Michelle - House hunting

Story Info
Michelle gets face fucked and analized looking for a home.
4.7k words
4.3
85.4k
49
3

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/02/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
flabuf
flabuf
172 Followers

Dear readers:

I hope you enjoy this most recent piece in the 'Michelle' series. Enjoy it, vote for it if you want (I find the vast majority of readers don't give stories a rating), and if you truly like it, make it a 'favorite' – that's the measure that I go on in writing. Comments are (almost) always appreciated.

The story is a complete fabrication, the characters made up, any resemblance to people, living or dead is coincidental.

Flabuf

*****

Michelle, a flame red haired socialite from upstate Connecticut well into her middle years, but with a rocking body, large but not obnoxious breasts, brown eyes, and an unrelenting and, at times, seemingly unnatural, desire to be used.

Part One: The Showing

Michelle knew she was prejudiced, had known it for many, many years but had always tried to compensate for that by being overly attentive to those less fortunate than she. When the yard men came on a weekly basis she would bring out iced tea or, if she knew of a favorite beverage other than alcoholic, she'd make sure she had that in the fridge to share. When movers came, and she moved often, she'd make sandwiches and throw out a spread for them. When her friend Bennie, who loved Miss Michelle as he called her, invited her to his modest home for dinner, she couldn't come without having baked something special for dessert. It's just who she is.

So now, now that she and Robert had parted and her own money was diminished, and she had finally chosen to move to Florida where she'd promised herself she'd move for a long time, it was with great effort that she looked at housing in her price range. It seemed that everything in West Palm Beach that was affordable, even in gated communities, was in a neighborhood dominated by blacks. Blacks playing basketball in the street. Blacks sauntering down the neighborhood with their shorts hanging below their ample buttocks. Blacks riding the streets on bicycles.

'Where is this realtor taking me?' she thought. This isn't what I want to look at. But she persevered. At least her son, James, was with her so she felt somewhat safe as they went to the final house on the list of potential rentals.

This house, over 2800 sq. /ft. and in her price range was still occupied and when Beth, the realtor, rang the bell it was an obese, very black man who answered. Michelle looked at this man, wide as an elephant and no taller than the 5'6" that was her height in flats, and today she was wearing flats.

"Hope you don't mind my staying." He said, his voice higher than Michelle would have expected "My son'll be home soon and I likes to be here when he shows up."

"No, no problem." Beth replied as Michelle's mind was screaming to leave. 'I've had enough – it's time to go back to the hotel and soak in the hot tub' the Embassy Suites had one in her room. Her thoughts were taking over. She really, really wanted to leave.

And this man, reeked. I mean he was as unclean a man as Michelle had met in many, many years. Michelle had an acute sense of smell and this man caused her nose to wrinkle.

'Ok, ok, I'll get through this. I'll get through it.'

As she was thinking, James and Beth had already passed her by and were headed upstairs thinking that Michelle would be right behind them. Michelle, who had on one of her form fitting mini's – the orange one that Robert liked so much, and skimpy 'little boy' panties, wasn't about to go up the stairs with this man watching. No show for him! So, thinking it would be easier for her to wander downstairs she headed for her favorite room in any house – the kitchen.

Lamar followed her in.

"We just redid this kitchen Ms..." He hesitated waiting for her to share her name.

"Michelle, my name is Michelle"

"Yes, ma'am, Ms. Michelle. As I was saying, we just did this here kitchen. Don't she look pretty?"

The truth was that she did like it. They'd done a great job with the counters and fixtures – all higher end and she'd not expected that. It was the faucet that intrigued her most. A top of the line Moen, with a pull down industrial style spray hose that she just had to check out. Dropping it out of its holder she pulled the lever and, much to her surprise the stream shot out explosively and the lever stuck in the 'on' position.

'Shit, shit, shit...' The spray now soaked the counter and she finally had corralled it to the sink as Lamar rushed up behind her and, his girth pressing her to the counter, grabbed her hand with the lever in it and squooze it tighter. Then before he could let it go stopping the flow, Michelle jerked it without thinking and the spray which had been aimed toward the sink was now spraying both her and Lamar while also spraying the kitchen itself. 'Damn!'

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry." she blurted now slightly recovered, the spray having stopped but the kitchen now covered in the sprayed water. Her face and hair were wet as was the white blouse she was wearing, the cloth clinging to her breasts and the demibra she loved wearing. She shook her head as if to say 'What next?' but, before she could truly ask that question she heard Lamar's laughter.

