Michelle Becomes a Model

Story Info
Her job as a model goes awry; daddy's friend benefits.
2.1k words
3.88
128.3k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JCanuck
JCanuck
30 Followers

Michelle left her studio apartment for the corner café and a spot on the patio where she could read the newspaper and hopefully find her next job. The owner of the building followed after her with a wave and a friendly reminder she had one week to pay the rent or he would have to rent her apartment to someone else. This was the third month in a row where she was late and for the third month Michelle was able to convince her landlord with a smile and a little show of leg for an extension.

She walked her usual route and was seated on the patio in a matter of minutes, sipping an herbal tea and flipping through the pages of the newspaper. She crossed her legs slowly and noticed out of the corner of her eye a middle aged man enjoying a coffee watching her. It made her feel good to be getting his attention and then she saw the advertisement which made her feel even better. The ad was for a swimsuit model and that was perfect for Michelle, she was in great shape and proud to show off her body. She circled the ad in the paper and folded it carefully as she stood up to leave. She winked at her admirer as she walked past and he smiled watching her cute little derriere as she left.

Michelle went home to get ready. She showered and thought about the man at the café who was admiring her body so openly. Her hands ran over her breasts and gently pinched her nipples as the water poured over her body. She imagined him staring at her ass as she walked away and the bulge in his pants growing the more he stared. She moaned softly in the shower as she slipped her hand down her body and pressed her fingers to her clit rubbing it hard. Michelle knew the man wanted nothing more than to bend her over his table and fuck her and this excited her greatly. With her eyes closed tightly she squeezed her legs together as her orgasm travelled throughout her body bringing a smile to her beautiful face.

She stood in front of her full length mirror staring hard, making sure she looked as good as possible. She turned and looked critically at her legs and they looked good with the skirt and heels she chose. Quickly she ran out of her apartment and caught the bus to her appointment. Sitting there quietly Michelle was given a vote of confidence by two young men who were checking out a hot young woman across form them. She smiled and flirted with them, flipping her blonde hair from one side to the other and wetting her lips. She even gave them a glimpse of her little black panties before getting off at her stop.

Michelle stood in the hallway of the hotel on the fifth floor leaning against the wall waiting to be called inside the room when the door finally opened and out walked Joseph. She smiled brightly wanting to make the best impression possible and he returned her greeting in kind.

"Please come in so we can talk," he said with a slight accent which she placed as Italian.

Michelle followed him inside and walked to the middle of the room. She stood letting this man observe her and he did closely. He circled around checking her body closely.

"How tall are you?" he asked as he squatted down behind her feeling her calves.

A little startled by his touch Michelle answered after a moment, "I'm 5'7."

"And your weight?" he asked standing up with his fingers pinching at her waist.

She cleared and her throat and replied, "115 pounds."

Joseph stepped in front of her and smiled. Michelle thought it to be an insincere smile but acted as though he was the perfect man. His eyes roamed over her body and he nodded positively.

"Congratulations you are the one I want."

Michelle felt a rush of adrenaline and she clapped her hands together thanking Joseph. He laughed and pulled out a check for two thousand dollars.

"What do you say we start right now?" he asked waving the check in front of her.

She snapped up the check and agreed to be shot. She was just relieved that she could pay her rent for another month. Joseph pointed to the bed where at least a dozen different bikinis were laid out. She smiled as she looked at them, all were very pretty and of different styles which she enjoyed. The next two hours were a pleasant experience for Michelle, trying on the bikinis was actually fun and posing for the camera was exciting. Her opinion of Joseph had even changed from him being insincere to him being a professional. Michelle was just about to change out of her last bikini and back into her clothes when Joseph made her an offer that surprised her.

"How would you like to make five grand?" he asked holding up his check book with his eyebrows raised.

"I'm not a prostitute!" she said flatly to Joseph.

"Not quite what I was thinking," he said with a laugh. "I was thinking nude photographs for a special journal I am creating."

Michelle stood in silence and looked at the man who just offered her five thousand dollars to take a bunch of naked pictures.

"Just photos right?" she asked confirming that was all he wanted.

"That's right just some photos and you are done."

Michelle looked at Joseph and removed her top baring her breasts. She was perfectly still as he snapped his pictures. She felt her nipples hardening and felt flushed as the flash went off over and over.

"Very nice sweetie," he complimented her in a very low voice. "Let's take that bottom off now."

She did as he wanted and undid the bottom of her bikini revealing her neatly trimmed pussy and firm ass. He knelt down and pushed her legs apart.

"Look down at me," he requested.

Michelle looked down as he lay on the floor between her legs shooting upward getting her pussy and face in the same picture. He snapped a few more photos before covering the lens and handing her the second check.

