Michele's Slave Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bernie54
Bernie54
331 Followers

"When did you started using him?" Leslie asked.

"I have started Friday night two weeks ago to feed him. He is a natural he likes it. So far he only spilled a few drops and threw up three times." She said to a doubtful Leslie.

"Does he really like it?" Jackie asked

"Slave, did you like serving my friends?" Michele asked him.

"I like serving you Mistress Michele. If you order me to serve your friends I will do it to please you."

He answered keeping his head down shamed by his service to them.

"Do you like being my toilet? Is it up to your dream?"

"I do not like the taste of your shit but it is not as bad as in the beginning. It is easier to keep it down. I am starting to like the taste of your pee. I never thought I could live my dream. It is better than what I had imagined."

"Where did you find him? I want one!" Jackie asked.

"I still remember the name of the bar. We could go together next week with France. She wants one too." Michele said.

"Why not tonight? I will call France we can meet there at 9 PM." Jackie offered

"Leslie would you like to come with us?" Michele asked.

"No thank you. I can't afford one yet. In the mean time I will help Jackie with her slave." She said smiling.

"You hope that Jackie will bring one back tonight?" Michele asked her.

"Oh!I know so, when Jackie set's her mind to do something get out of the way." Leslie answered.

They left Jackie's office.

He was walking behind her looking up at her. Taking in her superb ass and then those long shapely legs. Still in lust feeling bloated and a little queasy.

He was thinking about his new life as Michele's toilet-slave. In the last two weeks, he had accepted the abuse and the humiliations in the presence of some of her friends.

He was getting use to eat a large can of dog food per day, plus some scraps from her plate.

He knew beforehand that he was submissive and that she was dominant, but not that much. She had confirmed his suspicions that she had planned it from the beginning.

She had manipulated him.

He never imagined he could fall this low.

He never imagined he could be so happy!

Bernie54
Bernie54
331 Followers
12