Michelle - House hunting Ch. 02

Story Info
Michelle is gangbanged by Lamar's friends...
8.2k words
4.13
69.8k
23
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/02/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
flabuf
flabuf
172 Followers

Dear readers:

I hope you enjoy this most recent piece in the 'Michelle' series. Enjoy it, vote for it if you want, and if you truly like it, make it a 'favorite' - that's the measure that I go on in writing. Comments are (almost) always appreciated.

The story is a complete fabrication, the characters made up, any resemblance to people, living or dead is coincidental.

Flabuf

*****

Part 4:

Getting ready

It took Michelle a while go get herself settled after Lamar's pounding. Her ass was sore from both the spanking and the size of his cock with which he'd fucked her with abandon. She couldn't tell which pained her more but...

It turned out that tonight was Lamar's turn to entertain his buddies. The group, 6 of them, would gather on Thursday evenings and watch the NFL game of the week, or play poker, or drink beer/scotch/rum whatever the group decided on the night before.

Tonight was Lamar's turn and he'd decided to utilize his son's gaming system, his WII, which was hooked up to the 62" big screen and surround sound system. Michelle's job was to create snacks and to serve the group as they played. Not a difficult task for her at all - she'd done something similar many times for Robert and his buddies.

While she busied herself with mixing, preparing, chopping, and cooking Lamar made sure the gaming system was working right. With 4 controllers it was going to be a bit of a round robin playing but they could work that out and he didn't think it'd be much of a problem.

When she was finished she'd made some great food. Finger sandwiches with roast beef and horseradish, tuna fish salad, and ones she thought no one would eat out of fresh cucumber soaked in lemon juice and with a dash of dill. She had shrimp cocktail, veggie chips and salsa, chunks of blue/brie cheese, carrots, celery and even wafers to put lox and cream cheese on with capers and onion if they so desired. She was proud of the spread, looked at it for a moment and declared it ready.

"Mr. Lamar?" She didn't know why she called him that but it was now her habit to speak to him with some deference.

"Yes, Miss Michelle."

"I think I have all the food ready, where can I go and change clothes?"

"Well, Miss Michelle... normally I'd say you could use the guest bedroom, but I'm thinking I'd like to watch you change just now."

"What??? You want to watch me change?"

"Yes'm... I shorly do."

Not knowing what else to do, Michelle just stood there for a moment. 'Well, I guess I'll just have to get this over with.' She picked up the bag and set it on the counter. Taking the orange mini skirt out and smoothing it, she then took out the blouse, her little boy panties, the demi bra, and then set her heels on the floor. Looking at Lamar hoping he'd let her off the hook she saw that he was just staring. Resigned she pulled the t-shirt over her head exposing the pink Victoria's Secret bra. Next she unbuckled her belt, unsnapped the pants and pulled the zipper down. With this done she started to wiggle out of the jeans and leaned over to drop them off of her feet. Just as she did this she noticed a flash. 'What the heck!'

"What're you doing?" she said to Lamar accusingly.

"Well, Miss Michelle, none of my buddies is going to believe you undressed yourself right here in my kitchen like I told them you would and now I has proof."

"Give me that!"

"No ma'am. I don't think I will. I think you're going to do just as I tell you and tonight, when everything is over with, then we'll come to an agreement."

Resigned, Michelle turned around and pulled the pants off completely.

"Now that's not very friendly now is it Miss Michelle? Turn yourself back around if you don't mind."

'If I don't mind? I DO mind! I mind it very much asshole!' She thought. She knew she couldn't say that though, he had too much on her and now it seemed he had even more and she was trapped. She turned around.

"Very nice. Very nice. Now then, let's take that bra off. I got me a good feel of your titties but didn't get to see them. I'm thinking they are pretty darn nice now aren't they?"

Michelle was quite proud of her breasts. She'd gone from a 'B' to a 'C'+ cup recently and felt that the extra was just enough, and her surgeon was very skilled giving her breasts that any woman would be proud of. Just enough lift to seem perky but also enough of a 'hang' to look natural. She loved 'the girls' and played with them more often than any man had the chance.

Michelle reached behind her and unclasped the bra and took the shoulder straps off before dropping it in front completely exposing her breasts to Lamar. "Are you happy now?"

