Michelle's Continuing Affair Ch. 01

Story Info
Michelle continues an affair with her college boyfriend.
21k words
4.42
117.9k
98
20

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 05/17/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
robertl
robertl
1,600 Followers

This is a continuation of Michelle's Sexuality Awakened. You may want to read that story before reading this, although I will give a brief summary. Thank you very, very much to Nicki Taylor for her expert help in editing this story! Any mistakes still in the story are mine alone.

After fifteen years of marriage, my wife, Michelle shocked me, telling me about her college boyfriend, Mike, who she slept with during her four years of college. That revelation renewed my fantasy of Michelle having sex with other guys that started when we had an erotic night with one of my Coast Guard friends shortly after we were married (see "The Night I Shared my Wife")

I encouraged her to renew a sexual relationship with Mike and she recently returned from a weekend of bliss with him in Seattle. Her description of the sex they had so enraptured me that I needed to actually see her having sex with him. The following is the subsequent account of her latest encounter with him.

*

After Michelle's description of her weekend with Mike, I asked her to call him again and set up another date in our hometown, Pasco, Washington, as I wanted to actually see them together. Michelle told me that Mike was still in love with her from their affair sixteen years ago and the sex she described to me from the weekend was pretty fantastic. Michelle expressed her love for me above all else, but I have a burning need to actually see her and her lover together. And did I even want it to go further than that? Did I actually want my beautiful wife to have a long term affair with Mike? Was there a chance of losing my wife? I'd thought about that before, starting fifteen years ago with Alec, then again when she was in Seattle with Mike. She's assured me it can't happen. She told me that I'm the perfect husband, a great lover, good friend, we're madly in love with each other and I'm still willing to share her with a lover. But still, I know there's a huge element of danger that felt like a drug I have to take that slowly loses its effectiveness...you have to take more and stronger doses. Like stronger doses of the drug, I wanted Michelle to be more and more intimate with Mike. I know that if I ever did lose her I'd be completely shattered forever. That's why it's so much like an addictive recreational drug. You know it can ruin your life, but you have to take it anyway.

I was realizing that only a few months ago, Michelle and I were a normal loving couple madly in love with only each other. Now, my lust was to see her with another guy and maybe even to have an extended affair with him. The thought of that possible affair with another guy lusting after my wife and her returning his lust made me rock hard every time I thought about it. I simply couldn't resist encouraging her into it!

"Honey, I want you to see him again."

"You want me to go to Seattle again?"

"No, I want you to invite him here. I need to see you with him. I don't understand, but I need to see you together. I know you want to and I have a burning need to see him make love with you. Over the last few weeks and especially after the weekend you were gone I discovered something of myself that I had only glimpsed before. I need to see my beautiful wife in another man's arms. I want to be there when you meet him. I want to see him kiss you, dance with you, see him take you to his hotel room. If there's a way, I want to see you make love with him. I want to see how desirable you are to another man.

"Baby, I don't know how to explain it, it's like the strongest aphrodisiac on the planet to me. Even knowing he loves you, knowing it's dangerous, I guess knowing how bad he wants you and even that he loves you makes it all the more exciting for me."

I could barely hear her, "To be honest, it scares me how bad I want Mike, I liked him, liked being with him and especially liked making love with him and want to again, everything so much more than sixteen years ago in college."

"And it scares me how much I want you to want him. Tell me, the fact that you like him, that you have an emotional involvement with him, what does that do for your sex with him?"

"You want the actual truth? It makes it so much better."

"That's what I would have suspected. Babe, I want your sex with Mike to be the best it can be. If that means more and more emotional involvement, then so be it. Just not enough that you'll want him over me. Think of it like a swimmer above a big waterfall, the closer she gets to the waterfall, the faster the current is and the more likelihood that she'll be swept over. But there's that spot just before the waterfall where she can still just barely keep from going over. And knowing how close she is is so exhilarating to her. That's how I like to think of you with Mike, you like him...a lot, the closer you are to him emotionally, the more you enjoy the sex. I want you to push the boundary between lust and outright love to the very edge. If you know you'll go over the emotional waterfall if you move an inch closer, I want you three quarters of an inch closer for your experience to be the absolute best possible."

