Michelle and The Trash Men Ch. 02

Story Info
Michelle prepares a surprise for the men. They fall for it.
3.1k words
4.03
31k
10
1

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 08/08/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
flabuf
flabuf
171 Followers

OK faithful readers...

In this installment Michelle prepares a surprise for the trash men who have taken advantage of her whenever they had the chance. It's more soft-core than the rest and work is done to define her character a bit more. The installment leads up to the final chapter that I hope to have out later this week.

As always, I know the subject matter isn't for everyone. Please limit your comments to the characters, how the interact with one another, and the writing style itself Vs comments about whether or not I'm an asshole for writing at all. Any comments outside of this arena will be deleted.

Finally, I appreciate your votes but prefer that, if you like the story, you make it a favorite. That said all the best to you.

Standing up, Michelle pulls her short shorts up and holds her breasts firmly. (That was really intense... now what am I going to do?) she thinks. The branches, twine, and her t-shirt all lay on the ground. She picks up the twine absentmindedly and loops it around her breast pulling it snugly. (How did he do that?) She makes a few loops and then does the same to the other breast. Her tits now stand at attention and, though the twine is rough on her tender skin, Michelle thinks (That's how I want them to look. Firm and up.) She snugs the end of the twine into the loops of her right breast, brushes her nipples lightly (God they're hard!), and then holds them firmly in place. (Nice.)

She slaps her right breast herself reminding her of the pain that Leroy had inflicted and closes her eyes. She slaps it harder wanting to feel the pain which radiates from her breast on down to her pussy. Again. And again. Her knees weaken and her left hand drops inside her short shorts to the triangle of red and starts a rhythmic circling of her clit. Again she slaps, this time her left breast. Her breathing quickens as does her hand circling between her legs. Her eyes closed she continues slapping and rubbing herself until she falls to her knees, her hand between her legs, her fingers pushed inside of 'her' and she moans "Ohhhhhhhh". She doubles over and, in the fetal position with her hand inside her shorts and three fingers inside of 'her', climaxes intensely.

(What's happening with me? I don't understand this.)

Time passes and finally Michelle removes her hand from her shorts, stands up and unwraps the twine from her breasts. The blood rushing back in brings a rush of pain to her and she rubs her breasts reviving them and their natural color.

Michelle walks into the lanai and looks at the pool which invites her in. She passes it and walks instead to the master bedroom and through it to the shower. Turning it on she's happy Robert has installed a recycling pump so the water is almost immediately hot. Michelle stands in the shower soaking in the heat for a minute or two before washing herself thoroughly. Using her hands and her Caress soap she lathers up and starts with her breasts rubbing the blood back into them and enjoying the feeling of 'the girls'. (I just love you girls...) She soaps up her shoulders, back and belly and drops her lathered hand between her legs and washes 'her' well. Lathering her hands again she reaches back and washes her gluts (mmmmm..) and then in between those folds to her puckered anus. She washes her entire body thoroughly, twice, and then washes her face with her exfoliating scrub.

Showering always calms Michelle. She loves getting dirty because she loves getting clean. Her favorite is when Robert beckons her to shower with him. She'd never showered with a man before him and it was quite the experience having someone wash her like she was a small child. She loves it when he goes through the procedure she'd just finished. When he washes her breasts, shoulders, legs and feet he even washes her hands making sure he gets every finger and massaging her palms as he does. Finally washing 'her' making sure 'she' is clean and then it's Michelle's turn to wash Robert.

She smiles to herself now as those thoughts crowd out any of the recent events. Michelle truly loves Robert with all her heart and loves their time together. She knows he's faithful to her and loves that he's so very inventive in their lovemaking. Standing there in the shower she smiles to herself looking forward to seeing him again Monday.

But it's Friday and Monday is a long way away just now.

Michelle leans back in the shower wetting her hair thoroughly and then starts to wash her red locks. She loves her hair and the fact that it's red. Not the flame red of her pubic hair that she'd asked Robert if he'd wanted waxed. His reply of "No, never" had pleased her, No, her hair was a darker, almost auburn color. Still, given her coloring and facial features, it gave her a unique, exotic look.

Shampooing her hair she feels her breasts pulled up bouncing with her movements. She'd become so much more aware of her body feelings since Robert had entered her life. Before, she knew she had feelings, and thought she knew her body, but he had had her notice them more and more. "How is your body reacting?" he asked her often. And now she was noticing things that never occurred to her before. How just seeing him made her tingle, or hearing the deep resonate voice of someone like James Earl Jones made her warm inside. How smells, fragrances, and aromas had different affects on her, some making her smile like the pleasant smell of gardenias that they'd planted around the lanai, and others, like the smell of a man's sweat or pubic region, just made her incredibly horny.

