Michelle Fucks An Intern

Story Info
A lawyer who likes being slutty fucks at work.
1.4k words
4.15
104.7k
50
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Veri
Veri
814 Followers

Michelle's problem at work was only getting worse. For months she had willingly allowed herself to be pimped out as a whore and walked the streets or worked in a bar while her pimped either collected her money or pimped her out to a gang member which then had her work for him for the weekend. This had gone on for a few months with no problems at her work at a large law firm 40 miles away from the area where she was working as a whore.

But all of that changed when a mailroom intern had gone to the bar for an evening out and recognized Michelle and taped her strolling as a whore and soliciting customers for lap dances in the bar. Tony had confronted Michelle with the videos at work on the following Monday and had fucked her on her desk and told her she was now his whore at the office. His new rules for Michelle included her not wearing a bar or panties and he had given her two weeks to seduce all the other interns at the office or he would expose her.

Michelle had managed to comply with Tony's dress demands without drawing too much attention by always wearing a suit jacket over her blouse. But according to her Tony was relentless, constantly finding a reason to slip behind her in a hallway or a secluded room and run a hand up her skirt or inside her jacket brazenly cupping her tit while she just stood there.

It was the Friday of the first week Tony had discovered her and she realized it was time to start fulfilling Tony's other demands. As the day ended she asked one of the other interns in the mail room, a large 18 year old boy named Roy to come up to her office to help her move some furniture. When Roy arrived Michelle was waiting for him without wearing her jacket. Her large breasts were pressing against her blouse and her nipples and areola were visible under the sheer material.

Michelle started to walk as her pimp had taught her, swaying her ass and thrusting out her breasts. As she had Roy move a large leather chair she came up behind him and pressed her breasts into his back as she leaned over him pretending to help him place the chair.

Roy finished moving the chair and turned around quickly and he and Michele were in very close contact. Michelle looked at the clock on the wall. In the center of the clock was a small camera. Tony had installed the clock telling her he wanted video evidence that she was complying with his demands. Michelle could just imagine him watching her now. She knew that eventually that tape would be emailed to her and her husband would view it. Michelle asked Roy to sit on the couch. She turned her back to him and asked him to rub her shoulder. "It hurts so much." Roy began to gently massage the 42 year old lawyer's shoulders and Michelle leaned back into him. She grabbed his hand and pulled it around to the front. Roy did not have to be told twice as he hand immediately went to a large tit and he tweaked her nipple through her blouse. Michelle moaned.

"So it's true" Roy said. "Tony said you were having troubles at home and were very horny."

Michelle leaned back as Roy kissed her neck. "I am a horny slut. You want me?"

Roy bit her ear lobe has his hands fumbled with her blouse. When he had it off Michelle got up and walked over to the door to lock it, sticking out her tits and shaking her ass on her high heels as she went.

Michelle walked back over to the couch and sat on Roy's lap. He had to be over six foot and had long dark hair. He was a rock and roll type guy and that turned Michelle on s she ran her hands under his shirt and over the muscles on his arm. Roy kissed her and Michelle started making out with him. Roy's hands cupped her tits, alternately pulling on her nipples and gently stroking her tits.

"I love Milfs" Roy whispered to her. "Mmmmmm" Michelle said as her hands fumbled at his pants. After some more making out Michelle realized that Roy was pushing her down to the floor. Michelle went to her knees and reached for Roy's cock. Just as she was about to put it in her mouth Roy pulled it away. "Beg slut" he said.

Michelle looked down for a minute and then while on her knees she looked up at Roy and made eye contact with him. "Please let me suck your cock."

She reached for his cock but Roy pushed her away. "Does your husband know you suck cocks?"

Michelle reached for Roy's cock again. "Yeah he knows. Nothing he can do about it." She began to suck his cock in long deep strokes. Roy pulled his cock out of her mouth. "Kiss it. Tell the cock that you want it."

Michelle began to place small kisses up and down the 18 year old's cock. "I want you. This slut wants you."

Roy let Michelle suck his cock some more. "Tony says you are a real whore and guys can buy you on the weekends. Is that true?"

Michelle nodded as she sucked Roy's cock until he pulled it out. Then she stared down at the floor. "Yeah it's true. I like to play as a whore sometimes."

Roy reached down and pulled Michelle up and had her straddle him. His cock went into her smooth wet pussy and he bounced her up and down on it a few times and watched her tits bounce.

"Tell me more about what you do as a whore."

Michelle closed her eyes as she rode his cock. "I dress up in slutty outfits and go to a bad area of town and walk around. It's not long before I get attention."

Roy continued fucking her. "Do you have a pimp?"

"Yeah"

"Does your husband know?"

"Yeah."

"What goes on in the bar?"

Michelle leaned back as Roy's cock was bringing her to an orgasm.

"I walk around in slutty outfits and let guys play with my ass and tits and try to get them to buy a lap dance or take me to champagne room."

"Do you suck their cock in the champagne room?"

"Oh yeah I do" Michelle moaned as she realized she was about to cum.

"And can they fuck you too?"

Michelle started to cum. "Yes. Yes they can fuck me or I suck them or whatever they want. I am a slut and a whore and I love it. I love it." Michelle started to cum and she wrapped her legs tightly around Roy who continued fucking her. When she was done cumming Roy pulled out and turned her around on the couch and started fucking her doggy style. "Tell me more slut."

Michelle bit her lower lip as Roy's cock was hitting a spot deep inside her and she realized she would cum again.

"Well, I walk up and down the street in high heels and shake my ass and sometimes I let one of my tits hang out. Then guys stop their cars and I walk up to the window and let them play with my tits while I try to get them to pull over so I can suck them or fuck them."

Roy started pumping her harder. "You are a dirty little slut aren't you?" As he said this he reached around and pulled on her erect nipple.

Michelle started to cum again as Roy pulled her hair. She arched her back and lifted her head up. "Oh I am a slut. A dirty slut an common street whore. And now you know my secret."

"So I can fuck you whenever I want slut?"

Michelle was cumming again. "Yes. Just come up here and close the door and bend me over and fuck me. I'm your whore."

Michelle had an orgasm and a few moments later so did Roy. After they had finished and she had cleaned up and headed home her phone buzzed. It was an email from Tony. "Very nice slut. Tomorrow I want you to meet me at this address. It is a gym."

Michelle got home exhausted and took a bath and then went to bed. Her husband didn't even try and talk with her. As she lay down in her bed Michele wondered what Tony had in store for her tomorrow.

Veri
Veri
814 Followers