Michelle Needs Help Studying

Story Info
She ends up getting something different.
2.8k words
3.97
45.7k
33
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was not a 'classic' beauty. I knew other girls were prettier than I was, but I did my best with what I had. Even though I was not blessed with every feature, I had blonde hair and blue eyes and could look cute, when viewed from the right angle.

My facial features weren't great and I knew it, but anybody who was lucky enough to see me naked, was in heaven. It is a little vain of me to say I know, but I had an amazing body. I had a set of awesome perky Cs and a cute butt. I was rather thin and sported a super flat tummy. I had nice legs, and my body was covered with a tasteful tan. I mean I wasn't some over done orange blonde, I had a slight bronze that made my body look even better.

I had only the one boyfriend in high school. My face didn't really attract boys and it wasn't until they got to see me nude until they fully understood my splendour. I was shy though, so this lead me to not meet many boys. This was a negative at the moment but I told myself I would turn it into a positive. With less attention from boys I had a tonne of study time.

I hit the books hard in college because I thought a girl on her way to becoming a doctor would be much more marry-able than some washed up high school pretty girl who was used to coasting on her looks.

At eight-teen I was in my first year of college, since I did not have many boyfriends again I found myself hanging out with a girlfriend from home in her room many nights. My name is Michelle by the way, my friends name is Allison, we were inseparable.

Allison was much prettier than I, she still had a man back home so we shared a lack of dates, but for different reasons.

Even though both us girls didn't want/get guys, we both needed cock. I would finish my studies like a good girl then slip to her room for a little fun. She had a tonne of toys, I was too shy to purchase any myself.

My favourite of hers was this massive black double ended dildo. Having something huge in me felt great, but the fact that it was big enough for two made it even better. We could fuck it at the same time and help each other to get off.

She didn't want to cheat on her boyfriend with a guy, but he thought it was awesome that she fucked a girl, and it was much less complicated for me. She wasn't super clingy to me as she had her man to do that with. We were just fuck friends, not romantically involved.

During one of our many fuck fests, I paused to interrupt:

"Oh shit! I completely forgot about my chemistry homework." I said. I had given so much of my effort to my other four subjects that I had completely ignored chemistry. "I have that class tomorrow, and I am late on my readings, I will be totally lost tomorrow." I pouted, as I lost hold of my O and slid the dildo out of me.

"Babe, don't worry, you will do fine." Allison consoled me.

"I will not feel right if I don't prepare myself for tomorrow, but it is just too late now there is way too much reading for one night." I continued to pout.

A light bulb came on in Allison's head. "You know Eric? From downstairs?" She asked.

"Ya I think so." I replied.

"He is in the next year of your chemistry class, maybe he can help you save time on your readings, help you get ready for class!" She suggested.

I couldn't thank her for this idea enough. Eric was older but actually in my class. Her mistake made sense because as with many first year college courses this class was huge. Eric could easily hide from me. No wonder he was able to hide from someone who wasn't even there!

I was born on another continent and due to the old world thinking of my parents I was kind of racist. Eric happened to be black, and this might have been another reason we didn't connect.

"Are you sure he would even be home? Awake?" I asked again.

"Yea I would think so." She said. "He is always staying up studying."

I finished pulling on my clothing and apologized for my abrupt exit to Allison.

"It is very OK. It's one of the things that makes you so cute, you are so nerdy!" She told me.

I was, but I didn't like being told I was. Allison was a good friend though and she could say anything to me and get a smile. I kissed her goodbye and went down to see if Eric was around.

I knocked on Eric's door and his roommate greeted me. He was also black.

Each apartment in this building had four bedrooms, so like me, Eric lived with three other people. The rooms themselves were not, but the building was coed. I knew that Eric's apartment was populated by three other black boys of a similar age. I had met them during frosh week, but again as I was shy (and a little racist), so I only spoke with them for a couple minutes.

"Yea Eric is just in his room." Said the boy who answered the door.

He let me in and pointed me towards Eric's room. I gave the door a knock. No one answered. I noticed it was slightly ajar though and thought I should push it open just to be sure no one was home.

I started to open the door slowly: "Eric? Are you home?" My voice asked through the darkness, but still no answer.

