Michelle's Big, Sexy Pussy Ch. 01

Story Info
Michele shows me the big surprise between her legs.
1.7k words
4.52
106.6k
82

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/09/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vid_35
vid_35
46 Followers

When I was in college, I had several classes with a young women named Michelle. We were both in the military at the time and going to night school for our degrees. We got to know each other pretty well after a few courses and realized we had a lot in common. We were working on the same degree program so we had nearly every course together over the four years in school.

We were both avid runners and bikers, partly because we had to stay fit for the military and partly because we both like being fit. And fit she was, with a great tight ass and wonderfully muscular legs. She was fairly attractive, with curly brown hair that she wore kind of short and pretty greenish blue eyes. Not the type of women to turn heads when she walked by, but someone who grew more attractive as you got to know her.

Over time, we began to spend every break together and would even share snacks. We normally found a secluded spot in the break room or sat outside together. I was married at the time and she was living with her boyfriend so we never dated. There was definitely an attraction on both sides that grew over time. I loved to look at her gorgeous ass in a tight pair of jeans and was always happy when summer came and she would come to class in tight shorts. She was very small breasted so she always seemed to wear tight pants to show off her gorgeous ass. I also noticed that her pants had a tendency to show off her pussy slit as well. I could see a nice cameltoe on occasion, especially when she had on tight shorts. Once in awhile I would catch her pulling the material out to de-emphasize it a bit. We were close enough friends that we talked a lot about our mates and joked around a lot.

One day she wore a thin pair of shorts to class that really showed off her slit. We shared a snack during break and I was really enjoying the view if her crotch. I am not sure why cameltoes turn me on, but I find them very sexy. When she got up, she adjusted her shorts and made some comment about wishing they didn't do that.

Michelle was surprised when I told her I thought it was sexy and said "Really, you think that is sexy?"

I said, "Sure I love it when you wear pants that do that".

Michelle told me her boyfriend was always on her to wear looser pants so that wouldn't happen and I told her some guys really liked it. She gave me an odd look as we walked back to class and I thought I might have pissed her off.

At the next break she asked about it again "Do you really like that?" she said and wanted to know why.

I told her "I like it because it shows the outline of what was underneath."

Michelle smiled and said, "I guess that makes sense." She gave me a sly smile and said "I liked guys in tight jeans for the same reason." I had a tight pair of jeans on that night and I glanced down to see my bulge was clearly visible. I looked back at her and she was looking down at my crotch and said "I guess I do see why you think it's sexy, but I don't think most guys do."

The next week she wore a similar pair of shorts to class and I didn't notice her adjusting them like she normally did when she got up to go to break. Sure enough, when she sat down next to me in the break room her shorts were way up her slit. We shared our normal snack, but I couldn't help looking at her sexy crotch. She didn't try to close her legs to hide it and kept up a normal conversation.

Michelle caught me looking a few times and finally learned over to whisper in my ear, "You do realize that the reason you can see the outline so well is because it is kind of big."

I told her "I realized that and that was part of the appeal."

Michelle said "Most guys like small and tight and that is all they want."

I told her I had more varied tastes than most men.

Michelle gave me an awkward big smile and said "I wonder if you would feel that way if you actual saw it."

I said "try me," as I maintained eye contact with her.

Michelle hesitated for a moment then said "OK, but only to prove you wrong. I take after my mom and that is kind if a mixed blessing...it will be good if I ever have kids, but not so good for turning on men. My boyfriend prefers me to give him head which kind of sucks and we usually have the lights off. He isn't all that interested in sex anyway which also sucks. Most of the other guys I've been with move on after a few times."

I could feel my cock getting hard as she talked and said again "Trust me I will like it."

Michelle looked down at my bulge and nervously said, "OK let's see if we can find a place where I can show it to you on the next break."

Michelle was sitting in front of me in class and I could see her squirming in her chair as she watched the clock until our next break. My cock stayed hard almost the entire time.

Finally, the teacher dismissed us for a 15 minute break. Michelle said "Follow me" as we quickly walked out of the class room.

Michelle worked in one of the buildings next door, so we crossed the street and she unlocked her office. She locked the door behind and turned on the lights.

We were both breathing hard and she said, "Are you sure you want to do this."

I said "Absolutely."

Michelle said, "Let's go in my bosses office, but we need to be quick."

We entered the office and she turned on the lights and shut the door. The office had a small conference table with a few chairs around it and a large desk with an executive chair. I could see she was shaking as she tried to decide where to show it to me. I suggested she use the big office chair behind the desk.

Michelle said, "OK, but turn around and don't peak."

I turned my back to her and could hear her pulling down her shorts and sitting down. I could hear her breathing hard and she hesitated a moment.

Finally she said with a shaky voice "You can look now, but don't say I didn't warn you it was big."

I turned around to see my sexy classmate sitting in her bosses chair, naked from the waist down with one leg up on the desk. What I saw between her legs was truly amazing. Her slit was extremely long with thick hanging lips and a huge clit sticking up proudly on top. Her clit looked like a small penis head sticking out and looked swollen and hard from the excitement. Her lips looked engorged as well and were deep pink in color. She was extremely hairy, with a thick dark brown bush going to almost her belly button and thick hair growing down the inside of her thighs and ass. The amount of hair definitely added to how sexy it looked. I walked over to get a better look and could see some pussy juice flowing from her big hole. It was matting the hair running down her ass.

Michelle was kind of shaking as we both looked at her exposed cunt. She said, "I told you it was big. I used to trim the hair, but don't bother any more. My boyfriend doesn't look at it very often. So, what do you think?" she nervously asked.

I said, "That is the sexiest pussy I have ever seen in real life. I have seen a few pictures of big pussies but never up close...wow...no wonder your shorts keep slipping up there."

Michelle seemed very pleased and said, "You really like it? I am always nervous to show it to anyone and try to hide it when I have to get naked in front of other people."

I said, "No I love it and you should be proud to show it off." I pointed to the huge bulge my hard cock was making and said, "See I am not lying. If you were my girlfriend I would absolutely worship that gorgeous big pussy."

Michelle reached down and pulled her lips apart to expose her big hole some more and said, "It is huge isn't it. It is kind of nice to just say that out loud to be honest. I always try to hide it and I don't think I have ever said it out loud to anyone before."

I said "Michelle, your pussy is huge, but extremely sexy...I absolutely love it. If a guy has a huge cock, he is very proud of it...you should feel the same way about your big pussy...it is amazing."

We both keep staring at it for a few more minutes. I was almost mesmerized by the sight of her huge cunt and I think she was looking at it with some pride based on my compliments. Maybe for the first time ever.

She thanked me again and got up to get dressed so we could get back to class. When she got up, there was a big wet spot on the leather chair that we both noticed. She laughed and said "I better clean that up so my boss doesn't sit in it" and grabbed a Kleenex from the desk and wiped it up.

Michelle was a bit giddy as we walked back to class and I could tell how happy she was that I liked her pussy so much. As we were about ready to go back in the door, she stopped me and said, "What exactly do you mean by worship."

I said, "How about if I show you, but we're going to need more time." To be continued...

vid_35
vid_35
46 Followers