Michelle's Cruise Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michelle kissed him on the cheek, "He's so sweet. I'm still thinking about his offer." Then my Michelle blushed a little bit. She actually blushed! "I guess he's not always sweet. Sometimes, he's just sexy!"

I wondered if that last was meant specifically for my ears, to turn me on. It's what she does. She knows how much it turns me on when she talks about being with another man.

We spent the next couple hours talking about their trip, the different islands they'd stayed on, the cruise ships they'd taken in their island hopping and so on. It all seemed mundane to me. I wanted to hear the details, how Brett had made love with her, what she'd worn to entice him, how much she'd enjoyed it. And I wanted to hear about it while she was making love with me back home, in our house! I was almost afraid that might never happen.

The whole time we talked, I noticed Brett's hand stroking higher on her thigh until it was tight against her bikini bottom. In spite of the situation, or maybe because of it, my cock was throbbing inside my pants. I was so horny, I was afraid I'd burst sitting on Brett's couch! I was glad I'd worn slacks and a fairly long shirt that would hide my erection.

The ease between Michelle and Brett, in his house, with me as simply a visitor was heart-wrenching, to say the least. It was like they were already a newly married couple, madly in love with each other. I had no idea how I was going to be able to maintain the charade the next two days. I simply had to have a long, private talk with my wife!

It was a little after midnight when Kristen said that it had been a long day and we needed to go. She looked at me longingly, like she had very definite plans she wanted to attend to when we were alone, back at her house. I thought to myself that it was unfortunate that it was an act. I was starting to like her.

Brett said, "Why do you need to go? We have an extra bedroom and you have some extra clothes here. Why don't you stay the night? We can go swimming and have some fun tomorrow."

Kristen looked at me inquiringly. We hadn't intended to sleep together and staying would force that issue. I told her, "That's up to you. I'm yours for the weekend."

Brett obviously assumed the issue was settled. He told Kristen, "You can have the bedroom next to ours. I've already put your things in there."

Kristen nodded and we all got up to retire to our bedrooms. I wondered how I'd sleep knowing that this guy would be making love with my wife in the room right next to me.

The bedrooms were up a curved stairway, then off a balcony that was open to the living room below. Even the guest room was immense, with a king size bed and satin sheets. Who the hell puts a king size bed and satin sheets in the guest room! It had its own bathroom and dressing room. After we relieved ourselves, Kristen sat down on the bed next to me asking, "Are you okay with this? I know this wasn't part of the plan." I knew she was referring to our sleeping together.

"I'll be fine if you don't mind. I'll stay on my side of the bed."

She nodded and went into the dressing room to change and in a few minutes re-appeared. She was wearing a long, silky looking gown that left very little to the imagination. She'd kept on her panties and bra, although they were skimpy and sexy. "I'm sorry," she said, "this is the only thing I have here to wear."

She was a gorgeous woman. She's obviously very careful to take care of her body. I was already under the sheets so she couldn't see how hard my cock was. "It's fine, you're a beautiful woman and should dress so you're comfortable."

She climbed into bed next to me and pecked me on the cheek. "Thank you, I like you too. Good night." Then, she rolled over on her side away from me. I lay on my back trying not to think about the woman next to me and how long it had been since I'd made love, over seven weeks. I strained my ears, trying to hear anything coming from the other bedroom, sure that I could hear an occasional light moan, but nothing more. I felt kind of incredulous, thinking how I'd gotten myself into this situation: My wife sleeping with a man who she'd been living with, who had no idea her husband was in the house; and me in the next bedroom sleeping with a woman I'd only just met.

I lay in bed, trying to listen for sounds coming from the adjacent room. Apparently, Kristen falls asleep quickly because it was only a few minutes until her breathing seemed to change to something deeper and slower. I started hearing moaning getting louder, becoming almost unbearable to hear.

I'd have thought the house would have better sound-proofing between bedrooms. I listened to the groaning and love-making noises coming from the master bedroom for an interminable time; five minutes, fifteen minutes, time didn't seem to have any meaning listening to my wife and her lover. I was almost mad with jealousy, arousal, scared, and other emotions that I can't even begin to describe.

I wanted to pull the pillow over my head so I couldn't hear my wife's groans while Brett made love with her, but couldn't. The noises from both their mouths became more pronounced and I could almost feel the shift in the room as this man unloaded his hot cum deep inside my wife.

My cock was completely rock hard from listening. The last time I'd been with a woman was with Diana so long ago. I was aching to let myself come, but I didn't want the embarrassment of cum-soaked sheets.

I was nearly in tears, fearing that I'd lost my wife to this man, but the eroticism of what I had heard was over-riding my fears. I kept hearing Michelle's voice in my head, "I love you and I'll never leave you, no matter what." I knew she was able to love and show love to more than one man and I had my faith in her to cling to.

I was surprised a few minutes later when I felt Kristen reach behind her and take my hand in hers and squeeze for just a moment. Apparently, she'd been awake, listening to their love-making the same as I had been. The last thing I remembered that night was Kristen squeezing my hand.

Speaking of Kristen, she was gone in the morning when I awoke. I was in that big bed, alone and lonesome. I got up, jumped in the shower, brushed my teeth and pulled on some casual clothes out of my suitcase. I didn't even remember bringing my suitcase in out of the car, but obviously, I had. When I was dressed and had prepared myself emotionally to face the day...and my wife, I took a deep breath and walked out onto the balcony. I heard voices and followed them downstairs to the dining room.

12