Michele's Southern Experience

Story Info
Sexy coworker gets forced on business trip.
3.1k words
4.34
294.5k
74
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was travelling again for work and as always it made my wife nervous. This time more than ever, since Michele was on the trip too. Michele was also married, but my wife was afraid something would happen between us. She was young, 24, and blond, and although she tried to hide it under professional looking business suits, I have to admit, she was very sexy. She was about 5' 6" in height and quite athletic. She would spend her weekends mountain biking with her husband and also skied, kayaked and camped. Her personality at work was nothing like when she was outdoors. Michele felt she had to suppress her excited, fun behavior and overcompensated on the side of professionalism. She was very confident in everything she did and although her demeanor at work was first class, she sometimes came off as repressed or stuck up. That is, until you got to know her.

We were sent to Georgia for a week to learn a new system for work. Separate rooms, of course, but we shared a rental car and had several dinners together. It was driving back to the hotel after dinner on the second night that the trouble started.

We were 30 miles outside Atlanta for training and decided to go into the city for one nice meal while we were there. There wasn't a decent restaurant to be found in Deloit, or whatever the hell the name of that town was. Atlanta had grown so fast that businesses were spreading out into the suburbs, which were formally tiny farm communities. Now they were a weird mix of high-tech and no class. We went right after training, so I still had on Dockers and a polo shirt. Michele had again overcompensated and wore a dark gray pantsuit, very sharp. Her blouse was white and fastened at the collar with a broach. The jacket stopped at the waist and seen from behind it gave just a hint of the fine ass beneath those slacks. Her shoulder length, straight blond hair was tied back in a simple ponytail.

Michele's body may have been covered up, but she could not hide her face. She was stunning. Her sharp features were a mix of her German, Irish and Native American ancestry. She looked like Michele Pfieffer's younger sister. Her deep blue eyes were always focused and she could stare down most competitiors.

She was driving on the way back to De Loyt after dinner. I rode in the passenger seat of our rental sedan. Half-way home, at some stupid intersection, we were rear-ended at a red light. No major damage, to the cars anyway. I got out to check it out and don't remember much after that. The other driver was a well-dressed black man in his thirties, but as I shook his hand somebody must have cracked me over the head with a pipe. I dropped to the ground and nearly blacked out. In retrospect, Michele should have just driven off right then. But God bless her, she jumped out to help me. As my vision darkened I saw two others grab her and force her into the back seat of the rental. I heard her screaming and she landed a few good kicks but then I was out.

When I eventually woke up, a wall of pain blocked all thought from my head. It took what seemed like hours to partially clear my vision. Through my foggy, double vision I made out that I was in some kind of basement. I thought I was seeing stars and it took time to focus. One side of the room had a pool table and a couch. A desk sat alone, closer to me. The bright stars I was seeing turned out to be several photo umbrellas setup to fill the basement with light. A video camera sat unattended on a tripod between the umbrellas. I wiped my eyes to help clear my vision and my hands came back bloody. I tried to sit up but had no strength. I fell back to the floor, managing to get an arm under my head as a pillow. I heard voices.

Following the voices, I saw three black guys standing opposite the pool table. I thought I was seeing things. In the middle of the 3 men was Michele. Her hair was pulled out of her ponytail and her collar was open. She was on her knees with one guy holding her arms behind her back. She was fully dressed but through my dazed vision I could see one large black cock, at least 10" long pushing in and out of her mouth. Her eyes showed fear but she didn't seem to be struggling. One large hand rested behind her head, guiding her forward and back on the man's tool. Through the rest of the evening I continued to black out and wake up. Michele told me the rest of the story afterward and made me to promise I'd never tell a soul. The sight of her taking that black rod almost willingly was shocking. I knew they were forcing her to do this. The man holding her hands was groping her ass and then her tits through her clothing. I saw all 10" disappear between Michele's ruby lips. When he held her there and unloaded down her throat, she took it all without flinching then expertly cleaned him up. And then I blacked out.

Later I awoke again and the scene had changed. Michele was now completely naked and bent over the edge of the pool table. Her toes could barely touch the ground and her long legs were spread out wide. I had never seen more than an ankle of Michele's and now here was her naked ass up in the air. Her body was better than I had ever imagined. The lean muscles in her thighs were clearly defined and stretched out to their limit. Her calves rippled in their reach for solid ground. Michele was face down on the felt. Her tits pushed out at her sides and her arms were pulled out and held down by one of the men. Tears ran down her face now. Michele was crying. Two large black hands gripped her hips and one large black cock fucked her pussy from behind. Each thrust drove her hard into the table. The third man circled the table with the video camera filming the rape. He stopped in front of her tear-streaked face and zoomed in to capture her agony. Then he panned down her body, across her stretched out back and over her shapely ass. As the attack picked up on her gorgeous body, I could her Michele's sobbing from across the room. She may have acted tough while giving the blow-job earlier, but she was not liking this. Her young, beautiful, married body was being ravished by three black bastards, in some basement a thousand miles from her home and husband. And it was all captured on video. Her sobbing got louder.