"I'm getting there. Those sure are some nice titties. I'm thinking I'd like a handful."

Michelle was not surprised. Once he told her to take the bra off she'd actually expected it and the anticipation had her nipples as hard as pebbles. What she didn't expect was for Lamar to move behind her, grope her breasts and then hand her her cell phone. "Here Miss Michelle, I see you got an I-Phone as well, why don't you take a 'selfie' of us here?"

'What!?! A Selfie!?' he couldn't really be asking this could he? But there he was behind her naked other than her thong, his hands mashing her breasts and the deep black of them contrasting with the whiteness of her own skin and her cell phone in her hand.

"There you go... make sure you get yo're face in it. I love your face." It took Michelle several attempts to get it right and with each wrong one Lamar twisted her nipples and breasts a little more and started to rock his abdomen against her as if he were going to fuck her right now. Finally she got the photo he wanted and he thanked her.

"Now, Miss Michelle, I'm thinking you should send that over to me in a text. Here you go, hand me that phone." At which point he grabbed her phone and checked out the photo again.

"NO! No I don't!" "No, please..." But before she could grab the phone back he'd keyed in his number and texted... "Thanks for playing with me Lamar... I love playing with you."

Done. And done.

Michelle could feel herself sinking deeper and deeper into the pit with almost no hope of redeeming herself.

"I thinks one more and we'll be done with our little photo shoot. What'cha think Miss Michelle? One more?"

She was resigned... had no idea how she was going to get out of the situation she was now in. "Sure."

"OK, now I'm thinking we're doing pretty darn good with the selfies so I think we'll do one last one... "And with this he moved behind her again reached his left hand around and grabbed her right breast, with his right hand he reached into Michelle's thong and dug his index finger into her without any lubrication or finesse whatsoever. "Yeah, that's nice... get you a photo of that and we'll be done."

Michelle, frustrated and not knowing what to do with this man's finger in her pussy rubbing her clitoris which in spite of her situation was getting aroused, tried reaching out with her arm stretched as far as it would go and snapped a photo. The first one was off kilter and got only her breast with Lamar squeezing it viciously. The second, aimed lower, resulted in being able to see his hand groping 'her' but not the other hand mashing her breast. She tried again but no matter how she adjusted she was unable to get the photo Lamar wanted and, each time she failed his grip got tighter, he twisted her nipple harder or dug his finger into her deeper. Finally she said "This isn't going to work. I'm going to have to set the timer." And with this, the die was set.

Michelle had recently taken a class at Verizon to learn how to use her phone and, while she had never expected to have to use the timer feature, here she was, setting the phone up on the counter, balancing it and checking out the angle she'd need to get the photo Lamar wanted. She set the timer for 5 seconds.

Now though, with the timer ready Lamar told her to stand differently. Instead of with her back to him he wanted one of her arms around him as if they were lovers and the other cradling his dick, her head faced forward but on his ample chest. For his part he dropped one hand into her panties and the other around her back and just holding the side of her left breast. He was looking down at her as a man would if his lady was comforted in his chest. The two of them looked like they'd been lovers for some time in the photo, like Michelle holding Lamar's cock and he with his hand in her panties was the most natural thing in the world.

Lamar took the phone again and texted "So nice to be with you Lamar...xoxoxo" and forwarded himself the photo as he'd done the last one.

Michelle was beyond ashamed. She dressed quietly and without any more incidents, was allowed to go into the guest bathroom and put on her makeup and do her hair. In fact, when she came out no one would have guessed what had gone on up to this point. They'd see Michelle as the gorgeous, vivacious, gregarious woman that she truly was.

Part 5:

The party

It wasn't long before the gang showed up.

Tom and Jerry (I know, I know... let the jokes begin) were first. Tom was a coworker with Lamar and Jerry was his lover. Both were thin, white, funny, and very bright. Michelle was surprised when they came in thinking 'This is going to be great!' Michelle had always gotten along with gay men and her only thoughts just now were about the presentation of her hors d'oeuvres.

