Michelle Martinez Lusts

Story Info
Forbidden lust in 1962.
5.4k words
4.49
26.5k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
piano59
piano59
36 Followers

Life was good for Robert and Michelle Martinez in 1962. Robert, age 29, worked for an electronics company started by a young Ross Perot in the suburbs of Dallas, Texas. The Hispanic couple lived in a large home nestled in one of the many upper middle class suburbs in the rapidly growing Dallas Metroplex. They were often compared to the fictional television characters Rob and Laura Petry on the Dick Van Dyke show. Robert worked hard and rose up through the ranks in the company. He now held an executive position. His income allowed for the big home in the suburbs, 2 cars, and periodic vacations. Most important to him, however, his lovely wife could remain at home and care for their 7 year old son. The young, Hispanic couple were planning on filling up the large home with more children.

Michelle Martinez, 28, was the embodiment of a young American housewife in post WWII America. She bore a resemblance to Jackie Kennedy and a young Mary Tyler Moore who portrayed the fictional character on the popular TV sit com. If anything she was more beautiful. She had dark hair that fell just above her shoulders. Her dark brown eyes and lovely Hispanic features captivated men everywhere she went. Her figure was sumptuous with long, shapely legs and a sweet curvaceous behind that men and even some women adored. Men lusted after her fair skin and milky white breasts. She had been asked to participate in a Mrs. America contest but her modesty and devotion to her family would not allow her to accept the offer. Her husband told her that he would support any decision she made if she wanted to participate. "Truth be told", she said, "I don't want a bunch of people seeing me in a bathing suit and taking pictures." Her husband got a good laugh at her old fashion values but that was one of the reasons he fell in love with her. They let the matter drop.

Michelle's best friend Kelly Anderson was excited when the Martinez family moved into the neighborhood. Kelly immediately got Michelle accepted into a group of women who got together once a week or so to drink tea, gossip and maybe play cards. These gorgeous white housewives gladly accepted Michelle. One particular woman, however, named Sharon Moore was bit of a bitch. She smiled and welcomed Michelle but deep down was a little prejudice and not at all thrilled that the group accepted a woman whose parents had emigrated from Mexico. She would never admit to it but she fancied herself the most attractive woman of the group. As pretty as she was she could not match Michelle's physical beauty, charm and grace that she was naturally blessed with. Sharon Moore was envious of Michelle Martinez.

*******

James Austin and his sole employee Martin Adams sat in the pickup truck after working on the lawn of another satisfied customer. The 39 year old black man (James) owned a lawn service that catered to the upper class North Dallas suburbs of some of the Texas elite. He had been in the business for 15 years and was as dependable and trustworthy a man as one could find. He had recently hired Martin as a favor to his mother whom he had dated a few years back. Martin was 22 years old and was in need of a strong male to look up to. His father had deserted him at a young age. James kept him working hard but rewarded him with a good salary and occasional bonuses for showing up to work everyday. James explained the rules to the younger black man. "We do quality work and we show up on time. These people trust us in and around their property when they are not home at times." He elaborated, "We take nothing unless it is given to us and we treat the women and children with respect! Don't forget that if you violate any of these rules you could hurt my business and I have worked too long and hard to get where I am today."

The 2 black men enjoyed the cigarette break as the beautiful housewives were down the street at Heather Green's house for the weekly tea, cookies and gossip session. Martin smiled as he thought of them. "Man, there's some good pussy in there right now. Imagine us getting invited inside to take care of those white goddesses, boss?"

The older man shook his head and smiled at Martin's comment. He did not know whether to be mad or agree. But he was randier than usual on this day. "Keep dreaming my young friend, we have a better chance at making a million bucks." Even though they both knew the unwritten rules they often fantasized about what they would do with some of the more beautiful women of the upscale area. Their conversation often turned to the luscious Michelle Martinez. Simply put she was an unobtainable flower of womanhood.

James continued, "If you want some white pussy so much why don't you go down to the Zebra club in Dallas." The Zebra club was located on the outskirts of downtown Dallas. No respectable white woman would find herself anywhere near the place. It was a nightclub where slutty, white trash whores would go to satisfy their lustful desires for big black dick.

