Michelle Gets Her Share

Story Info
Working wife and mother gets more than her share of cock.
1.7k words
3.73
101.5k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mrtenant
Mrtenant
11 Followers

This is not the first story I've ever written, though it is the first I've submitted to this site. It is fiction, completely. I tried to get a different sort of perspective and technique (namely, a reverse order type introduction) It may be a total failure, idk, but I do hope you pervs out there in Litland enjoy. It is for you, From one perv to another.

*****

So, I love to suck cocks. I just love the look, smell, taste of a naked cock fully aroused by and for me that I get to play with and tease cum out of. Today, as I get dressed for work, I wear my usual skirt suit with black pantyhose, no panties, white, almost sheer top with a cami underneath and my half shelf bra. I love it when my erect nipples poke through my clothing. Turns me on to show off that I am aroused, especially in places where I should not be, like work. Oh, better shove that bullet vibe in my cunt before I finish with the hose. There we go, all ready. I look in the mirror. I look pretty good, make up is good. Ready to go to work.

I work at a law firm. Legal Assisstant. A normal drive, meaning, without stops, is usually about 15-20 minutes. It's Monday. Mmmmmm... Monday- takes an hour and half on Mondays.

I stop at Mike's office first. He runs an Insurance Agency and is always the first one there. This will be my second time with him. I go into his office and he is looking good, there in the lobby. Mike is very tall, maybe 6'5" or so and very well built. His dark hair is neatly groomed, he's well shaved, has on a NICE suit. Very sexy. He locks the door and leads me into his inner office behind his desk. The room is nicely decorated, plaques, pictures, trophies, plants. Very clean.

I drop to my knees while turning on the vibe in my pussy. It makes my mouth open in slight shock. I start opening his belt, unfastening the pants, and pull them down, he steps out of them and while I press my face on his underwear clad cock. He folds his pants and neatly drapes them on the desk. I stroke his cock through his underwear as he sits in his chair. As I pull his growing cock out, I moan again as the vibe hits me again. I am warmed up now and start kissing, licking, sucking on Mike's beautiful, white, 7" cock with lusty, sloppy abandon. As I slurp and jerk on it, he moans in time with me. I just fucking love how it's so nice, trimmed, masculine, mmmmmmm more cock.

As I suck and slurp on his cock, I tell him I love it, I love his fucking cock, I love his cum and I want it shooting in my mouth. I just love the feeling of his pulsing cock as it cums in my mouth. I suck and slurp and lick and moan for a few more minutes as that bullet in my cunt pushes me to the edge. A few more sucks and he is groaning and cumming hard. It's fucking electric, as he humps up into my mouth as he groans out YESSSSSSSSS over and over. His hot salty cum jets down my throat and fills my cheeks. I swirl it around with his dick still in my mouth as I cum hard from the bullet in my puss. I'm moaning as I drink it all down, adding his essence to my own.

I shake and shudder in orgasm while I hold his cock. It's still leaking and slimy. I kiss it, lick up the rivers of cum all over it, swallowing as I do so. I clean it with my mouth and tongue as I moan from orgasmic aftershocks. So fucking good. After he is cleaned up, I put it away for him. He pulls up his pants and buckles the belt. I give him a slight kiss as I head out the door on my way to my next stop.

I stop at two more places before I go into work. I do the same for Aaron's big black rod. He is into real estate. I can barely fit my mouth around his head it's so large. But I do, and like before, I cum hard from the bullet vibe as he is shooting his creamy load in my mouth. I love cleaning his cum off his shiny big black dick.

My last stop before going to work is much the same. Only this guy is brand new. Just met him the other day. He is so looking forward to this, which makes it even spicier. Geoff is an Accountant. He says his wife no longer does anything with him. Can't say I blame her in some ways. He is a bit fat, but, I felt his package the other day at lunch and he has a nice dick for me to suck and slurp on. And suck and slurp on his hot manly dick, I do! I want his cum bad, and it shows in my enthusiasm. He grunts loudly as he cums. He fucking cums buckets, too! Must have been quite a backup there. Hahaa!! Six full ropes of hot sticky cum jet down my throat. I have to swallow fast to keep this down. It's so nasty, I just fucking love it!

