Michelle Lesson 06

Story Info
Daughter is punished for her mistake.
7k words
4.37
44.7k
18

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/30/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Notes - Please read the earlier chapters. Each story is built on the previous ones, but you can enjoy them individually. This particular chapter is a continuation of chapter 5. Reading that chapter combined with this one is strongly suggested.

All characters are 18 years of age or older. This is a work of fiction. All of my incest stories are fantasy and do not reflect any real events or persons.

This chapter took longer than the others. It enters an area of sexual behavior where I do not have much experience. I had to do some research, studying and even some experimenting. Please forgive the delay. As for future chapters, I don't know. I will see what inspires me.

*****

My daughter, Michelle, and I were resting in the rear berth of our sailboat. She had given me a wonderful blowjob before we fell asleep. The sound of a jet ski outside the boat woke me up. My niece, Jae, had been out for a ride with a guy she met at the lake and was returning. I quickly stuffed my cock into my shorts and woke Michelle before I went topside. Jae was on the ladder of the boat and leaning over to give her new friend a kiss.

"Welcome back." I said.

"Hey Uncle Joe, hope I wasn't gone too long."

I looked at my watch "No, you're fine but we need to head back."

Jae waved to her buddy and he motored off. I helped her into the cockpit and kissed her myself. She slipped her tongue into my mouth for a quick second before we heard Michelle climbing the ladder from below.

"Hey, Cuz. How was Brian?" Michelle asked.

"He could use some lessons... and some enhancement. He thinks he's a lot better than he is. He's a nice guy but not a great fuck."

"Jae! Such language." I was fiening shock at her choice of words.

"Well he sucked. He didn't even try to get me off."

"Should you be talking about this in front of your uncle?" I continued.

"Oh come on. Don't be a prude. I know you use this language and we're all adults here. Besides, you know where I work and what I do. Its not like this should surprise you."

"I know. I'm just giving you shit. Ready to get going?"

"Yea, let me get a drink. Chelle, got any aloe with you?"

"In my bag. Bring me a drink too."

"Make it three." I added.

Jae went below to get herself together. I fired up the motor to get us out of the crowded cove and Michelle pulled the anchor. I had us out of the crowd and ready to raise the sails when Jae returned. She had put her shorts and shirt back on. She wasn't wearing her bikini top anymore and her hard nipples were clearly visible through her shirt. She had three cans of soda and the bottle of aloe. We cracked the sodas as we started the cruise back to the marina. We were fortunate that the wind had shifted in our favor and we wouldn't need to do a lot of tacking to get back. That would save us some time.

The girls were making small talk about movies, life in general, social media and what celebrities they thought were hot. Michelle was applying sunscreen and Jae was rubbing in the aloe to her burnt shoulders and legs, I was focused on the boat and enjoying some quiet time on the water.

"Mind if I take my shirt off?" Jae asked.

"No, no probl... wait! You don't have a top underneath."

"So you noticed. Now, do you mind if I take my shirt off?"

"I don't think you should in front of your uncle."

"Why not. You've seen them before."

"When?" I knew the answer, but I was being evasive.

"Yea, Daddy. When?" Michelle piped in with a mischievous grin.

"At the club, Uncle Joe. You remember. You left before I could say hello."

"I didn't think you saw me."

"I did and I wanted to dance for you. Why did you leave?"

"I didn't want to embarrass you. Dancing naked in front of your uncle is not normal."

"It should be in this family, the way everyone gets it on."

"What are you talking about?" I knew that Jae was aware of most of the shenanigans in my wife Valerie's family, but I tried to act innocent to get Jae to come clean with what she knew.

"Well let's see, you and Aunt Val get it on with Aunt Margie and have for years. I have had Margie myself and still do. My dad tried to get Aunt Val and I think he did get Aunt Margie. He has issues. He tried me too. I kicked him in the nuts."

"When did that happen?" That was something I didn't know.

"Last year at the club. I didn't even recognize him he was so bad. The drugs have kicked his ass. He looks seventy years old. He hid by my car and went after me at closing. It wasn't pretty. The bouncer called the cops but he was gone before they got there."

"Too bad they didn't get him." Michelle said.

"I wish they had. Anyway, you know I just did your daughter today, or are you deaf? And I would bet you want me and Michelle."

"Well... I... um..." This comment left me slack jawed and speechless.

"Come on Dad. Do you want Jae? Do you think she is as good as me?"