Lamar had an infectious laugh and Michelle couldn't help herself but to start laughing as well. Seeing a hand towel she grabbed it quickly and started to dry Lamar off. This was vintage Michelle, helping others before helping herself.

She dried his face, his bulbous neck, dried his arms which were adorned by a short-sleeved dress shirt, and, seeing that his shirt had become unbuttoned and untucked, his ample belly. It was hard not to notice, under that belt which could easily have wrapped around Michelle 3 times, Lamar's bulge.

'Oh my...'

Lamar, for his part, was enjoying the spectacle in front of him. Watching Michelle's face, intense as she was drying his own and his various soaked appendages, and the nearly transparent top which promised full breasts, her nipples now hard as pebbles underneath the cloth and thin bra. When she'd dropped down to dry off his belly it was hard not to notice Michelle's deep cleavage which jiggled as she dried him off. He wondered briefly what it would be like to have this vision of a woman deep throating his member and, just as he was about to grab her head in his massive hands, she looked up at him questioningly as if to ask... 'Am I done?'

Not even thinking Lamar reached down and pulled down his zipper. "Ma'am... I think there's a little more you could do." And, as he did this his aroma hit her.

The smell of a man's crotch had always been a turn on for Michelle. She didn't understand it, couldn't do anything about it, and became almost helpless when that particular aroma hit her. It was as if it were a sensory 'roofie' and a man who found this out about her could do practically anything he wanted with her.

Sensing something but not knowing just what was going on with this gorgeous redhead now on her knees, her face inches away from his now rising cock he said "Why don't you try a little harder?"

Knowing what he meant Michelle reached in the space between the zipper and found Lamar's cock bent downward but becoming engorged. She loved this stage of a man's cock – not totally hard, but not soft either. It was as if it were waiting for her to finish the job. Her hand reached below his cock and she felt what she thought were the biggest, wire haired balls she'd ever felt. Holding them briefly and massaging them her mind wandered. She felt the weight of his cock on top of her hand and shifting wrapped her thin fingers around his member which she then recognized as thick and meaty. 'Meaty. There's a word.' She thought. 'Meaty'... and she untucked it and deftly pulled it forward out of Lamar's khaki's. By now Lamar had his hands on the back of Michelle's head and, before she could really see what she'd unleashed, was pulling her forward and it was quickly in her mouth filling it with its girth.

This was not a session of 'love making', there was no soft kiss, no tongue tracing the veins of his cock as she eyed the length and enjoyed the sight of it. No, this was face fucking. Lamar was pounding himself, all 5 ½ inches into her mouth rapidly, just reaching the point where, were he just another inch longer, she'd have gagged. For Lamar's part he just wanted to get his rocks off before the Realty lady and Michelle's son came back downstairs.

'Unh, unh, unh...' and before she knew it she could feel his cock pumping, his hands were pulling her head toward him with full force, her face and nose in the skin of his belly and pubic hair which scratched her face like sandpaper. Michelle had no choice but to swallow. Her lips were pulled taut around his cock, her cheeks sunken as she sucked his semen into her throat and then her belly.

His grip loosened and her head backed up slightly. Still sucking on him, now by instinct more than anything else she raised her hand and milked the last drops from his now softening dick. She could feel it becoming softer as she sucked, her lips now not met with hardness but a more marshmallow feel with the hardness just beneath it. Still she sucked. Pulling backward she noticed that he was also uncut.

Michelle had been with only one other man with an uncut cock and it was something that she did not particularly care for. But now she was faced with this, the head of a Coke can sized cock covered slightly by the man's foreskin. Dark brown, she noticed the color, shape, pee hole, and foreskin which were only inches from her face, wet with her saliva and his cum, and she was now mesmerized pulling the foreskin back and forth over the head. She put her lips over the head of Lamar's cock and continued stroking it feeling the skin first pressing against her lips and then gone. She pushed her tongue onto his pee hole, digging in as far as it would go and then... she pressed her own head forward sucking his entire softened length in her wide open mouth and sucked, her cheeks inverting as she pulled the last drops of his orgasm into her mouth.

'Mmmmm...'

"Mom! You coming up?" James called.

Quickly she backed away from Lamar's cock, tucked his now soft cock into his khaki's and pulled the zipper up. "Yes... just a minute. We had a little accident in the kitchen."