Behind them was Zack. Zack was Lamar's wrestling buddy from high school. The two of them had gone different directions. While Lamar had quit working out Zack was a body builder. Still, only 5'7" tall he was a good 190# and sculpted, black as anthracite and just as hard. He had a quick, bright smile and Michelle could tell he was checking her out as much as she was him. Michelle never really liked the body builder look. She liked men who worked out for sure, but those who took it too far were, she thought, just narcissists.

After Zack was Little John. Little John was on the high school basketball team and a friend of Lamar's way back when. At 6'10" he towered over everyone in the room. Little John was also black though a much lighter shade than Zack and Lamar. He was almost white compared to them but compared to Tom and Jerry... not so much. Little John was wearing a college t-shirt and, what a surprise, basketball shorts which drooped down below his knees. At least, Michelle thought, they were pulled up properly.

And finally in came in Bobby. Bobby was the only 'normal' one of the bunch. Another friend of Lamar's from work Bobby was beginning to make a living part time making and selling pornographic videos. This Lamar chose not to inform Miss Michelle about.

There was one more person to come later, but she wouldn't be there for some time now and Lamar had a smile on his face knowing what was to come.

At first everything went pretty smooth. Lamar had the Wii set up and six of them were able to 'bowl' using only two of the four controllers. Michelle busied herself serving beer and the small bites but not much was really needed so she started to watch as well.

Pretty soon Michelle was up with the guys, bowling, playing Wii golf, and even Wii badminton. It was after a rousing game of badminton that the unusual occurred. The next game was a version of 'Hangman' only this one was X rated. Michelle had never seen an X rated Wii game so she had no idea what was going on when the guys asked her if she wanted in on the next game.

"Sure, I love this stuff."

"Well, we're thinking we need to spice it up a bit. How about a bet on the game?"

"OK, what's the bet?"

"We're thinking something along the line of Truth or Dare"

"OK" Michelle was a little lost having never really played Truth or Dare but knowing basically you had to choose one or the other and then take the consequences of answering a typically personal question or doing something that one would not normally do on their own.

"I'm getting just a tad hungry now myself." Lamar stated "Would you mind getting me some of those chips and salsa Miss Michelle?"

Michelle quickly left the room and Lamar whispered to his buddies "Just follow my lead guys... this is going to get interesting."

When Michelle came back the game began. Lamar played Zack and lost. He chose 'Truth'. Zack asked how he'd met Michelle and had they 'done it' yet? Lamar said that was two questions and he'd answer the first. He told how he'd met Michelle at his open house and that he and she had had a good time looking at his kitchen before she wound up seeing the rest of the house.

Michelle was relieved. Here had been Lamar's opportunity to 'out' her and he was actually a gentleman about it. It was her turn next. She played Lamar as it was a house rule that whoever lost had to play the next game.

Michelle won the game ... or so it seemed at first, but then Jerry told her that she'd 'renigged'. That is, she lost on a technicality.

'Ok, so that's how it's going to be.' She thought. Michelle choose Truth as well. The question came to her from Lamar. "Miss Michelle, do you have something against black people?"

She felt trapped. "Well, not against all black people Lamar."

"But most?"

"They scare me. I don't understand your culture, how your kids can wear pants down past their butts, I don't like their loud rap music. I'm usually uncomfortable around your type." She hated that she'd said 'your type' the moment she said it.

"Well, maybe you got good reason to be scared... but maybe you just need to get to know us better. I'm thinking by the end of the night you'll know which it is."

"Woo hoo!" Shouted the other guys and Michelle felt a shiver going down her spine.

Her next game was against Tom who won easily. He really was bright. Michelle choose to do the Dare this time. Tom smiled. "You know. I think Lamar is right. You probably need to get to know a black man better. I dare you to go into the coat closet with ... hmmm... Zack for 4 minutes and make out with him like he was your white lover."

"What? You're kidding? The closet?"

"Yep, it'll be dark and you can't see the color of his skin in the dark. You're the one who choose dare." And with that Michelle stood up, strode over to Zack taking his hand and leading him almost forcefully to the closet the 'I can do anything' in her taking over just now. Odd that the closet was empty she thought, but then perhaps it was empty because they were selling the house.

