Michelle Gets More Help

Story Info
She exposes her husband to family and friends!
2.4k words
4.32
104.3k
41

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/05/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Saturday morning this week was going to be different, Michelle thought. She was going to test her husband Allen's commitment to his desire for a CFNM lifestyle. Just a few days ago she caught him masturbating to porn on their computer. Over the next few days she indulged him with nightly sessions of requiring him to be naked and serve her; pretty vanilla really. But surprising him by having her mother catch her jacking him off upped the ante and although he was extremely embarrassed he didn't run out of the room, in fact, he submitted completely when Michelle asked her mother to wash his 'package'!

Today she would double the stakes! When Allen entered the kitchen there was no bowl on the table. Michelle was having her coffee. He went to the cupboard and took out a soup bowl.

"What are you doing, darling?"

"I'm getting a soup bowl."

"Whatever for, lover boy?"

"You know!"

"Yes, I do know, but I want you to tell me."

"Ok....., it's for my semen."

"And?"

"And what?"

"What?"

"Don't be coy, dear. Tell me how you expect your semen to get into the bowl."

"You're going to masturbate me."

"Maybe....."

"What do you mean, maybe? I thought your rule was that I had to start each day by being masturbated?"

"That's right, sweetheart! Just not right now. First I want you to set the table in the dining room. I'm having a little brunch this morning and you're going to serve it!"

Allen's cock began to throb and within seconds was pointing up at his chest. "Who did you invite?"

"Never you mind, honey buns, you'll find out when you greet them at the door!"

"You wouldn't."

"I did and you will! This was all your idea you know. You should be careful what you wish for!"

Allen never dreamed that reading about CFNM would lead to this or that his wife would go to such lengths to humiliate him. He wanted to tell her that this was a mistake but his cock was telling him to do it.

Allen began setting the table. "How many guests did you invite?"

"Today? Just three; including my mother."

"What does 'today' mean he wondered? What else could she be planning?"

He set one place on each side.

"This won't do, Allen, put two places on the side by the bay window; and open the drapes; I want lots and lots of light."

Allen moved the place setting to the other side of the table.

Aren't you forgetting something, Allen?"

"What, dear?"

"Your soup bowl, Allen, it belongs on the side facing the window."

"You're going to jack me off in front of your friends?" Asked, incredulously.

"My mother saw you cuming, you liked that didn't you?"

"Well....."

"Admit, it Allen, when my mother saw me jacking you off it gave you a rush."

"But...."

"Just admit it , Allen, you like being naked for me and you like it when I masturbate you and it was a big turn on when my mother caught us and now it's going to be a dream come true for you to be naked for four women all at the same time. You want them to see you naked. You want them to see your hard cock and you want them to see me masturbate you! Admit it Allen!" She emphasized loudly.

Allen paused but admitted, "You're right, Michelle, but what will they think?"

"They will think that you are my little sex toy...my boy toy! They might even be jealous!"

Allen's cock was still very hard. It hurt so good! But still there was that nagging fear...who would be here...what would they think?

"Allen."

"Yes, dear?"

"When all three ladies are here I want you to offer them a drink. There's tomato juice and vodka for Bloody Marys and rum and orange juice for Screw Drivers and pomegranate juice. You are my naked butler....do you understand?"

"Yes, Michelle." Allen answered, resigned to his fate.

No sooner he had spoken that the door bell rang. Allen's face turned crimson as he walked towards the door and opened it. It was his mother-in-law.

"Good morning, Mother," Allen stammered, "so nice to see you."

"It's so nice to see you too, Allen!" She answered sweetly as she stared at his erect cock and then gave him a quick kiss on the cheek.

"Let me help you with your coat, Mother."

"Thank-you, Allen, it's a little chilly this morning but it doesn't seem to be bothering you!" She said in obvious reference to his throbbing cock,

Allen escorted his mother-in-law to the living room and called to his wife, "Your mother is here, Michelle."

"I'll be right there, Mother!"

"Take your time, Michelle, Allen is entertaining me." Just then the door bell rang again.

"Excuse me, Mother."

"By all means, darling, don't keep your guests waiting."

Allen went to the front door and opened it for his wife's sister Susan. "Please come in, Susan."

"Thank-you, Allen, it is a pleasure to see you. I mean, really see you!" She flicked his penis with her gloved finger and smirked. "But, Allen I didn't know how much you liked me." Allen's cock bounced up and down as his heart thumped in his chest.

"May I hang up your jacket, Sue?" Allen answered, trying to remain calm.

"Of course, Allen, but do you think that hook can support my jacket?" She teased him again. "Oh...., sorry, you meant in the closet, didn't you?"