Standing now, her blouse still damp but not as wet as it was. "Thank you." 'Why am I saying 'Thank you' to him?'

Lamar, for his part, just smiled at Michelle, adjusted himself through his pants, and said "Yo're sure welcome Miss Michelle."

Part two:

The Call

"Miss Michelle?" the question one of a man who already knew but a typical greeting when one wasn't positive.

"Yes, who is this?" Michelle knew this voice, she'd heard it before but couldn't place it.

"We met recently. You looked at my house. I don't think you were too interested, at least in the house."

Her mind racing, she was trying desperately to place this voice. "You sound familiar, but, I'm sorry, I can't place you."

"Yo sure knew where to place me in the kitchen."

'The kitchen... the kitchen... oh, crap! That kitchen?' "Mr. Lamar?" she asked hoping against hope that it wasn't him.

"Yes ma'am, that's me. I sho'r am glad you picked up my call. I thought you might not want to talk with me."

'I don't! I don't want to ever have anything to do with you...' the idea raced through her mind. That, of course, isn't what came out of her mouth. "Why no, I'm sorry you'd think that." "What can I do for you, Mr. Lamar?" hoping it was something simple.

"Well, Miss Michelle, I thought you might like to know that I had something I think you might want. Seems my security system, which we installed when we were redoing the kitchen, was recording when you and me had our... encounter, and I thought maybe you'd like to have that."

'Shit, shit, shit... '

"Um, would you mind just erasing it for me?" she asked hopefully, and without thinking "How did you get my number?"

"Well ma'am, one thing at a time. I wasn't for certain that I had your number until now. Miss Beth dropped a card off at the house like all the realtors do but she goofed just a bit as it had a phone number and an email address on the back. Since that first name was the same, I just figured it was you though you're never sure are you? On your request, well Miss Michelle I'd certainly be happy to do that for you and was just about to when I thought maybe you would like a copy for yourself. It's a good show."

'A copy! No... no copies, no, no, no!!'

"No, thank you Lamar, I appreciate the offer but if you'd just erase it that would be fine with me." Knowing that this wasn't going to go in the direction she'd like. Michelle's body shivered.

"No problem, Miss Michelle. I think I'll just give you the disk personal and let you do with it what you'd like... but, Miss Michelle, I do have a favor to ask if you don't mind."

'What, what can he want?' As often as Michelle had been taken advantage of it was always a surprise to her. She always thought that this time would be the last. This time she'd be able to just have a normal life going forward. This time it'll be different. But here she was again confronted with a man she'd almost inadvertently given a blow job to who wanted something from her. 'I wish Robert was here to help me out.' The thoughts raced through her head.

"How can I help you Mr. Lamar?" hoping that if she stayed formal the answer would be in the same vein. Something on the up and up.

"Well, Miss Michelle, I remember you saying you were a pretty good cook. Is that so?"

"Yes." Michelle was relieved. Perhaps he just wanted a recipe, or for me to cook something for him. Her body relaxed. "I have cooked for 6 to even over 20 people. I like to think of myself as a gourmet, but the truth is I just love to cook and entertain."

"Oh, I was just going to ask you to cook up some things for me and the guys this Thursday for our meeting, but, well heck, if you could be here to help out, that'd sure be nice."

'Crap...' Michelle didn't normally curse but these words kept coming today... and without really thinking it through (she thought only about her calendar) and in her head saw that Thursday evening was open and before she could think better of it blurted out "Sure, I'd be happy to help out."

"That's nice... I shor do appreciate it. If you could be here, say, around 5:30 we could get set up and the guys will get here around 6:30/7. Does that work for you, Miss Michelle?"

Michelle was stuck now "Ok, Mr. Lamar. I'll be there at 5:30. I look forward to it." 'What? Why did I say that!?' "Oh, what should I wear?"

"You know, Miss Michelle, what you had on was just fine. I loves that orange color on you. You got a good body and I likes seeing it."

Part 3:

Thursday evening


Michelle made it to Lamar's on time. Dressed in tight fitting, strategically torn jeans, a tee shirt stretched over her pink, Victoria Secret bra, and a pair of Sperry's soft sided boat shoes. She carried a bag holding her orange mini-skirt, the white blouse she'd soaked the last time she was at the house, her thong, and a pair of heels which were probably too tall for entertaining but she'd come down from Connecticut with only so many clothes and this was the outfit that she had so, 'Oh well.'

