Michelle and Shelly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michelle nodded and grinned as she stood and looked down at the girl on her couch. She untied the drawstring and let them fall to the ground, stepping gracefully back onto the couch. This time, when Shelly felt the light pressure on the inside of each knew, she yielded and allowed Michelle a full view of her tiny mound.

Shelly had hair framing her cunt, but she kept it trimmed. Michelle could just see her clit nosing out from behind its hood through the short hair. She wet two fingers in her mouth and placed them lightly on Shelly's clit, watching as the girl's back arched and she moaned at this first foreign touch. When Shelly had calmed down again, she spread the young woman's lips apart and saw the intact hymen. Michelle smiled mischievously.

"Someone doesn't practice penetrative masturbation," she mused, admiring the small bit of skin so rare in women today.

"I...use a pillow..." Shelly admitted.

"May I break it?" Michelle longed to, desired to, but she must be careful with this one.

"Will it hurt?"

"It may."

Shelly thought for a moment. She decided she trusted Michelle and silently nodded as she closed her eyes and tensed her body. Michelle placed the middle finger of her right hand on Shelly's cunt opening, and two fingers of her left hand on her clit. No reason the girl shouldn't have some pleasure. She ran her finger along the wet slit, rubbing Shelly's clit in small circles. Then she nudged the tip of her finely manicured finger in until she could feel the skin of the cherry give resistance. Michelle kissed each quivering thigh tenderly and pressed harder until she felt her finger tear the little bit of flesh and rub against the warm smoothness deeper inside.

Shelly gasped, but didn't cry. The "pop" tingled up her spine and the base of her skull felt as though she had chewed tinfoil. It irritated her and she threw her head back to make it stop. However it only lasted a few seconds before fading, and she became extremely aware of Michelle's long finger, graciously still, buried deep within her. She moaned gutturally and unconsciously began thrusting her hips very slowly. She could feel Michelle's finger move in and out of her, rubbing against muscles and delicate nerve endings as the tension in her entire body rose even higher. Michelle watched as the young woman bucked on her unmoving finger, pleasing herself. After the girl began to buck harder Michelle placed a hand just above Shelly's soft mound to make her lie still and began moving her finger slowly, rhythmically in and out of the tightening cunt. Then Michelle leaned forward and began licking the full length of Shelly's cunt with the flat of her tongue, tasting the sweet saltiness that covered the whole of Shelly's pleasure. When she had filled herself of Shelly's taste, she began flicking the beautiful tiny clit up and down, building speed until her tongue wouldn't go any faster. When she had built up to this point, Michelle wrapped her lips around the clit and sucked while gently tugging and rubbing it against her teeth. Shelly moaned loudly when Michelle's tongue had first touched her cunt, and she couldn't stop moaning as the tongue flashed faster and faster. When Michelle's lips had closed around her, her back arched involuntarily, and she thought she saw stars. The tension on every muscle was nearly unbearable, and abated slightly when she felt Michelle's tongue return to a slow stroke up her clit. She felt Michelle's finger speed and slow with the flicking of the tongue, and she had an intense desire to have more of Michelle inside her.

"More," Shelly begged as she began to roll her hips again. "More!"

Michelle looked up at Shelly's contorted features and silently complied, sliding a second finger in beside the first. She heard Shelly cry out, and then felt the strong muscles that surrounded her fingers squeeze harder and harder, so she simultaneiously pressed down firmly on the bright red clit with her tongue, and reached up for Shelly's nipple and pinched it.

When Michelle had slid the second finger in beside the first, Shelly thought she was tearing apart and flying at the same time. All of her muscles contracted simultaneously and her back arched and straightened in rapid succession. After what seemed like an exquisite eternity, her muscles relaxed and warm contentment came over her and she slumped back into the couch.

Michelle crawled up Shelly's body and pressed herself, full-length, against the slim young woman. Her lips glistened with Shelly, and she guided the young mouth over her own so Shelly could taste the light saltiness of sex. Shelly's mind reeled, her senses were overloaded, but still hungry for more. She fell to cleaning Michelle's mouth with ardor and reveled in the warm, clean taste on her tongue. It had never been this intense when she rubbed herself against her pillow, or even in her most favored fantasies. She could not tell why in all her twenty years she hadn't been allowed this joy. She had definitely been missing out on wonderful sensations.

Shelly was aware of Michelle's pressing body becoming more insistent, so she turned her full attention on the dark-haired woman. She cupped one small breast timidly, as she allowed her tongue to entwine with Michelle's. Suddenly Michelle's hand covered her own on the breast and began kneading it solidly, if a little roughly. When it disappeared to lower parts of Michelle's body, as unexpectedly as it had appeared, Shelly continued to knead and rub firmly, but with more reverence. Michelle began to squirm, and worked her self underneath Shelly's body. Now they were lying face-to-face, grinding against each other's hips. Michelle's chocolate eyes pleaded up at Shelly to please her, and this was all the aphrodisiac Shelly needed. She became voracious like an animal, yet a little clumsy.

