" He asked.

"Well, you know I am married Mark, what if my husband found out?"

"How far are you from central London?"

"Not far on the tube, it's not that it's if my hubby got to know."

"I know, but I can assure you I am very discrete, I have my own marriage to think about, the secret would be safe with me."

"I really love my husband too. I think you are amazingly attractive but it would be a big step for me."

"I will be at the President Hotel on Guilford Road; I am booked in for next Wednesday and Thursday. My meeting is on Thursday morning so I have all Wednesday free and book into my room at 12.00 noon. You know I would dearly love to fuck that cute pussy of yours Michele. Let's get it on babe."

"I will have to think about it Mark, can I have more time?"

"OK babe but this will probably be the best and only chance we ever get."

"I know and I would love to have sex with you Mark, let me think about it, it's a big step for me."

OK, no problem. When we you be able to let me know?"

"Tomorrow for sure."

"Good girl."

She logged off again.

Mark smiled. She will be there, she's on the hook. Reel her in steady between now and Tuesday and fuck her on Wednesday, he thought impishly.

Michele stepped of the tube at Russell Square only yards for the President Hotel. She had bought new clothes and wore a pretty blue dress which in the sunlight could be seen through by any keen observer, and there were many.

Michele had decided to take the risk and had told Mark she would be there at 12.30. Her long, shoulder-length hair swished from side to side as she dodged the crowds before nervously stepping into the foyer of the President Hotel.

Mark was sat in one of the luxurious brown-leather chairs and stood up as soon as he saw her come through the revolving door.

Michele looked around nervously to see if she knew anyone although it was highly unlikely.

"Hello honey," Mark said giving Michele a kiss holding her hands in his.

"It is very public here Mark." Michele said still very much on edge.

"OK, let's go to my room." He said, putting his arm around her slender waist and guiding her to the lift.

Mark had seduced her brilliantly had was now to take his reward. That is why he called himself The Artist. He was a master at the art of seduction. He had woven a hypnotic spell around Michele's naivety. To him she was like a lamb to the slaughter. Now her cunt was going to get a length of thick cock.

Soon she was inside his room standing in front of him looking up into his gorgeous brown eyes. He was every bit as attractive as she had seen on the videos, even more so.

He was very tender and took his time as he kissed until he could feel her natural anxiety melting away.

As Michele relaxed she felt Mark's fingers undo the buttons at the back of her dress, sliding it over her shoulders and she felt it cascade down and land on her feet. She was in his arms in only blue knickers and bra that matched the colour of her the dress resting on her feet.

Still kissing they slowly undressed each other and as she unbutton his shirt and pulled it out of his trousers she felt his hand inside her panties pressing at the soft flesh at the top of her thighs as he tried to gain access to her wet pussy.

Michele felt for his hard cock and rubbed it through his tight trousers as he whispered in her ear softly urging her to open her thighs so he could feel her twat.

In their increasing urgency to fuck they were soon naked with Michele stretched on the bed, her knees apart with Mark knelt between her legs and his handsome, length of cock gripped in his hand.

He searched for Michele's hole with that purple cockend she had seen on her monitor, separating her labia, sliding his thick bull-head up and down her slit. Michele felt her pussy strip back his foreskin, totally exposing her to his unsheathed cock as it eased its way right up inside her until his pubic-bone squashed hard against hers.

"God, you have such a deliciously, tight pussy Michele." He groaned as he rammed his cock into her

Michele was full of cock and she felt full, wonderfully full. For a solid hour she took every rampant thrust. Her inner thighs could feel his hips driving his cock. Her knees were bent and splayed out as she took one length of solid eight-inch cock followed by the next.

The rugged hardness of his cock, with its masculine thickness, contrasted with the wet softness of the inside of her pussy.

For Mark he had finally got what he wanted, he was dipping his wick, savouring every moment of the fuck he had worked and planned to get. The fact that Michele was married enhanced the buzz he got with every cock-length pushed right up her.

Each of her three orgasms started with massive contractions they soared through her body and Mark felt the warm fluid from her pussy wash over his thick, black pubic hairs as they mingled with Michelle's red pubes.

At the very peak of her third orgasm she felt the hard, meaty cock inside her harden even more and swell against the sides of her cunt.

Mark shook spasmodically and his groans drowned out her orgasmic screams and the first of three, hot, spunk-shots hit her cervix.

Michele was home in time for the lads coming in from school and quickly changed her spunk-filled panties. She had their tea ready and onto the table and gave them both a hug and a kiss. Jeff arrived home an hour later and she met him at the door giving him an almighty hug as he picked her up and swung her round saying "What's all this about?"

"Oh, I have just realised how much I love you darling." She said kissing her husband again.

She beat her addiction to sex and the internet sex sites, she gave much more time to her husband's sexual needs, teaching him things she had learnt from the many stories she had read.

Married life had its rewards and she and Jeff settled down to it and planned their future lives together.

Michele's wild journey was over. She had no regrets.

12