"MICHELLE!"

"So you two have gotten it on. I thought so. Does Aunt Val know."

"She was there." Michelle said.

"MICHELLE! Stop it."

"It's out there now, Uncle Joe, might as well just admit it. This is one sick family but we do have fun together. As long as it stays within the family it's OK."

"Well this is not OK! Michelle, you were not to tell anyone for any reason. Now get below and wait. Jae if you want to put aloe on your tits then do it below also. And keep your hands, and mouths for that matter, off each other."

"But Daddy..."

"GO. Go now."

The girls took themselves down into the cabin and I prepared to sort this out in my mind.

"Uncle Joe?" I heard Jae call me.

"What?" I answered, somewhat aggravated. When I looked down into the cabin, Jae was peeling her shirt over her head. Her wonderful boobs bounced free. I noticed her hard nipples and light areoles. Much lighter than my wife's and daughter's.

"Like what you see?" She cupped her breasts, pushing them together and held them up. I licked my lips and nodded before turning away.

I had to figure a bunch of things out. Who was I really mad at? Was it me? Was it for what I had done to Michelle or for Jae finding out? I didn't know.

Was it Michelle for telling Jae about us after being told not to? Yes, in part.

Was my new desire for Jae part of the problem? How would I explain this to Val? We had never talked about Jae.

Would we have to tell Margie before Jae did? Yes, we would. Jae could not be trusted there. I was sure she would tell Margie.

Then would Margie like a piece of Michelle's tight young ass? Of course she would.

How could I have let this all happen? What was it about that family? I could have stopped some of it but I was involved more than I ever thought possible. My family never did anything like that. I didn't mind seeing my wife with other women. She even had a couple flings with women from work, but that was not the same. I couldn't figure out how someone could start sleeping with a member of their own family and yet I sleep with my sister-in-law and my own daughter. Now, my niece was seducing me.

The confusion about what had happened was bad enough but what I was going to do in the future was even cloudier. I couldn't just stop this. Michelle's emotions were fragile right now. She would think I was rejecting her and that would send her spiraling off into therapy. Ending things with Margie would be easier but that had gone on for twenty years. I did know one thing. As soon as I got back into cell phone range, I had to let Val know that Michelle had told Jae. She would be angry but she may have some answers. Then there was a punishment to work out for Michelle. She could not get away with breaking her silence.

I was on a steady course so I decided to run below and grab another drink. I slid down the ladder and went to the cooler and got another soda. Before climbing the ladder back to the cockpit I peeked into the rear berth. Both girls were sleeping. Michelle was curled up behind Jae with a hand on her bare tit. I wanted it to be my hand but I didn't have time to stay and gawk. I scampered up the ladder. Fortunately I was still on course with good trim on the sails. I was nearing Pinnacle Rock. Once I cleared that I could turn toward the marina and should get a cell signal. Then I could call Val.

My mind continued its tortured gymnastics of what if's and maybe's. I made the easy turn without much thought and started the final leg of the trip. I looked at my phone. The signal meter showed two bars. I could text at least. A phone call might be broken still. I punched a quick text to Val.

'busy?'

'no'

'hows Margie'

'good. sleeping'

'got a problem'

'what'

'Michelle told Jae'

'told Jae what'

'about us having sex'

'oh shit. what did you do'

'nothing yet. just sent them below'

'what else happened'

'the girls did each other'

'what???????'

'yea and Jae got laid'

'you fucked Jae?'

'not me. some guy on a jet ski'

'sounds like a fun trip'

'yea whatever. bout back to the marina'

'k. ill take care of Chelle. just follow my lead'

'k. luv ya'

'luv ya 2'

Well now I had the punishment piece of the puzzle handled but I still didn't have many answers. I was wondering what Val had in mind to do about Michelle. No time to worry about that now. I had to get the boat tied up at the slip. I hollered at the girls sleeping down below. "Time to get up. Almost back."

There was no answer. So I yelled again."Hey Michelle. I need you."

After a few seconds, I got a reply. "OK, Daddy, we're on the way."

My daughter was the first to come up from the cabin. I knew Jae would be a little longer since she had to put a shirt on. It was not a big deal because Michelle and I could dock the boat by ourselves. I had her furl the jib and set the fenders. Jae stayed below getting things gathered there. Michelle stayed at mast as I neared the channel markers. I had the motor running as we approached.

"Ready to furl the main?"

"Go for it."