"Sweetie, I don't know if I can do that, what if I get too close, what if I fall madly in love with him?"

"You won't. I trust you. I just don't want you to be afraid and stay too far back from the waterfall."

So, we had made a decision to call Mike and ask him to come to Pasco to meet her again for the express purpose of making love with her...and come ever so close to falling in love with him. Our sex seemed to get hotter and hotter. Michelle was dressing more and more provocatively for me and even when we went out, her dresses were shorter, her panties skimpier...almost always silk or satin thongs instead of the cotton briefs she used to wear. She was feeling sexy and it showed in her whole demeanor. When we went out, she wasn't afraid of kissing me, and sometimes pretty passionately when we were in public places. We experimented more than we ever had before and almost always Michelle had a screaming orgasm. Neither of us could wait until nighttime when we could make love together.

Mike and Michelle had made love so many times in Seattle that Michelle kept thinking of little tidbits of their lovemaking to tell me, keeping both of our fires stoked nearly constantly. It was all I could think about at work, then when we got home our lips would be on each other, frantically going from one part of our bodies to another. I couldn't believe how it turned me on to think that another guy had ravished my beautiful wife, making love with her again and again and that before long I was going to be seeing them together with my own eyes.

We were concerned about the possibility that Michelle might be pregnant after going to Seattle, so we waited until after her next period started before she called him. It did come, but a few days late, which left us pretty nervous for those few days. It did give us those few extra days of lovemaking before we had to call a temporary halt though.

One evening before we went to bed, Michelle told me she had a couple things she wanted to talk to me about before she called Mike and set up another weekend. "Honey, you remember how we used to want a baby? I still want someday to be a mom. I was thinking, what would you think if I didn't use any birth control when Mike's here?"

"Sweetheart, you want to let Mike get you pregnant?"

She became very emotional, whispering softly, "Yes, I still want a baby. Even if Mike was the biological father, you would still be daddy. It would be your little boy or girl as much as mine. And, you've wanted a baby as much as I have." We had tried to adopt, but it had proven next to impossible to adopt an infant. We'd been to doctors and the problem was that my sperm count was too low to impregnate her. Even if we could afford the exorbitant cost of the fertility treatment, I still didn't have enough sperm that the doctors could use artificially.

"We need to think about that. That would be a pretty big step. We need to think about it and talk about it quite a bit more before we make that kind of decision."

"Well, you know, it probably wouldn't happen. I did a little research and found out that the odds of a woman my age getting pregnant are a lot less than they were just a few years ago, actually pretty slim."

I was pretty nervous about it, but I knew it was something Michelle wanted pretty bad, so I wasn't going to have a closed mind about it. I think I already knew the answer. I loved her enough that if this was something she really wanted, I would let her try. Besides, I had always wanted a little person around the house too. I would be nervous about it being Mike's baby, but she was right, I would be daddy.

"What else did you want to talk about?"

"The night I'm with Mike, I want you to make a date with Jacqui. It can just be for dinner, but I would enjoy myself that much more if I knew you were with someone having a good time that evening. And besides, like I told you earlier, girls can have fantasies about their husbands too."

"Honey, I had a grand total of two dates except with you and both of those were flops. There's no way I could do that."

She looked at me with a determined look on her face, "Sweetheart, that's going to be part of the deal. No date with Jacqui, no date with Mike."

"Argh! You know I wouldn't be able to call her. I would have been too bashful to even talk to you at that basketball game if you hadn't come up to me."

"Didn't seem like you were too bashful to kiss her and even nibble on her nipple that night. And she did tell you to call her if you changed your mind. You said she wanted to hear about my weekend with Mike. Have you ever gone back and talked to her since then?"

"No, I haven't. That night I got carried away with the situation. It was a one-time thing. I wouldn't even know how to ask her out."

"How about if we go to Victoria's Secret together and talk to her. Would that make it easier?"

I was feeling like this was a losing battle. Nervous as I was about it, I agreed. I didn't want to miss out on seeing Mike and Michelle together and if this was the only way, then I would do it. Might be fun, I thought.

"Okay, babe, how do we do this, do you call Mike first to set up a time and hope Jacqui's free that night, or do we talk to Jacqui and hope Mike's free?"