"Please" she sobbed, "please don't come inside me." Tears flowed as her body slammed into the table again and again. He started hammering into her with the rapid, final thrusts of his attack. "PLEASE! Ow! Oh fuck." She grunted. "Get off me you asshole!"

"No way Baby," His pounding shook the whole table and Michele's body was shaking so fast it vibrated. "If we're gonna fuck, we're gonna fuck." He slowed, pulling nearly all the way out; then with all he had left he fired his black wad deep into her sweet white cunt. Michele was quietly sobbing as he held her in place. With several long slow strokes, he milked the last of his come. "This is one hot, white slut boys!"

I had unconsciously lifted my head to watch and now the pain again seared through my brain and my eyes closed. It was terrible what they were doing to my friend Michele. She was a bright spot in any day for me and I now realized why. I was actually jealous of these animals. I saw her everyday, but I never even caught a glimpse of her delicious body. These bastards just took her, ripped off her clothes and fucked her. And they had it all on video. I had to get that tape. This dream drifted into my bruised mind: I was fucking sweet little Michele across my desk. When I next woke up it was not my dream coming true.

Michele's attack at the hands of these three black men continued. They now had her on her back on a desk in the middle of the room. Her butt hung over one edge and her head hung back over the other. She was being fucked at both ends and the third guy caught it all on tape. Her tits stood up proudly on her chest. They were fantastic, firm C-cup tits rocking with the rhythm of their double penetration. I had never seen anything so hot in my life. The first guy had Michele's knees hooked under his elbows, pulling her thighs open and giving him easy access to her abused cunt. He drove his thick 9" cock into her pussy with a steady pace that matched his partner's treatment of her face. Poor Michele's beautiful face hung over the edge of the table. This stretched her throat out straight and the second guy fucked her face with the full length of his 10" rod. His black balls slapped against her nose with each stroke. The two rapists matched their thrusts back and forth, sliding Michele back and forth across the table.

The guy using her mouth reached down and roughly massaged her tits. He twisted the nipples until they stood up strong, each one at least a half-inch long. He continued working her tits, thumbing her erect nipples at each pass. They would fold down under his fingers and spring back into place as he let go. Amazingly, I saw Michele's tongue begin to lick the top of his cock as it slipped in and out of her mouth. She was getting into it.

"I think the bitch is coming around, Boys." The cameraman said. "You see every white girl wants to be the star of a big, black gangbang." Michele threw her hands up to the chest of the mouth man and tried to push him away. He was having none of it, easily turning her away by the wrists. He held her arms outstretched and literally fucked her defenseless throat. Both guys drove into her at the same time, nearly 20 total inches of black meat raping my pretty, little Michele. Her wrist and ankles were pulled out spread eagle and on each thrust forward by both men, I could hear her grunt and groan. These guys were brutal and yet, Michele was still working that cock with her tongue on every stroke.

The guy fucking her pussy pulled Michele's right leg up onto his shoulder. He reached his left hand down and thumbed her pussy, quickly arousing her clit. Michele's attitude changed instantly. Her legs wrestled in the big man's grip and her arms struggled to pull free, but she was not trying to get away. Her hips started to twist and roll. Her tits heaved. She was trying to reach her own orgasm at the hands of these bastards.

Mouth man turned her hands down onto her chest and let go. She instantly began mauling her own tits, tweaking and pulling her nipples. Michele's body bounced violently between the two black men, they could no longer be called rapists. All three of them were now fighting for their own satisfaction. In minutes they were all successful. The sight of this sexy white bitch squeezing her tits while getting a double fucking from two black strangers was too much for the guy getting sucked off. He gripped the sides of Michele's face, gently, fired his first shot down her throat. He then pulled his cock out of her mouth for the first time in twenty minutes and pumped it in his hand. The next few shots landed on her tits and she rubbed them into her skin. Finally, he came all over her face.

Michele actually tried to catch each shot in her mouth, missing most of the time. Her face and tits were covered in black come as she exploded in a fierce orgasm. Her body heaved and bounced on the table, she was still being violently fucked. Her pussy clenched the cock within it, begging it for release. She continued to maul her own tits, while gasping the deep breaths she could finally take. The muscles in her abdomen rippled with the aftershocks.