I slowly lowered the main sail and Michelle furled it neatly on the boom. As soon as it wasn't catching air I put the motor in gear and steered our way to the slip. Michelle still remained near the mast but now she had the bow line in hand. As I eased the boat up to the bock she deftly stepped off and secured the line as we drifted smoothly into place. She quickly scampered to the rear and caught the line I tossed and tied off the stern. With the boat secure we made short work of stowing the lines and attaching all the covers. Jae had gotten our gear on the dock and we headed for the truck. Despite having a relaxing day, we were tired from our sexual escapades. The ride home gave me a chance to talk to the girls about the days events.

"Well, we had an interesting day."

"Sure did." Jae said. I could hear some hesitation in her voice.

"You alright Jae?"

"Yea. I had a great time. I just don't know if you are mad at me."

"No, I'm not mad at anyone, especially not you. You've done nothing wrong."

"But you are mad at me." Michelle said.

"No, not mad. Disappointed. You made a promise and broke it."

"So I won't get punished?"

"I wouldn't go that far. Mom will be waiting for you at home."

"You told her?"

"Yes I did. No offense Jae, but I needed to tell Val before you told Margie. "

"I wasn't going to tell."

"I'm sure you weren't, but things happen. People have a way of finding out. You saw how easily Michelle let our secret out. Since its all out in the open, it's important that everyone knows about everyone else. That's been taken care of. We just need to be careful that no one else finds out. We're all adults but how this family plays with each other doesn't mesh well with society. Agreed?"

"Yes" both girls said at once.

"Good, we don't need to talk about it anymore right now. Lets get home and get dinner. Anybody want pizza?"

"That works for me." Jae said.

"Me, too." Michelle followed.

"Alright, let's get home."

The trip back through the mountains was much quicker with the empty trailer. We called ahead for our favorite pizza and picked it up on the way. When we got home, Val and Margie were glad for the food. Margie was obviously tired after her long night but doing well. She told the whole story to us while we ate. Her now ex-boyfriend, Tony, had fallen asleep on the couch after Michelle's graduation party and Margie had gone to bed without him. She woke up to a still drunk Tony trying to force his cock down her throat. When she refused to suck him, her punched her in the face. She tried to get away but he pushed her to the floor breaking her wrist. Realizing what the had done, he ran out of the house and Margie called the cops. They got her an ambulance and found Tony a couple of hours later. He had been pulled over for a DUI and was already in jail.

After we ate and she knew Margie would be fine, Jae went home to get a shower and some sleep. Val whispered something to her sister and Margie left for the guest room. My wife then turned her attention to our daughter. "Well young lady, what do you have to say for yourself?"

"What do you mean Mom?"

"About telling Jae that we have had sex. You were not supposed to tell anyone and you did. What do you have to say for yourself?"

"I'm sorry. It just slipped out. We were talking and..."

"It just slipped out?" Val interrupted her. "What if it slips out to someone that is not understanding?"

"It won't. Jae is family and she..."

"ENOUGH!" Val cut her off again. Her patience was gone. "I won't take anything but complete obedience."

"But I'm a good girl."

"SILENCE!"

Michelle looked at the floor. My wife had switched into the role of a dom. Val looked at me and winked. I had a fairly good idea where this was going. Our daughter was going to get another lesson about sex but this one would be vastly different. It would involve obedience and pain. I also had a hunch Margie would be involved.

"You will do as I say, when I say it and without question. Is that understood?"

"I guess so." Michelle's answer was very weak, She was still looking at the floor.

"What did you say?"

"I said, I think so."

Val grabbed her daughter's chin and forced the girl to look at her. "Tonight you will refer to me as Ma'am. Your Aunt Margie will be called Mistress. Are there any questions?"

"No."

"No what?"

"No...Ma'am."

"Very good. You are learning. You will say nothing to your father unless I tell you too. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Ma'am."

Val turned to me. "Take her to my room and get her ready. Face up. Blindfolded. If she talks too much use the ball gag. For you, I think a hood, shorts, collar...no, you won't need that. You will be assisting tonight. Wear the leather bracers. Give her what instructions you need to but otherwise don't talk to her."

"Yes Ma'am."

"See how easy that is?" Val still had a grip under Michelle's chin, squeezing her cheeks together. "The safe word is popsicle. Do you understand what a safe word is?"

"No Ma'am." Michelle's response was barely audible. She had a look of pure terror in her eyes.

