Michelle Gives It the College Try

Story Info
Anything you can do, I can do better!
1.8k words
3.89
43.8k
19
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Michelle. I have dirty blonde hair, and blue eyes. I am fairly petite with a C bust. I am an eighteen year old college student. If you read my other story you have probably heard this background before, except in more detail.

A girlfriend of mine at school named Allison lives in the apartment right below mine. I visit with her often, we end up talking about all sorts of stuff, but as with any hetero/bi girl our age, we spend a lot of our conversation time discussing boys.

"It's definitely different." She said. "My boyfriend really likes it."

"Don't they all." I responded, by they I obviously meant boys.

"I guess...but some girls do too, in fact I'd say if girls who didn't at first just gave it a chance pretty much all of them would." She said.

"You mean you do?" I asked.

"Yea it feels awesome." She said, adding, "I even cum from it sometimes, that drives my man crazy!"

"That sounds awesome, but I would only want to try it with someone I knew well." I said.

"What about Eric?" She suggested.

Eric was an older guy who lived in our building. He is a tall, average build, black man.

"He would be way too big for a first!" I shouted.

"Bigger is actually better." She said, "even the small ones hurt going in, but when you get into it, it is the big ones that make a girl cum."

"Slut!" I called her. We both giggled.

"So?" She asked.

"So what?" I returned her question with one of my own.

"Are you going to let Eric fuck your ass?" She clarified her initial intent.

"Um well, I don't know, I could at least ask him I guess." I reasoned.

"Well you definitely should, you would love it." She echoed her earlier statement.

Since my last story Eric and I had become regular fuck buddies. He would visit my apartment several times a week. I drifted away from my studies now and had become a full on slut for black cock! It just felt so great and boy did he ever know how to use it!

"Eric honey, I was talking to Allison earlier, and she suggested we might want to try something new." I said.

"What's that?" Eric responded.

"Well she...aah...said her and her boyfriend...liked to...you know?" I certainly had not outgrown my shyness.

"No I don't know." He said.

"Well she told me...that sometimes...she...um..liked to..." I mumbled the next part really quietly.

"Sorry babe you're gonna have to speak up." Eric said.

I mumbled it again.

"Louder still." He told me.

"She likes to get fucked in the ass!" I blurted out, thank god we were alone in my apartment or my roommates certainly would have heard.

Eric smiled, "and this is something you want to try?"

"I'm not sure, but she did say I might cum from it." I explained.

"Yea they usually do." He said proudly.

"You mean you're tried it?" I asked.

"Just once or twice, but my friends all have many times." Eric explained.

"And it was good?" I asked.

"Hell yea it was amazing!...and the girls seem to love it too!" He added after he saw me roll my eyes at the first part. "So you want me to?" Eric asked.

"Well like I said I'm on the fence." I told him.

"Well get off it, and hop that ass on my dick!" He urged.

"I guess we could try." I gave in.

"Great!" He said. "Wait...what do you want me to try?" He grinned at me with this last one.

I knew what he wanted to hear, "I want you to fuck my ass." I said begrudingly. With a few more months of his instruction I was going to lose all my shyness.

The next night I went down to his room. He had set up candles to help make this a specia; night for me.

"This is your first time, so I want to make it great for you." He pulled out a bottle of lube. "And one you will always remember." He pulled out a camcorder from the same bag he got the lube.

"Whoa I didn't agree to that!" I shouted.

"It'll be cool babe, it is just for you anyways, if you don't like the video just toss it out." He told me.

I agreed to letting him play camera man only if I got the tape right after.

He left the lights in his room on, to help the camera, and we started making out. After awhile I could feel him getting hard.

He grabbed the camera with one hand and urged me to my knees with the other.

I got on my knees and pulled his fat ten inches out. I put him to my lips and began my routine.

"Look up and smile babe." Eric said.

I looked up to see a red light on the camera. Still holding the big cock, I gave the light my sexiest glance.

"Now tell the camera your name and what you're about to do." He said.

"Hi I'm Michelle, and I'm going to...I'm about to..." I was way to shy for this.

He mouthed the words to me.

"I'm going to let this black dick fuck my ass." I finally said.

