Michelle Gets A Job At A Strip Club

Story Info
My wife becomes a part time stripper and loses control.
3.7k words
3.75
180.9k
97
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Veri
Veri
814 Followers

My wife likes to experiment in strip clubs and play dangerous games. This is one of her stories.

"Get over here Ho."

My wife walked over to the strip club manager. She had just finished a shift dancing. It was her second night. She had entered an amateur contest the night before and first prize was a hundred dollars and a job if she wanted it. I watched her walk, her head down, her blonde hair matted and sweaty from a hard night dancing, her ass shaking in gold shorts way too tight, and thought of how she got herself into this mess which was rapidly taking over her life. As my wife walked over on her six inch heels, I could see that there was both fear and excitement in her eyes. It seemed like the worse she got treated in the strip club, the more turned on she got.

My wife was a corporate attorney for a large corporation in the next city over. For months she had been confiding in me about how the thought of being a low class stripper had turned her on. She was 42 and we had been married ten years and I could sense she was getting bored. She still had a great figure, but her ass had gotten a bit bigger and her breasts hung down a bit more then they used to, but that just made it more fun to play with them. She was 5'10 and had long legs and always turned heads when we went out.

After several weeks of pleading with me, I had located a small club on the outskirts of a blue collar working class town nearby, and we had agreed to go separately. I dropped her off about a block away and then I went in to the club, called The DucesXXX and had a drink at the bar. About ten minutes later my wife walked in and spoke with a manager at the door and then went into the back. About a half hour later the lights were dimmed and spots lights started flashing as they announced the start of the amateur contest. It wasn't really a contest, with a few new strippers and one drunk girl from the audience whose boyfriend pushed her on stage to dance and strip, and my wife.

What set my wife apart from everyone else was that she was older then the strippers in the club at 42, had the biggest breasts by far- 40's, and blond hair that hung just below her shoulders. After she finished dancing the audience voted by chanting "milf! Milf! Milf!" and the manager gave her the cash.

I left the club about an half hour later and then met my wife a block away. She was walking down the street in a way too tight pair of gold spandex shorts and a t-top shirt barely containing her big breasts. Several cars honked as she walked, her ass swaying as she struggled to walk in her high heels. As one car honked I saw her walk a bit slower and seductively shake her ass side to side. The car pulled over and my wife walked over to the passenger's side window. She leaned into the car, her ass slowly shifting from side to side. At one point I saw a big hand come out and grab an ass cheek. My wife did nothing to stop it and for a few minutes she continued to talk while the big hand massaged her ass cheek.

Eventually my wife leaned back from the window and I saw her quickly put one of her tits back into her shirt. Then she waked away, although the way she exaggerated her walk by shaking her ass actually made the phrase "sashay away" a better description of how she walked. The car sped off and my wife saw me and hopped into the car and was chatting a mile a minute. She was so turned on by dancing for strangers. And the club manager really wanted her to dance regular shifts. The racial mixup of the club was about half white and half black but they didn't get many older white women, especially ones with big tits. "Manny, the manager, things there will be a big demand for a milf with big tits!" my wife said.

"Who was in that car?" I asked.

"Oh, just some of the guys that work security. They wanted to make sure I was ok, and they really want me back tomorrow. They said we can all make a lot of money."

Later that night after we had had sex, my wife started talking to me.

"Honey, this is a rough club. If I dance, I will get hit on a lot. And at times I may have to give in a little." Before I could say anything, my wife continued "But I really really want to do this. Being a slut and whore has always been my fantasy. And now I can make it come true. It will just be for a short time. Please say yes."

I said yes.

Michelle then proceeded to tell me how it worked at the club. She would be assigned to one of the security guys. It would be his responsibility to look after her and get her customers. Together they would split the money she made dancing.

"The guys were fighting over me" my wife giggled. I think the guy you saw in the car, they call him Ace, won. He was a big time college football lineman last year but he tore his knee up and didn't get drafted, so he got a job working girls at the club. He's really big so the other guys let him get first choice of the girls. At the car he told me he was really in to me."