I kept opening his door and questioning the room, eventually the door was fully open. I was relieved to see a figure sitting in the dark room. I could see it because it was placed in front of a bright lap top screen.

I walked over to it and placed my hands on its shoulders. "Hey Eric! I was hoping you could help me with my chemistry..." I stopped mid sentence as I saw what he was up to.

The guy was naked from the waist down stroking off to a video on his laptop. It was a video of a little blonde girl like me fucking many black guys.

"Oh god Michelle, I didn't mean for you to see me like this." Eric said scrambling to cover himself up.

"It's OK, I mean everyone does it, I'll just come back later." I said.

"Wait, what do you mean 'everyone does it'?" He asked me.

I blushed.

He grinned at me relaxing a bit now. "You know if you want..." He started to say.

But I stopped him, "don't go getting ideas, I'm leaving."

"You're not interested at all?" He asked pushing his luck. "It's because I'm black right?"

As I stated before, I admitted I am a little racists but I don't want others to think this about me. "No that is not it, you just look like you are enjoying alone time, I don't want to interrupt."

"Oh you're not interrupting at all." He said.

Eric's video was still running and it was actually kind of hot to me. The men all had gigantic cocks, and the girl looked to be in so much pleasure. My enjoyment of watching this, combined with my earlier activities with Allison, was making me pretty hot again.

Eric noticed my starring at the screen and stood up. My god this guy was majorly hung, it was like one of the guys on his computer jumped out to join me in the room.

"Oh my!" I said turning red.

"Like what you see?" Eric grinned.

"I'm not sure, I mean you are scary huge, and honestly I've only ever seen white ones." I mumbled, probably incoherently.

"You should see how black ones feel." His big ten inches jerked at me with his bold suggestion.

"Oh no, I couldn't, I should go." I said turning to the door yet again.

"Just a touch babe, it likes you." Eric said grabbing my arm.

"Well it does look good..." I said, now considering his offer.

"You know you want to." Eric teased.

By now my little pussy was getting really wet, "well just a touch." I agreed.

I reached into my pocket and pulled out my glasses, I wanted to get a better look at this thing. I reached out and began to stroke him. He let out a loud moan. This turned me on even more, I cooed at him how great he felt, and claimed I needed to get a closer look.

I knelt down in front of him holding his massive rod. I pointed it up then down starring in awe as I inspected every inch of it.

"Now that you have seen and felt it, you should taste it." He urged.

I shot him a frown saying, "this will never fit in my little mouth."

"You wont know unless you try." He told me.

I guess his logic was sound, and I had become very horny. I stuck my tongue out and gave the monster a lick. Eric moaned, it encouraged me that he liked it.

I opened my lips as wide as they could stretch and directed the massive head into my mouth. He moaned again as I sucked. He watched me struggle with this big thing, I could only get like a quarter of his length in my mouth, he was just too thick.

"You look so cute, try sucking my balls." Eric suggested.

Like a good little girl I did as told. I removed my mouth from his meat and quickly found his balls. I jerked his huge cock over head while I sucked on his fat balls. These too were almost too big for my little mouth, nonetheless from his moaning I could tell he appreciated my efforts.

"What's all this noise about?" I heard a voice ask as it barged through the door.

It was his roommate who answered my knocking. He obviously recognized the sounds I thought, he just needed an excuse!

I was still stroking Eric but had removed my mouth from his nuts too lock eyes with this intruder. The guy looked back at us as his mouth fell wide open. He started clapping.

"Way to go Eric, I didn't know you had it in you." He said. "Mind if I join?"

"If it's alright with Michelle." He said. "But maybe we should get some more space if you do."

He was right, the little cramped dorm rooms were too small for three people. I didn't even realize he had left it up to me to let his roommate join. I just went back to sucking Eric's huge nuts.

He moaned, "I guess she doesn't mind."

"Great!" His roommate said, "lets go to the living room."

Eric kicked his pants from his ankles and walked with us out to the living room. I re-assumed my kneeling position between the boys.

"If you liked Eric." His roommate said. "You will love me!"

