Michelle Lesson 02

Story Info
Daughter's sex education continues.
3.6k words
4.53
96k
42

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/30/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors note - Please read Michelle Lesson 01 to find out how this family started having sex together and for background information on the characters. This story is a work of fiction and all characters are 18 years of age or older.

*****

The days leading up to our eighteen year old daughter's graduation had changed our lives forever. She had been letting us see her tits as she ran around the house barely dressed and had flashed her pussy to me. Then, after she was caught watching my wife Valerie and I make love, we decided that Michelle was ready for some hands on sexual training. The night before her graduation, Val fingered Michelle to her first orgasm while I played with her tits. All this new sexual energy had Val screwing me like a teenager.

After Michelle's graduation ceremony, we took our daughter out for a celebratory dinner. Michelle was dressed in one of her new, more revealing outfits, a knee length off white dress that showed plenty of cleavage and three inch heels. Those heels helped show off her legs and ass. We had reserved a table at a high end restaurant downtown. Michelle seemed to be enjoying the attention the waiter was giving her in her new attire. Val was never one to avoid showing what she was gifted with. Her blue dress framed her 38DD's perfectly. I considered reminding the waiter where my ladies' eyes were but I let it go. They were enjoying showing off.

Our only child's graduation had been a busy day and we were all tired on the ride home. Michelle was the one that broke the sexual tension that had been flowing all through dinner. "Mom, how often do you and Daddy have sex?"

If Val had been drinking something it would have been all over the dashboard. "Oh... um... well that's an interesting question."

"Come on Babe." I said. "We are going to be open and answer all questions. Remember?"

"Oh, OK, a couple times a week I guess." answered Val.

"Is that a lot?" was Michelle's next question.

"In a healthy relationship that's about normal. It used to be more but life settles down to a routine. Just because the sex slows down doesn't mean we love each other any less. There are many ways for a couple to show each love without actually having sex."

"So, you can only teach me about sex a couple time a week. That sucks."

"No, baby girl, it doesn't mean that at all" I said. "We've had more sex than that in the last couple of days. It's like when we were dating. With all the changes at home I'm sure there will be plenty chances for you to learn."

"Oh goody. I want another lesson."

"You just want to cum again." I said, poking fun at her. I hoped I hadn't crossed a line.

"No Daddy, I came this morning, by myself in the shower, but it wasn't the same. It's better with other people. And I've seen the things you and mom do and it looks like fun, I want to learn how to do it all."

"Just how many time have you seen us?" Val asked. Her tone was a little chastising

"Bunches, you never close the door so the dogs can get out of the room."

"And how long have you been doing this?" I inquired. I thought it had only been once.

"I don't know. Just after my birthday I guess. I heard some noises and went to see if you were OK. I thought Mom was crying."

"And just what did you see?"

"Daddy was kissing you between your legs. I didn't know what he was doing. I've heard the girls on the team call it eating out. Is that right?"

"Well, that one of the many names for it, eating out, eating pussy, going down, giving head. They're all names for oral sex or cunniligus if you want to get technical. If I do it to your dad it's fellatio"

"Do you like it, Mom? Getting head?"

"I love it. I have the best orgasms that way."

"Does Daddy like doing it"

"I love going down on your mom. I believe in taking a lunch and staying for the day."

"Huh?"

"Sorry, old joke, I'll explain it later."

"Can you..." Michelle paused for a second."...go down on me, Daddy?"

"If you want. Are you ready for lesson two"

"I think so. It sounds like fun,"

"Can I eat you, too?" Val asked.

"Women do that, too?" Michelle asked, a little surprised

"Oh, yes. I haven't done it in a long time but I used to eat a lot of pussy."

"Uh, yea. Sure Mom. I just didn't expect that."

"Will you do it to me?" Val asked.

"I don't know. It seems weird."

"It's not weird to me, but you don't have to do anything. If you want to do it, feel free, but no pressure."

"OK Mom. We'll see."

The conversation stalled there. We had entered an area that made Michelle uneasy. I spoke up to get the conversation flowing again.

"So Michelle, how did you feel tonight in your new dress?"

"Well, I was kind scared at first when I put it on. I felt like my breasts were hanging out, but then I put my graduation gown over it and I was fine. By the time we got to the restaurant I was used to it."