"I saw him with his hand on your ass."

In a teasing voice my wife asked me "did that turn you on?"

I didn't say anything, so she continued. "He had one of my tits out in the car. He was rubbing my nipple between his thumb on forefinger. It was really turning me on. That's why I needed you to fuck me so bad when we got home."

I went to sleep that night not really sure about what my wife was going to get herself into.

The next morning my wife got dressed for work. As she put her pearls on over her conservative blouse she said "It's such a turn on to be going to work as this conservative attorney during the day, knowing I will be some cheap strip club slut tonight."

My wife left for work and I did a few things around the house before I left. About three pm that day I got a text : "check your email."

I checked my email from my wife.

"Honey, I talked to Ace, He says it's better you don't come to the club until about 3am, an hour before closing. He wants me to concentrate on work and not worry about you. I said ok. Please let me do this. I have my other "work" clothes with me. I am going to stay late here, get a bite to eat and then be at the club at 10. I will see you when my shift is done. I love you for letting me be wild."

By midnight I was dying to find out how she was doing. I sent her a few texts and got no answer. Then my phone buzzed with a text from a number I didn't know.

"Ho working", was the text. There was a video attached. "In the video my wife was sitting on a guy's lap. She was facing the camera, but leaning back into the guy who couldn't have been older than 20. In one hand she had a cigarette, and her other hand was massaging the guy between his legs. In the video the guy's hand reaches around and pulls one of her tits out of her loose tank top. My wife smiles into the camera and leans back as the guy massages her tit and starts kissing her neck. My wife then turns around and takes off her shirt and puts her arms around the guy. She bounces up and down a bit and laughs as her tits bounce. Then the lights go down low and a slow song comes on and my wife is staring into the eyes of the teenager. Just as he pulls her close and I see her tilt her head to kiss him the video stops.

I didn't know what to do. I knew she would be giving guys lap dances and they would be fondling her tits and grabbing her ass, but I didn't think she would be making out half naked with guys half her age.

It was all I could do to not drive to the club and immediately pull her out of there. I went to fix myself a drink and stared at the clock. A few minutes later another text arrived with a video. This time my wife was talking into the camera.

"Hey baby, I'm ok. Ace is watching out for me. We're making money."

I could see that my wife's eyes were a bit glazed and she was slurring her words a bit.

As she was talking another guy came up to her and from behind he wrapped his arms around her and ground his groin into her ass. His hands went up her shirt and he was kissing her neck. My wife let of a bit of a squeal. "TJ. stop. I'm sending my boyfriend a video."

"Tell him his girl is the biggest money making ho in the club."

My wife looked into the camera, "Honey, let me go take care of this guy, I will call in a bit."

My wife turned back to TJ but she didn't realize that the phone camera was still recording her. "Baby, you still horny?" My wife leaned close to him and shook her tits and I saw her hand grab his crotch. TJ was running his hands down her back and squeezing her ass. He whispered something into her ear and she laughed. "You want some ass, talk to Ace." my wife said. From the back her tank top, which was loosely cut under the arms showed most of the side of her tits. TJ had been stroking the side of her tit with one hand, while the other hand was squeezing her ass. My wife shook her ass suggestively as TJ was grabbing it. My wife turned around and as she did I saw her tit out in TJ's hand. But my wife ignored how she was being gropped, "Ace" she yelled "don't send that" then the screen went blank.

A moment later a second text arrived.

"Your wife is my ho. she works for me. You see that? I sold her ass to that punk. I can sell it to anyone I want. Deal with it. Pick this ho up at 3:30 am and have her ass back here 10pm tomorrow night."

I left for the club and got there at 3:30. My head was spinning. I wanted her out of there and needed to talk to her about what Ace meant about her ass being sold. But when I walked in, I saw this scene playing out. The club was not as crowded as before.