She had noticed also that touch had a unique effect on her and while she loved the light touch of a tie drifting across her body, she also loved a firm massage, and more recently had learned that she even enjoyed pain. Robert had experimented with her when they were fucking one afternoon, not making love, fucking. She on top of him grinding herself on his cock her hands behind her head growling when he slapped her left tit. "Ohhhhh!" She was surprised but then rocked harder on his cock and her eyes looked down on him in disbelief. He slapped her again. "Yesss." She hissed the 's' and shook her head. Again. "Yesss." Now she was bucking wildly on top of him and he slapped her right breast this time. "AAAAAAAAA I'm cuming!!!!" she screamed.

"Oh my god that was intense. You're over the top." Michelle exclaimed when they were done and she lay on top of him. "That was over the top. Don't ever leave me."

All of this replays in her mind as she shampoos. Her eyes close as she washes her hair and she notices the feeling of the shampoo rolling down her breasts and dripping off 'her' when it reaches that red triangle. The shower steaming now, she leans back again and rinses the shampoo out of her hair. She shakes her head and rinses again.

(Oh that feels good.) She rinses her whole body off one more time. (Mmmmmm)

She steps from the shower pulling the bath sheet off the towel rod and wraps herself in it loving both the softness and thickness it offered. She dries off starting with a quick run over her body before a rapid drying of her hair. She towels off the rest of her body again drying it completely and hangs the towel up before looking at herself in the mirror.

(Not bad...) she thinks to herself as she checks out her body. Her skin is red from the shower but nothing unusual. (Oh...) there's a small bruise on her right breast and it's sore having received most of the abuse but nothing horrible. (It'll be gone by Monday.) She grabs her lotion and starts her next ritual. Smoothing the lotion on every part of her body that she can reach she notices all her parts. It feels good to go through this ritual. , this process, and Michelle is relieved now to be done with her cleansing.

Walking naked into the bedroom she decides to put on something light. She needs to go to the store and pick up some groceries, fill the tank up with gas, and get the paint that she and Robert had agreed on for painting the lanai when he got home. Nothing special but she also had a luncheon planned and a short meeting before that.

Michelle loves to dress, to look pretty. She loves it when people notice her coming into a room and when they comment on her body which, in her mid fifties, is still stunning. Her curves are womanly, her breasts slightly enhanced, her dancer's legs firm from the hour-long power walks that she rarely misses. She spends time getting made up just to go grocery shopping and, unless she's just heading out in the yard to garden, her hair is done. And she loves dresses.

You almost never find Michelle in slacks. Shorts, a T-back bikini, sure, but slacks, almost never. She loves her dresses and skirts. From gowns to miniskirts, (her favorite) low cut to plunging neckline, even a tight fitting turtleneck which reveals everything without revealing anything puts her in a good mood. And she loves them to fit. Snug. Most of her dresses are a poly-cotton/spandex mix and those that aren't are form fitting. She looks good in them.

Today she picks a Max Studios separates outfit. Black and grey horizontal stripes and, while the skirt is pretty typical coming several inches above her knees, the top is unusual. Rather than form fitting, showing off her curves, this one is loose fitting with a neckline that droops low. When she bends over, it drops much like the t-shirt she had had on earlier today showing off her black demi-bra. That was one of Robert's rules. No more could she wear the thickly padded bras which made her look even bigger than she was. Already a comfortable 'C' cup she always wanted 'just a bit more'. But he is adamant about her being just who she is and he loves seeing her in the little half bras which hold her breasts up but stop just below the nipple giving the effect that she had nothing on at all if she were excited or cold.

With the skirt and top on she reaches for a thong and then decides she is enjoying the feeling of being free too much to wear anything else. (I'm made for this Florida weather.) A pair of black Impo inch and a half high sandals and she's ready to go. Michelle checks herself out in the mirror and smoothes the skirt on her backside and admires herself. (You still got it girl.)

Her day fills up quickly as she goes through her tasks, her mid day meeting, and lunch with her girlfriend. She added tasks as she went along and forgot about the time. Robert wouldn't be home for a couple of days so there was no hurry to get home and cook his dinner.

Pleased with her accomplishments for the day she heads home and is smiling to herself thinking she really had her act together when she made the last turn to her house. (Oh no...) The truck was there. Large, green, and stopped in front of her house, the engine not even idling. (I'm out of here...) But then she remembers the frozen foods she'd bought and that needed to go into the fridge right away. She presses the remote and the garage door opens as Tony, holding a bundle of limbs, walks past her to the truck.

(Tony? Why is he here?)

Michelle grabs the groceries and takes them inside methodically putting them away. She looks outside as she works and sees not only Tony, but Ted and Leroy bundling up the limbs that laid there. They worked in a rhythm and it reminded her of when they picked up garbage. There was a system, a process that she loved to watch. She didn't know what it was about men working menial jobs, but she loved watching them do it and it had an effect on her.