The roommate began pulling down his shorts exposing his stump. He slid them down slowly, yet to reach the end. He almost made it down to his knees before he popped out at me. He was almost as excited as me already, he was fully hard.

"That can't be real." I said, questioning his manhood. He wasn't that much bigger than Eric, but still so much bigger than anything I had ever seen before that night.

"I'm all man, give it a check." He said looking down at me.

As I did for Eric I gave him a stroke and an inspection. I gave him a tentative kiss before I tried to fit my mouth on him.

I had just as much trouble, if not more, sucking him as I did with Eric. He moaned anyways. I fulled with pride that I could please these men. I continued to suck away, I paid attention to both boys now. I was in heaven, why had I not tried black cock before, I was so foolish.

"Hey bro, her mouth must be getting tiered." Eric said.

His roommate agreed and he helped Eric get me undressed and lift me onto their couch. The guys stripped me out of my shirt, bra, and jeans, but didn't bother to remove my thong.

Eric spread my legs and pulled the black fabric to the side exposing my little pink snatch. He snaked his tongue at me. God it felt good.

He licked at me for awhile, then rotated me around to his buddy. The stranger pulled my panties to the side and put his tongue to me. He licked away making me feel the same excessive pleasure Eric did. They had made me so wet.

Just then two guys barged through the door, I guess the one was Eric's other roommate returning form the bars with a friend. They were also two large black guys.

"What the fuck boys?" One said. "I sit on that couch every morning to eat breakfast!"

I lay there still spread eagle. The other guy looked at my pink face, and then my matching hole.

"This the girl from upstairs." He said recognizing me. "The hoe who thought she was too good for us at the party. Look at her now."

"You know what would make this scene even better?" The one of the men at the door asked this friend. "If she had four dicks to play with."

The two new men grinned at me and began to remove their trousers. They were just as hung as the first two.

"How about you get them caught up?" Eric said.

Four guys? I thought, what am I doing? I sat up now. The guys did not afford me the luxury to protest though. The two new guys approached me and waggled their big peckers in my face.

"Open up babe." Eric said.

I did as told, oh no I am turning into that girl in the video from earlier. I sucked the new poles until they hardened in my mouth.

"Well she is already warmed up boys." Eric said referring to the licking he and his friend gave me.

"Lets split this one in two." Another voice said.

So aggressive I thought. I allowed them to lay me on the couch as Eric placed himself between my legs.

"Be gentle please." I insisted.

"Don't worry we will make sure you enjoy this." Eric told me, but looked at his friends.

Eric slowly pushed himself in. I squealed at his size. His buddy laughed:

"Babe the head isn't even all the way in yet."

I looked down at my crotch, oh god how could I ever make it through all four I thought. It did though get easier as I got used to the size. Eric was very gentle and eased me to get half of him.

The other guys were a little more impatient, but thanks to Eric, I was able to withstand them eagerly fucking my pussy.

The four boys took turns pumping my hole, and also made sure to occupy my mouth while they waited their turn. At one point in the night I even had two in either hand, and one in my mouth as the fourth humped away. I did this for as long as I could but my arms just got too tiered after awhile.

The boys hands replaced mine, as all four stood up stroking in front of me.

"Where do you want us to cum?" Eric asked me.

Normally I would have said, 'in the condom', but I guess that sort of wasn't an option I had.

After some thought, I said, "on my chest?" They agreed this was a good idea. I did have awesome tits as I mentioned before.

I lay on the couch still, I now had had a towel under me for awhile, to not ruin the one guys morning ritual even more.

The boys took turns stepping forward. Using my pussy to ready themselves then pulling out at the last minute to spray their hot loads on me.

When they were all done I teased them, "I believe I said on my chest." As I wiped huge globs off my glasses.

"Sorry babe." Explained Eric. "Our aim needs some practice I guess."

The entire room erupted in laughter. They all got a chance to bust their balls, I was just taking my turn with this comment.

The next night while Allison and I were busy playing with each other, I told her about my time the other night at Eric's. I tell her everything, especially events as hot as that one.

"Don't single girls get to have all the fun?" She said with jealousy. "Maybe my man and I are due for a break before the next time."

We came and came the entire night thinking about this.