The door closed and Michelle put her arms around Zack's neck and said "Well, here we are... lover." almost smiling to herself. Zack did nothing other than put his hands on Michelle's waist at this point. Thinking this absurd Michelle leaned down slightly and put her lips on the full lips of this black man kissing him neither passionately nor coldly but just a kiss. As she kissed him something happened. It was as if she could feel her eyes close and really get into the kiss and she pressed her lips against his more forcefully and, as she did, she lifted her right leg slightly between Zack's legs, her thigh now pressing against his crotch.

This Zack couldn't ignore. He started kissing Michelle back with the same vigor she was showing, his arms pulled her close to him and pressed her ample bosom against his chest. Michelle ran her hands through his coarse hair pulling his mouth closer to her own and pressed her leg strongly against Zack's crotch now feeling for 'him'. Zack reached down with one hand and started to pull Michelle's mini-skirt up to find that her buttocks were nearly naked with the 'little boy' panties on. Groping her ass, kissing her, he now forced her against the back of the closet. The hand that was behind her then reached around front and he started to grope her breast as well as her ass their kiss continuing, Michelle's arms now around Zack's shoulders. Next thing she knew she was pushing his head down, down to her chest where Zack bit her breast through her blouse and bra and just then...

The door opened! "Time's up!" 5 faces were staring at the scene before them. Michelle's face startled her hands on the top of Zack's head which was pressed against her right breast his right hand groping the other while they saw her leg firmly planted between his legs, her skirt riding high and his hand obviously groping the flesh of her ass.

"My, my... I'm thinking some of the fear has subsided." A gloating Lamar quipped as Michelle tried to recover from the incident.

Zack retreated, a huge smile on his face and then Michelle emerged a sheepish smile on hers.

"Let's play one more game then call it a night alright guys?" Lamar asked and they all agreed.

Since Michelle had lost the last game she was in this next one as well.

"Since this is the last game, let's change the stakes just a little bit." Lamar was clearly in charge. "Whoever wins gets to choose whether the other person does a Truth or a Dare but then whatever is left over the winner has to do.

'Alright, thought Michelle.' At least I'll get some say in the result.

It didn't really matter who won since the game was pretty much rigged now. Michelle thought she'd won though and choose to have Little John answer the question she'd been wondering about since he came in. "Why do they call you Little John?" Michelle for sure thought that the reason was sort of reverse psychology. That is, that he was really big and they called him little for fun.

Little John smiled... "I knew you were going to ask me that. All the women ask the same question. Here, let me show you why, and with that, he dropped his basketball shorts revealing...

The littlest dick Michelle had seen since she was a child and saw her younger brother's little tallywhacker when he was just 9.

"Oh my god! I had no idea. I'm... I'm sorry. You could have just told me."

Little John just smiled. "I dare you to make it bigger without using your hands."

Trapped again. Michelle looked around her and at the 5 faces that were just about to die laughing at what she now had to do. As she reacted closing her eyes and shaking her head knowing what they were looking for her to do she noticed Bobby for the first time. Bobby was wearing glasses that seemed ... odd. She'd seen glasses like that somewhere she remembered... Robert had shown them to her in a release he was looking at - an initial public offering of some company. But she couldn't place them at first.

Michelle decided not to do what they thought she would, go down on Little John. Instead she took him to the couch, pulled his basketball shorts completely off and then stripped off her blouse and bra. Leaning him back on the couch she started to titty fuck this tiny cock rubbing her gorgeous breasts up and down his groin, his chest, and even straddled him, her orange skirt riding up and stuck her breasts out almost smothering Little John's face. Michelle worked as hard at being sensuous and sexy as she ever had but, to her surprise, nothing.

"Are you gay John?" she wanted to ask, but was not brave enough to do so just yet. She slid down his body dragging her red hair across his chest, belly and now was moving her head back and forth tickling that sensitive area with her most prized attribute. Michelle loved, loved, loved being a red head. So much so that after she'd shaved her 'lady parts' one time she cried and never did that again preferring to trim that area and bask in her uniqueness. Robert had often photographed just that area of Michelle and, she had to admit, they were her favorite photographs. Now she was doing her best to arouse this lanky, black man and using every trick she knew to do so without actually inserting him anywhere. And it wasn't working.

flabuf
flabuf
172 Followers