Martin shook his head, "Shit, I been there a few times, those sluts that go in there been fucked so many times I'm afraid of catching something." He continued, " Some of these married women got me all wound up, those tight skirts, Capri pants, perfect white asses moving back and forth". He then made a sexual motion with his 2 hands as if we was grabbing a woman's behind and thrusting into her. "C'mon boss you ever done one of these beauties, all these years you been working this area?" Martin pointed at his bosses crotch. "I seen that big old snake you got, you ever use that thing on any of these white babes?"

James took a puff of his cigarette and gave his employee a long stern look. "I'm serious about this shit man. These woman aren't going to take a chance and ruin what they got just for a taste of a big cock!" He went on, "They married successful men who give them everything they want - big home, new car, vacations and plenty of cash to shop wherever they want". In the most serious fashion he looked Martin directly in his eyes and slowly said "Even if one of these beauties invited you in and she is bare ass naked, you run away! Don't ever go inside any of these homes especially if you know the woman is alone, cause all they got to do is cry RAPE and you are screwed."

There was a period of silence. Martin's mood changed quickly. "I got it, boss."

James felt bad that he had to chastise the young man. He looked at him again and smiled. "Ok, son, I'll tell you a story. Never repeat it." He took a long puff from his 'smoke'. "About 15 years ago when I had just started, one of my customer's daughter was home from college for the summer. She was home alone quite a bit and she loved sunning herself. She wore a revealing (for those times) bathing suit and I swear she would tease me. One day she invites me in for iced tea and I mistakenly follow her inside the house. The entire time I am watching her sweet little white ass swaying. We drank tea and she flirted with me. I'm telling you only because the family moved away. Her name was Mary Beth. She had long brown hair, luscious pale white skin and an ass to worship. She then did a seductive little strip show for me. I couldn't fuckin' believe it! Her sweet, pasty white body there for the taking. She then spread herself on the kitchen table and begged me to fuck her. I told her that I was too scared to do it in her parents home. I then begged her to meet me in a motel outside the city where my cousin worked. I promised it would be worth her while".

Martin was anxiously awaiting the rest of the story. "What did you do man?"

James went on. "She agreed. To show her how anxious I really was I pulled out my big old snake to show her what she was going to get. Her face lit up when she saw it. The next day she met me. I had to fight for about half an hour to get my monster into her tiny little white girl cunt. She told me she fucked a few guys in college but I would swear that she was a virgin. We fucked and sucked like newlyweds for a few hours. She was incredible. Best, sweetest, tastiest pussy I have ever had. We met a couple of other times but it was just too dangerous. She was one of the few girls who could take the entire length of my dick. She was an amazing Fuck!"

Martin was beside himself as he listened to the story. James went on to tell his employee how he and the young girl fucked for hours like 2 crazed animals.

James Austin was not telling his young employee the entire story. He impregnated the young white girl who professed her undying love for the endowed black stud. Her shrewd wealthy father did not want the embarrassment of accusing James of the crime of black on white rape. He paid James a sum of money to stay away from his whore daughter. He also sent her away to have her baby. Everything was kept quiet. James also neglected to tell Martin that he was discreetly screwing a beautiful married white woman in the area. Her name was Sharon Moore. If James learned anything in his 39 years, it was true that discretion was indeed the better part of valor. He had an active sex life but he didn't boast of it.

*****

The lovely white women were drinking tea, coffee and admiring the way Heather kept up with her large home. The gossip of the week was centered on a young black man in the area named Willie Smith who was accused of raping a young white housewife named Bridgette Hawkins. The gorgeous Mrs. Hawkins told police that the young Mr. Smith forced her, at knife point, to drive to an old motel where he had previously procured a room. After forcing her inside he then had repeated sexual relations with the white woman which included various disgusting oral acts. He even attempted to sodomize her! A motel employee noticed the black man and young white woman discreetly entering the room and notified police immediately. The public was outraged and the DA promised to prosecute the young man to the full extent of the law.