I go to work and greet everyone. I have total cum/dick breath, yet, everyone is so nice to me there. I go in to my boss' office and he smiles as he stands up in greeting. I close the door as he takes my hand around to the back of the desk, where I drop to my knees and start fishing his cock out. I talk to him as I suck his cock. I ask him if he likes it. I look in his eyes as I suck and slurp on him. I tell him is cock is wonderful, I want his cum, he moans as I tell him his balls are delicious. Sometimes I can taste his wife's pussy on his dick, but I don't care, I love it. I want his rock-hard, fucking dick cumming in my mouth.

MMMMMMMMM, I cum hard again for the fourth time today as my boss' cum starts shooting in my mouth. My pussy spasms with every pulse his dick produces. I moan as his dick falls out of my mouth and small drops of cum dribble on my cleavage. I recover somewhat and clean him up and put his cock away. He thanks me as I head out to the women's restroom to check myself. I rub his cum drops into my cleavage, check my hair and makeup. And go to work. I'm kick ass at my job, so I never have problems.

It's my secret. No one knows I do this except the men involved. It's just a nice blowjob. Well, I guess that's not all, really. I suck off these guys and a few others this way a couple times a week before work. I rotate them around so that it always seems fresh when I'm in to suck a dick. I don't get paid for it, it's my pleasure. All these hot hard naked dicks for me. I have some 18 men on my calendar as of now.

My husband doesn't know, he'd be so pissed. I am so horny when I get home from work anyway that I fuck his brains out that night until two or three in the morning. Of course the kids don't know. I definitely keep it from them. My girlfriends and neighbors don't know. They'd rat me out anyway, somehow.

When my husband goes out of town, I have one of the men cum over to the house around eleven or twelve that night after the kids have gone to bed. I fuck and suck him in my and my husband's bed in every way imaginable for hours. The hard fucking cock, the naughty situation, everything, has me cumming in multiples, usually 5 or 6 times.

He usually leaves about 4 in the morning. Leaves me snoozing, naked, with cum drooling out of my cunt, dried on my face, tits, and back, and on occasion drooling out of my sore ass. Yes, it's exhausting at times, but I just fucking love the hot raunchiness of it all.

One time, I had two of them over. It was fucking awesome. Jesse and Rick are from the gym I work out at. My husband went to Singapore to arrange an account of some sort and was going to be gone for a few days. The very first day around midnight, I had them cum over and we fucked each other silly. I was in heaven with a nice hard cock in each hand attached to a muscular hunk! We did fucking everything. I sucked one while getting my pussy plowed. I sucked them both off simultaneously, rode one while sucking another. I even tried the double penetration thing for a bit. It was all sooooo intense.

My husband actually called in the middle of it, due to the time difference. At that time, I was riding a cock while the other was fucking my smallish tits. I had the phone in my hand as the men were doing me. Before I hung up, Rick, the one fucking my tits, started cumming. It was jetting out of his cock as I was saying goodbye to hubby. As I told him I loved him, I had cum dripping from my chin as Rick was smearing his cock on my other cheek. I love my husband. He is a great provider and father. I got off soooooo fucking hard that night fucking the two hunks while my husband was away working. We talked about it the whole time while we were fucking.

I started doing this after going back to work when my second kid was born. I knew I would. That pregnancy got me crazy horny all time like when I was in college. Since I've been married, 12 years now, I've probably sucked off a couple hundred different men and fucked a dozen or so in my bed while hubby was out of town. He doesn't suspect a thing, I've been doing it so long, my cover technique is flawless.

My name is Michelle, I am 38 years old, I am tall, a real blond, work out regularly, smallish tits, nice ass (I think). I'm no supermodel, but I look good. I get more than my share of cock. And I always will.

Mrtenant
Mrtenant
11 Followers