She watches for a moment and feels her body tingle. (Hmmm... this will be fun.)

Knock, knock...

It's Tony at the back door. Michelle opens it and says "I'm glad you all came back. I was afraid that you wouldn't get here until Monday and my husband would really be upset I hadn't done what I promised."

"No problem, Michelle. We'll get it all taken care of." He hoped that his sweat would have the same effect on her it had had when they first met. "Can we get something to drink? This work sure builds up a thirst."

"No problem. I'll get you all some tea... be out in a minute."

Tony smiled thinking of what he was going to get in just a little while. "She'll be right out guys." They all smiled and went to work to get everything done so they could have their fun.

Michelle watches as they are working and a plan comes to her mind. She acts on it and is ready in just a few minutes.

Coming out the back door with a tray of glasses of tea laced with Diazepam, a powerful hypnotic, she calls "Come and get it guys."

"Mmmm hmmm, we're gonna get it." says Tony, the rudest of the bunch. Michelle stands just outside the lanai as the guys gather around her. Tony takes a glass and pats Michelle on the rear smiling. His pat turns into a grope as he drinks. The other two, Leroy and Ted, just take their tea and drink it quickly. "Could we have a touch more, Miss Michelle?" queries Leroy.

"Sure, just a moment." and she turns and heads inside to refill the glasses. All three of the men are watching her closely, watching her ass as she retreats, noticing that the skirt dips in the middle of her buttocks showing that either she had on nothing, or a thong.

"Mmmm, mmmm." that sure looks nice." Leroy commented in his baritone voice. Ted quickly agreed.

Michelle knowing what the men wanted and wanting to make sure that they were occupied when she came back, reached in and unclasped her bra, a front release, and took it off. Her breasts, now unfettered, bounced slightly as she walked back out with the fresh glasses.

"Here you go boys." the tray in her hands, Tony resumed his fondling of her ass, this time reaching under her skirt to find out the answer to their thong/nothing question. He was pleased with his exploration and smiled broadly as he drank his tea. The glasses all in the men's hands she 'accidentally' dropped the tray and quickly bent over to pick it up revealing her bosom nicely when the top drooped.

Leroy reached down ostensibly to help her up, but reached inside the top and pulled her up by her breast letting go only after she was up erect and she put her hand on his and nicely removed it. "After you're done guys... after you're done."

"No problem, m'aam. We're about there."

They worked now with an eagerness that wasn't there when they first arrived and she wasn't there to greet them. They quickly bundled up the remaining limbs and tossed them in the truck. Rather than go in through the front door which would have just seemed weird, they walked around back and knocked on the lanai door.

Michelle came out "You boys done?"

"Yes m'aam, we sure are."

"Well, come on in." She opens the door and the three of them quickly enter the pool area. "I've got some ice cold beer for you if you'd like it." she said as they gathered around the high cocktail table with 4 stools around it and the beer, chips and salsa waiting for them.

Tony, again the most forward of the three, reaches under Michelle's skirt as she turns to get him a beer. He fondles her ass thinking how nice it is and how much he's going to enjoy it. Michelle turns around quickly "Not yet."

The three men all drink quickly and ogle Michelle as she waits on them, her breasts bouncing nicely and her skirt flipping from time to time showing her cheeks off when she turned too quickly.

"Why don't you guys take a quick dip? You can just dump your clothes here. I don't mind and you'll be much cleaner. I like a man who smells clean."

They couldn't wait to get their clothes off and quickly stripped. Tony especially wanted Michelle to notice his member remembering how she'd reacted that morning when she slipped and it was right in her face. How she'd taken it and slapped her face with his penis before blowing him with those perfect lips. Jumping in the pool they cleaned themselves up without the use of soap.

After just a few moments they called for her to jump in too wanting to get started with the fun.

"Not yet boys. I'll be with you in a moment. After you're all clean"

It was then that the three of them started getting drowsy. The powerful hypnotic taking effect. Their speech slower and slurred their motions more clumsy.

"If you're ready now... I'll get ready too." Michelle called out and showed them their towels.

The men drunkenly climb out of the pool and, almost slipping on the steps, they catch themselves tottering as they dry off. Each of them in a different state, they are all now quite 'under'. They stand there stupidly, towels draped over their bodies, their members limp when Michelle comes out.

(What the???) they all think simultaneously in their stupors.

Each of them reacts to Michelle's outfit. She's now in black. Black leather. A black leather corset, snug black leather short shorts, and black 5 inch heels. Fishnet stockings, a black diamond collar, and what looks like a modified leather riding crop finish the ensemble.

"It's my turn boys...."

to be continued...

PS:

Remember to 'favorite' this story if you like it. I find this to be a more compelling reason to write more than the voting which less than 1% of readers seem to do.

Hope you enjoyed yourselves....

flabuf
flabuf
171 Followers