"Did you notice the waiter looking at you." Val asked.

"Yes, I did. He was cute, too."

"How did that make you feel?"

"I felt tingly and sexy. I was hoping he would have talked to me a little more."

"He was checking both of you out." I added.

"I know dear." said Val. "But I was focused on 'Chelle's tits."

"On my tits? Why?"

"Because I want my turn to play with them."

"Really, Mom. You want to play with my tits?"

"Yes I do. I want to know what they feel like. You've played with mine. Now I want a turn." By this time Val had turned in her seat and was looking into the back of the SUV. Her gazed was focused on Michelle's chest. "Come on Baby. Let Mommy have a feel."

Michelle undid her belt and leaned forward. This had the effect of accentuating her cleavage even more. Val reached back and took Michelle's left tit in her hand. She squeezed it gently and thumbed her nipple. A quiet moan escaped from Michelle's lips as Val pleasured her breast . Val worked her hand inside her daughters dress and fingered her hard little nipple. "Mmmm. I'm going to enjoy sucking on these when we get home."

"Well you won't have to wait long." I said as I turned into the drive. "Michelle, can you feed the dogs before coming to bed?"

"Sure Daddy."

I shut off the car and killed the lights. Val and Michelle beat me to the door and I hoped they didn't start without me. My fears were unfounded because Michelle had gone straight to the storeroom to let the chihuahuas in and feed them. Val was on her way down the hall and was already unzipping her dress. I caught up to her as she turned into the bedroom. I helped her unzip the dress the rest of the way. I hadn't been paying attention when Val got dressed and now I was treated to a show. She was wearing the sexiest underwear I had seen on her in years. Her bra and high cut panties were dark blue lace. She was wearing black stockings and a black garter belt with a simple red rose on the front.

She spun around to model her new outfit. "Do you like?"

"Oh hell yes. Where did this come from."

"Michele wasn't the only one who got new clothes this afternoon." she said with a sexy smirk.

"Well, whatever this cost me, it was worth it. And then some."

I pulled her to me, one hand in her hair and the other around her waist. I pressed my hard cock into her as I kissed her. Her arms were around my neck as our tongues fought with each other. I didn't notice Michelle enter the room until I heard the bed squeak and she cleared her throat. We looked over at the bed. Our daughter was totally naked, rubbing her pussy with one hand and pinching her nipple with the other. "You were right, Mom, you do look hot in that."

"Thank you, 'Chelle. You look pretty tasty yourself." With that Val broke our embrace and went to Michelle. My two ladies kissed each other deeply as Val pushed Michelle back onto the bed. Val's lips locked on one of Michelle's nipples and her hand on the other. I struggled to get my suit off. The sight of my wife making love to my daughters breasts caused me lose control of my hands. Michelle's legs were hanging over the edge of the bed and slightly spread. Her puffy pussy lips and clit were clearly visible and ready to be eaten. I managed to get my pants off thinking about how good my little girl was going to taste.

Michelle was holding her mom's head in her hands and moaning softly. Val seemed to be enjoying Michelle's 36D tits but I had a different flavor in mind. I spread Michelle's legs apart and leaned in, sniffing the aroma of her arousal. I could see she was very wet. I cupped her pussy with my left hand and felt her stiffen at the initial touch, then she relaxed. Tonight was a reversal of last night. Last night I was playing with her tits and and Val was fingering her pussy. I slid my hand up the length of her slit until only my middle finger rested on her clit. I rapidly flicked it several times causing her hips to buck toward my hand. I moved my hand back to her slit and spread her lips, the young pink tender folds opened easily. I pushed one finger into her slightly and felt resistance. My baby was indeed still a virgin.

I wrapped my arms under her legs and lowered my face to her. Slowly I extended my tongue and licked her for the first time. She shivered at the touch. The only sound she made was a sudden inhale and she just held her breath. Val sensed her tension and moved from Michelle's breasts to her face, stroking her cheek and kissing her gently. I continues to lap at her pussy with long slow strokes, I avoided her clit and focused on the taste of her juices. She was wet but not yet possessing the ample fluid her mother had.