He told me to go back to sucking, and reminded me the more I drooled on it, the easier it would slid into my butt.

I made sure to be a very sloppy girl. I'd drool all over him when he was in my mouth, and when I'd come up for air I made sure to spit even more on his massive cock.

After he was thoroughly coated in saliva he asked me if I was ready.

"I guess." I said nervously.

He lay on his bed, "it would probably be easier on you to ride it." He suggested.

I nodded, I liked the idea of having more control over how much I would take.

I hopped up on him facing the camera, "no the other way." He said.

I looked at him a little confused, but I still turned around.

"Yea like that baby, whenever you're ready." He said.

I grabbed his big meat sword, holding it close to my butt hole, here goes I thought, as I sat down on it.

"Oh god!" I screamed.

It felt so weird, but I remembered Allison's words and endured. I pushed myself down further then began to ride. It was forever before I managed to derive any enjoyment. I was in full swing now riding up and down as hard as I could.

My body took full control as my brain shutoff. It felt even better that a black man was in my butt. My parents would hate to see their little daughter bouncing on a huge black penis. I moved up and down with more pace and started to moan.

"I told you baby." I imagine he had a big grin on as he said this.

I kept bouncing until I felt it.

"Oh god baby! You feel so damn good!" I screamed.

I felt a hand wrap around me as it stated to rub my clit.

"Fuck yes, you're going to make me...!" I went to heaven before I could finish the thought.

I finally caught my breath.

"Shit that looked hot." Came a voice from his door, it was his roommate. Again, gosh was there no privacy down here, you'd think a girl would catch on.

"Yea bro, it was." Eric said. "I got her into the position too with no trouble."

Wait, what I thought.

"Here dude, you can take over the camera now." Eric said to his roommate.

The man took the camera.

"Little help babe?" The guy asked me as he took out his cock.

Eric urged me on, now starting to move himself in my butt. I figured why not and put my mouth on the new guy.

He got really hard in my mouth. "Damn girl! Eric sure done taught you well." He was right, I could almost deep throat him with all the practice I had.

"We about to give you the time of your life." The man said as he got up on the bed.

He held his pecker and told me to look at the camera.

"I'm about to get DP'd?" I said trying to make my lips move like his. What is a DP?

The guy in front of me stroked his member directing it towards my pussy.

He paused for a minute long enough for me to realize what he meant by DP. I'd seen this in movies before but wondered if it was even a real thing.

Eric slowed his fucking of my ass, as his friend got ready, and I braced for impact. His roommate pushed forward and I couldn't help but squeeze my butt around Eric.

"She's so tight bro!" Eric moaned to his nodding friend.

I was clenching my ass and pussy uncontrollably now. Two huge dicks was new to me, but man did it feel good.

"Yes! Saw me with those two huge black dicks!" I yelled.

The boys pumped at me as we all moaned together. Surprisingly the shyest of the three became the most gregarious of the trio. I yelled so much.

"Fuck my holes! Yes! Make me your slut! Give me those big black cocks! etc." I would scream.

The guy in front of me was the first to pull out.

"Shit yes babe! Let me bust all over that slutty face." He said as he jerked his meat at me.

He threw his head back and started to moan, I couldn't help myself and grabbed at him. He put his hand over mine and we stroked that big shaft together until it shot out it's hot ropes. He plastered my face. I could not see out my glasses anymore but I could feel.

Eric was lifting me up and pulling his dick out of my ass. He pushed me aside so I was propped up on his bed with my back to the wall. I was still blind from his roommates seed.

I sensed him in front of me and reached out my little hand. I took a handful, and began stroking. Soon I heard a loud grunt followed by a viscous liquid splashing on my face.

As his seed dripped down my face I could hear him say:.

"You get all that?"

His roommate responded that he of course did.

"Now wave goodbye Michelle." Eric said.

Through the jizz I could not see where the camera was so I motioned my hand making an exaggerated wave. The camera must have seen, because the boys both said "Great!" and I heard a beep.

Needless to say Eric kept the original, "for record keeping purposes." He said in his most professional voice. He did give me a copy though, which I promptly shared with Allison.

"How are you still alive?" Was her reaction upon viewing.

We both giggled together, two firsts in one night, isn't college grand, I thought.