Heather Green spoke up. Her brother in-law owned a construction business and employed several hard working black men. He considered them friends as well as employees. "Some of Gary's employees swore to him that the young black man and Mrs. Hawkins were in a consensual relationship. She was apparently seen in his neighborhood picking up him for a rendezvous of a sexual nature more than once!"

The gorgeous white women were outraged. A few of the beauties commented that they had heard the same viscous rumor. They were shocked that a married white woman would be in a consensual sexual relationship with a black man. It was, after all, 1962 and they were in Texas.

The banter continued. Michelle Martinez listened to their gossip about the illicit interracial sexual affair and then innocently spoke up. "Why would Mrs. Hawkins risk everything to be with a black man?"

A couple of the beauties looked at her with embarrassed looks. It was Sharon Moore who spoke up. "Darling Michelle you cannot be that naïve. Don't you know why some white women go with Negroes? I believe some call it Jungle Fever!" She then picked her hands up and moved them apart a good ten inches or so to signify something long and thick. The pale young wives all broke out in laughter.

Laura Klein whispered into Michelle's ear. "Black men have big, thick penises. That's what white women have heard all their lives. Some say it is the white man's greatest fear."

As soon as the look of recognition came upon Michelle's face the women laughed even heartier. She looked embarrassed and shook her head lightly. Someone said loudly, "Once you black you never go back!" More giddiness followed.

The weekly session was soon over and the luscious white women said their goodbyes and agreed on a meeting place for their next get together. Kelly Anderson drove Michelle home. "I hope you don't feel bad about the teasing Michelle," Kelly implored as they settled into the Chevy station wagon.

Michelle just smiled and waved her off as if it was no big deal.

Kelly continued, "I never told anyone this but after my aunt became a widow during the war, she and a friend would go into some terrible places in Dallas for the purpose of finding black men for sex. She told my mom all about it. She went with her nasty friend out of curiosity at first but then she got the..you know...FEVER!"

Michelle listened intently as Kelly went on telling her the story of her horny, brazen aunt. She could not understand how or why she was becoming a little moist between her sweet thighs as her friend described the aunt's obsession with black sex.

Kelly was almost whispering. "You wouldn't believe what goes on in that place. White women were treated like royalty. Black men would buy all their drinks and talk sweet to them All for a chance at sex with a white goddess. Everyone knew why they were there. There were even married women that would dare to go if their husbands were out of town or working."

Michelle could not believe what she was hearing.

*****

The days passed and Michelle found herself constantly thinking about all that she heard that afternoon. A beautiful married white woman fucking a young black stud and getting caught. Night clubs that catered to interracial lust. Black men with huge, thick sexual organs just waiting to ravage beautiful white women! She went about her daily routine and tried to purge those thoughts.

She was cleaning up the garage when she noticed a gym bag left behind by James and Martin. Out of curiosity she looked inside and saw a some clothes and a few tools. She noticed a magazine at the bottom. She removed it. 'Oh my God.' It was something called 'PLAYBOY'. She looked through it and was beside herself. Beautiful young women in various stages of undress! Wicked and so forbidden she thought to herself as she went through page by page.

Then it hit her. There was several pages for the 'Playmate of the Month'. The young woman in the spread looked exactly like her. Someone was brazen enough to write 'Miss Michelle' on the centerfold. And why not. The young brunette Playmate had fair skin, a perfect body, long legs, and ass that would drive men wild. Her poses and innocently wicked smile would tempt the devil himself. Michelle was beside herself as she imagined the black men lusting after her and comparing her to the drop dead gorgeous playmate. Once again that moist feeling between her legs and shortness of breath were upon her. She was in a lust filled heat! For a few moments Michelle thought "Oh my god are they picturing me naked? Do they fantasize about me? Do they want to fuck me with their big, black dicks?"

The wetness deep down between Michelle's sweet thighs returned. She was beside herself imaging the two black gardeners lusting over her. They would be on the Martinez property on Thursday doing their job. The days leading up to Thursday would find the Hispanic beauty looking at the magazine and comparing herself to the 'Playmate of the Month'. She was brazen enough to take the Playboy to her bedroom and touch herself in her private area and fantasize about stripping naked for the black men's pleasure. This became Michelle's wicked, forbidden fantasy.

