Michelle On Her Own

Story Info
She meets a younger man.
2.1k words
3.94
66.1k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
saturna
saturna
6 Followers

It was the fall of 1997 and I was on my own for the first time since I was 20. I had just taken my 18 year old daughter Holly to college and spent the day visiting the campus with her.

I had lobbied hard for Holly to go to school in Seattle but she chose Central since it offered a veterinary science program that would accept her. Prior to this she had never been away from me for more than a weekend. We were very close and I already missed her terribly. People would sometimes think we were sisters when we were out together. I felt as though part of me was ripped away as I drove out of Ellensburg on the way back to Seattle. I drove to the sound of the radio under the clear evening sky as the sun was setting. Soon I would need to fill the gas tank so I stopped at the next station. As I handed the attendant some money for gas I noticed he was staring at my chest and pulled my windbreaker together.

Men had not interested me a great deal while Holly was growing up. I hadn't had a serious boyfriend since Holly's father and made a practice of not bringing my lovers home with me.

A wave of excitement spread through me as I strode toward my car, could it be that I enjoyed that man staring at me?

I removed my windbreaker, settled into the driver's seat and took out my hair clip so that my long brunette hair fell down around my face. I checked my eyeliner and applied some lip gloss, admiring my look in the mirror. I turned the key, enjoying the feeling of power as I sped away from the gas station and accelerated onto the highway again.

Arriving home around 10:00 I sensed the emptiness of the house and began missing Holly again more than ever. It was Saturday night so I decided to go out for drinks to take the edge off.

Looking through the closet I chose a blue long sleeve peasant blouse and paired it with my new Levi jeans and black boots. Selecting a bra with thin stretchy cups completed the look. I wore this outfit to work on casual Friday once and men followed me around like puppy dogs.

The Brooklight is a neighborhood bar, two blocks from my apartment. The drinks are strong and the bartenders are friendly. I walked in and sat at the far end of the bar where I could view the pool table. Some good players come in there and I like to hone my skills with a game now and then. Tonight the chalkboard was full of waiting players so I figured on being a spectator.

My favorite bartender Julie came over and I ordered a White Russian. My eyes followed her as she walked down the bar and reached for the Kahlua bottle. Her freckled arms were toned which complimented her curvy frame. We were the same size and shared the same taste in clothing. As she returned with the drink she spoke in a lowered voice. "Hey Michelle some really good stuff came in, are you looking?"

"Sounds great, I'll take a quarter. I have to run home for the cash though."

"I have a break in half an hour. We can go to your place and do it there if you want. I need a bong hit anyway." She laughed and flipped her thick red hair.

"Sure, thanks Julie."

I turned back to the pool game. A young couple was casually knocking the balls around, scratching every other shot.

I made my way to the jukebox and scrolled the menu. I put 5 dollars in and made my selections. Two guys were looking me over making comments to each other. Again I felt a sensation of excitement flowing through me head to toe. The pulsating beat of the music made me feel randy. I knew my nipples were erect and showing through the thin fabric of my clothing.

As I walked back to my place at the bar I smiled at one of the guys who were looking my way. He couldn't have been over 25 which is quite a compliment to a woman of 40. I took a look back over my shoulder and he was still looking at me. He had long dark wavy hair with a clean shaven angelic face. We smiled at one another and I turned away. "He's nice," I thought. "Too bad he is with his buddy."

"Okay I'm on my break. I can get you the stuff now if you want."

"Great Julie, let's go."

As Julie and I walked out the door I looked in a mirror and saw the young man watching me intently from his seat on the other side of the room. I pretended not to notice and walked confidently onto the sidewalk toward my apartment with Julie by my side.

We arrived and sat at the kitchen table as Julie retrieved a baggie of weed from the inside pocket of her black suede blazer. I could smell the skunky aroma when she opened the baggie and it made me salivate. I produced my blue plastic bong and handed it to Julie who stuffed the bowl and took a long slow hit. I've never seen anyone with such a ravenous appetite for marijuana as Julie. I heard the bowl clear out as Julie let off the thumb hole and took the heavenly intoxicant into her lungs. She smiled through glassy eyes as she slid the bong across the table to me. I put eighty dollars next to her purse and held the baggie to my nose.

"This stuff is fucking awesome. Thanks Julie, it will last me weeks!"

"I always save for the good stuff for you Michelle."

When we were both suitably stoned we headed back to the bar. Julie made me another White Russian which I consumed in about five seconds. I looked for my young man but the two seats were empty.

Now I had to pee so I headed for the ladies room which was down a narrow hallway toward the rear of the room. I was tipsy by this time and wasn't looking as I rounded a corner at the end of the hallway. I collided with a guy coming out of the men's room.

"Oh sorry, I wasn't looking," I exclaimed.

