Michelle & Teri

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michelle stopped teasing and kissed Teri's navel. She moved down and kissed right where Teri's panties started. She kissed again, a little lower. She kissed again and slower this time. The next lower part down she saw the slight protrusion of Teri's engorged clit. She lowered her lips to it and kissed gently and heard Teri moan in pleasure. She traced her fingers over the spot and rubbed it a few times. Michelle noticed that the wet spot was growing, and so she kept one index finger running over Teri's clit back and forth, she moved her mouth down to the wet spot and gently sucked on the thin fabric. Teri was so turned on at this point she grabbed Michelle's head and forced it hard against her mound. Michelle pulled her head away and Teri cried in protest. Michelle grabbed Teri's panties and eased them down off her legs and got her first view of Teri's pussy. It was trimmed very short, and her lips were engorged with passion. Michelle wanted to ease Teri and so she lowered her lips to Teri's hard little clit and bit gently. Teri shook with pleasure and cried out. Michelle used her fingers to massage along Teri's slit as she licked and sucked her clit. Almost without warning Teri yelled out and her body gave a heave and she collapsed back onto the couch. Michelle continued to lick and suck her clit while gently spreading her lips. Teri's eyes were half open but she was obviously not very aware of her surroundings. Her hands moved up to toy with her nipples as she was eaten out.

Michelle bit her clit again moved her mouth down to Teri's entrance. She spread the lips with her fingers and placed her mouth on the very opening. She tasted Teri wholly and loved every second. Michelle gently inserted her middle finger into Teri, as far as it would go. It went all the way it, Teri was so excited there was more than enough lubrication. Michelle teased the finger in there for a few moments and then brought it out. It was totally slick with Teri's fluids. Michelle looked up at Teri and saw that she was still out of it.

Michelle took her wet middle finger and ran it along the outside of Teri's asshole. She looked up again but Teri was not paying any attention, lost in pleasure. Michelle kissed her clit one more time and then ran the finger along Teri's asshole one more time. She gently tested the whole with her finger. It was very tight. Michelle pressed a little harder and felt it ease up a little. She gently pushed harder and felt her finger slip in to the first knuckle. She stopped and moved it back and forth. Teri was moaning again and Michelle started her attention back on Teri's clit. When she was satisfied Teri was still out, Michelle increased the pressure on Teri's behind. She licked Teri's slit as she pushed the finger in farther. Teri's eye's flew open and she looked down at Michelle.

"Michelle… what are you doing… please." Teri said. She couldn't go on because she was experiencing the longest orgasm of her life, finally getting release. She opened her eyes again and looked down at Michelle's still clothed body. Teri immediately felt guilty of not giving back. She watched Michelle concentrate on her slit, sucking at her opening, tasting her every aspect. She felt Michelle's finger inserted into her asshole and realized that she liked it. She took one of her hands away from her own breasts and stroked Michelle's hair. As she did this she felt her body tingle even more fiercely, and she knew she was going to cum again. She stroked Michelle's hair and then jammed it against her slit as she came, and she knew that she had squirted into Michelle's mouth. Michelle was happily sucking, relishing in the fluids that Teri produced. Teri was exhausted and couldn't take it any more and so she forcefully brought Michelle up.

Michelle looked into Teri's eyes and leaned forward. Teri leaned into the kiss and felt Michelle almost spit into her mouth. Teri tasted herself for the first time from Michelle. Michelle took her right hand and rubbed it over the entirety of Teri's lower lips. They kissed for a few more minutes, both relishing in the taste, the texture, and the beauty of the other.

After a few minutes of kissing, Michelle got slowly to her feet. She went to get Teri a water bottle, and then she sat on the couch next to naked Teri. Teri looked over at Michelle and stroked a finger gently across Michelle's cheek.

"You are so beautiful…" Teri told her.

"Teri… I need your help…" Michelle looked into Teri's eyes and without another word Teri rose from the couch. She looked down at Michelle and said in a low voice.

"Michelle… please, I will do anything you want, just tell me." Teri whispered.

Michelle took Teri's hands and brought them down. Teri got down on her knees in front of Michelle and looked into her eyes. Michelle smiled and leaned forward to kiss Teri softly on the lips.

"I think we are going to have a lot of fun." Michelle whispered into Teri's ear, making Teri quiver with excitement.

12