"I'll call Mike first. It will be a full weekend for him and out of town. If Jacqui isn't free that evening, we'll try to reschedule another time with Mike."

ooOoo

That night, after I agreed to try and get a date with Jacqui, I was especially horny, thinking how it would be going to dinner with her. I didn't think it would lead to anything else, but it was fun thinking about and our lovemaking that night was even better than normal. Michelle was sucking my cock like she was afraid she'd never see another one in her life. Before Mike came into her life again, she only rarely went down on me but now it was a regular occurrence and I loved it. She twirled her tongue around me and sucked until I was just at the verge of coming, then she let me slip her panties off and kneeled down on all fours, jutting her beautiful butt up, encouraging me to slip my cock inside her. Oh God, this woman felt good when she did that. I loved her so much!

The next day we talked about the baby again and decided to skip the contraception. We weren't going to make any particular effort for her to get pregnant, but if it happened we would welcome our new baby into our lives. We also decided to not tell Mike what we were doing. If it happened, we'd deal with the question of what to tell Mike then. Maybe a little shortsighted, but we honestly didn't know how to deal with that.

Michelle knew I wanted to watch her and Mike making love, so we decided that she would tell Mike I was going to be out of town for a night or two and she would bring him to our house while I was gone. I'd make a reservation in the Best Western in Kennewick. We had a big patio door on our bedroom that I would be able to watch through, along with enough property that I could hide outside and not be visible. I wouldn't be able to hear anything, but maybe that would happen another time. We had wanted a full height mirror for quite a while, so decided this would be a good time to get one and put it on the wall opposite the patio door. There's a slight rise behind our house that would put me high enough to clearly see the other side of the bed through the mirror.

Michelle had been talking to Mike periodically on the phone, letting him know she had enjoyed Seattle and how badly she wanted to see him again, but they hadn't made any plans. She called him again and asked if he'd be able to come to Pasco on March 28th. That was still a few weeks away, giving us time to make all the arrangements and hopefully set up a date with Jacqui. Michelle let Mike know that I was going to be out of town then and that she wanted him to stay with her at our house.

Now that she had a tentative date set with Mike, there was that last frightening thing we needed to do. Michelle dragged me down to Victoria's Secret to talk to Jacqui. When we didn't see her on the floor, I was ready to turn around and go home, but Michelle asked the clerk if Jacqui was available somewhere. "She's in back. I'll get her for you." I didn't know whether to be distraught that we hadn't gotten out of there before asking or relieved that she was there after all. The one thing I did know was that I was a bundle of nerves and scared nearly to death!

When Jacqui saw us, she got a big grin on her face. I was so nervous I was shaking. I had no idea how to do this. But, Jacqui seemed so genuinely glad to see us that it bolstered my little dab of courage, so I forged right ahead, "Jacqui, remember my telling you about Michelle's date with her college boyfriend?"

"How could I forget, the only time I've ever heard that in here."

"Well, it turned out really well and they're having another date on March 28th and I...I... was wondering if you would like to go to dinner with me that night?"

My legs were trembling, almost to the point that I couldn't stand on them. She looked at me and over at Michelle, smiled and said, "I'd absolutely love to? What time?"

I was more than a little bit shocked that she accepted, "Well, I was thinking dinner about 7:30, maybe pick you up about 7:00."

"Ooh, that might be a little problem. The store doesn't close until 9:00." In my nervousness, I had kind of forgotten that. Seems like it would have been embedded in my mind since I met her here right after 9:00 that night she modeled the clothes for me. "Let me make a quick phone call and see if I can get someone to cover for me that afternoon."

She pulled out her cell phone and made a call, "Hi, Tina, I've had something come up on the 28th in the afternoon. I'm wondering if you could take my shift that afternoon?" We waited a little bit until she went on, "Wonderful, I'd like to get out of here no later than 1:00. Thanks Tina, I really appreciate it."

"Tina can take my shift that afternoon. We trade off quite a bit, so I didn't think it would be a problem for her. It won't be long until she needs someone to help her out. Where are we going, what kind of clothes do I need to wear, formal, casual or what?"

