Michelle's Adventures Ch. 3

Story Info
She returns home from the funeral.
1.6k words
3.75
44.6k
4
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/14/2000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After returning home from the funeral, I settled back into my normal routine and did not see my father very often. I held onto the memories of our intimacy and relished our relationship....and was looking forward to finding ways to spend more time with Dad!

In the meantime, Bonnie (a co-worker of mine) and I continued to party together on the weekends. Since neither of us were married and had no children, we didn't have the typical constraints that women our age had...and we took advantage of that. Bonnie and I had been partying together for some 15 years and in addition to being close friends, we were lovers.

One wintry Friday night, Bonnie suggested that we rent some movies and stay in at her place instead of visiting the bar scene. I agreed that it would be a nice change of pace...but I was also anticipating slipping under the warm covers with her...both of us buck naked, of course! We agreed to meet at her place at 8:00 to eat and watch the movies. I brought some Chinese food and she provided the wine and we settled down on the couch next to each other.

After finishing the food, we pulled a comforter over us and snuggled closer - our legs resting against each other and holding hands while we watched the "boob tube". Neither of us was feeling particularly horny at the time - just cuddling, sipping on wine, and relaxing together. Her body felt soft and warm next to mine and I really enjoyed the closeness of our relationship. We understood each other quite well and after all those years, still got along remarkably well.

After watching two movies it was getting rather late, but we weren't really sleepy so we decided to stay up for a while. Bonnie disappeared into her bedroom for a few minutes, but at the time, I didn't think anything of it - little did I know what she had in store for me.

We had both changed into our nightclothes - which really only consisted of panties and some large t-shirts (that went down to mid-thighs). We sat back down on the couch and talked aimlessly for what seemed like a long time. Bonnie snuggled even closer (if that was possible) and lay her head on my shoulder and wrapped her arms around me. I lay back on the couch and enjoyed the feel of her close to me when she started to kiss and nibble on my shoulders - oooh, that felt great! I dropped my head back onto the couch and let her continue to have her way while I closed my eyes.

She continued to kiss her way around my shoulder and neck for a few minutes while her arm pulled me closer to her. She turned her face up and whispered into my ear "why don't we head to the bedroom - I have a surprise for you". I turned and looked at her and saw the most wicked, mischievous grin on her face and started to wonder what she had been up to in the bedroom earlier. She stood up and took my hands to pull me up from the couch. When I stood, she wrapped her arms around me and cupped my ass cheeks with her hands and kissed my neck. I turned my face towards her and searched for her lips with mine. The reward was delicious as I felt her warm breath on my skin and felt our lips press gently together, then our tongues darting towards each other. I didn't really want to break the kiss, but after briefly teasing me, she moved away, and taking my hands pulled me with her.

We entered the bedroom and stopped just inside the door and embraced each other again - continuing our passionate kiss. Bonnie's hands found the bottom of my t-shirt and started to pull it up and we parted so she could pull the shirt over my head. After my shirt was off, I moved closer to help her out of her shirt and we embraced each other again. The feeling of our breasts pressing together was marvelous. I slid my hands down her side and hooked my fingers under her panties and pushed them down. I felt her doing the same to me and we both wiggled a little and helped each other remove the panties - naked at last!

Our activities moved us closer to the bed and I decided to lie down - so I grabbed Bonnie and we plopped onto the bed together. Our legs and arms were tangled and we were kissing and caressing each other when Bonnie turned us over and straddled me. I could feel the warmth of her body and felt enveloped in her love (or maybe that was lust!). She kissed my arm and raised it above my head and worked her way toward my hand. I lay back and enjoyed her delicate touch - caressing my breast and nipple with my free hand. As Bonnie kissed my wrist and palm, I felt something different around my wrist - but wasn't sure what it was. She then started to work her way back up my arm and I started to pull the arm down to wrap around her when I realized I couldn't move it! She had my hand tied to a bedpost with some sort of restraint. I looked at her and there was that mischievous smile again.

"Surprise!!!", she said as she moved her face over mine, "now for the other hand". Knowing that Bonnie would never hurt me, I reached towards the other bedpost so she could finish (or so I thought) my restraint. After tying me up, she hovered over my face and began kissing me. I struggled to kiss her, but each time she pulled up, I could not follow or pull her to me - frustrating!

She then started to slither down my body....kissing and licking all the way. She stopped briefly at each breast to kiss and suck on my nipples. God, she was teasing me and enjoying every second! I decided to lay back (not that I could do much more!) and let her have her way with me. She knelt between my legs and was kissing my belly while her hands caressed my sides. I tried not to squirm too much, but sometimes couldn't help my self.

Bonnie then started to kiss the inside of my thighs and I was hoping for some attention to my pussy - which, by the way was sopping wet. But instead, she traced kisses down my leg and soon I felt another restraint around my ankle - now she really had me tied up! She shifted to my other leg and tied that one up, too. So here I was with my long time friend and lover - all tied up with nowhere to go!

At this point, Bonnie was just starting to have fun! She started her way back up my legs, kissing and caressing all the way paying close attention to the soft insides of my thighs. I tried in vain to push my pussy towards her face, but she kept just out of range and there was no way I could grab her and pull her to me. The anticipation was definitely getting the better of me....I wanted to feel her tongue part my pussy lips and tease my clit, but she continued kissing and nibbling on the soft flesh of my inner thighs...inches away.

Then she suddenly turned around and straddled me.....her pussy lowered onto my face and her face lowering to my pussy. I reveled in her scent and reached for her pussy with my tongue, wanting to lap up her juices. About the same time as my tongue entered her pussy, I could feel her mouth drop down to cover my pussy...relief at last!!!! We eagerly probed each other with our tongues......tasting and teasing each other (although it was much easier for her to tease me). She concentrated her efforts on my clit while her fingers opened me up to allow her easier access. I, on the other hand, buried my face (as much as I could, being tied up) into her pussy and probed with my tongue as best I could. Bonnie lowered herself even further, pushing my head flat on the bed and I flicked my tongue over her clit while she sucked on mine.

After what seemed to be a very short time, I could feel the tension mounting toward a final release for me and hoped that Bonnie was ready to cum, also. I tried to push my pussy into her, wanting to feel the orgasm take over, but could not...however, Bonnie is always helpful and she pushed her face into me to keep up the pressure. At the same time, she began grinding her pussy into me...my sure sign that she was close. I felt her slip some fingers (how many, I do not know) into me and that took me over the edge. Bonnie came at the same time.....she pushed down even harder and I could feel her pussy contract on my tongue. Waves of orgasms overtook our bodies for a few moments...then we just collapsed, totally spent.

Once Bonnie recovered a little, she turned around and kissed me tenderly. Then she moved to undo the restraints on my ankles and wrists. Neither of us felt like moving very much, so we just pulled up the comforter and crawled into each other’s arms - time for some sleep. Before drifting off, I reminded myself that turnabout is fair play and knew that I could find some way to repay Bonnie!