Now the last cock exploded in Michele's tortured cunt, planting more black seed inside her. Once again gathering both her knees in his arms, the black man pumped his complete wad with ever deepening thrusts into her pussy. When he finished his work, he pulled out slowly, teasing Michele who let out a long slow sigh with the withdrawal. He then picked up her still twitching body and carried her back to the pool table, laying her down gently on the worn felt.

I nearly cried for her but through all the pain tearing through my skull I still could not help getting turned on. I felt guilty that I got her into this. I felt guilty that I blacked out and could not help her. And I felt guilty that during her attack, I mostly wanted to join in. I closed my eyes in pain.

In the distance I could hear the guys hooting about what a great fuck Michele was. Apparently, they had followed us from the restaurant and the car accident was a setup. From the sound of it, they had made quite a collection of these black gang rape videos. White blondes, especially rich, classy looking ones, were their favorites, but never had they had such an active participant. The voices turned to mumbling and then footsteps came toward me.

Since I could barely lift my eyelids, I pretended I was still unconscious. Two of them picked me up and carried me to the pool table. I was laid on my back there, next to Michele. I thought they were about to kill us. Instead, they began talking to Michele.

"You did a real great job little lady. Your husband here would be real proud of you. It's a shame he had to miss the whole thing."

"Husband?" I thought to myself, "Her husband's not here." I wasn't thinking too clearly.

"Fuck you." Michele's voice was a whisper, but her natural defiance had returned.

"We need a few more shots to fill out our little movie. Since you did all this for him, why don't you show him how much you love him. Give him one of those nice blowjobs. Just like on your honeymoon video."

"Blowjob?" Now it made sense. They thought Michele was my wife and they blackmailed her into a gang rape on tape in order to save my life. Incredibly, Michele had done it. She had gone through the entire ordeal for me and now they wanted her to blow me on top of it. I dared not open my eyes and give myself away.

Michele rolled her naked body over to face me. I felt her weight shift next to me and then felt my belt being loosened. She was going to do it. Slowly she tugged my pants halfway down my legs. My cock was already beginning to stiffen. Her hand began to massage me through my shorts. When I was nearly up to my full eight inches she pulled my shorts down and started pumping me with her hands. Then I felt the most wonderful sensation ever as her lips closed around the head of my cock. Her breath was warm and her tongue circled my shaft working it with a frenzy my wife never had. Her hand still pumped up and down as she sucked me off. I was in heaven and at the same time had to pretend I was unconscious.

"Come on slut, give him the real thing." I heard them say.

And her hand went to my side. Then my cock pushed into her throat with little resistance. Where did she learn to do this? I was trying to hold out as long as I could, I had dreamed of this for so long. Everyday Michelle would come into work hiding that great body. I never believed she could be such a tiger. I wanted this to last forever. But then she slowed down and pulled up completely. She was stopping. Damn it, I might be unconscious but I'm not dead.

But I could not believe what she did next. Without any prompting or being forced, Michele straddled my legs and lowered her sopping wet pussy down onto my cock. Ever so gently, my head was still bleeding after all, she started rocking up and down. She was fucking me on camera of her own free will. This was great, I knew I wouldn't last long. She leaned down close and kissed me. I could feel those great tits against my chest and as she rocked back and forth I realized she was rubbing her tits on me for her own pleasure. Rather than the raw animal lust I had witnessed earlier, this was a slow gentle lovemaking. I could hear her passionate breathing in my ear as she ground her crotch into mine harder.

She whispered in my ear, "Fuck me." Then as she rode me harder, her breathing quickened and she leaned in close again. Between breaths she said, again softly so as not to be heard by anyone else, "Wake up, please. Come on Steve, fuck me."

My hands, still weak, rose to touch her legs at my sides. That slight response made her much more aggressive. I traced my hands up her thighs and over her hips. Slowly, I brought my hands up to the finest set of tits I had ever felt. She gasped loudly as I squeezed. Her nipples were still erect and I was able to gently pull them with my weak fingers. I felt her pussy clenching my cock and her body started quivering on top of me. She was coming. I couldn't stand it and exploded inside her. She pumped up and down as we shared our orgasms. She continued rocking on me, milking every drop from my softening cock. I tried to speak but she leaned in close and gave me a long slow kiss. Then whispered in my ear, "Thank you."

The next time I woke up, I was back in the hotel. They had let us go. Michele came out of the bathroom with some painkillers for me. She then told me the rest of the story.