Michelle the Exhibitionist

Story Info
Drinking leads to nightclub show.
3.1k words
4.46
103.5k
16
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Michelle and I enjoy being an exhibitionist. I like to tell true stories of exposing myself or being exposed by my boyfriend. If I get a good response to this story, I'll write more. I think true stories are much more exciting to read than made up stories, although true stories tend to be a bit less wild.

I had an exciting weekend. My boyfriend Jim took me out on the town on Saturday, and I wore one of the sexy outfits he'd bought me for Valentine's Day. The cut off crop top and hip hugger type, micro mini skirt were more appropriate for warmer weather, but I was anxious to wear them. It was the first time I'd tried it on, and you wouldn't believe how low it dips down in front, almost down to my hairline (that is if I wasn't shaved). You could actually see my hipbones and lot's of skin lower down when I walked. I felt almost naked. The skirt was almost low enough to expose the tattoo right above my pussy which says, "Watch out, it's really hot down here" with an arrow pointing down. My bikini panties only just barely cover up what it says down there. I was shaved when the artist wrote it for me, so if I let the hair grow out, it covers the sentence up.

Jim took me out to dinner at a very nice place. I had a black blazer on over the crop top because Jim had snipped a bit too much off the lower portion of the crop top. It was so high, most of my breasts were exposed out of the bottom when I'd reach up or arch my back or put my hands behind my neck. I'm only 34B, but my breasts are still nice and firm for my young 32 years of age. My breasts are topped by what Jim describes as prized, very pink nipples. I'm 5'8" tall with very long legs. My torso is quite long as well, so when I'm wearing a bikini or crop tops with shorts there is a lot of skin showing. And if you got to know me personally you'd find out I like showing as much skin as possible.

After dinner Jim took me to a nice, rather dark nightclub that had a live band. The club was packed mostly with people in our age group. After three drinks I was feeling no pain and mentioned to Jim that I was getting very warm. He quickly suggested I take off the blazer. I reminded him that I had the short crop top on, that he'd trimmed even shorter, and the hip hugger micro mini skirt that was almost exposing my pussy. He said, so what, we both know you like showing off a bit, and besides I don't see anyone here that we know. Do you see any of your friends? I had to say that I didn't see anyone I knew. "Well, then" he said, "why not take off the blazer or at least open the two buttons and see if you don't feel a lot cooler?" I remember saying "oh I suppose."

At first I felt more comfortable just unbuttoning the two buttons, but keeping the blazer close together in the front. While sipping still another drink, I felt Jim pulling the blazer all the way open for me. Isn't he nice? Although there were other young ladies about my age in the place, none of them had crop tops on that were shortened anywhere near as much as mine. Feeling the effects of all the drinks, I was really enjoying all the guys and even their dates or wives seeing so much of my exposed body. At first I was careful to lean forward and keep my elbows on the table to keep the cropped top down. But it wasn't long before I sat up straight and got a little more careless, exposing the lower part of my breasts for everyone nearby to see. I get very wet between my legs when I know I'm creating a spectacle and I love being noticed. Jim gets quite turned on himself whenever I'm showing a lot of my body. He likes to reach down and open an extra button or two on my already too short skirts. He loves seeing my exposed upper thighs and really gets excited displaying me to complete strangers.

I saw that I had the complete attention of two guys at a nearby table and decided to give them a show. I crossed my right leg over my left leg to give them a look at a lot of thigh. I soon began dangling one of my heels from the end of my toes on my right foot, and it wasn't long before I had them both mesmerized. It was intoxicating to me to watch them in my peripheral vision. I could see their eyes were directed at my legs. Feeling much bolder from all the drinks, I slowly moved my right leg further away from my left leg, and in so doing I knew that they would be seeing further up between my legs. I really wanted to treat them to a view of what to most women is their forbidden territory.

I get very bold once two or three drinks settle in my tummy, and tend to do rather whorish things like this. I get excited when I know I'm making guys really horny and wanted to give them an experience that they'd long remember. I leaned backwards and arched my back a little, like I was stretching, to get my short crop top to lift. I could tell by the feel of the material on my breasts that my pink nipples were exposed to their view. I wasn't looking directly at them, but was sure that they were locked on to the view of my breasts. They probably thought they were getting lucky at my accidental exposure. They had no idea of course of how much this sort of display turns me on, and how wet it makes me between my legs. Opening my legs even further, I hoped they were getting a view of my pussy, even though the lighting wasn't great.

