Michelle Comes to England

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We kept this pretence up all the time we were chatting, Michelle doing her part in prolonging the harmless deception, for the three of us were all aware that at some time during the evening Ben would be told the truth! That is, until Ben said that he would have to think about getting home again, as he was staying with his parents and they were expecting him home as he had no key and would not want to keep them from their beds by waiting up for him.

This was Tricia's opportunity to come clean. She left the table, ostensibly to go to the toilet, and on her return she openly dropped a pair of black lace knickers onto the table in front of Ben.

"A present from me," she told the surprised and almost embarrassed Ben. "They are still warm, as you can feel if you pick them up, and probably a little damp."

It was my turn to drop the pretence, too. "I did not realise that you were wearing any knickers," I said to Tricia. "You don't usually wear any when we go out, so why were you wearing any tonight?"

"Simply so that I could take them off and give them to Ben," she laughed. He's not seen my knickers before, although I have shown him my pussy, as you know, just before he fucked Michelle."

Ben had just seemed startled, but now as Tricia talked and he began to realise that I had known about everything all along, he now started to regain his composure.

"You knew all along, then?" he asked me, almost incredulously, and then as I grinned in reassurance he looked at both Tricia and Michelle who also nodded to show that the whole thing had been more or less planned!"

"You did not mind, then?" he asked me, again almost as if he could hardly believe what he had just heard.

"I did not mind, I do not mind, and I will not mind in future," I reassured him. "In fact, I think Tricia was sending out a message when she gave you her knickers -- she's sitting next to you and no-one else is looking this way, so why not slide you hand up her skirt and grope her cunt?"

"You might find it still wet if you do," chuckled Tricia. "I've just had a pee, as you know."

"And when you've touched her up remember that I have none on, either," grinned Michelle. "So do you really want to go home for the night or would you rather sleep with me?"

Ben looked a little crestfallen, though, now, as he said. "I am afraid I shall have to go home. I have a reason for having to do so, but if I may I shall call on you again tomorrow, and then Michelle and I can travel back to University together."

So Ben gave a quick grope to both the girls, pointedly tasting his fingers after doing so, then reluctantly gave them both a kiss as he said "Goodnight," and finally went out.

So I had them both in bed for another night. And Ben would have Michelle for a whole three months! Lucky Ben. And lucky me tonight!

12