"And that's a wrap," he said to Michelle as he began packing the bikinis and camera equipment.

"Great thanks," Michelle replied back quickly as looked for her clothes. "Do you see my clothes anywhere?"

He started laughing hard and Michelle was confused. "Oh you mean these clothes?" he teased holding them in his hand.

Before Michelle could answer she watched in horror as he threw them out the now open window to the alley below.

"What the fuck are you doing?" she screamed at the photographer.

"I'm done with your ass now get out and don't start banging on the door if you know what is good for you," he threatened in a harsh voice.

He moved quickly grabbing her by the wrist and pushing her out into the hallway, she turned around to have the door closed in her face. Panic set in and her heart pounded as she looked down the hotel hallway. She started to walk quickly trying to cover her breasts and pussy with her hands. She heard the bell from the elevator and then the doors open. She stepped into the small room where the vending and ice machines were. She hid behind them waiting for the people to pass by and go into their rooms. She felt like crying because she didn't know how she was going to get out of the hotel when she heard a familiar voice.

"Michelle is that you?" the voice asked quietly.

She peaked around the machine and saw the face of her father's friend Peter. She felt hope enter into her heart.

With a big smile she answered the man with gray hair, "I'm so happy to see you. Do you think you can give me a hand?"

He snuck her down the hall and into his room.

"I'm not even going to ask," he laughed as he moved to his closet to get some clothes for her.

She stood waiting with a grin thinking how odd the situation when a flash blinded her. She rubbed at her eyes as more flashes happened.

"What are you doing?" she yelled at Peter.

"Just taking some pictures of you to send to your dad and your dad's boss, unless of course you can think of a reason for me not to," he answered back calmly and stood in front of her staring at her naked body.

Furious and frustrated at being betrayed again she knew she couldn't let him send those pictures. It would break her father's heart and ruin his career for sure. Peter waited patiently and watched his friend's naked little girl fighting her emotions. Michelle stepped closer to the man and looked up into his eyes but saw no remorse or caring just lust. She dropped down to her knees and reached for his belt, she undid it and unzipped his pants letting them fall to the ground around his ankles. He wasn't wearing any underwear and stood out fully erect. Michelle gasped quietly and was surprised at the size of his penis, it was very thick and she found it oddly arousing even though she didn't like this man at all now. She took him in her hand and stroked him slowly listening to his groans. He loved her touch and ran his fingers into her hair pulling her pretty face to his cock. Michelle opened her mouth and accepted him, her lips closed tightly around his cock and she slowly sucked on him taking as much of him as she could. Michelle felt his grip in her hair tighten as the sounds of him moaning intensified.

"Stand up and go over to the desk," he ordered the naked girl on her knees with his dick in her mouth.

He watched her get up and walk slowly to the desk. "Now bend over and let me see that ass," he finished his instructions to Michelle.

She did as she was told as she pressed her bare breasts into the finished wood of the desk. It felt cold on her nipples as she watched him move behind her, she wanted to slap him but at the same time was curious how his cock would feel inside her. Peter rubbed his thick prick against her opening, spreading her lips and inching inside her. Michelle couldn't hold in her moans as it felt too good inside her. His slow hard thrusts lifted her up on her toes each time he buried himself inside her pussy. She gripped the sides of the desk and cried out as he fucked her faster and harder. He reached up with both of his hands and pulled her hair. Michelle couldn't hold it back any longer as he was forcing an orgasm out of her. Peter felt her pussy gripping at his cock as she grunted and groaned each time he slammed his body against hers.

"Now there's a good girl," he whispered into her ear. "Cum for me baby."

Michelle didn't answer her but her body did as she pushed back hard against him wanting him as deep inside her as possible. Her intensity was pushing Peter closer to the edge. He loved this young twenty three year old girl's body and fucked it roughly. His muscles tightened and the sensation grew in his balls. Michelle felt his thrusts getting shorter but faster and knew he was going to cum. He let out a loud cry and Michelle felt his warm cum shooting deep inside her. She closed her eyes as he filled her up.

"That's what I wanted," he moaned and stepped back pulling out of her.

Peter watched as the mixture of his cum and her juices spilled out of her pussy and down her thighs. He reached for his camera and started deleting the pictures he took earlier. Michelle turned looking over her shoulder and saw what he was doing and stood up straight.

"You can take some clothes from the closet," he told Michelle without looking up from the camera.

Michelle dressed in one of his work shirts and a pair of sweat pants. She looked at Peter one last time and glanced down at his cock and smiled softly. She no longer liked the man who was friends with her father but liked a part of him that gave her an orgasm.

JCanuck
JCanuck
30 Followers