Jim had noticed that another couple had also been paying attention to me. He mentioned to me that they were watching us the entire time and he had noticed that the other fellow was fooling around and exposing his date just like Jim was with me. In fact I think he was following Jim's lead, exposing his girlfriend by opening buttons on her skirt and blouse. It was almost a game. He didn't seem to want me to outdo or expose more than his girlfriend was doing or exposing. Later on the couple surprised us when they came over to our table and introduced themselves to us. Their names were Rod and Pam. This is how that evening actually went.

Rod said they couldn't help but notice how much I was exposing myself, and that he enjoyed displaying Pam also. Pam was built almost identical to me. She had long and lanky legs, and that night she had on a pair of black thong panties (or knickers as she called them). As her boyfriend Rod kept opening buttons on her blouse and exposing more of her breasts, we noticed that she was braless, like I was, and her pink nipples were just like mine. We seemed to be very much alike as couples. Rod, like Jim, encouraged Pam to wear erotic clothing, and enjoyed showing her off. Both guys found it exciting to loosen us up with drinks, than start opening buttons to expose us to strangers.

As we talked with them, Jim whispered into my ear that Rod had opened Pam's skirt so much that her thong bikini panties were completely exposed. Jim leaned over to Rod and complimented Pam's legs, saying they looked just like mine and asked if he could see them better. At this point, we had been talking and drinking together for over an hour, when Rod suggested that the gals change places so that Jim could talk to Pam a bit while he got to talk to me without shouting above the loud music. Pam and I agreed to the idea as a good way to get to know each other better. I loved the idea, for I knew that if we exchanged places like Jim suggested, I could have a little fun showing more of myself to Rod. I hoped that Pam would let Jim do a bit of exploring as well. They seemed so much like us. I thought it was a good way to find out if they both enjoyed that sort of thing as much as we did.

Before we changed seats, Pam and I went to the ladies room leaving Jim and Rod to chat. Jim told me later that he and Rod had discussed showing us girls off, and that the idea of changing seats was a good opportunity for them to get to know us better. When we returned, I sat down next to Rod while Pam sat down next to Jim. We both had left our buttons undone as we walked to and from the ladies room, and had gotten a lot of attention. Our unbuttoned skirts, which were very short to start with, had provided a very sexy leg show to all those who noticed.

While we were in the ladies room Pam had told me that Rod would love watching her giving Jim a good show. I told Pam that I knew Jim would enjoy it just as much watching me fooling around with Rod. We agreed to really make this a fun night for both guys and put on a show for the audience at surrounding tables.

Rod shook my hand as I sat down saying that he was glad to have opportunity to get to know me better. He was sure that Jim was also enjoying the opportunity of getting to know Pam better as well. Rod mentioned how much he appreciated my legs as Pam and I had come back from the ladies room and how he had even caught glimpses of my panties as I'd walked. I told Rod that Pam and I had a lot of guys watching us, and that I'd even seen one girl giving her boyfriend a hard time for staring at us too much. I'm sure some of these guys wished their dates would dress like us for them. Who knows we might help some of the girls get some sexy new clothes from their boyfriends.

As Rod and I talked, I noticed that Jim and Pam seemed to be getting pretty cozy. I felt Rod's hand settle onto my leg just above my knee. Normally my limit is look but don't touch, but with all the drinks in me, I found it really exciting to feel another man's hand touching me there and I decided to let him explore. I didn't have to wait long to find out that he was just like Jim. Since I hadn't objected, his hand moved quickly to the top of my leg. He looked down at his hand inside my now very open skirt, telling me how much he was enjoying seeing my legs. I told him that Jim enjoys me showing my legs, while trying to make those exposures look as accidental as possible.

I noticed that one of Jim's hands had also disappeared under the table and was pretty sure it had found its way up Pam's skirt. I could see him taking peeks into Pam's blouse, which was unbuttoned so low that I could see a lot of her breasts from where I was sitting. I knew that Jim probably was seeing her breast in its entirety. Excited by the sight and not wanting to be outdone, I decided to slide out of my blazer to see what sort of reaction if any I'd get from Rod. Well, I guess Rod wasn't brain dead as he was already feasting his eyes on my exposed tummy. I still was leaning over a bit as we chatted so he wasn't yet treated to the sight of my breasts peeking out the bottom.

