Michelle Gets Ready To Go Out Again

Story Info
Michelle gets ready for her second night as a whore.
2.2k words
3.97
84.7k
43
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Veri
Veri
814 Followers

After Michelle got home she slept for several hours. Her body had some bruises on it, noticeably around her breasts where her customers had marked her large breasts with bite marks and bruises.

A few hours after she was home her phone started to ring with voice and text messages. First was from her pimp telling her to call. Then the guy she had met who wanted to take her away the following weekend sent a few texts, the last two with video attachments. In one she was straddling him with her arms around his neck while she rhythmically bounced up and down on his cock, her eyes tightly shut, her face tight in concentration as you could see she was trying to cum. She was frantically grinding her pussy and moaning and her nails were dug into her lovers neck. As the video ends she starts moaning that she is cumming. The note attached said "remember this? You can have all you want next weekend. Call me. Brad." In the back ground you can hear the other two boys commenting on her, calling her a whore and making comments on her tits flopping around and how she really loved to be fucked.

In the next video attached to a text, Michelle goes from her knees where she was sucking Brad to her hands and knees, with her tits hanging down freely. Brad come from behind her, slaps her ass, which causes her to moan, and asks her if she wants to be fucked? Michelle answers by wiggling her ass, her high heel shoes were the only things she was wearing besides her panties which had been pushed off to the side. Brad gets behind her and Michelle gasps as he plunges his large cock into her. He pulls her hair causing her to arch her back, jutting her tits straight out. The video ends as Michelle is moaning "fuck me. fuck this whore good and hard."

By noon Michelle had over a dozen text messages and voice mails. She woke up, took a shower, had some breakfast and took her phone outside where she began to smoke and listen to her voice mails. She had stopped smoking several years ago, but had started again yesterday, saying it calmed her down and made her look and feel like a whore, walking down the street, waiving her cigarette while she shook her ass.

"Yes baby. It's me. Your Ho. I was sleeping baby. Sorry baby. I will baby. Next time I'll keep the phone near me. No baby. Just you. I want you. Now baby. I'll do whatever you say just to have some of you baby. I want you now. Your cock in my lips, me curled up beside you, sucking my man." Michelle was cooing into the phone and walking seductively back and forth, shaking her ass, as if she was on the street, although she was just in the back yard where no one could see her. She was adopting her whore personality again.

"Yes baby. I'll be there by six. All night baby. For you. On the street, shaking my ass, making you money. But then I get you baby, right? I get you when I'm done. Just you and me baby. Your Milf ho sucking and fucking you....cause I need you baby. I need to be your ho and afterwards I need you to fuck your ho. OK? Oh baby, I miss you already. Ok. I will be there."

Michelle finished and walked inside.

"You're going out again?" I said, although I knew the answer.

Michelle shook her hair out of her eyes. "You told me I could play with this. Explore this side of me. You had a chance to stop it yesterday and you didn't. That 19 year old kid picked me up, took me to a motel where you watched from a closet as he fucked me and got me to promise to be his whore. You could have stopped it at any time, including the time I went outside to shake my ass for him. But you didn't. Now I'm his whore. And...."

Michelle paused a minute and looked at me and then looked away. "And I like it. I like being a whore. I loved walking down the street yesterday shaking my ass and tits and having cars beep at me. Did you see me pick up those college boys on the street. I leaned into their car and they pulled out my tits like they owned them. My ass was sticking out and I was wiggling it as some 18 year old kid fondled my tits, called me a whore, and was negotiating for me to blow and fuck all three of them."

Michelle paused for a minute and went into her small hooker purse and pulled out another cigarette and lit it as if she was acting defiantly. "This is what you wanted" she said defiantly...."And now you've got it. Your wife is a whore."

I was stunned for a moment as it sunk in. Michelle was accusing me from not stopping her fantasy and protecting her. But she was also saying she liked it and wanted it. I was confused and didn't know what to do.

"You don't need to go out tonight."

"I don't?" She sneered. "He has twenty videos of me. He'll post them on the web. People will see me. I will lose my job. We can't afford that."

"No we can't" I said.

"So now I'm a whore and I have to shake my ass on the streets for my pimp. And next weekend I have to go away with this guy who I don't really know and let him fuck me all weekend or he will post pictures and videos and me and the same thing will happen."

"What about your pimp?"

"I will tell him that I have a family thing to attend. I will tell him that I will work Wednesday night and Thursday night instead to make up for it. Then Friday afternoon I will leave with Brad and be back by Sunday. I hope you're happy."

Michelle walked away and I sat pondering her attitude. I hadn't expected this. I had expected her to be happy and satisfied with the sex and grateful with me letting her live out what had always been her fantasy. We had talked for years about her fantasy of being a whore and at times she had dressed provocatively and we had driven to seedy motels where she had walked in, rented a room, and then walked back to the car as if she was a whore and I was her customer. But this was a whole new level.

