Michelle and The Trash Men Ch. 04

Story Info
The conclusion of Michelle's unfortunate experience.
1.2k words
3.9
30.8k
5
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 08/08/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
flabuf
flabuf
174 Followers

OK faithful readers...

It's been a while and but here's the conclusion of at least the first of Michelle's adventures with the trash men. In the last installment Michelle prepared a surprise for the trash men who have taken advantage of her whenever they had the chance. That installment led up to the final chapter.

As always, I know the subject matter isn't for everyone. Please limit your comments to the characters, how the interact with one another, and the writing style itself Vs comments about whether or not I'm an asshole for writing at all. Any comments outside of this arena will be deleted.

Finally, I appreciate your votes but prefer that, if you like the story, you make it a favorite. That said all the best to you.

Michelle lay there for a while, her body exhausted from an afternoon full of the most amazing orgasms, her mind racing with thoughts of the afternoon, of what she'd done with Ted, Leroy, and Tony. She felt her body laying on Leroy, his cock, still semi-erect, in her ass, the cum of both Tony and Ted drying in her hair and on her face. And she smelled the smell of men everywhere. Leroy was massaging her breasts roughly with one hand while the other reached down in front of her and his finger probed inside of her soaking ladyhood, pressing on her clitoris.

She's holding Ted and Tony's cocks in her hands and, though they are much softer now having expended themselves several times this afternoon, she still loves the feel of them and squeezes them gently pressing them on her cheeks and then moving them up to her eyes and holds them there for a moment. She turns to the right and kisses Tony's member pursing her lips around its head. Letting go of his dick she reaches down and cups his balls. She pulls him into her mouth one more time, swirls her tongue around his now soft member and pulls it deeply with her cheeks caving in. She moves her head back pulling on it as she does and then allows it to drop next to her. She leans her head to the left and kisses Ted's cock much the same as she had done Tony's only she holds him in her mouth a bit longer enjoying the smell of his pubic hair in her nostrils.

'Mmmmmmmm....'

'Help me up boys, if you don't mind.'

Tony and Ted reach behind her and lift her back up off Leroy who lets go of her breast but keeps his finger inside of her as she leans forward.

Michelle looks down at his coal black hand pressed between her legs, her triangle of red hair barely visible on only the left hand side his index finger pressed deeply inside of her and massaging her g-spot. She sits there for what seems like forever drinking in the sight, feeling the pressure and noticing that she hadn't even noticed at that moment that his cock was still inside her ass as if it was supposed to be there. She reaches down and places her hand over Leroy's, her index finger pressing on his, pulling his whole hand tighter on 'her'. She starts rocking on his lap.

Leroy lay there with Michelle on top of him rocking cautiously back and forth and he smiled to himself. His left hand held Michelle's hip and then moved to her cheek enjoying the feel of her round bottom. He enjoyed the sight from his position. And he felt himself responding again.

Michelle could feel it too. Leroy's girth, his hardness, the depth inside of her all increased and intensified what she was feeling. Pressing his hand into her triangle her own index finger now was inside of 'her' along with his guiding him to the spot, pressing him there.

Her pace quickened. Her pressure on his hand became urgent. She pressed her body down on his now engorged member more intently. Biting her lip, her breathing quickened, her eyes alternately closed and then opened to see both his hand and hers pressed inside her. And she shuddered, her body stiffened, her sphincter tightened on Leroy and she fell forward her hand still tight on his.

'ahhhhhhhh.....'

Sensing she was done, and not having finished himself, Leroy pulled his hand from between Michelle's legs and held her by her waist. With one hand now under her and the other on her waist he prompted her to lift her body. Not thinking Michelle started to get up but then Leroy's other hand pulled her back to him. She sat. And he lifted her up again guiding her motions up and down on his lap, watching as his cock pressed into her ass and pulled back out enjoying the swirl of color, his own blackness and her whiter than white. He loved both the feeling and the sight. Before long Michelle moved her hands to Leroy's knees and rose herself up and down on him wanting to please this man as she wanted to please every man she'd ever had.

'Now!' Leroy said as he lifted her up one more time and with both his hands turned her around to face him. Knowing what he wanted she dove quickly for his cock and encircled it with her hands both guiding it into her mouth and stroking it until she felt him pulsing. This time she wanted it not in her mouth but on her face and she backed away quickly as spurt after spurt landed on her face. It was as if was hitting her with semen there was such a force. She aimed him now to her breasts and rubbed his sticky cock all over them drawing circles on them and pressing the head into her nipple. She pulled the last drops out of him circling the head of his cock with her hand and taking the precious fluid into that part between her thumb and forefinger and then sucked on her hand before rubbing both her face and her breasts with his cum.

Her eyes rolled up and she sighed.

'Thank you.'

Leroy stood up and reached under Michelle's arms and lifted her up. "Kiss my nipples, Sugar." Michelle complied with his request and started kissing his nipples and, as she did, he reached around her and pulled her close to him. Her hips now pressed to his thighs and her breasts against his belly she could feel his cock near her navel and it astonished her that with all that was happening her thoughts went to the size and weight of his cock as it rested against her.

Tony and Ted had dressed and were ready to go when they saw Leroy standing there, Michelle kissing his nipples her hands resting on the top of his ass and his holding her by the small of the back.

"C'mon Leroy. Time to go. We're going to have some serious problems with the man."

"On my way Ted. On my way." "Gotta go babe.... it's been fun." Leroy let go of Michelle's waist and pushed her gently away. He dressed quickly as Michelle stood and watched not sure of what she was to do next. Just then she remembered...

"Wait, wait, you haven't taken the limbs away yet!"

"No time now lady, we'll get them next week. You be good now."

flabuf
flabuf
174 Followers