Michele's Mistake Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please SIr, may I cum."

My breath is ragged, and I hear my heartbeat in my ears. I am struggling with holding, waiting for permission to release. Just when I am about to explode...

"Cum for me Michele."

His command is interrupted by my orgasm. Ripples of spasms roll over me. I feel my pussy, his pussy, clinch with each wave. The fullness of his throbbing cock, sends me flying. He continues to use the strap to hold me, as he is still pounding my once virgin ass. I can feel his cock swell before his hot jism is shot into the depths of my bowels. This launches me off on another wave of pleasure. I'm screaming his name, over and over, as the orgasm takes me to a place I've never been before. I'm soaring.

He slowly slips out of me. I don't think his erection has subsided. As he starts to release me, I notice that he still has the cock ring on. His shaft is still hard, and pulsing. It wobbles in front of me, as he bends to release my wrists.

"Sir, should we remove the ring?" I ask in a concerned voice.

"I'm just fine Michele, I'm not finished with you yet."

I flush, as he helps me up from the bench. He picks me up and carries me to the bed. He lays me down and goes to the bathroom that is around the corner. When he returns, he tells me that he had to use a disinfectant before we could continue.

He crawls between my thighs, and enters my wet pussy, his pussy, with one stroke. I've never seen or heard that someone could recover so fast from an orgasm. His obvious erection is proof that you can. His rhythm is aggressive. His need is evident. I'm still sensitive from his taking me, but I quickly find myself nearing the edge again. This man is going to wear me out.

I can feel his thick cock hitting the depths of my channel. His sweat is falling onto me. We are both covered in a wet sheen from our passion. I can feel his cock swell again, we are nearing the finish. As he loses himself in me, I try to hold off. But when he empties himself in my sloshing slit, I can hold off no longer.

"Daddy..."

"Cum"

And we go off together again. We both are breathing hard. I can feel his heartbeat in his cock. It takes forever for us to calm. He stays on top of me, resting most of his weight on his elbows. The weight that is on me, makes me feel warm, and wanted. I wrap my legs around him, to let him know I don't want him to move. We stay like this for a long time, before he does roll off me and lays beside me. His hand takes mine. We lay there, still catching our breaths. As we cool down, I roll over and kiss his shoulder.

"Thank you Daddy. That was truly wonderful."

"I should be thanking you. I've never let a submissive take that much control. I can honestly say it was quite liberating."

I feel so pleased that my turn with sensual domination has been met with equal satisfaction. When we finally have calmed completely, I help him take the cock ring off. I take his semi-erect shaft in my mouth. I softly clean the results of our union off. Before I let it slip out, I take him all the way down my throat. I know that it's not officially deepthroating him, but I want him to know I am trying. He kisses my head, and picks me up and carries me back upstairs and places me in his regular bed. We could both use a nap after all the activity. It doesn't take long before we are both asleep in each other's arms.

To be continued...

12