"That's okay, I was being clumsy."

I looked up, it was my young man! "My name's Michelle, I saw you here earlier." I tried to seem nonchalant but my voice was quivering. My body was pressed against him, my right breast flattened on his left arm.

"I'm Charles, glad to meet you." He extended his hand and I broke away to take it in mine.

"The pleasure is mine Charles."

I pushed past to the ladies room and when I returned to my seat at the bar Charles was sitting next to me. We began talking and soon hit it off. I had such a good time I was surprised when last call was announced. I paid my tab and said good night to Julie.

"Well it was wonderful meeting you Charles."

"Where are you parked? I'll walk you to your car."

"Oh I walked here. I live just down the street."

"May I walk you home?"

"I guess there's no harm in that."

We walked side by side to my apartment, arriving at the front door. "I had a wonderful time Charles," I told him. I started to hug him when he leaned in and kissed me. His lips were soft and he smelled manly. I found myself returning his kiss and opening my mouth to him. Soon our tongues were mingling and my hands were roaming his slender body. He was a terrific kisser and I could feel his erection against me as we grinded our bodies together. I broke our embrace and looked into his brown eyes.

"I'm quite a bit older than you," I said. "You may come in and watch TV with me for awhile but you can't stay the night. And no sex, understand?"

"Sure Michelle, that sounds great!"

We entered my apartment and to my chagrin the bong was out in plain view.

"Wow you smoke weed?"

"Well yes, would you like some?"

"Okay, I've never tried it. How do you work this thing?"

"Just wait in the living room. I want to change into something more comfortable. Go ahead and put some music on."

The stereo came on playing AC/DC as I went to the bedroom and stripped my clothes off. I chose my gray camisole with black stretch pants. I wriggled into these and faced the mirror. At 5'7" 155 pounds my body still looked great in fitted clothing. The camisole supported my D cup breasts nicely and the stretch pants fit tight over my round plump ass.

I joined Charles who was looking over my CD collection.

"I'm going to have a bong hit, would you like to join me?" I asked.

"Okay."

I loaded up a small chunk of bud and showed him how to put his mouth on the bong and where the release hole was located. His eyes were all over me. There was considerable sexual tension flowing between us. I was getting turned on and kept sneaking looks at his bulging crotch.

He took the bong hit like a pro, coughing spastically. I broke out in laughter and he started laughing too, even while coughing.

We got extremely stoned then moved to the couch. I put the TV on without sound and turned the radio to the college station which was playing trippy music. As I was bent over the stereo I felt hands on my waist and soon I was being felt up from behind. I sank back against Charles' firm body. His hands caressed my ass and thighs as he kissed the back of my neck.

My breasts needed attention and I wondered why Charles hadn't touched them. Most men zeroed in on my tits right away and more than once I've had to fight off gropers who wanted to feel them.

I was filled with desire and wheeled around to face my young man. He smelled so good and his strong arms securely held me against him. We began making out, our bodies writhing together. Now his passion was rising and his breathing became more rapid. His hands finally found my breasts and I let out a moan.

I pushed him back on the couch and straddled him. I removed my top and my breasts came free, wobbling down into his face. I needed them sucked so badly. I felt him latch on to my right one. He applied just the right amount of suction and I closed my eyes to enjoy the sensation. He moved to my other breast and kneaded both of them gently. By this time I was moaning and almost begging him to fuck me. But I had something else on my mind.

I stood up and led Charles to the bedroom. I knelt next to the bed and positioned him in front of me. He said nothing as I undid his belt and pants. I told him to step out of them and pulled off his briefs. His erect cock sprang up and slapped me in the face. It was a beautiful uncircumcised penis, with large testicles like a nectarine.

I held his cock out of the way and began licking his balls very gently with a wide flickering tongue. They tightened up against his body and he made no sound. His hands found my tits and caressed them. I put his entire scrotum inside my mouth, carefully closing my lips around it. I knew he needed his cock sucked and I wanted his semen.

I guided him to the bed and had him lay on his back. I took my stretch pants off in the dark and lit a candle so he could see me naked. I climbed onto the bed and dragged my heavy breasts along his body, brushing his cock with them.

"Suck me please."

I replied by taking his penis into my mouth with my hand forming a ring seal against my lips. He felt so good in my mouth. I sucked and bobbed up and down rotating my head. His shortness of breath told me he was close so I concentrated on sucking near the tip and swirling my tongue on it. That got him. His creamy hot semen filled my mouth and I swallowed the yummy stuff. I have always loved the taste of cum. This guy was especially tasty and kept gushing and gushing.

When his climax ended I took my mouth away and laid next to him awhile. I wanted to fuck him but thought the better of it. I don't need a kid falling in love with me or anything.

saturna
saturna
6 Followers