My shock was starting to give way to anticipating that this might be fun, "We're going to the Inferno Nightclub, so something appropriate for that."

"Oooh, sounds like something sexy might be in order." That sounded pretty good to me, she's a very pretty girl.

"Your wife has a date with her boyfriend that night?" She looked at Michelle and smiled, "What will we be doing after dinner?"

"I have some plans right after dinner, so I'd probably take you home, then I'm going to be staying in a hotel that night so Michelle and Mike can use our bedroom."

She looked at both me and Michelle with a twinkle in her eye, that same twinkle I saw a month ago when I first told her about Michelle and her boyfriend. She told Michelle, "That sounds like you're going to have a good time." Then she looked back over to me, "Since Michelle will be busy that night, if she didn't mind, would you want to stay at my house instead of a hotel?"

My mouth kind of dropped open unable to say anything. Before I could regain my wits and politely decline, Michelle got a big grin on her face and spoke up, "He would love to!" I looked at her like she was out of her bloomin' mind! That wasn't our agreement, she and I had only talked about a dinner date with Jacqui.

"Good. Robert, you can pick me up at my house at 7:00. I'm really looking forward to it!" She wrote her address on her business card and Michelle and I left.

As soon as we got out of the store, I asked Michelle, "Baby, what the heck are you doing? You know I can't do that!"

She smiled back at me, "Honey do you know how much more I'm going to enjoy the night knowing that you're going to be well taken care of. And besides that, she's young and absolutely gorgeous. You can't tell me you wouldn't like to spend a night with her."

I didn't know what to say. She was right. After Jacqui's modeling session with me, spending a night with her would be pretty near the top of my to do list. But, it took me by such a surprise that I didn't know how to react to it. My cock did though and Michelle noticed it and let out a very cute giggle at my predicament trying to get out of the mall with no one noticing the huge tent in my pants.

The next week and a half Michelle and I continued to have absolutely fantastic sex. Michelle was anticipating her nights of passion with Mike and I was anticipating watching it, fulfilling a fantasy that had been festering for the last fifteen years, since watching Michelle and Alec in Kodiak. I kept thinking about that night a few weeks ago when Michelle had made love with me, showing me what it had been like between her and Mike the day before. Ever since she got home from her weekend with Mike in Seattle, we made love every night, except during her monthlies. It was the most passion filled, meaningful lovemaking imaginable, with Michelle coming at least once, sometimes a couple times. And I certainly didn't discount the effect on me of anticipating what a night with Jacqui might be like.

Michelle warned me several times what the sex between her and Mike would be like, lots of kissing, foreplay and very erotic lovemaking. She usually talked about it during our foreplay and it turned us both on so that our bodies were literally shaking with need for each other. I had seen her and Alec fucking in Kodiak. But anticipating seeing her with an actual lover was even more exciting than watching that night of fucking with Alec.

Michelle and I quit having sex starting the Sunday before our Friday night dates. We both wanted the other to be extra turned on by the time the big night arrived, but three weeks that we had abstained before she went to Seattle had been too long. As much fun as that had been, it was simply too long. During that week, Michelle alternated between wearing the two very sexy nightgowns I had purchased from Victoria's Secret before she went to Seattle and we snuggled and kissed every night. It was pretty hard for me when she wore the pink babydoll that Jacqui had modeled for me that night. My imagination was in overdrive thinking about Jacqui and what she might wear to bed Friday night, or not wear. Michelle of course couldn't help but ask me if she or Jacqui were sexier wearing it. Naturally, I had to be diplomatic answering, remembering that Michelle was the girl I loved and lived with, and I certainly didn't want to offend her. "Oh, Jacqui by far! I think she's about the sexiest girl I've ever seen." That got me a gentle fist to the shoulder.

Friday morning we got up, both of us nervously getting ready for work, me to City Hall and Michelle to her attorney's office. The day was going to be a gloriously warm late March day, so Michelle wore a moderately light, short dress. I didn't get a chance to see her undies as she had dressed in our dressing room with the door closed. She was the very essence of sweet and sexy that morning. I asked her if that was what she was going to wear tonight and she said no, she had something much better in mind. I was mentally going through her wardrobe, wondering what she was planning to wear.

robertl
robertl
1,600 Followers