Allen just blushed. He knew that he would be in for a lot more verbal abuse from his sister-in-law. "Michelle! Sweet loveable Sue is here!"

"Bring her in, dear." Allen escorted his sister-in-law to the living room where his wife and mother-in-law were already chatting and as soon as he left the hallway the bell rang again.

"That must be Mrs. O'Reilly." Michelle said, "She's the only one missing."

"Not my secretary, Michelle," Allen pleaded half-heartedly.

"Oh, Allen, she's known since I visited your office to jack you off."

"Really, Michelle! You go to Allen's office to jack him off? You're a lucky man, Allen!" Sue teased.

Allen didn't think he could get any more embarrassed as he went to open the door for his secretary.

"Good morning, Mrs. O'Reilly."

"Good morning, Allen! Michelle told me about your interest in CFNM but honestly I didn't know a thing about it! I'm learning though and I think it might be fun. Looks like you agree!"

Allen knew he was in for a lot of teasing but he hoped it might dwindle as the day went on. He put Mrs. O'Reilly's coat in the closet and took her to the living room. "Have you met my mother-in-law and sister-in-law, Mrs. O'Reilly?"

"Why yes, Allen, we met at your wedding, remember? How are you Mrs. Johnston? Miss Johnston?"

"Please, Mrs. O'Reilly, call me 'Marge.' I have a feeling we are going to be come much better acquainted."

"Oh yes, Mrs. O'Reilly, I'm Susan but please call me 'Sue.' All my friends do and I know we will be good friends since we're all here to support Michelle and Allen."

"Very well, ladies, then please call me 'Colleen'."

"I'm sorry to interrupt you ladies but Michelle has asked me to offer you a drink before brunch!" Allen said.

"Your choices this morning are coffee, orange juice, pomegranate juice or tomato juice! For those of you who are inclined to imbibe we have whiskey, rum and vodka which I will be happy to mix to your liking!"

Sue spoke up first, "I'd like one of those screwdrivers you make with a touch of pomegranate."

"Ooh! That sounds interesting! I'll have one of those too." Colleen agreed.

"Make mine a Bloody Mary but easy on the hot sauce." Marge added.

"Looks like you guys are in a party mood." Michelle observed, "Make mine a pomegranate and rum with a splash of lemon, please."

"Coming right up, ladies!" Allen went to the kitchen and prepared the drinks and as he did he relaxed. As he served the drinks his cock was still swollen but no longer pointing at the ceiling!

"Michelle, dear," Sue teased, "It looks like Allen has lost interest already." Allen blushed and his heart rate spiked causing his penis to bob up and down.

"That's better, Allen." Sue cooed, "It's much better when you constantly show us how much you like us!"

"Leave him alone, Sue, it's not nice to tease!"

"It's alright, Mother. I want you to tease Allen. If he wants to be an exhibitionist he deserves what he gets."

"What about at work, Michelle, it's not very professional to tease your boss in public."

"Of course not, Colleen, but I'm sure you can think of ways to remind him that you know all his secrets."

"Shall we take our drinks to the table, ladies? Allen, there's a nice cheese strata in the oven. Would you be so kind as to serve it?"

As Allen prepared their plates Michelle explained to her guests. "A few days ago I discovered that my husband Allen, a man who enjoys a fine reputation as an accountant, has a keen interest in something called CFNM. Briefly, it meant that Allen was exploring the idea of being naked in the company of clothed women! Men who share this particular interest fantasize about being naked and in some cases being masturbated by these women. Over the last few days Allen has read numerous stories about this activity to me and we've had great fun playing together while Allen is naked and I am not."

"What does this have to do with us?" Colleen asked.

"Quite simply, Allen is still a very highly sexed young man and he seemed to really enjoy being naked around the house. I can keep up with his needs at home most of the time but there will be time when I might need to call on you, Mother, or you, Sue to sort of help Allen take the edge off; if you know what I mean?"

"But that doesn't explain why you invited me, Michelle." Colleen interrupted.

"Colleen isn't it obvious, you're with Allen eight or nine hours a day! Who better to keep an eye on him at work?"

"I suppose." She thought about the proposition.

"So, Michelle, what are we here for this morning? Are you going to masturbate him for us?" Sue giggled.

"Not exactly, Sue, but it is a very special day for Allen." He was listening intently from the kitchen. "Allen, would you please join us?"

Allen came into the dining room. "What is it, Michelle?"

"Do you recall what you promised me, Allen?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"Would you please tell the ladies just what you promised?"