A few minutes later Michelle came out into the living room. She was wearing a very short red leather skirt, with fishnet stockings and gold high heels. She had a fishnet shirt which left nothing to the imagination. Her large breasts were visible through the material. I noticed that her nipples were erect and almost jutting through the fishnet. She had put on thick red lipstick and blue eye shadow and put her hair back tight in a long, blonde pony tail. She had a small gold and silver purse with a small silver chain slung over one shoulder. She was every inch a streetwalking whore. Inside her purse she had her cell phone, her cigarettes, her red lipstick to reapply, and several packs of condoms. She was ready for her second night on the streets.

"How do you like me?" She asked. Before I could answer she pulled out her phone. "He's been sending me more videos." Michelle was talking about her pimp. In the first one she is walking up and down the street in her tight jean shorts, tottering on her high heels, shaking her ass, and waiving seductively at cars who beeped at her. "He says this is his favorite, as I have been turned into a streetwalker and he did it. He's right you know. He turned me. I loved the way he fucked me. I really didn't want to be a whore. I just wanted him to keep fucking me but when he threatened to stop I literally panicked and agreed to it."

In the second video he is fucking her and holding his phone. At first he was on top of her in missionary position and Michelle is naked and she is staring wide eyed into the camera, as her big tits shake, and she is saying "oh, it is soo big, it is hitting spots that have never been hit before. My pussy feels so amazing. Don't stop. Don't ever stop fucking me baby." The video ends as she reaches up and they kiss. The pimp drops the phone and the video ends but not before I can see Michelle thrust her tongue into the teen's mouth.

In the next video Michelle is strutting around the cheap motel room, smoking, and teasing for the camera as she shakes her ass and tits. Then she faces the camera and her face becomes serious. "I want you again" and then she drops to her knees as her pimp holds the camera and angles it down. Michelle fumbles with his zipper and then pulls out what she wants and begins to suck. "Open your eyes Ho and look at me" her pimp commands. Michelle opens her eyes and stares at the camera as she contentedly sucks.

"You want this?"

"yeah"

Michelle then seductively runs her tongue up and down his cock before giving it several small kisses. "I love this" she mumbles. The pimp backs up slightly and Michelle wiggles forward on her knees but the pimp laughs and keeps his cock just away from her darting tongue.

"How old are you ho?"

Michelle stares into the phone camera: "42".

"And what are you?"

Michelle stares down at the floor. "A whore."

"Whose whore?"

"Yours."

"Say it again bitch, with feeling."

Michelle, still on her knees looks up. "I'm a whore. A dumb, stupid whore who needs your cock. All I want is your cock.OK? Just let your whore suck your cock and she will do what ever you want."

The pimp leans forward and I can hear him laugh as he cock dangles and Michelle quickly puts it in her mouth and begins to suck it. He stokes her hair and Michelle looks up at the camera with big eyes, contented with his 19 year old cock in her 42 year old mouth as her big, red lipstick lips suck greedily at what she desperately wants.

The video ends. I had heard some of that while in the closet but seeing it, seeing her on her knees, staring at the camera, desperate for her young lover's cock, was something completely different.

"I don't want you there tonight" Michelle says simply as she snaps the phone closed.

"Why not?" I am hurt and surprised.

"Yesterday was our fantasy. Today this is only mine. I'll take videos and will call you and maybe I'll leave the phone on as I do some customers. But you will have to imagine all that is happening to me."

"You sure?"

Michelle lit another cigarette and blew out the smoke angrily. "Yes. You bear some responsibility for this. So while I have to suck cocks I might not want to suck, you will have to suffer in your own way. You can imagine your wife on the street, her 19 year old teenage black boyfriend pimping her out. Making her shake her tits and ass for money. A cheap whore who will do anything for his cock."

"Then don't do it" I said.

Now she got angry and started to yell at me. "How do you think I feel when I have to let anyone who has twenty bucks grab my tits and I have to suck their cock? There were guys in cars who I leaned into who grabbed my tits and played with them and then gave me a dollar and then drove away laughing. I get hundreds of dollars an hour from my legal clients. And now today any janitor or cab driver can fuck me for an hour for fifty bucks. And when he's done and climbs off my ass I have to get cleaned up and dressed and go out and shake my ass and get another one to do it to me again. And then another and then another. And then I have to beg some 19 year old who is making this money off of me to fuck me because only he can make me cum in a way where all my frustrations are released. Otherwise I will have to walk around all week with this sexual tension inside me and I will go crazy. So I am trapped, all because of you."

I was stunned. "You did this to me!" she yelled. "You let me explore this side of me and now....." Michelle got quiet for a minute. "And now I hate it... and it makes me so hot and wet that,....that I love it as well. It's impossible to sort out." Michelle hung her head down and mumbled "I need it now. All because of you. I wish you never let me do this."

Then she stood up and threw her head back. "The whore needs to go to work."

Michelle walked away and out the door. I couldn't believe the anger in her voice. This was her fantasy. Why was she so angry at me?

Veri
Veri
814 Followers