'Ok, ok, here I am...' Michelle thought to herself. 'Just get through this and everything will be ok.' Her thoughts flashed back to another black man who'd showed up in her life unexpectedly. Leroy, the garbage man back in Sarasota. 'Now there was a man.' She thought remembering first how he took her anally on the side of the street as the truck rumbled and she was giving ... who was it? Tony. Yes, that was it, she was sucking off Tony. Remembering this Michelle was inadvertently getting wet. Not just wet but soaking.

Trying to forget what was going on between her legs, she rang the bell. When it opened she was looking down at her shoes and bag making sure that everything was there. Looking up she saw Lamar standing there in a bulging t-shirt and loose flannel cut off sweat pants. She couldn't help but notice under the huge belly that his shorts had a bulge in the front where he obviously was sporting a hard on. 'Just don't notice it.' She thought to herself. 'Act as if everything is normal.'

It was not going to be normal.

"So, Miss Michelle, how are you doing this fine day?"

"Just fine, Mr. Lamar, thank you. And you?"

"Me, well I got me a pain that's bothering me something terrible." He smiled to himself as he said this. Michelle couldn't see the smile and didn't really hear him as she was walking behind Lamar watching his ample buttocks rolling underneath the sweat pants and wondering how anyone could get so obese.

"You've got a pain?"

"Yes'm."

"Where?" regretting the question as soon as she asked it.

"Well, ma'am, I'm glad you asked that." He turned around his coke bottle bulge poking through the sweatpants and now with a small wetness at the tip. Taking her hand and dropping the bags to the floor he pressed it on his cock which, unlike last time, was now rock hard, thick as a can and ... dripping with precum. "I think maybe we need to do something about this Miss Michelle."

'How can he call me "Miss Michelle" while he's doing this?' Not knowing exactly what to do, Lamar did have a recording of her in a very compromising position, but... did he? 'Better not chance it now.' She thought and let him hold her hand there. His hand over hers he started squeezing and loosening, squeezing and loosening... next thing she knew he took her into his living room.

"Why don't you just lay down there on the couch Miss Michelle. On your back if you don't mind."

Michelle started to do as she was told and, as she reached the couch started to unbutton her blouse knowing now what she was in for.

"No need to do that now Miss Michelle. Just you lay down with your head over the cushion there on the end." The couch was modern and the arm rests just a couple of inches over the height of the seat cushions. She did as she was told.

Lamar dropped his shorts and moved toward her head, Michelle leaned her head back and opened her mouth wide knowing what he wanted and readying herself for the assault that was to come. To her surprise though, rather than shove his massive meat into her open maw, he straddled her face, his balls, the size of big lemons and held loosely by his hairy sac now covering her nose and then dropping into her mouth. The feeling of his balls in her mouth was a shock and Michelle wasn't sure what to do now so she stretched her arms around Lamar's girth and with difficulty found his cock and started to stroke it as she sucked on his balls. Soon though she realized that her nose was deep in the cleft of his ass, his puckered anus pressing on the tip of it and the smell...

As nasty as it would be for most women, Michelle was one who went into a zone when she smelled the scent of a man's pubis. That area between his balls and ass was a particularly sensitive one for her and now... now she was going into a zone again. She let go of his cock with one hand and moved the other around to Lamar's ass. Pushing him upward he hardly noticed at first but then realized she was getting into the act and lifted slightly. She pushed him forward and then... moving her hand to his hip, pulled him down again.

Lamar's ass was now positioned perfectly for Michelle's tongue to probe, press in, lick, and clean and this she did with abandon. Tugging his cock vigorously as she darted her tongue into Lamar's puckered anus she was in heaven. Lamar, getting into the act completely now reached, inside of Michelle's blouse and bra and started to tweak her nipples hard. Pulling, twisting, groping, he mauled her 'D' cup breasts as she defiled herself into his ass. Michelle could feel Lamar's balls on her chin, flopping backward and forward as she now was licking back and forth, up and down his crack one hand yanking his cock the other pulling his great body toward her face. Lamar then reached forward and shoved his right hand into Michelle's jeans. Easily reaching that triangle of red flame hair and the center of 'her', he shoved two then three fingers into her vagina and started to pump her with his hand.

flabuf
flabuf
172 Followers
12