Allen blushed, again his heart rate quickened and his cock began to swell and throb."

"It's so cute the way your cock bounces up and down when you are excited, Allen." Sue teased.

Allen took a deep breath and began, "I promised to not touch myself as much as possible and that whenever I became uncomfortable I would ask Michelle to help me become comfortable again."

"This 'uncomfortable', Allen?" Colleen mused, "What does that mean?"

"Tell her, Allen." His wife prodded.

"Well ....from time to time I have sexual thoughts and I get an erection that won't go away...."

"So...what you're saying is that when your nuts are aching you're either going to have sex with Michelle or she's going to get you off some other way." Colleen said plainly, interrupting him.

"Yes, ma'am."

She looked at Michelle, "And just what do you want me to do?"

"Well, Colleen, I can't be with Allen twenty four hours a day. I need someone I can trust to keep an eye on him at work. I don't want anyone taking advantage of him when he is vulnerable."

"So....when he gets horny you want me to call you?"

"I might not be able to come to his office."

"So...what do you want me to do?"

"I'd like you to be able to step in for me and masturbate him." Allen was blushing even more.

"Really!!!"

Michelle turned to her mother and sister. "And there might be times when I'll need your help too."

"I'm in!" Sue exclaimed wasting no time at all as she winked at Allen.

"You know I'm always there for you, Michelle." Her mother agreed.

"Can I count on you, Colleen?"

"Well...this is very unusual but I'll give it a try."

"So Michelle, what now? Are you going to masturbate him for us? Or.... are we going to masturbate him?" Sue asked a little too willing to 'help'.

"It's more special than that." Michelle explained, "Allen is going to ask you to help me, aren't you Allen?"

"Is that what you want, Michelle?" Allen blushed as he spoke quietly.

"Go ahead, Allen, ask them for their help!"

"Ladies, Michelle needs your..."

'Ask them one at a time, Allen."

"Michelle..." Allen pleaded.

"One at a time, Allen." She insisted, sternly.

Allen looked at his mother-in-law and swallowed hard.

"Don't be shy, Allen, I already washed your package once this week!"

Colleen covered her mouth trying to suppress a giggle.

"Mother, would you be willing to help Michelle keep my balls comfortable?"

"Yes I would." She replied warmly.

"Susan, would you be willing to help Michelle keep my balls comfortable?"

"You know I would!" She answered enthusiastically. She was so excited in fact that Allen noticed her nipples hardening against her cotton blouse.

"Mrs. O'Reilly, would you be willing to help Michelle keep my balls comfortable when I'm at work?"

"I'm willing to help at any time, Allen. Michelle can count on me." Her tone was all business but the gleam in her eye belied her calm demeanor.

"Ladies, thank-you for agreeing to help keep Allen from becoming so horny that he might be tempted to stray; in honor of this occasion; Allen has a special treat for us, today is the last time that Allen will masturbate himself." Allen's eyes widened. "As a token of his pledge to me I am going to have him masturbate for us right now!"

"Michelle...." Allen's eyes pleaded for mercy. "Don't make me..."

"Enough, Allen, your cock is all mine now, your semen is all mine now! I want you to prove your faithfulness to me by obeying me. Jack off, dear, right now!" she instructed, cheerily!

Allen looked around the table. They were all smiling. Not exactly a friendly smile. More of a knowing smile; they knew he was whipped. Pussy whipped!

Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
12 Comments
smooth_Ballssmooth_Ballsalmost 2 years ago

I enjoy the story line but again feel things are going too fast.

Like in the previous part, when his wife, owner of his cock and balls, arranges to let her mom watch as he cums and then proceeds to degrade him completly by empowering her mom to handle him, by ordering him to hand over his genitals to his mother in law for cleaning. This is a great turn in their relationship, he was a husband roleplaying a risque game with his wife before, but he really becomes a boytoy when he's forced to accept that another woman has every right to cup his balls and touch him in the most intimate way just because she is a woman and he is a naked male. The moment his mistress asks and allows her mom to clean his semen from his belly and sticky cock he's not a partner any more but an object, a posession. Would she really spend that very special moment of power and triumph peeing alone in the toilet?

And his former wife and now mistress tops it just a few days later by inviting her sister and his secretary into the ring of power. sis in law makes it clear she understands the shifting of power when she feels his naked hardon right when entering the house.

His mistress holds a speech, telling the 3 other women she invited that her husband is now a toy, that his cock now is her cock and she wants to empasize this point by shattering his private sphere. His mistress understands that she only truly owns his cock and balls when she gives them freely to others.

