Michelle Lesson 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck Me...Fuck me...Fuck my ass... Come on you dirty fucker... Harder... Harder...Do it... Fuck me...Hard... Damn it, fuck me." Val was lost in lust. My wife, the cum queen that she was, was in heat. She rarely talked this dirty but tonight she wanted to be taken. Having had a butt plug in her ass all night while she had to maintain her composure at the party had driven her to the edge of sexual sanity.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck." Val said with every thrust. I was ready to cum. My cock was getting harder and stiffer with each stroke. I fought to hold off. Val had not let me take her ass in a long while and I wanted to last.

"Don't you dare cum... I'll cut your dick off if you cum first... Fuck me... I need it... Fuck my ass... Use me... Fuck me... I'm gonna cum... Oh fuck... I'm gonna cum... Gonna cum....Cum... Cum now... CUM NOW!" her mouth was turning me on just as much as fucking her ass. I buried myself deep in her and let loose with streams of cum deep in her bowels.

"Fuck YESSSSSSSSSSSS!" She screamed as she thrust her hips back at me and buried face in the pillows.

"OUCH! Mom! Stop. Mom, stop!" Michelle yelled, fighting Val for possession of her leg. She had her foot pushing Val's shoulder as she pulled her other leg away.

I pulled my now spent cock from Val's ass and looked at Michelle. I could see the purple welt on the inside of her knee where Val had sunk her teeth into the tender flesh. Michelle was rubbing it gingerly. "You OK?" I asked.

"Damn that hurt. What got into her?"

"I guess she got lost in the moment. I bet she thought it was the pillow."

"Mmm hmm Whaa?" was all we heard from Val.

"You bit my leg Mom!"

"Chelle? When did you get here?"

"Just as Dad put his thing in your butt. You bit my leg."

"I did what?" Val asked. She was still recovering from her orgasm but was slowly rejoining the world.

"When you came, you bit my leg."

"Let me see." Val pulled herself up on the bed, "Oh God, baby, I'm sorry. Honey, can you get her some ice? And me a towel?" She was now in full mom mode.

"Sure thing" I went to our bath and washed myself quickly, then took a towel to Val. "Be right back"

When I returned from the kitchen with a small ice pack, Val and Michelle were curled up on the bed discussing what had happened.

"Here you go." I said, placing the ice pack on the now swollen welt on Michelle's knee.

"Thanks Daddy." she said with obvious relief.

"So a little pain is good?" she asked her mom.

"I enjoy it on occasion. You're young. You have plenty of time to explore."

I curled up behind Val and draped my arm across these two beautiful women. "Come on ladies. Let's sleep." I said and kissed my wife gently on her neck.

"Good night, Daddy." Michelle said

"Good night, Daddy" Val said. They both giggled.

I couldn't believe how lucky I was. I had the world's two best lovers in bed with me. One was my wife, my partner of over twenty years. She was a sexual goddess that enjoyed just about anything that came to our minds. The other was my eighteen year old daughter, rapidly becoming a sexual being right before our eyes, eager to learn and share herself with us.

"Good night, girls" I said holding them both tightly.

12