My wife was standing by the bar and when Ace saw me walk in he yelled to her to get over to him. My wife saw me but didn't acknowledge me. She walked over to Ace. She had heavy doses of eye shadow and makeup and lipstick. Her transformation from corporate attorney to club slut was startling and very real.

"Bitch. Get back to the bar and walk back over here as the ho you are." 
"Ace no, please, not now."

"You want to work tomorrow night?"

My wife looked down at the ground.

"Yes."
"Yes what?"
"Yes I want to work tomorrow night."

"As what?"

"A dancer?"

"Wrong answer bitch. Walk over to the bar, and walk back over to me as I taught you to, and when you get here, talk like I want you to talk."

My wife glanced at me and then sighed and then lit a cigarette and put it in her lips which were caked in thick red lip stick. She walked across the room and turned. Then she put her cigarette in her mouth, pulled out one of her tits, and slowly walked across the floor, shaking her ass as hard as she could from left to right. Her tit was bouncing, her ass was shaking as she tottered on her high heels. Ace had his phone out and was videoing her. As she approached Ace her voice went up almost to the level as a little girl.

She took her cigarette out of her mouth. "Baby" she began to shake her hips even more as he was filming her. She knew she was talking into the camera and played to it. She batted her eyes and licked her lips. "Your ho is here. Can your ho work tomorrow night."

Ace leaned back and handed the phone to his smiling friend. My wife walked up close between his legs and picked up his hand and put it on her tit. With his other enormous hand Ace reached around and began to massage her ass. My wife took one of her long fingernails and began to trace it inside Ace's shirt.

"Baby. Let this cheap ho work for you and shake her ass and make her man money."
Then she leaned in and kissed him.

Then she broke off the kiss but kept her head touching his.

"You know I love being your ho baby. Please can I work for you tomorrow?"

Ace was rolling her nipple between his thumb and forefinger. My wife began to grind herself on his leg. She was whispering to Ace but I could hear it. "No baby. You know that makes me so wet. Not here baby. Lets go in the back and I'll take care of my man before I go."

Ace tugged on her nipple which was stiff. My wife moaned. "Don't baby. Not here. Don't make me do it here. I will be your ho, but please not this."

Ace laughed and continued to tug on her nipple and he kissed my wife and this time she kissed him back frantically. She had forgotten I was in the room watching. She was grinding herself on Ace's leg. His friend was still videoing it with his camera phone.

"Baby, please I need you to fuck me again. But in the back."

"Ain't it time for you to go home ho?"

My wife didn't even look at me.

"I don't want to go until I've had my man again."
My wife was staring into Ace's eyes and she bit his lip as he hands roamed over her ass and her tit. She was moaning even louder. "Baby. Now. In the back, before I cum here on your leg."

"Tomorrow night you will come home with me?"


"Yes baby. Your whore will go home with her man. Just tonight I need to go, but first, I need you."

"If I sent you home now and told you not to fuck that asshole would you listen to me?"

"Yes baby."

"Your pussy is mine now?"

"Only yours baby."

"You fuck only who I tell you to fuck?"

"It's your pussy baby. Come take what's yours.Please."

Ace stood up and smacked my wife's ass. "Get in the back ho."

My wife turned and looked at me. "Wait a half hour." Then she walked off, her tit hanging out, shaking her ass as hard as she could while walking on her high heels. She was a new person. A whore. Yesterday she would have never talked like that and would have never displayed her body as she was displaying it now. As Ace's friend walked by me he said "I'll send you some videos". Then he laughed.

I sat at the bar and a few minutes later the first video arrived. My wife was sitting astride Ace making out with him and both of them were getting high. She was completely naked and grinding herself into Ace while his hands freely roamed her body.

In the next video she was on a couch on her hands and knees and Ace was behind her. His nine inch cock was slowly going in and out of my wife as she squirmed and moaned.

"Its so big. Oh ...please....harder baby."

Ace picked up speed. "This pussy mine. This ho mine. I'm taping this to send to your asshole husband. Tell him."