And makes a propper ritual from it, has him go from one clothed women to the next, ask her in form to help his wife, his owner to keep his balls emptied. which is a way of asking her to please ignore his privacy, his wish for decency, his control over his own most private matters and take that control in her own hands, with his genitals in her own hands.

And the women just nod the head? They are invited into co-ownership of his body and sex and they don't even grab the wood he presents them?

His mom in law who knows those things from years with her own hubby when he was still in the picture, she knows to control men by their cock and their immense need to get touched, felt up, fondled or even slapped there all the time. She cupped his balls before, she would do it again to show she takes him in her realm. Mothers have seen it all, she's not shy. This is the moment she starts to dominate him and he should understand it won't always be easy. Thus she might want to extend her arm a bit more, reach beyond his scrotum, claim his perinaeum her territory and while all the other women watch, lay a finger on his most vulnerable place, pushing just a little so he knows that she has him. And held like that she makes him say it again, rephrase it in his own words. That he will do as she says and that he gives himself into her hands. Tears well up in his eyes.

Then he turns to his sister in law. she smirks, had felt he was an interesting male all the time and, truth be told, had had thoughts about tempting him before. And now this! No need of sneaking, of trying things behind her sister's back, instead she is invited to play with the goods openly helping her sister to own and degrade this veiny cock. These heavy balls she weighs in the pam of her hand, then closes her fist, holding them tight in her grip. The moisture in her twat is boiling and her entire body tingles from the power she feels, the nergy that flows from his sex through her arm. She tightens her hand even more, squeezing him so he gets a first impression of the troubles he'll be in. He gasps, has to breathe a moment to adapt to the mixture of pain and lust her grasp gives him and then, his voice hoarse, repeats the obvious, that he is completly in her hands.

And finally his secretary. Unlike the inlaws she never saw his private side before. There was that afternoon when his wife came to the office and made it understood that she wanted half an hour of no disturbance to administer some marital maintenance. A juicy secret among two women but a far step from seeing her boss exposed, aroused and erect in front of her. And seeing him was only the start of it. She had to ask twice but his wife was very clear that it was expected she'd actlike his wife to keep his balls comfortable. eight hours every workday she'd be in charge of his genitals, empowered to make him strip and show her his hardon. to tell him to wank his rod for her or do that herself if she felt so inclined.

Could that be real? Or were they playing a practical joke on her? Here, with his wife, her mom and sister all staring at him and her she needed to establish the new relation, claim her boss as her new toy, his shaft as her's to hold and manipulate. so not only does she take him with her manicured fingers, she exploes him. The smooth softness of the warm skin and then the hard fibers inside, she closes her hand around it. A delicate touch and then, when his wife nods her head, his sis in law licks her lips, his mom in law almost shining from the female power they all share. she moves her hand up, puts some extra pressure on his frenulum as she watches the foreskin close around his dickhead like a woolen cap. Then down, drawing the forskin back down until the skin is tight and his glans shines purple like a polished marble. He sighs, trembles. "Don't you dare cumming without permission!" she shoots at him and is surprised herself by this new tone of command in her voice. And her order hits him like a whip.

He breathes hard, fighting with his loins to not cross the line. she let's go of his swollen member to see it jerk and jump. The women keep silent and only his hard breathing and whimpers fill the room as he finally succeeds to keep himself from spraying to early. Then the women cheer, beaming at each other in pride of conquering him.

Finally his wife clears her throat and tells him to complete the ritual now and slowly wank himself for them...

FatWillySTLFatWillySTLover 2 years ago

It's always so sad when trolls have to post comments anonymously. Perhaps they should crawl out from their mothers basement and try to lead a productive life. Ora11lyfix8ed, keep up the good work. I love the stories and come to your page often.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
More Please

I love this story and can’t wait to hear what happens next. Allen is a lucky guy and I would gladly take his place anytime.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Only for brain sick idiots!!!

....."Just a few days ago she caught him masturbating.......!!!!" And now she is presenting him to publicity??? After a few days??? Either you are realy brain sick or your lechery is the mainspring to that crap!! Even its a fantasy it have to be believable otherwise its only laughable crap!!!

0ra11yfix8ed0ra11yfix8edover 7 years agoAuthor
You might br right!

But you troll these stories. Are you just a little off balance?

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
Michelle Finds Out She catches her husband masturbating.in BDSM
Small Penis Humiliation Of Husband Empowered by SPH, wife goes further than ever.in Fetish
Michelle Gets Help She recruits her mother.in BDSM
Shy Wife Fucks Stranger for Husband A modest wife enjoys fulfilling her husband's fantasies.in Loving Wives
More Stories