Rod's hand was way up my thigh under my short skirt. I leaned back just for the shock value, to expose the bottom of my breasts and asked him if he'd like to open a couple more buttons for me, since I was very warm. Rod was only too happy to open some more buttons for me, and left me with only two buttons holding my skirt together at the top. Looking down I could see my exposed panties.

Rod returned to stroking my inner thigh, which felt really good. I love being stroked there. I opened my legs further to invite his hand to travel all the way up to my crotch. Rod brushed his hand across the thin material of my panties. When I didn't stop him, I felt his finger start sliding up and down against my wet pussy. I regretted not having removed my panties in the ladies room so that he could massage my bare pussy. I spread my legs more as I felt him worm his hand under the edge of my panties. I'm sure he could see by the expression on my face how good it felt to me as he stroked me. I really wanted Rod to have better access to my wet pussy, but I didn't want to stop long enough to go to the ladies room to remove my panties.

I told Rod that I wanted to lose the panties, but didn't want him to stop. "Well," he said, "why not do what Pam would do". When I asked, Rod told me that she would take them right off there! "I can't do that here people will see" I remember saying. Rod dared me to do it and that's how he got me. I just cannot refuse a dare; no matter what it is; no matter the circumstances. "Oh you," I exclaimed, knowing that I was going to give in. Rod then offered to help and reached for the top of my panties. As he tugged on my panties, I lifted myself slightly off the chair and felt them start sliding down. With me facing him, he said, "now, raise up a bit more and I'll pull them down for you."

I should have been red faced, but feeling my panties sliding down with all the people around was terribly exciting. I knew other people were probably seeing him pulling my panties down, but I didn't care. I must have had way too much to drink to even go along with anything like this. I did as he suggested and raised my body up a bit and felt the bikini material as it slide all the way past my buttocks, then past my thighs, and looking down saw them at my knees. Of course everyone around us could see my panties stretched across my knees also, and was just too embarrasing to leave them there. Reaching down myself, I slide my panties the rest of the way down, then slipped my feet out of my high heels and pulled my panties off my feet, one foot at a time. I quickly slipped my feet back into my heels, and looking down at my legs could see my naked pussy staring back up at me. I peeked around quickly and noticed that the two fellows at the nearby table were also now seeing my bare pussy, which only turned me on all the more.

Rod told me he loved how I had shaved my pussy and asked me what it said down there. I told him, "Well, I guess you'll have to see for yourself." I didn't have to ask Rod twice even though he did have to lean over a bit to actually read the tattoo. A big smile came across his face as he read, "Watch out, it's really hot down there." He only said, "Is it really as hot as your tattoo says. "Guess that's for me to know and for you to find out", was my reply. "You wanna see the rest?" I asked Rod." He said, "Sure, let me see more." I leaned back against my chair and arched my back so he could see the material raise up uncovering my lower breasts. I even reached up to grasp the tiny straps and pulled the material up even higher till both of my pink nipples were on display for him. "WOW" is all he could say.

With him directly in front of me, I was fairly confident that no one else nearby could see what he was seeing, but as he slowly moved back on his chair I quickly pulled the material down to cover myself...for now anyway. Looking across the table I knew that Pam and Jim also had enjoyed my little display as both of them had wide smiles on their faces. "Well, what did you think?" I asked Rod. Rod said, "You are fucking hot Michelle, do you know that?" "I think I've had too much to drink Rod, I've never shown myself this way in a club with so many other people around me. Why'd you have to go dare me to do that?" "Cause Pam will do anything I ask no matter where we are if I dare her" was his response.

Just about then, all the lights came on real bright and we knew that the club was about to close for the night. I reached down and quickly buttoned my buttons on my skirt and pulled my blazer around myself and buttoned its two buttons. Looking over I noticed that Jim was helping Pam get her wrap up her arms as she readied herself to go outside into the chilly night evening. We all stood up, and I looked over toward them, and noticed that Pam still had not buttoned up her short skirt, and even I could see her lovely skin all the way up to her panties. Apparently she wasn't a bit shy about showing herself.

Pam and I picked up our handbags as the guys put their arms through between our arms and bodies and we proceeded to inch our way towards the exit. Rod made small talk as we slowly made our way towards the exit and suggested we go someplace together, just the four of us, saying that the evening was young. I told him that I had to get up early for church in the morning, and that although I'd love spending time with him and his girl friend Pam, that we'd have to make it another time. Rod thanked me for my big show, and said that he could hardly wait.