"baby please..."

"Tell him." Ace stopped fucking her and she began to buck wildly, "baby please don't stop."

"Then tell him." Ace began to slowly fuck her again and he pulled her hair making her face the camera.

"I am his whore. I belong to him. This pussy is his." Ace quickened his pace.

My wife bucked back into him. "Get it get it get it. Get this pussy. Take this pussy. It's your pussy. Take it baby take it. Hit it hit it hit it. Hit this pussy."

"Tell him."

"Tomorrow after work I am going home with my man. I am going to suck and fuck him all night."

"Whose pussy is that?"

"Yours baby. Take it take it take it. Hit it hit it hit it. Hit your pussy hard baby."

"Who can you fuck?"

"Only who my man sells my ass to."

"What are you?"

"A whore."

"Wrong answer." Ace smacked my wife's ass. My wife began to moan and fuck wildly, I could tell she was cumming. This went on for two long minutes and then as Ace slowed down she kept her ass high in the air, but her head was dropping down and she was a rag doll in his control. Ace pulled her hair back and made her face the camera.

"Try again ho."

My wife gasped. I could see a second orgasm coming on.

"I am just a dumb ho. I am a stupid cunt. I belong to Ace. He sells my ass."

Ace began to pump her harder now and I saw my wife grab the couch and begin to cum as Ace grabbed her tits and then he let loose inside her. Then he collapsed on her and the video ended.

About thirty minutes later I saw my wife walk out from the back. She was wearing the same clothes. The tank top hid nothing. Stretched across the front you could see her nipples and areola. From the side the big hole showed the side of her tits. On her six inch heels her tits bounced as she walked slowly shaking her ass from side to side.

As she walked a few customers reached out and grabbed her. She let them stuff a few bills down her shirt which gave them the right to grab her ass or play with her tits for a few minutes. I saw one college age guy have a very serious discussion with her and then give her a card with his number. As they were talking she was rubbing herself on him and drinking a drink he had ordered for her. She flirted with him and didn't stop him when he slipped a hand up her shirt to play with a tit for a few minutes. Then he gave her a couple of twenties and she sat in his lap for a few minutes and kissed him while he felt her up.

Just before she got to me another customer grabbed her. He pulled her close to him and I could see she knew him. They chatted for a few minutes and every few minutes he kept trying to get her tits out of her shirt but she wouldn't let him. He would grab a tit but she would grab his hand and while she wrestled with one hand the other would be squeezing her ass. When she would try and move his hand off her ass, he would grab her tit. Then Ace walked by and told her "take care of my friend" and my wife sighed and reached into her purse and lit a cigarette as the guy pulled both her tits out of her shirt. Then she just stood in front of him for a wife while he felt her up. Every few minutes she would let him kiss her. As her tits were pinched and pawed and sucked and as her ass was grabbed, I would see Michelle sigh and roll her eyes. But she would continue to shake her tits and ass in a suggestive manner. The reality of being a stripper was sinking in. Maybe she wouldn't go back tomorrow I thought. But eventually, despite herself, she started to get turned on and began to grind herself on his leg as he sucked on one of her tits and then kissed her deeply. Then they stood up and he pulled her by her hand and and walked over to a booth. My wife tottered over on her high heels. He tits swaying back and forth and her ass shaking with her ass cheeks slipping out from the tight shorts. Then they both sat down for a minute and I saw the guy put his arm around my wife and kiss her and reach his hand up under her tank top. Then there was some whispered conversation and my wife was smiling but saying no but the guy was saying yes and then I saw my wife sigh and say OK. One of her tits was out and the guy was running his finger around her areola. Her nipple was sticking straight out and was rock hard.

Then I saw my wife kiss him again and then her head disappeared below the table. A few minutes later she stood up, put her tits in her shirt and quickly walked over to me.

She walked past me. "Take me home before it gets worse."

I followed her out the door into the early morning darkness.

Veri
Veri
814 Followers