"A safe word is a word that we would not expect to hear during what is about to happen to you. No, stop, don't and other similar words will not protect you. If things get too intense, more than you can handle, say 'popsicle.' Everything will stop. Then we will consider a more conventional punishment. Is that clear?"

"Yes...Ma'am." There was more confidence in Michelle's voice. Now she knew she could stop this or even prevent it from happening at all.

"Would you like her cleaned, Ma'am?" I was hoping for some extra time alone with my daughter before her punishment started.

"Yes, I think that is a great idea. Shower and scrub her but don't let her touch herself. Take this pitiful thing from my sight." Val released Michelle's chin by lifting up on it and pushing her backwards. I raised an arm and caught her around the shoulders as she stumbled back.

"Yes Ma'am."

I grabbed our daughters left arm just above the elbow and led her away. There were things in the bedroom that we had kept hidden from her. Tonight she would learn about some of them. I was hoping she would make it through this. If not, I didn't know what type of punishment Val would think of. When we entered the bedroom, I led Michelle to the bathroom and stopped her in the doorway, facing the shower.

"Stand here. Do not turn around. Do not watch me."

"Daddy, I'm scared."

"You cannot talk to me tonight. But don't worry, you will be fine. I can use the safe word myself to protect you, but do you really think that your mom is going to hurt you?"

"No." It was more of a question than an answer.

"Then just do as you are told. We both need to do as we are told tonight."

"OK. I love you Daddy.'

"We love you too." I kissed the back of her neck and quickly rubbed her arms up and down. I could feel the goose bumps and she was trembling. "Now, you need to be silent."

My daughter stood in the doorway facing away from me with her hands at her sides. I went to the closet and got a small black foot locker from the back of a top shelf. I placed it in the center of the closet floor and opened it. I took out the top tray and placed it on the open lid. In this box were all of our restraints, a wide assortment of ropes, leather straps, leashes, handcuffs, shackles. Many of these items had been modified to be used for specific punishments. It's placement was important so the two doms could find what they wanted. For now I located the two single cuffs with long chains and a carabiner from the tray. I also chose a black padded blindfold. I laid these items on the bed.

Michelle was still at the doorway facing away from me. I could tell she wanted to look but was resisting the urge. I opened my bottom dresser drawer and pulled out a large velvet pouch. I removed the black latex hood and put it on. I zipped it closed over the back of my head. Only my eyes were visible. I opened the zipper across my mouth for now. I would need to give her instructions but it would need to be closed before my wife entered the room. I then placed the tight black shorts on the bed along with the leather bracers. I left the other items in the bag and returned it to its place in the dresser.

I walked over to Michelle and put the blindfold across her eyes. She started to say something then stopped. She was still dressed in the clothes she wore on the boat. I grabbed the bottom of her t-shirt and lifted up. She raised her arms so I could easily slide it over her head. I untied the strings of her bikini top and let it fall to the floor. Her beautiful 36D breasts were now exposed and I couldn't stop myself from reaching around and pinching her nipples. They hardened at my touch and she moaned quietly. I pushed her shorts to the floor and untied the bottom of her bikini, leaving her naked. With my hands on her shoulders, I turned her sideways so I could pass.

"I'm going to wash you. Just follow my lead and remain quiet." She nodded her head. I turned on the shower to warm the water then removed my clothes. After adjusting the temperature I guided my daughter into the warm spray and stepped in behind her. I attached the chains from the cuffs to a metal eye in the ceiling. I took her right hand and raised it over her head and closed the cuff around her wrist. Then I did the same with the left. I was expecting her to protest but she said nothing. I gently lathered her, paying extra attention to her nipples and pussy. She squirmed as I scrubbed her clit. It was already stiff and wanting attention. I rinsed her off then ran my hands over her legs and pussy to make sure she was properly shaved. Her hygiene practices were good and she did such a good job of shaving that I had to do nothing.

Her hair was already in a ponytail. I left it there since it would make a good handle to guide her submission. I turned off the water and dried her with a soft towel. She remained cuffed to the shower while I dried myself and put on the tight black shorts and leather bracers. I attached soft ropes to each leg of the bed and laid them in place on top. I removed all pillows from the bed. Mistress Valerie did not like her subs to have the comfort of a pillow for their head. I placed a selection of dildos on the night stand along with several lubes and oils. I returned to the shower and uncuffed my daughter and lead her to the bed.

12