Michele's Slave Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bernie54
Bernie54
331 Followers

It was time to shave again. He was thinking about last night and got a hard on again. They were beautiful women that did not care about him only their needs. Maybe that was part of his excitation.

She walked in still wearing her uniform. He got on his knees and lifted her dress took off her underwear and French kiss her asshole. As he was greeting her she told him:

"Slave we have to practice on the bench yesterday with France you did not gag so you are not to gag today if you throw up you will have to lick it clean. Is that understood."

She walked away so he could answer.

"Yes Mistress. I will do my best to please you."

"When I am done you will go and get the bottles in my car. It is your liquid to drink tomorrow. Did you start building the toilet box?"

"Yes Mistress. It is finished. I put it in the bathroom downstairs"

"Good get in position on the bench."

She sat on his mouth bending forward and pushed a small stool in his mouth. He did not even have time to put his tongue in her asshole and she pinched it when it was stopped by his throat.

"Slave. Chew it yesterday you were able to do it for France."

He breathed in and started chewing. The taste was still awful but he must have been getting used to it because it was easier this time. He had a raging hard on looking at her ass and he was so excited to be her toilet.

"Slave you look ready to ejaculate all over the place. Would you like me to touch you?"

He frantically nodded his head under her ass. She smiled as she bended forward she did not really needed to bend forward to grab his penis he was short. She pushed another small piece in his mouth as she was stroking him for the third time he went over the edge.

"Clean me. I am done keep your mouth open I need to pee. I think you are ready to test the box, we will do that tomorrow night."

She grabbed his nose with her sphincter just for the fun of it moved back a little further on his face and peed in his mouth. She got up and went to change into a short skirt and camisole with high heels sandals making her over 6 feet tall.

He dressed up and got the bottles from her car. They were full. He was feeling queasy again but he was happy to have emptied his balls.

She would not masturbate him before saying she dislike having his sperm on her hand or all over his belly. He did not know that she was conditioning him to be excited by the smell of her shit. She had decided to masturbate him whenever they would use the bench.

He had her diner ready and was kneeling in front of her waiting with a big grin on his face for her phone conversation to end.

"Thank you France I will set up a meeting with Jackie this week. I do not want to let him escape. Bye, of course I will."

She hanged up the phone and got on his back for her ride to the kitchen. When his tongue was up her ass she said:

"France says she misses you she liked your tongue and she approves of you shaving twice a day. She has suggested that you be used by three women at the same time to test you. I think it is a good idea you would reach your goal of eating a lot of shit sooner. I will see who would like to participate."

She would call Laura his ex boss and invite her to stop by tomorrow. It would be a humiliating surprise. If she was not available one of the girls in the department would happily fill in.

He was ashamed to have more people know about his services. He did it for Michele. He was trying to get use to the taste of her urine and her shit not the taste of her friends.

Still seated on his face she told him:

"Tomorrow you are not to eat either, only raw eggs. I want you hungry for the test of the toilet box. You will wash all the floors."

She got up and went to the living room to watch TV. He went to join her in the living room. She had him sit on the floor to watch TV and drink a tall glass from the bottles she had brought back.

She was having iced tea.

"Slave, wait for me in bed assume the face sit position. I want to read before sleeping."

He was waiting for her thinking about his orgasm. He thought that he was slowly getting used to the taste of her shit. He did not have problems with her urine but the glass he had drunk from the bottle was not as good.

She walked in the bedroom naked to his surprise and obvious pleasure as shown by his erection and sat on his chest.

"Slave, I want your tongue as deep as you can in my ass. I want to try to shit in your mouth. I would be so happy to use you here whenever I sit on your face. That is why I am naked in case you make mess. I saw that you were happy to see me naked."

She said touching his penis. She knew that her naked body excited him. She sat on his chest and moved her asshole to his mouth he did his best and was rewarded with one small stool that he had to chew.

She had held back a little when they had practice on the bench but she was empty now. She moved back on his face and peed in his mouth he had to lick her until she came on his face. She sent him to clean his mouth telling him to hurry back to warm up her feet.

"Yes, Mistress" he answered and obeyed.

Bernie54
Bernie54
331 Followers
12