Her mouth found Michelle's large nipple and circled it with her tongue as she'd felt the mature woman do only minutes before. She ran her hands up and down Michelle's sides, enjoying the smooth skin and tickling at the curious hollows at her hipbones. Michelle writhed beneath her and begged to be fucked. It was too much, she said, she needed Shelly inside. Shelly willingly obeyed, fumbling her fingers into the warm wet that she'd never even touched on herself. It was startling to see her fingers swallowed by the living pink cunt, but it soon became exciting, and she wanted her tongue to be enveloped there, too. She bent her face down and plunged her tongue inside the pink and red flower. Now she understood Georgia O'Keefe. She worked her tongue in and out, seeing how far she could reach it in, savoring the very distinct taste of the clear liquid that dripped from her face. It was sweeter than her own, and still slightly salty, a pleasant mix. She was aware of Michelle's fingers rubbing the small clit in time with her tongue thrusts and was ashamed at being unable to fully satisfy her. Shelly flicked her tongue as fast as she could, twisting to lick the sides and center of the heated cunt, driving her tongue deeper with ever thrust.

Out of nowhere, Michelle's hand flew to Shelly's head and held it tightly in place. Shelly was positively frantic and drove her tongue deeper still. Michelle's legs squeezed on both sides of her head and her back arched beautifully, her head thrown back and her long dark hair flowing over the light-colored couch. She released Shelly's head and sank slowly into the cushions, a contented smile creeping over her face. Shelly was glad for this; she thought she might suffocate between Michelle's legs for lack of breathing room. She had also swallowed quite a bit of the hot cum as it poured from Michelle's cunt into her mouth. She coughed a few times before collapsing beside Michelle, resting her head on a small breast. Her face wasn't sticky, as she thought it would be, only warm and wet, cooling as it dried.

The two lay in each other's arms for a long time, not speaking, passing in and out of contented sleep, always waking to find the other looking at her. Once Shelly woke from a dark dream with a start; she had forgotten where she was and whom she was with. Michelle took her by the arm and guided her to the big feather bed with a canopy and layed her gently down, covering her with the soft grey down comforter. Shelly fell instantly back to sleep and breathed steadily. Michelle went to the bathroom to clean herself up and brush her hair. When she had performed these tasks she slipped between the sheets with Shelly and shut the heavy canopy so they could sleep. Then she hugged the young girl to her chest and fell asleep.

Michelle awoke and stretched laconically, careful not to wake Shelly as she slept peacefully. Michelle rolled out of the bed curtains and glanced at the clock. 10:30. She had not slept very late. Quickly she put on some comfortable lounge pants and a fitted tee-shirt, and went to the kitchen to make breakfast. After about half an hour she sauntered back into the room with a bagel half for each of them, sliced orange, kiwi , strawberries and pineapple, and a mug of hot coffee. The tray was simple but pretty, the bright colors of the fruit offset the bland coffee and bagel.

Michelle pulled back the curtain and touched Shelly's shoulder to wake her. The young woman woke beautifully, turning over to stare at her lover, sleepy eyed and smiling. She shifted over slightly so Michelle could set the tray on the bed.

The food was wonderful; Shelly found herself voracious and devoured nearly all of her half bagel before she could stop herself. Then she consciously slowed herself and rolled the pieces of fruit around in her mouth, feeling the textures with her lips and tongue, and enjoying the pleasant squish of cool juice present in each piece. Michelle watched as Shelly's eyes rolled and closed so she could focus on her mouth and as the beautiful features relaxed in pleasure.

They left the coffee untouched, and when they had finished to food Michelle cleared the tray to the kitchen. She came back to Shelly, who seemed lost.

"So...um...what am I supposed to do now?" She asked candidly. She hoped Michelle would give her direction.

"What would you like to do?" Michelle's voice was open and inviting.

"I'd like to stay with you some more," Shelly couldn't hide her hope.

"Then you shall stay with me." Michelle found a pair of lounge pant and a loose tee-shirt to compensate for Shelly's large breasts, and allowed her to dress.

The two women read throughout the afternoon, draped lazily across each other where they had first made love. They were exceedingly quiet, but very comfortable with one another, and when Shelly needed the comfort of the experienced woman's arms around her, they were there without question.

Shelly had picked upThe Well of Lonelinessand found that it was depressing, and filled with self-loathing and misogyny. She couldn't believe that it was classic lesbian literature. It scared her; she didn't want to be this way.

The book was heavily underlined and highlighted in many shades of ballpoint, and the angry notes were all in the familiar scrawl Shelly had copied down from the blackboard every weekday. She wondered just how many times Michelle had red the book, and what it meant to her. One color of pen underlined all of the expressions of anger and frustration, another the explicit bits of sex. A more recent green underlined the passages filled with deep sorrow.

Late in the evening, about 8 o'clock, Michelle left Shelly on the couch and started making a racket in the kitchen. She didn't mean to, but the penetrating silence was so crisp it shattered forcibly beneath the pots and pans. Shelly came over to watch, perched on a barstool on the other side of the sink. Michelle's movements were graceful as well as natural, with a sense of security in familiar surroundings. They had winter squash and rice ochazuke. After dinner Michelle sent Shelly home.

"You have class tomorrow, and your roommate will worry about you."

Shelly was visibly disappointed, "I was hoping I could stay with you." She admitted.

"Nonsense. You have to keep up with your studies!" She smiled as she pushed the young woman out into the cold. She knew Shelly would be back, and when she arrived, Michelle would be better prepared.

12