I separated her lips again and probed her insides with my tongue. I wanted to insert a finger into her but I waited. If I was going to be the one to break her hymen, it would have to wait. I moved up an inch and let my tongue drag across her clit. Another shiver shook her. I began to vibrate my tongue against her clit. It had been responding to my actions and now was fully extended, nearly a half inch long. My baby was blessed with a big clit, just like her mom. I would surely enjoy it and when she learned it's secrets, so would she. She began to buck her hips and her breathing became more rapid. Her orgasm was on us before I knew it. Her legs closed around my head and her hips lifted off the bed. She let out a loud moan before releasing my head. I moved beside her and kissed her lips, letting her taste her own juices.

Val moved down to Michelle's pussy as I moved up to her face. My hard cock was resting on Michelle's thigh when Val began to eat her. Val began to stroke me and lick Michelle's clit at the same time. I rolled my hips away from Michelle to give Val some extra room to work on me. Soon I felt a second hand on my cock. "Is this right Daddy?" My daughter was stroking her first cock, and it was mine.

"Yes it is. Just stay near the tip."

Val had took her hand off my dick and covered Michelle's hand, guiding her. Val didn't say anything. Her mouth was buried in Michelle's snatch and she wasn't planning on stopping any time soon. Michelle had spread her legs even more, giving Val perfect access to her daughter's pussy. I just laid back on the bed letting Michelle stroke my cock. For a first timer she was doing great, not too tight and not too fast. With all the build up during the night, I came quickly. When I felt the first surge from my balls, I rolled toward Michelle, shooting my load across her hips and thigh, some catching Val in the face.

Michelle's second orgasm was not far behind. She screamed, "I'm cumming again!" and her thighs clamped around Val's head as they had around mine. Val continued to lick her daughter's pussy throughout her orgasm. When Michelle finished cumming, Val lifted her face and looked at us. She was a mess. Her blonde hair was scattered everywhere. My cum was on her face and in her hair. Her cheeks were red and one bra strap had slipped off her shoulder. I thought she looked sexy as hell.

Val wiped my cum from her face and licked her fingers. Then she scooped a big puddle of it from Michelle's thigh and slurped that down too. She collected the rest from Michelle's hip and held her fingers to Michelle, "Do you want some?"

"What's it taste like, Mommy?"

"It's a little tart and salty but really it has very little taste."

"OK, I'll try it."

Val reached her fingers to Michelle's mouth and let her suck them clean. My little girl had just tasted me. If she was our baby girl a few days ago, she was now becoming a woman and a sex toy right before our eyes.

"It's not bad, But why would you eat it."

"One, it turns guys on. Two, it's an easy way to clean up. Plus I like it."

"Cool. Do I have to eat it?"

"No, you can always just wipe it off. Most of the time guys will come inside you anyway."

"But they will be wearing a condom, Right?"

"They better, unless you want to get pregnant. You have to make sure they wear one. Don't skip it even once, even if you're on the pill. We've talked about this and you learned about it in school."

"I know. Does Daddy have condoms?"

"Right now, I don't. Your Mom and I don't need them."

"Oh yea, she can't get pregnant, but Dad..."

"Yes?"

"Mommy hasn't cum yet."

"I know. Got any ideas what we should do about that?"

"I want to watch you eat her pussy."

"Whatever you wish, Darling."

I got up and helped Val onto the bed beside Michelle. I hooked my fingers in her panties and pulled them off. They were soaked. Val had thought ahead and put them on over her garter. I looked at the sight before me. My eighteen year old daughter was naked on my bed, her reddish brown hair across her shoulders and chest. My wife lay beside her, wearing her bra, stockings and garter. Her long blonde hair was everywhere. Small patches of my cum were drying on my wife's face and in her hair. More was on my daughters hip. Both pussies were freshly shaven and waiting. Val reached over and took her daughters hand.

I inserted two finger into Val's wet pussy and rubbed her clit with my thumb. I knew the combination to this sexpot and was going to use it. Val immediately started breathing heavy and squeezed Michelle's hand. I replaced my thumb with my mouth and sucked on her clit. I curled my fingers to her G-spot. My tongue was flicking her clit while I sucked and her ankles were on my back. I felt Val's hand on my head pulling me in tighter. I knew she was close to cumming and I wasn't going to let up. It was only a few minutes before I felt her pussy begin to spasm and pull at my fingers. I pulled my mouth from her clit and rapidly vibrated it with the fingers from my other hand.

