Michele's Mistake Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The men switch and I taste my own tangy juices from Master Marcos's thick shaft. Daddy has thrust inside me, into the depths of my core. I am nearing orgasm again. Both men are filling me from either end. This is sensory overload at its finest. I feel the spasms welling up in my body. Each man is thrusting in rhythm. My breasts are swaying, as the sounds of wet skin slapping against each other. I can hear the crowds murmurs, as all three of us near the end. Daddy sends his nails down my back and again I am struggling to hold off. When Master Marcos reaches down to cup my hanging breast, I start moaning around his cock.

Both men in unison, "Cum for us."

And I am flying. Spasms wash over me. Master Marcos's cock swells and spills into my waiting mouth. I swallow as fast as I can, but some drips from my chin. My holes are still filled with cock, as Daddy empties his cum into my channel. The crowd applaudes, as we all cum together. Daddy slips from my slit and leans in to wrap his arms around me. Master Marcos withdraws, and goes to release the winch.

I am unhooked and led back behind some curtains, to the roar of the crowd. Both men hold me up, as my bones feel like rubber. Master Marcos gets me a bottle of water, as Daddy is there with a blanket. He wraps it around me and holds me in his lap. While we are there in aftercare, many of the subs come by and congratulate me for my coming out in the lifestyle and for my birthday. I can barely get words to come out, but Daddy is there to offer them my gratitude. It's been a great night, one that I sure I will be remembering for the rest of my life. I'm so thankful to have such a wonderful Daddy.

To be continued...

12