On Thursday Michelle sped the departure of her son and husband to school and work respectively. She then bathed and took a little extra time preparing her hair and makeup. She chose a tight navy blue skirt and a casual sleeveless top with a bit of a plunging neckline. The men arrived on schedule at 10:00 am. She knew they would be on the property only 2 or 3 hours and she was looking only to tease and get a bit of attention. She went out to check to see if the mail arrived while they were in the front yard.

"Hey guys," Michelle casually waved to James and Martin as she walked out of the house.

Both men stopped what they were doing immediately as they watched her walk by. "How are you, Miss Michelle?" James nodded his head as she walked passed him, overwhelmed by her appearance and sweet fragrance.

"Morning Mam", Martin stuttered as he greeted her. He was intimidated by her and afraid of saying something stupid.

As she walked back to the house Michelle stopped to speak with them again. "The yard's looking good James and Martin. I know we don't often get a chance to mention it but Robert and I appreciate the work you do for us. Thanks again." She gave them her sweetest smile. In her mind the entire time thinking that the black men were probably picturing her removing her clothes to show them her pure, white, perfect body!

"No problem, we are both glad you are pleased with our work." James replied.

Michelle turned and walked back to the house fully aware that both men were lustfully staring at her. Indeed they were. She put just a bit of extra sway in her ass as she walked away from the black studs.

When she walked back in Michelle could not understand why she was behaving in such a manner. Her pussy was once again wet and her panties soaked. She went about her daily household chores trying to keep occupied. A few hours later the doorbell rang. She looked out and saw that James and Martin remained on the property. As soon as she opened the door both men respectfully removed their caps.

"Sorry to bother you Miss Michelle," James spoke as he bowed his head slightly. A bit embarrassed he spoke up, " I think Mr. Robert forgot to leave us a check."

"Oh, I'm sorry. Come on in and wait and I will get it for you." Michelle let the men in. They waited in the foyer as she retrieved her checkbook. She offered them refreshments which they respectfully declined. She sat on a chair in the dining room and began to write a check. The two men had a perfect view of her. She then uncharacteristically crossed her legs. She took her time writing the check fully aware of the 'Leg Show' she was providing. Her tight skirt rode up a portion of her creamy white thighs as the men stared at her. She kicked her feet up and down slowly as she continued. She then fished in her purse and found a $10.00 dollar bill. She slowly uncrossed her legs, stood up, looked at the men and walked seductively toward them. She may be a sweet, innocent woman but she was all woman and she found nothing wrong with a little innocent teasing.

As she slowly walked to hand James the check she could not help but notice the big tent obscenely bulging in his pants almost down to his knees. He had become aroused with the little show Michelle gave them. She looked at Martin's crotch as well and noticed his big bulge. She quickly regained her composure and smiled as she handed James the check and the ten spot.

"Here is a little tip to show you our appreciation of your work," she said as she handed the money over to James. Little did she know that she would one day be giving them something more precious than money.

James protested but she insisted. "Thank you, Miss Michelle. We will see you next week."

As they walked back to the truck both men appeared dumbfounded in attempting to interpret Miss Michelle's seemingly flirtatious behavior.

******

The days passed rapidly and uneventfully. The beautiful Mrs. Michelle Martinez continued to think about her whorish behavior with the two black men. She came to the conclusion that she was playing a dangerous game teasing and flirting with them. She really did not know them or anything about them other than they appeared gracious and well mannered. It was almost as if they knew their place and would do nothing to anger the white people. Conversely, she reasoned, what if they took her actions as a sign that she wanted to have sex with them. 'My God what if they tried to rape me!' It was then that she decided to end the foolishness and concentrate on her home and family. She also thought about the massive erection that James Austin had when he lustfully stared at the married woman. 'Is his dick really that big', she pondered as she was reminded of the nasty little show she provided the black men. As much as she tried to concentrate on her activities, she kept trying to picture the size of that massive organ that James appeared to posses.

piano59
piano59
36 Followers
12