"OH SHIT!" Val screamed when the full force of her orgasm hit. Her hips bucked off the bed and a flood off liquid shot out of her. I kept working her G-spot and clit as she squirted stream after stream of juices onto the bed. I normally try to catch this in my mouth but I stayed back, wanting Michelle to see the show. Michelle's eyes were wide and her mouth was open in amazement. Val was squeezing Michelle's hand so hard that her fingers were turning purple.

When Val came down from her orgasmic high I moved up between her legs and slid my cock into her. I just held it there. Putting one hand behind her head, I pulled her to me and kissed her. She wrapped her legs around me and we settled into a comfortable rhythm. I looked over at Michelle. She was laying on her side, propped up on an elbow watching us. She had seen us from the bedroom door but this was the first time she had been up close. I just smiled at her and focused on screwing Val's pussy.

Val had seen me look over at our daughter and looked that way too. Val began flicking a young pink nipple with the finger. "Are you having fun?" she asked Michelle.

"OH, YES! This is hot." She was rubbing her pussy and watching her parents fuck.

"Baby, are you going to cum soon?" I asked Michelle.

"Uh huh."

"Good girl." I replied.

I put Val's legs over my shoulders and began to pound her harder. This scene was more than I could take. I was balls deep in my wife with our daughter beside us fingering her pussy and my wife playing with our daughter's nipples. Val started to cum first. I felt her pussy clench around my cock. I thrust hard into her one more time and emptied my balls in her. Val pinched Michelle's nipple hard as she came and this sent Michelle over the edge too. Her legs clamped together and she shook beside us on the bed, eyes closed and teeth clenched.

After everyone came, Val and I untangled ourselves and the three of us lay on the bed quietly, letting our breathing return to normal. Val tuned to Michelle, stroking her hair. I curled up behind my wife began to doze off. The ladies slipped into a quiet conversation.

"Chelle, baby," Val asked, "what did you think?"

"That was great. I never thought I would have this much fun having sex."

"Why did you think it would not be fun?"

"Because all the girls that have had sex talk about how they don't enjoy it. How the boys only want to get off and don't care about them."

"Oh, Honey, that's the difference. You didn't have sex with a boy. You had sex with two adults that know what they are doing and love you. That's what we want you to learn. Sex is fun and enjoyable, but you need to care about helping each other have a good time."

"Sex wasn't fun for you the first time?"

"No it wasn't. I did it to get a boy to like me and he told everyone I was a slut and would put out. I hated him after that."

"So Daddy wasn't your first."

"No he wasn't and I wasn't his first. By the time we met we both had been with a few partners, but it was your dad that showed me how fun sex is. He always makes it about me, and now about you, too. Here's some advice. Don't have sex with someone till the third date at the earliest. Make him want you. Then make him please you first., but don't be greedy. Make sure you take care of him, too."

"How do I do that, let him fuck me?"

"Whoa, little girl, such language. When did you start saying fuck?" Val was obviously being sarcastic.

"Just now." Michelle giggled.

"We will teach you many ways to please a man. Be patient." said Val. "Lets get some sleep. It looks like your father is getting a head start."

I lightly smacked Val's ass for that comment, letting them both know I was still awake, if only barely.

"Just one more question, Mommy."

"Sure, Baby."

"Why did you pee the bed when Daddy ate you?"

"Oh, I didn't pee. I squirted. That was the juices from my pussy."

"Oh wow. Will I do that?"

"Let's hope so. It feels so good. With some practice and the right man you should be able to do it."

"The right man? Like Daddy?"

"If anyone can get you to do it, your father can." I grinned when I heard this. "If you can find someone that loves you like Dad loves me, you should be able to squirt with him."

"Do you do it every time?"

"No, only during my strongest orgasms but I do it a lot."

"I hope I get to squirt soon."

"It will happen when it happens. Now lets get some sleep."

"OK. Good night, Mom."

"Night Sweetie."

"Good night, ladies." I added.

The three of us cuddled together and drifted off into a deep sleep.

- To be continued -